PDA

View Full Version : Noel Ignatiev: White culture must die!

JŠnos Hunyadi
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 06:37 PM
This tenured Harvard Jewish Professor openely advocates the destruction of the White race and the deterioration of European culture.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/images/nignatiev.jpg

What We Believe

The white race is a historically constructed social formation. It consists of all those who partake of the privileges of the white skin in this society. Its most wretched members share a status higher, in certain respects, than that of the most exalted persons excluded from it, in return for which they give their support to a system that degrades them.

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

The existence of the white race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse.

RACE TRAITOR aims to serve as an intellectual center for those seeking to abolish the white race. It will encourage dissent from the conformity that maintains it and popularize examples of defection from its ranks, analyze the forces that hold it together and those that promise to tear it apart. Part of its task will be to promote debate among abolitionists. When possible, it will support practical measures, guided by the principle, Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

http://www.racetraitor.org

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 15th, 2005, 06:55 PM
This demagogue's preachings have been debunked again and again.

His influence has never been great, and it is diminishing all the time. No-one will remember this fool 20 years after his death.

But what annoys me is that this lunatic and his disciples get paid with White people's tax money.

green5
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 03:46 AM
At least his strategy to start a race war is less viscious than the strategy Charles Manson used. :icon12:

flavius
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 07:13 PM
What shall I say to such brainwashed shit ? The page of this jew is a provocation for every white man....

There are other people (you know who I mean) we should get rid of....

Kalevi
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
The jewish race is a historically constructed social formation. It consists of all those who partake of the privileges of jewish faith in this society. Its most wretched members share a status higher, in certain respects, than that of the most exalted persons excluded from it, in return for which they give their support to a system that degrades them.

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the jewish race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of being a jew. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because jewish influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

The existence of the jewish race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse.

(Organization) aims to serve as an intellectual center for those seeking to abolish the jewish race. It will encourage dissent from the conformity that maintains it and popularize examples of defection from its ranks, analyze the forces that hold it together and those that promise to tear it apart. Part of its task will be to promote debate among abolitionists. When possible, it will support practical measures, guided by the principle, Treason to jewness is loyalty to humanity.

Deja vu!? :laugh:

NorwegianFury
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 12:27 AM
"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the jews."

Oh, wait. I read that wrong. ;)

(Damn, someone had already beat me to it. :rofl: )

flavius
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 12:33 PM
NorwegianFury is damn right ! Abolish "them" !

Sigel
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Now I enjoyed the link because it clearly demonstrates, albeit in a magnified, enhanced, way the intellectual rationale behind the Multi-Culti movement. The more of this stuff I read, the closer I come to getting my head around their philosophy.

In a nutshell they believe that all inequality among mankind can only be eradicated if we are racially equal; an anthropological equivalent of Communism. They are ambivalent when it comes to detail. Do they mean equal only in a social sense, or equal through race-mixing?

I think they regard this as a 2-stage process that would start with all social barriers removed then, as no taboos or class distinctions remain, race mixing will inevitably occur - a kind of global Cubanisation.
This sickening concept is the philosophical foundation for all mainstream western political thought.

It comes as no surprise that Jewish intellectuals are behind this creed, as they were behind communism. Nothing less than the dissolution of all sovereign races will please them.

A global coffee-coloured population, with no self-identity, nationhood, religion, culture and low I.Q. would be effectively controlled by mighty global corporations, like sheep, herded in whichever direction their masters dictated and we all know who their masters would be.

Death and the Sun
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Nothing less than the dissolution of all sovereign races will please them.

All sovereign races, yes -- with one important exception. ;)

Oskorei
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Interestingly enough, Race Traitor also wants to abolish the Jewish race.

"It will be argued in what follows that the best way of understanding the development of Zionism is through the use of the concept of a Jewish "caste" or "race." [1] This caste does not represent a prior existing social form, but rather refers to the historical construction, even invention, of a Jewish caste, calling itself a nation, which excludes the indigenous Palestinian Arab population. The invention of this caste has had a profound effect on the politics, economy, and culture of Palestine. This article will attempt to frame these effects in their historical development. Only once the development of the Jewish caste is understood can efforts be directed towards its abolition."

Many of the more left-leaning Jews in academia have an ambivalent relationship to their own ethno-racial group too.

Sigel
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Interestingly enough, Race Traitor also wants to abolish the Jewish race.
Yes, I noticed that too. Sand in the eyes IMHO. There is not a Jew alive who would give an inch of his identity or territory.

Kalevi
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Actually my point was not to promote anti-semitistic feelings but rather to point out the striking similarities between the Race Traitor's text and a well-known conspiracy theory. When they claim to see White racists everywhere penetrating the whole society (despite the lack of a single scientific study supporting that), they at the same time open the door for different kinds of conspiracy theories as well. The fact that they claim they want to abolish also the Jewish race is inessential - for real, nobody can really claim (and back that claim with evidence) that there wouldn't be a very close to equal change for an individual to gain success according to his/her skills rather than his/her race in these thoroughly liberal modern Western societies. Especially in the commercial field. The egalitarist just cannot accept the possibility of differences between ethnic groups, and is therefore forced to embrace the colourful and exciting world of conspiracy theories.

Sigel
Friday, April 29th, 2005, 12:34 PM
The egalitarist just cannot accept the possibility of differences between ethnic groups, and is therefore forced to embrace the colourful and exciting world of conspiracy theories.
The liberal elite will selectively read this theory and Ignatiev knows it. He can confidently include the chapter on the Jews because he knows that nobody will take it seriously. Which western government would ever require blacks, Asians or especially Jews to modify or abandon their cultures?
Well, nobody - that would be RACIST.
It is included in order to counter any anti-white accusations and lend the thing a "universal morality".

Our guilt-ridden liberal elite are always receptive to the accusation that the ills of the world are "all the fault of the white man". Any suggestions for *redress* from such 'intellectuals' are, therefore, taken very seriously and many of them (ie positive discrimination) have already been adopted.
But, they opine, "much more still needs to be done".
Ignatiev is cynically pushing the envelope and pushing at an open door. Ideas, like his, are the next logical step, for our soul-searching political class, and should not be dismissed as the idle musings of a fool.

He is a clever man and fully understands the drip, drip effect of such theories on the course of western governments.