PDA

View Full Version : Who Were You In Your Last Past Life?

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:03 PM
http://www.wsabstract.com/script/pastlife.htm

My results:

Diagnosis:
------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Portugal approximately on 975.
Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you remember?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I dont know about you but i suspect this is horsesh*t

Vojvoda
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:06 PM
My results:

"I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1000.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods."

Damn, I was a revolutionary Chink :D

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:21 PM
can you see it now?

Vojvoda
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:23 PM
can you see it now?

Ne, efharisto :D

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Ne, efharisto :D

Na sai kala..

cosmocreator
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 07:27 AM
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1225.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Vojvoda was my great, great, great grandfather. :D

AngryPotato
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 04:47 AM
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Filippines approximately on 775.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

Great. I was an asian shaman. At least I was ruthless! Now I'm a magician.

Jack
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 1550.
Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Now you remember?

Load of crap...

Evolved
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Now you remember?

I was an energetic Polak! :D

Awar
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tailand approximately on 1150.
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Now you remember?

Damn! I was a Thai whore, I remember it! :rotfl

But, this holds a lot of truth to it:

Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning. Interesting!

Milesian
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 09:56 AM
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 1525.
Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

<Smirk>

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1275.

Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

De Ogle
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 1850.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

StrŪbog
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Afrika approximately on 725.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Now you remember?

LOL

TisaAnne
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 01:48 AM
sex: Female
born: 1850
profession: philosopher, thinker

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Sounds about the same as present...except I don't live in Canada - yet. :D

She-Wolf
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 11:35 PM
I didn't agree with it

QuietWind
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 05:28 AM
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 900.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician! Now you remember?

Okay, so I was a New Zealand male and my husband was a Romanian female philosopher. (He will probably kill me if he finds out I did his and he was a Romanian female) :P

Oskorei
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I've already asked a clairvoyant about my previous life and it wasnt the same as my result here. Someone is/was lying to me.

Besides, the idea of being born every 1000 years seems absurd to me.

green nationalist
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Japan approximately on 1050.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

Now you remember?

I wonder on what authority the author of that site knows who i was in a past life? i dont even belive in such nonsense!

Katera
Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I wonder on what authority the author of that site knows who i was in a past life? i dont even belive in such nonsense!
Great psychic authority called an ALGORYTHM! :D :P

THE BOSS
Wednesday, October 20th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 1775.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.

Now you remember?

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Do you believe in reincarnation? Many different types of people do. It's possible that you could have been famous in a past life! But who? Take this test to find out. And, keep an eye out for part two of this test--How did you die in a past life

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=past_life

1. Caesar

2. Columbus

3. Michelangelo

4. Pocahontas

5. Cleopatra

6. Betsy Ross

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 04:51 AM
I got Caesar as well Frans, unfortunately I lost the page.

Odin Biggles
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
1 Caesar

2 Michelangelo

3 Cleopatra

4 Pocahontas

5 Columbus

6 Betsy Ross

AndreasBolle
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 03:45 PM
The following is not from the quiz...I was able to find a woman who does past-life readings and regressions. I apologize if this is inappropriate to post in this forum.....
Iíve always been drawn to the black watch (dark green/dark blue) tartan. I couldnít explain its hold over me. I thought that it was due to my Germanic heritage, but I soon discovered the reason, as I believe it to be. Through past-life regression, I discovered 3 different times that Iíve lived. For this discussion, Iíll talk about the Celtic warrior.
I was a Thomas Kincaid from the early to mid 1500s, in Scotland.
I was a great warrior, family man, artisan, and friend. I was married, though I didnít find out to whom, with two daughters, again, no names. I lived in a cottage type of dwelling, and had livestock. I was fairly well-off, but not royalty. The only name that came through the regression, besides mine, was Geoffrey, a companion and fellow warrior. Iím not sure of his surname, or even the cause for which we were committed to fight. I was a great story-teller, and musician. I was an expert with the pipes. During one of our battles I was wounded in the left arm to the seriousness of almost losing it. I was a large red-haired, bearded man. Geoffrey was close to the same build. This information was relayed to me through the regression by both Geoffrey, and the medium.
...additionally
We did a reading, in which she identified previous lives I had lived. The life that intrigued me the most was the celt, so during the regression session, we focused mainly on him (Thomas). on a side note, the other lives were also interesting. I was a Merlin-type of person in the 1200s. That person was an alchemist, was able to communicate with animals, very learned regarding herbs, etc. The other live was set in the Victorian age of the 1890s. I was a woman, a strong-willed woman. I didn't stand for being 'put in my place'. The most interesting thing about that life was that it was then that I met my present daughter.

nordic_canadian_male
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I was a one-legged, obese vietnemese whore named chun lee ;) ............. not everyone is famous in there past life:chickkick

Huzar
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 04:15 PM
ATTILA - Sitting Bull - William Wallace :P

Nordraserei
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Caeser.

Jacobyn
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 10:07 PM
1 Cleopatra:|
2 Ceasar :D
3 Pocahontas :-O ???

symmakhos
Monday, February 28th, 2005, 01:00 AM
I was Michelangelo!!

You were Michelangelo! (http://www.geocities.com/noshelll/mich_quiz.html)
2. Betsy Ross
3. Cleopatra
4. Columbus

DrŲmmarnas Stig
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 04:17 PM
1. Caesar
2. Columbus
3. Michelangelo
4. Betsy Ross
5. Pocahontas
6. Cleopatra

:-O
It all started off so well, why are rank 4 to 6 female???

QuietWind
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Pocahontas. I guess I liked European males even back then. Geesh, I can't believe I was a race mixer. :P