PDA

View Full Version : Activism and Counteractivism

White Iceland
Wednesday, March 30th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I was talking to a friend recently about the movement "Anti-Racist." This title is fortunate for us as racists (though some of you haven't owned up to that title yet). You are simply wasting your breath trying to explain to our antis that you aren't this or that nasty name they may call you. Don't answer their taunts. Often you get the urge to answer their silly questions or feel obligated to explain or justify yourself to non-whites, jews, assorted smelly mud and hopeless scum whites. DON'T BOTHER! ...especially "behind enemy lines" on the internet.

I have gone into chat rooms just to rip the subhumans a new one from time to time. I avoid graphic vulgarity (that's repulsive and jewish/negrish). I also avoid involved "intellectual" hot-air sparring, because in a chat room full of average folks, when you start answering to the rabbi in the bunch, the good folks get bored and ignore you.

Use the Rockwell attack... a calm, calculating jew is a threat with his demonic and twisted psychology. The rabid, agitated, babbling jew shows his disgusting nature and condemn themselves in the eyes of strong whites. So, Rockwell, in public speeches with many jewish hecklers, fired into them relentlessly for the first 10 or 15 minutes wearing them down and leaving them a nervous, paranoid wreck.

Then everyone is laughing at them, even though you are the hate-monger... now you catch your breath and address the potential supporters you've gotten interested. Entertaining and most effective tactic... Call me what you will, but never call me boring!

That is why it is good to stick them with "anti" every time they step up. Then discard them. It is a good waste of breath reasoning with rats and rattlesnakes.

That is the difference between activism and counteractivism. We are facing a loud and arrogant opposition... first we must declaw the mangy lion of Judah with COUNTERACTIVISM!

You can easily see the difference between demolishing a rickety synagogue and raising monuments to Nordic acheivement, both past and to come.

So, make no mistake, I am all about being "on the attack" when I am among antis. When they run away to lick their wounds, that is the time to survey the sidelines in search of those who applaud loudest.

Counteractivism is my intent when I go a-viking. Once I have razed and burned those in power I throw some silver wisdom around for the shocked survivors...

The rescue mission of activism is not my style... Lead first, I say, and the worthy survivors will file quietly tied back into the raiding ship.

White Iceland
Wednesday, March 30th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Linc Rockwell launches into some counteractivism...

nordnerd
Thursday, March 31st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Excellent post and philosophy.

candiate
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
At least an hour every night putting leaflets through letterboxes. Then at weekends newspaper selling in the town centre. The temp today is -5 so cold enough to be out. But we will not win if we do not try.
:victory0: :flagge3:

Thruthheim
Thursday, November 24th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Superb mate, it's great their are people so dedicated.

I dont do leaflets or ought, but i am constantly blabbering on about the cause to any willing listener, and last night, 2 of my friends(girls) were enthralled into what i had to say, and looks likely that i have recruited them, one was extremely enthusiastic, these girls are beautiful Anglo Saxon girls, would be great to get them onto the struggle.

Early signs of double standards are still prevelant, but with more education, that will pass.

Thobjorn
Friday, November 25th, 2005, 05:46 AM
this is definately what we should be doing. im not sure about the law's everywhere, im sure this sort of thing is illegal in germany, but i recently printed out a bunch of flyer's, and placed them in places around my town. im gonna go to Kinko's, make a bunch of copy's, and do it again in a couple of week's.

brian
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 05:47 AM
What type of flyers you are all posting/distributing? I'm curious how are approaching the topics you are discussing.

This reminds my of a silly idea I had a week ago. I saw a Christian tract on the floor. I don't know, but I thought it would be funny to mimic those tracts, but with Heathen content instead.

blanc
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Local issues are usually my way of leafleting, I find the electorate always ready to read local problems.

I designed a leaflet 2wks ago, relating to a racist attack only 2 minutes walk from the local police station of a young white lad set upon by 6 asian youths.

Yesterday morning a recieved a telephone call from the 'racial incident unit' the policeman asked if I knew the young lad?. The p.c stated that the police station was unable to find a report made of the attack!

I explained that that was his job, to find the culprits and that he cared to take a look at the CC.TV in the police station they would have all the evidence they need, still awaiting reply!!!;)

Arcturus
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 09:41 AM
CC.TV

:icon1: :redface:

blanc
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 09:47 AM
CC.t.v (close circuit t.v) they have these cc.tv cameras in every police station, also in evet area. This is BIG BROTHER.:D

Thruthheim
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 10:45 AM
I heard that Apparently Britain has 60% of the Worlds CCTV cameras.

But here it says we have 20%
http://www.spy.org.uk/spyblog/cctv_surveillance_cameras/

And here it says we have 10%
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/60/60179_zooming_in_on_litterbugs.html

Still, 60%,20% or 10%, they are all highly disproportionate for our size and population.

blanc
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 11:02 AM
It concerns me that the MAJORITY of cameras do NOT work. We have a case of a young lad beaten senseless with metal plates in his head but according to the police ALL the CC.T.V cameras were working????

We have a serial rapist in the Oldham area an Asain, but it has taken the police farce 9months to release the footage???

Question: what the hell is going on in Oldham? are the police keeping things quiet so we do not the riots as we did on 2001??

People are not that stupid, they KNOW something is being held back from them.:cussing1:

Náttfari
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 02:17 PM
What type of flyers you are all posting/distributing? I'm curious how are approaching the topics you are discussing.

This reminds my of a silly idea I had a week ago. I saw a Christian tract on the floor. I don't know, but I thought it would be funny to mimic those tracts, but with Heathen content instead.

It is not the heathen way to try and turn people who do not want to. We oppose this kind of propoganda.

Do not do this, as it might damage the heathen faith. :coffee:

Death and the Sun
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
It is not the heathen way to try and turn people who do not want to.

Just out of curiosity, would consider it acceptable to inform potentially interested people who do not yet know about it, about heathenism?

Náttfari
Saturday, November 26th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I do not oppose telling people about Ásatrú or informing. But I oppose missioning (trúboð). So does the Icelandic Ásatrú Association. Putting leaflets through letterboxes qualifies as that, IMO.

brian
Sunday, November 27th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I do not oppose telling people about Ásatrú or informing. But I oppose missioning (trúboð). So does the Icelandic Ásatrú Association. Putting leaflets through letterboxes qualifies as that, IMO.

This is fair.

I was imagining it would not be propagandistic, but educational. But, for it to be educational, it would probably be more of a small book than two page tracts.

Tracts, after telling the reader that they will face eternal torment, usually end up with "Well, here's your chance to be saved; pray this prayer and you'll be saved". Oh, nothing like that!! :)

Death and the Sun
Monday, November 28th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Tracts, after telling the reader that they will face eternal torment, usually end up with "Well, here's your chance to be saved; pray this prayer and you'll be saved". Oh, nothing like that!! :)

Yeah, I'm generally indifferent to Christians or to the Saffron loonies, but when they insist on talking to me on the street and handing out their crappy leaflets it makes me actively dislike them. So in this sense the Ásatrúars are quite wise.

Náttfari
Tuesday, November 29th, 2005, 06:26 PM
People must be free and independant. In my mind, if the are dragged into a religious organisation, they are not free. They depend on others, on the guideance of others and do not make their own decisions. Without missioning, only [mostly, I should say] independant and free people join the association.

Peeps
Sunday, December 4th, 2005, 09:58 PM
http://www.geocities.com/llfptfu/sf.html
:D

Arcturus
Sunday, December 4th, 2005, 10:03 PM
http://www.geocities.com/llfptfu/sf.html
:D
:rotfl:
The DaFishy Code, anyone ?