PDA

View Full Version : Halle Blackberry to star in Afrocentric remake of Eqyptian Queen Nefertiti

JŠnos Hunyadi
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Monster's Ball director Marc Forster and star Halle Berry are planning to reteam on the story of Egyptian queen Nefertiti, the wife of the great Pharaoh Akhenaten who achieved status similar to that of her husband.

Production Weekly says a script is currently being commissioned with shooting scheduled to begin by early 2006.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=6835

I'm not getting this! :mad:

http://faculty.evansville.edu/pc25/img/nefertiti.jpg

At the risk of being redundant:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000903.html

for before and after pictures of Halle Berry.

Since when were the ancient Egyptians mullatos?

I expect this film will flop worse then "Alexander" and "Catwoman" combined!

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Since when were the ancient Egyptians mullatos?

Many of them were at the end -- when their civilization started to go downhill towards what Egypt is today.

Agrippa
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Many of them were at the end -- when their civilization started to go downhill towards what Egypt is today.

Right, there were some with Negroid admixture especially in the later period.
Something its more interesting to look at the administrative elite than on the highest rank, the king etc. Because the average of the administrative elite shows who's running the state imo...

If you think that she had (afaik) a Swedish mother who teached her to "think black" and now she's making anti-white movies one after the other you cannot resist to puke...what a waste!
Not only she's mixed herself, but now instrumented against what is part of her, her white heritage. A good example why mixture is so bad and can never be accepted no matter how the result is.

"First black actress for Oscar...", when she cried it made me just angry, stupid girl. Real typical pure Negrids are just to ugly on average to be successful as female actors in Hollywood, even in this multi-culti shitty-city.

You might like Mediterranids or not, but she is one of the best examples of an ancient and rather progressive Mediterranid IMO, I speak about Nefertiti. That she will be played by mulatta is almost as worse as a mixed Aragorn.

I expect this film will flop worse then "Alexander" and "Catwoman" combined!

I hope so, such crap shouldnt have any success at all.

JŠnos Hunyadi
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
You might like Mediterranids or not, but she is one of the best examples of an ancient and rather progressive Mediterranid IMO, I speak about Nefertiti. That she will be played by mulatta is almost as worse as a mixed Aragorn.

Halle Berry is becoming notorius for stealing White leads.

Remember her role in the Flintstone movie as "Sharon Stone"?

I never remembered seeing any mullatos in the 50's American cartoon version!

Then her infamous role as "Catwoman" :negroid:

What was wrong with Michelle Phfiefer? She was great in Batman Returns!

Next she'll probably land the lead in the remake of "Queen Boudicca"

BTW, did you know that Vin Diesal actually tried out for the role of Aragorn? Needless to say, he was turned away with the first week! :laugh:

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I personally don't have a problem with Meds. Until the Romans started to bring in Muds from Africa and the Middle East Southern Europe was fully White. Many people in the Mediterraen area are mixed now, but I have no problem with White Meds at all.

Regarding the ancient Egyptians, where they related to the Berbers?

JŠnos Hunyadi
Friday, April 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Many people in the Mediterraen area are mixed now, but I have no problem with White Meds at all.

Me neither, but what are the differences between White Meds and non-White Meds.

When I think of White Meds, I think of Monica Bellucci, Joseph Goebbels, Colin Farell, John and Rebbeca Stamos, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Eric Bana etc.

Regarding the ancient Egyptians, where they related to the Berbers?

Try asking the folks at PANF Amazigh! :D