PDA

View Full Version : The "chosen people" can be racist!

Reno
Tuesday, September 10th, 2002, 04:30 AM
www.stopislam.com/guestbook.html

If a Christian critiscized some aspects of Judaism he would be labeled as a "racist". Of course the Jewish race constantly unmasks its hatred of other peoples and religions.

Right now they're harrasing the moslem religion, but imagine if the jews had power over us Christians? Then they'd be making websites called "stopchristianity.com".

Where is the Anti-Defamation League? Why does Abe Foxman (an avid Jew and "Holocaust" survivor) only critiscize Christians?

Sicklecellanemia
Tuesday, September 10th, 2002, 06:54 AM
The jews are really the only ones who consider themselves the "choosen people".
Some Aryans, myself included feel that the name "the spawn of satan" is more appropriate as a name for the jews.
I believe that they started this myth to avoid well deserved persecution of their "race??"

According to the newspapers, israel does not allow non jews to own property in it's borders.
The war criminal ariel sharon made this law.
I have lost the link but the next time that it is in my local newspaper I will be sure to post it.

You mentioned abe foxman and the holyhoax.
Have you ever noticed that although the jews claim 6 million of their kind were killed out of a worldwide population a little over 15 million, every jew out there claims to be either a holyhoax survivor or the decendant of a holyhoax survivor.
Seriously if the "death camps" existed and they were as bad as the jews like to claim that they are, would we have all of these juden "holocaust survivors"?
I know that I posted this link on here before but just in case you missed it I will post it again. http://ihr.org/
Read the leaflet section first, it is very informative.

Ederico
Tuesday, September 10th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Sicklecellanemia
According to the newspapers, israel does not allow non jews to own property in it's borders.
The war criminal ariel sharon made this law.
I have lost the link but the next time that it is in my local newspaper I will be sure to post it.

Please post this information because probably Jews would deny such stuff.

Reno
Tuesday, September 10th, 2002, 07:47 PM
When I was young, I was stupid enough to believe that Hitler hated the Jews because they were "hard-working" and "intelligent".

After growing up, I saw their true satanic identities. They are dishonest, liars and cruel. Which explains their success in law. They only share amongs each other, which explains their success in business. They make terrible doctors, i.e. "Dr." Harold Shipman kills over 221 patients for the past 21 years(The Jewish media barely mentioned this).

They leech off other people's hard work, i.e. Einstein DID NOT invent the theory of relativity. Numerous Christian scientists were already unlocking the secret of relativity. The Jewish media only makes einstein look good, becase he is Jewish.

Also those false claims that Elvis was Jewish, just because he went to a Jewish daycamp. I guess all those Jewish kids going to Christian schools are considered Christains afterall? Bah, they just wanted the church discounts and good, clean christian education.

Now they slaughter women and children at will, and America is brave enough to let these megalomaniacs hold onto nukes.

I can see why Hitler wanted to deport the Jews from Europe,.

My heart goes out to all the Neo-Nazis and Anti-Israeli groups that have to suffer at the hands of the jewish supremacists.

Berserker
Wednesday, September 11th, 2002, 10:23 AM
The truth is that us the Aryans are the real chosen ones, and the others are jealous of us and hate us for this, and will do anything to destroy us and our culture, therefore they are our true enemies and they must be destroyed, somehow, someway, in order for us to survive as a race.

Reno
Thursday, September 12th, 2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Berserker
The truth is that us the Aryans are the real chosen ones, and the others are jealous of us and hate us for this, and will do anything to destroy us and our culture, therefore they are our true enemies and they must be destroyed, somehow, someway, in order for us to survive as a race.

Not to mention that the Jews of biblical times are not of the jews today. The biblicial jews used to obey the Torah. But the present day "Jews" rejected the Torah(a gift from God) and started to worship Satan's diary(the Talmud).

Hellstar
Saturday, September 14th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Sicklecellanemia
The jews are really the only ones who consider themselves the "choosen people".
I believe that they started this myth to avoid well deserved persecution of their "race??"

Yep exactly!

I think I heard similar claims before, and it does not surprise me one bit, but then again? who can ever compete with the Jews in their own country? if I was business owner I sure wouldn't try to compete with any Jews!

and why is it? that we cannot make the same rules here?
the Jews can do whatever they want wherever they want!

Have you ever noticed that although the jews claim 6 million of their kind were killed out of a worldwide population a little over 15 million,..

they are much more than 15 mio back then, alot are mixed into our genepolls as well! and I doubt 6 million died, maybe 2-3 millions!

Originally posted by Reno
When I was young, I was stupid enough to believe that Hitler hated the Jews because they were "hard-working" and "intelligent".

yep the poison of childhood indoctrination!

They leech off other people's hard work, i.e. Einstein DID NOT invent the theory of relativity. Numerous Christian scientists were already unlocking the secret of relativity. The Jewish media only makes einstein look good, becase he is Jewish
yes we are quite a few who is tired of hearing about Einstein, he created the atomic bomb with oppenhiemer, Einstein is indeed a clear symptom of the self obliterating Jew, their self hate is so enormous that they wanna wipe the whole earth off the solar system with a nuclear bomb!

who can ever invent such stuff? THERE IS YOUR ANSWER: THE JEW!

I can see why Hitler wanted to deport the Jews from Europe,.

Yes someone had the guts!

My heart goes out to all the Neo-Nazis and Anti-Israeli groups that have to suffer at the hands of the Jewish supremacists.
thanks.

Originally posted by Berserker

its wrong to say that we are the chosen ones, we are the supreme from nature, we are supreme in our gifted deeds whereas the the Jews are gifted in their malicious deeds, its all rooted in natural selection somehow I think!

Ederico
Sunday, September 15th, 2002, 06:02 AM
The Jews can apply measures to safeguard their Race in Israel because the opposition to them is limited in Israel which is clear by the fact they elected Ariel Sharon as Prime Minister who is allegedly responsible for massacres which at the moment I forget the name, I think one of the places was called Shatila. Ariel Sharon was also wanted by some Human Rights Tribunal in Belgium or Holland.

Most Jews agree with such policies because the Jews are racially-conscious individuals. I would like more information on Israeli legislation to back up such claims, so that we can build a solid argument.

If the Aryan was as Racially-Conscious as the Jew we would have no problems in our own Lands. It is quite normal for a Jew to love his Racial Background, but any Aryan who feels the same way is probably thought of as an evil bastard, thanks to the Liberal and Multiracial propaganda to which we are exposed from the moment we perceive consciousness probably.

waterdrinker
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 12:07 AM
yes we are quite a few who is tired of hearing about Einstein, he created the atomic bomb with oppenhiemer, Einstein is indeed a clear symptom of the self obliterating Jew, their self hate is so enormous that they wanna wipe the whole earth off the solar system with a nuclear bomb!

who can ever invent such stuff? THERE IS YOUR ANSWER: THE JEW!

Weapons of war have been getting more powerful for a long time. If no Jews had ever existed, do you really think that there would be no world threatening weapons of war?

Suppose that, in 1905, all Jews in the world had moved to Japan and been accepted as Japanese citizens. Assuming that Japan and the US would still have been on opposite sides of World War II, would Japan have surrendered?

Berserker
Monday, September 16th, 2002, 09:55 AM
well yes but what does it hurt to have just a bit of fantasy in your life? ;) and yes i agree we are the supreme of all races, the masters, the overlords, the rulers of the universe... however you would put it, as i chose to say we are the chosen, and in a sense i feel we are, the chosen in which we are the leaders of evolution and whatnot...