PDA

View Full Version : BBC: "Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'"

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 01:40 AM
"Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'"

Scientists believe the last blondes will be in Finland-

The last natural blondes will die out within 200 years, scientists believe. A study by experts in Germany suggests people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202. Researchers predict the last truly natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes.

"The frequency of blondes may drop but they won't disappear."

- Prof Jonathan Rees, University of Edinburgh

But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries. The problem is that blonde hair is caused by a recessive gene. In order for a child to have blonde hair, it must have the gene on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation.

Dyed rivals-

The researchers also believe that so-called bottle blondes may be to blame for the demise of their natural rivals. They suggest that dyed-blondes are more attractive to men who choose them as partners over true blondes.

Bottle-blondes like Ann Widdecombe may be to blame-

But Jonathan Rees, professor of dermatology at the University of Edinburgh said it was unlikely blondes would die out completely.

"Genes don't die out unless there is a disadvantage of having that gene or by chance. They don't disappear," he told BBC News Online.

"The only reason blondes would disappear is if having the gene was a disadvantage and I do not think that is the case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2284783.stm

SouthernBoy: I stumbled across this a while back, but forgot to post it. This are the types of things people need to hear so they will begin to take us seriously. :frown:

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'"

Scientists believe the last blondes will be in Finland-

The last natural blondes will die out within 200 years, scientists believe. A study by experts in Germany suggests people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202. Researchers predict the last truly natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes.

- Prof Jonathan Rees, University of Edinburgh

But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries. The problem is that blonde hair is caused by a recessive gene. In order for a child to have blonde hair, it must have the gene on both sides of the family in the grandparents' generation.

Dyed rivals-

The researchers also believe that so-called bottle blondes may be to blame for the demise of their natural rivals. They suggest that dyed-blondes are more attractive to men who choose them as partners over true blondes.

Bottle-blondes like Ann Widdecombe may be to blame-

But Jonathan Rees, professor of dermatology at the University of Edinburgh said it was unlikely blondes would die out completely.

"Genes don't die out unless there is a disadvantage of having that gene or by chance. They don't disappear," he told BBC News Online.

"The only reason blondes would disappear is if having the gene was a disadvantage and I do not think that is the case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2284783.stm

SouthernBoy: I stumbled across this a while back, but forgot to post it. This are the types of things people need to hear so they will begin to take us seriously. :frown:

This article has proven to be a fraud. Blondes aren't going extinct anytime soon. At least if I have anything to say about it. :biggrin:

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 01:48 AM
I had seen the articles criticizing it, but I wasn't sure of their credibility either. If I had to kill every non-White in Scandinavia with my barehands this would not come to pass. Not as long as I live, or my children.

I would gladly fight to the death with Erlingr, and Loki standing by my side. :viking4:

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 01:54 AM
I had seen the articles criticizing it, but I wasn't sure of their credibility either. If I had to kill every non-White in Scandinavia with my barehands this would not come to pass. Not as long as I live, or my children.

I would gladly fight to the death with Erlingr, and Loki standing by my side. :viking4:

Southerboy now that is extreme. However blondes aren't going anywhere. Even mulattos and mestizos can be blonde. Some Australian aborigines are blonde. As long as the blonde gene gives its carries an advantadge it will always exist.

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 02:23 AM
I can be more irrational than I would like sometimes. I would prefer the Nordid type was the medium for blondism, as we have been for a long while now. I didn't believe it when I read it, but it doesn't sound outside the real of reason. ;)

norcalnative1971
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 03:05 AM
Unless something changes rapidly and dramatically in the next two generations regarding geo-racial circumstances, there will be no more blonds by 2100, maybe as late as 2120.

norcalnative1971
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 03:15 AM
Southerboy now that is extreme. However blondes aren't going anywhere. Even mulattos and mestizos can be blonde. Some Australian aborigines are blonde. As long as the blonde gene gives its carries an advantadge it will always exist.

Mullattoes and Mestizoes with blond-like hair are freaks of Nature. Aborigines with light hair are a type of albino.

When I think "blond," it means an Aryan with golden, platinum or related hair color.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 04:08 AM
Unless something changes rapidly and dramatically in the next two generations regarding geo-racial circumstances, there will be no more blonds by 2100, maybe as late as 2120.

That's not true. Blondes will exist for a lot longer than that and yes I'm talking about the Aryan blonde. The news has been proven a fraud. Just look it up on the internet.

There are still blondes in Iran and they have been mixing for thousands of years. America is still many centuries away from being anywhere nearly as mixed as Iran. And if there are still people like you and me around I'm sure the Nordic blonde is not going to just disappear.

norcalnative1971
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 04:20 AM
That's not true. Blondes will exist for a lot longer than that and yes I'm talking about the Aryan blonde. The news has been proven a fraud. Just look it up on the internet.

There are still blondes in Iran and they have been mixing for thousands of years. America is still many centuries away from being anywhere nearly as mixed as Iran. And if there are still people like you and me around I'm sure the Nordic blonde is not going to just disappear.

I definitely hope I am just being unreasonably pessimistic, and that you are right.

USS Dixiecrat
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 04:37 AM
If the jews get their way (which they are) it will be a lot sooner than that. If they can't "mix" us away, they will resort to genocide. They want us gone people, blondes will be the first targets because the jews hate everything they represent. It has already began with all the blonde jokes, and "stupid blonde" propoganda pouring out of our media, and schools.

Stig NHF
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
Iran didn't have negroes.

Lenny
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 06:29 PM
I have a feeling that the very few 'blondes' in modern Iran are not ethnic Persian but members of a minority group, like the Kurds. In other words the 'blonde Iranians' are not the descendants of the ancient Persians. If there were blondes among the ancient Persian population, there aren't any more.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 06:36 PM
Whether or not that specific article is a fraud does not remove the fact that miscegenation will destroy us, and that recessive traits will diminish (and have over the course of Europe's history and America's history, the occurrence of light eyes and/or light hair used to be greater than 50% in America, now it is much less). If darker people continue to immigrate and the entire population is miscegenated, then in effect the native race and blondes as we knew them will be dead, an extinct sub-species replaced with a mongrelized mass of racially and culturally confused rootless consumers.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM
I have a feeling that the very few 'blondes' in modern Iran are not ethnic Persian but members of a minority group, like the Kurds. In other words the 'blonde Iranians' are not the descendants of the ancient Persians. If there were blondes among the ancient Persian population, there aren't any more.

Recombination occurs, but let's not confuse mongrelized people with the real thing. Malcolm X had a natural reddish tint to his hair as he was mixed with European blood, and his nickname was "Red". Does that make him a "redhead"? No.

Xanthochroid
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005, 03:34 AM
The ancient persians where Nordics!

How ancient were these Persians to be considered Nordics...? Before the Empire of Persia even existed? :icon_razz

cosmocreator
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005, 07:44 AM

I doubt it. The Persian carvings I've seen don't look anything like Nordic.

NorwegianFury
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
This article has proven to be a fraud.

That's what I have heard as well. This story seems to surface time and time again.

Stig NHF
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
My oh my , both Feldgrau and HOI2! :viking3: 3 confirmed HOI players then :beer-smil

NorwegianFury
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
My oh my , both Feldgrau and HOI2! :viking3: 3 confirmed HOI players then :beer-smil

Great stuff! :beer-smil

DanishPrincess
Thursday, February 3rd, 2005, 05:18 AM
That is just sad. Natural blonde hair is so beautiful

Northern Paladin
Thursday, February 3rd, 2005, 05:44 AM
That is just sad. Natural blonde hair is so beautiful

It's not going to happen(The article is a fraud anyways) :biggrin: . At least if we here at TNP and those like minded have anything to say about it.

Lundi
Thursday, February 3rd, 2005, 10:30 AM
It's not going to happen(The article is a fraud anyways) :biggrin: . At least if we here at TNP and those like minded have anything to say about it.

yes, no man nor animal will take my blonde hair away from me and my kind while I still carry a breath of air in my lungs :icon12:

Death and the Sun
Thursday, February 3rd, 2005, 01:14 PM
That article is simply a product of the huge propaganda machinery designed to depress, intimidate and brainwash White people. The ultimate aim is to get Whites to accept the "fact" that we'll become extinct -- even to think of it as a good thing.

Of course, that won't happen. The article is based on the assumption that the current trends will continue unchanged, which they won't. I'm quite convinced that 20 years from now the European political climate weil be very different from what it is now, and for the better.

Once the majority of White wake up to reality, all bets are off for the multikultists.

cosmocreator
Friday, February 4th, 2005, 09:24 AM
They where nordish atleast.

I don't think so. Show me anything concrete that they were Nordish.

Northern Paladin
Friday, February 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM
That article is simply a product of the huge propaganda machinery designed to depress, intimidate and brainwash White people. The ultimate aim is to get Whites to accept the "fact" that we'll become extinct -- even to think of it as a good thing.

Of course, that won't happen. The article is based on the assumption that the current trends will continue unchanged, which they won't. I'm quite convinced that 20 years from now the European political climate weil be very different from what it is now, and for the better.

Once the majority of White wake up to reality, all bets are off for the multikultists.

I agree with you that article had some ulterior motive behind it. That it was designed to depress our morale.

But the fact is even if present trends continue blonde hair will still exist. Because the only thing that can weed out a trait is natural selection. So as long as there is an advantadge in being blonde haired that trait will never die.

flavius
Friday, February 4th, 2005, 01:18 PM
To stop the downfall of our nordic race we need an nwe kind of Lebensborn.

Also a interessting page about the white race and it`s history

www.white-history.com (Arthur Kemp)

www.indogermanen.de.vu (German page)

Death and the Sun
Friday, February 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I agree with you that article had some ulterior motive behind it. That it was designed to depress our morale.

But the fact is even if present trends continue blonde hair will still exist. Because the only thing that can weed out a trait is natural selection. So as long as there is an advantadge in being blonde haired that trait will never die.

I don't know much about genetics, but my optimism (if you can call it that, I prefer to think of myself as a realist) is based on the fact that the US, the main instrument of the Jews, is losing influence quickly. As we all hopefully know by now, promoting multiculturalism and race-mixing for all non-Jews is a favorite tactic among the Chosen Race. As the Jews lose their ability to stuff their poisonous agenda down our throats, the Whites will quickly return to following their natural, racial instincts.

cosmocreator
Saturday, February 5th, 2005, 09:13 AM
You don't see the resemblance?

http://www.koiosworks.com/images/fig_persian_darius.jpg
http://iranian.ws/gallery/albums/my_downloads/vintage%20image/97.jpg

Väring
Saturday, February 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM

Mostly Pontid.

SouthernBoy
Saturday, February 5th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Mostly Pontid.
I tend to think they were more Irano-Afghanid. They certainly weren't Nordid though. :)

Väring
Sunday, February 6th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I tend to think they were more Irano-Afghanid. They certainly weren't Nordid though. :)

That was Lundman's classification of original Aryans in Persia and India. I'm sure Irano-Afghans largely outnumber Pontids in Iran of today .