PDA

View Full Version : The True 'Nordic' aren't even concerned....

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, February 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
The ones who have less than blue eyes & flaxen blond hair are the ones who scream the loudest for purity within races..
..Why...because they feel they have been dealt an injustice with their parent/s selection of a partner....And want to correct past mistakes.
Alot of true beautiful open faced clear eyed folks aren't even concerned about the racial conflict....why would they care...they're beautiful..and don't even know it.
I have personally given up on the pursuit/study of the 'perfect' human. I would rather study feline breeds.

Skildur
Thursday, February 24th, 2005, 10:31 PM
The ones who have less than blue eyes & flaxen blond hair are the ones who scream the loudest for purity within races..
..Why...because they feel they have been dealt an injustice with their parent/s selection of a partner....And want to correct past mistakes.
Alot of true beautiful open faced clear eyed folks aren't even concerned about the racial conflict....why would they care...they're beautiful..and don't even know it.
I have personally given up on the pursuit/study of the 'perfect' human. I would rather study feline breeds.

The same thoughts you can find in Vargsmål. Hitler was very far from "textbook Nordish" look.