PDA

View Full Version : Modern Media Whose Responsible For Their Message?

Northern Paladin
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 01:14 AM
Whose responsible for the message of the Modern Media. Whose responsible for the message of racial equality and tolerance that so permeates the Media today. Everytime I turn on the TV I see messages sometimes subtle sometimes not so subtle that encourage tolerance, racial harmony, and miscongenation.

Whose responsible for the message sent by the Media? Is it the Jews? Is it our politicians? Or is it the Public at large?

SouthernBoy
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 01:17 AM
I doubt it was the Jews, nor anyone who meaningfully wanted to hurt us. I think it was something with a simple view of "equality" that was then molded by P.C. and world events into the beast it is today. It seems like I can never escape it, and that only my own extremism can meet the media extremism of today.

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
I think a small number of Jews and also non-Jews are responsible.

Lundi
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I doubt it was the Jews, nor anyone who meaningfully wanted to hurt us. I think it was something with a simple view of "equality" that was then molded by P.C. and world events into the beast it is today. It seems like I can never escape it, and that only my own extremism can meet the media extremism of today.

I agree with SB completely on this :beer-smil

Northern Paladin
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 07:27 PM
I think the main reason why Media is always preaching a message of tolerance is that intolerance threatens to throw society into a state of anarchy.

norcalnative1971
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 08:40 PM
The Jewsmedia is, as the name implies, overwhelmingly controlled by the Jews. Anyone interested can ascertain these facts online.

However, the reception of the Jewsmedia is the fault of ARYANS THEMSELVES.

My family does not have broadcast or cable television.

All Aryans are quite able to "pull the plug" on Talmudvision, but CHOOSE not to.

norcalnative1971
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM

Television is the most effective weapon of all time. It has conquered the entire Western world with relatively little bloodshed. To assume that "this just happened" and was not a matter of conscious design is dangerously naive.

As Dr. Pierce once wrote, the Jewish control of the media is more dangerous than even nuclear war.

Northern Paladin
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 08:46 PM
I blame the international Jew and his Iron tight hold on the entertainment industry as well as the complacency of politicians and the Populace at large.

norcalnative1971
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I think the main reason why Media is always preaching a message of tolerance is that intolerance threatens to throw society into a state of anarchy.

"Racism" is very unprofitable and hence, your statement has substantial truth in it.

If all peoples, Aryans in particular, were able to be openly proud of their bio-cultural heritages, massive profiteering from production and sale of universalized "consumer goods" would be impossible.

cosmocreator
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I was just looking through a book on the making of MGM. It was started by a Jew back in the 1920's I think. All the top people were Jews too. It was interesting seeing the progession of all white actors until the 1970's. It appeared to me that race mixing started at about the same time the drug craze did. And it was reflected in films. And also, it was in the 1970's that 3rd world immigration started flooding into white countries.