PDA

View Full Version : Ernst Zündel - Prisoner of War

Kristallnacht
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Ernst Zündel is to be warmly welcomed home by Germans who still want to be Germans.

The Jewish fighting force, ADL, has through its agitation ensured that Ernst Zündel has been a prisoner-of-war for over two years.

This place-change, from Canada to Germany, does not change anything for Zündel because in both countries the same enemy rules.

But on German soil this imprisonment generates new meaning because the US pretext that Ernst Zündel violated immigration laws has become irrelevant.

Also, the enemy in Germany cannot, as did the Canadian government, hide behind the feigned concern of 'national security'.
In Germany the enemy must openly declare, and thereby reveal its brutality that Ernst Zündel denies the details known legally as 'public knowledge' (Offenkundigkeit -judicial notice) of the Holocaust, and that he demands incontrovertible evidence to support the allegation that Germans on racial grounds, and by use of the insecticide Zyklon B, systematically exterminated millions of Jews.

Only after Ernst Zündel emigrated to Canada did he begin critically to analyze the anti-German atrocity propaganda, and for over a decade in the Canadian court system successfully fought for his right to search for historical truth.

He has thereby become a respected world-wide symbol of the unbroken will, the human spirit's continuing search for truth.

The energy and firm conviction that radiate from this prisoner will convince more and more Germans who still want to be Germans to participate in the battle against the 'judicial notice' of the Holocaust.

He will therefore be an example for these Germans who will assemble and with truth move against the strongholds of our enemy.
Truth will set us free.

Horst Mahler

Kleinmachnow, Germany

28 February 2005

Arno
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005, 08:07 PM
An interesting Mahler letter, interesting, however, more because of the author. The content is not new. Here the least ones will know Horst Mahler; the contribution would be better posted in the german-speaking section. In contrast to the forum Charlemagne (Brandt & GM) we leave contributions of other forums uncensored if they correspond to our basal general directives

Kristallnacht
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005, 08:19 PM
English is english and german is german.

Arno
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Yes, Romantiker, I agree. And I suppose that it does not fall in your responsibility if the forum Charlemagne doesn't admit me to contribute because of their hatred, but simply deletes my contributions. This is another style here.

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Zundel is a thought criminal. He has committed no crime other than think the wrong things.

Luh_Windan
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
'National security' is not a feigned concern, the people who convicted him truly believed that.

Nor is this case about thought, or a right to conduct research. That's rhetorical nonsense. It's about publishing rights and freedom of assembly.

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 02:55 AM
'National security' is not a feigned concern, the people who convicted him truly believed that.

Nor is this case about thought, or a right to conduct research. That's rhetorical nonsense. It's about publishing rights and freedom of assembly.

Pfff.

How many followers of Zundel are individuals of action and not all talk? 5? Muslims and Tamil Tigers are more a threat to national security than Zundel.

Luh_Windan
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 04:37 AM
I certainly agree, but suggestions that there was any dishonesty on the part of the Crown here are without basis.

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 07:06 AM
I certainly agree, but suggestions that there was any dishonesty on the part of the Crown here are without basis.

Anyone who judges Zundel to be a threat to national security but overlooks the effect that all this multiracial/culturalism is going to have on national security is a retard.

Luh_Windan
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Well it's not the courts' responsibility to deal with such broad issues, that is parliament's dereliction.