PDA

View Full Version : Finland and Denmark: Good Examples on Immigration

Northern Paladin
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Finland and Denmark/Iceland seem to be the only two Scandinavian countries with sensible immigration policies. What makes there governments approach immigration differently?

Rehnskiöld
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 10:32 AM
What I've heard some finnish politicians (read:traitors) want to make Finland a "multiculture".Can any finnish members enlighten me further on this perhaps?

Lissu
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 11:11 AM
What I've heard some finnish politicians (read:traitors) want to make Finland a "multiculture".Can any finnish members enlighten me further on this perhaps?Not only politicians, the media is reminding us all the time how terribly racists we are, and that must be changed, otherwise we're not accepted outside Finland :mad: I haven't seen the outside world that much, just travelled some in four continents and lived in Central Europe for some time and those experiences have been enough to wake me up - especially time spent in Germany was an experience that changed my world - there is NO WAY I want my country become as such, filled with Turks and other swarthy people!

We are different from other countries and that is perfect, there is no reason to change what we are, we are perfect as such. I think the common opinion is pretty much that people don't want to become multicultural. We already have 25 000 muslims and they are causing troubles. No one wants to hire immigrants (which is good!), so they end up living on the expense of tax payers and therefore weaken our wellfare system. These leeches should go away from my country, wellfare system is built with sweat and tears for my Volk not for aliens.

Women in my circle of friends and acquaintances are afraid of Negroes, Turks and so on, and don't want to have any contacts with them. Common sense tells people that people who are not our kind don't belong here. I just hope the brainwashing by media and certain multiculti liberal politicians will not be successful.

What is amazing and heart breaking is that we have a perfect warning example right next to us: Sweden. Still there are authorities who think we should become more "colourful" and tells us how bad we are because we are so racists :mad: :mad: :mad:

This week a Finnish soap that is quite popular here revealed that one new character has a half breed son. Looks like this is just another way to affect people's opinions about the "joys" of multiculti :mad:

Lundi
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 11:25 AM
didn’t know Iceland had a bad immigration policy :suomut: , ours is very similar to the Danish, very hard for non EEC countries to get a visa to Iceland

Lissu
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Now when I have calmed down a little... Our situation is still quite OK, but as I told in my previous post, the danger is far from over. We are being brainwashed, all the time. Not all people realize this though.

Gustavus Magnus
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Finland and Denmark seem to be the only two Scandinavian countries with sensible immigration policies. What makes there governments approach immigration differently?

I think Denmark is the only Scandinavian country with a sensible immigration policy.

Death and the Sun
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
I dunno about Denmark, but the difference between Finland and Scandinavian countries is that we seem to have a more levelheaded, realistic approach to immigration.

It's true that the media is definitely much more dangerous than a few multikultist politicians - although we have some of those too. God knows what on Earth they can possibly be thinking?

Naggaroth
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I think Denmark is the only Scandinavian country with a sensible immigration policy.
I totally agree with you Gustavus Magnus. Still I think the only two countries in Scandinavia that has such sensible immigration policies is mainly Denmark and Iceland. At least I can tell that Norway is FAR from it. Though, we are getting better. But still it isn't good enough.

I also believe that Sweden is having problems with this. Though, I don't think that I'm the right person to speak for Sweden. But at least I know a bit about it since I was in Uppsala last summer. And that town is far from what you can see other places. Yet I really love the swedish people. And I also think it is a disaster that we are competing against each other like "I'm better than the sweds!" or "We are better developed than the norwegians!".

But Norway has a bad immigration policy. I think that Norway has to learn from theire brothers and sisters in the South.

eucrusader
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
I would say the majority of Danish women would not date or have a serious relationship with a black or Arab male.

How are things in Sweden or Norway?

Northern Paladin
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 04:04 PM
didn’t know Iceland had a bad immigration policy :suomut: , ours is very similar to the Danish, very hard for non EEC countries to get a visa to Iceland

Yes Iceland too.

Stig NHF
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Hehe....immigrationpolitics....ah well....its 50 years too late for any "immigrationstop", so I don't care. As long as they stay in Oslo etc they will only help bring out nation down more quickly. A complete revolution is needed, not just some "conservative sensible immigrationpolitics". Let them all in and bring down this rotten and decadent "nation" i say.

Rehnskiöld
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Hehe....immigrationpolitics....ah well....its 50 years too late for any "immigrationstop", so I don't care. As long as they stay in Oslo etc they will only help bring out nation down more quickly. A complete revolution is needed, not just some "conservative sensible immigrationpolitics". Let them all in and bring down this rotten and decadent "nation" i say.

Denmark seem to be getting better now but isn't it to late, as Stig said, halting the immigration? Even though Denmark has supposedly "restrictive" and "kontroversial" immigration politic,isn't that really just with the eyes of nordish-hating media? It is better, yes, but you can still see mobs of dark beasts at "Stroget" They still let them in by their thousands.Does anyone have some numbers on % immigrants on Copenhagen by the way?

Now when I have calmed down a little... Our situation is still quite OK, but as I told in my previous post, the danger is far from over. We are being brainwashed, all the time. Not all people realize this though.

You finns are lucky, you are shurely 10-30 years behind Sweden in multicultural "development". You have to fight this development! that realy is the utter destruction of our peoples and it's approaching fast.

I also believe that Sweden is having problems with this. Though, I don't think that I'm the right person to speak for Sweden. But at least I know a bit about it since I was in Uppsala last summer. And that town is far from what you can see other places. Yet I really love the swedish people.

Oh yes...Uppsala is badly struck by the multiculture.It's really a pity, I love Uppsala, It's such a beutifull city.I've been there quite a few times.My sisters studied at the university there, they lived near the disgusting darkie lair Gotsunda, they lived in a badly infested area too.Can't recall the name now.

And I also think it is a disaster that we are competing against each other like "I'm better than the sweds!" or "We are better developed than the norwegians!".

That is really just the deranged multiculturalists and nordish-hating media that try to decive our people in order to prevent the larger masses to wake up and realise the state of things.When they go on about their silly idiotic talk about "swedes hate norway because they shoot wolves and whales!" and "100 year after the union, the relationship between the countries are tense as ever" It's just to laugh at that crap.I don't think (and hope) that any swedes or norweigans save the journalist-traitors believe that crap.