PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM
to my dear and honourable friends and collegues and our cherished and fine bunch of members of Skadi Forum:

Een gelukkig en vredevol Nieuwjaar vol zegeningen en vreugdes!

Boldog ˙j Úvet!

Gott Nytt ┼r!

Prosit Neujahr!

Buon Capodanno!

Gelukkige nuwe jaar!

Bonne Annee!

Marduk
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:06 PM
Happy New Year !!!!!!!! :D :) :P

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:22 PM
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky
The flying cloud, the frosty light:
The year is dying in the night;
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.

Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.

Ring out the grief that saps the mind,
For those that here we see no more;
Ring out the feud of rich and poor,
Ring in redress to all mankind.

Ring out a slowly dying cause,
And ancient forms of party strife;
Ring in the nobler modes of life,
With sweeter manners, purer laws.

Ring out the want, the care, the sin,
The faithless coldness of the times'
Ring out ring out my mournful rhymes,
But ring the fuller minstrel in.

Ring false pride in place and blood,
The civic slander and the spite;
Ring in the love of truth and right,
Ring in the common love of good.

Ring out old shapes of foul disease;
Ring out the narrowing lust of gold;
Ring out the thousand wars of old,
Ring in the thousand years of peace.

Ring in the valiant man and free,
The larger heart, the kindlier hand;
Ring out the darkness of the land,
Ring in the christ that is to be.

from "In Memoriam"
by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Nordgau
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:26 PM
NOELINIZ VE YENI YILINIZ KUTLU OLSUN :D

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:35 PM
NOELINIZ VE YENI YILINIZ KUTLU OLSUN :D

Ik versta er de ballen van, mijn vriend/kÚptelen vagyok megÚrteni ...oh shit the second bottle of wine emptied and there's nothing left to pour in a glass...not even a woman in the vicinity to accomodate certain strange creepy needs invoked by the alcohol, even if the performance wouldn't be much to be proud off...ROTFL

Johnny Reb
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:44 PM
Ik versta er de ballen van, mijn vriend/kÚptelen vagyok megÚrteni ...oh shit the second bottle of wine emptied and there's nothing left to pour in a glass...not even a woman in the vicinity to accomodate certain strange creepy needs invoked by the alcohol, even if the performance wouldn't be much to be proud off...ROTFL

Happy New Years everybody. Franz, you've got a head start on me. It's only 3:45 pm here. I won't be at your stage (empty bottle, no woman) for hours! :D

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 11:51 PM
Happy New Years everybody. Franz, you've got a head start on me. It's only 3:45 pm here. I won't be at your stage (empty bottle, no woman) for hours! :D

Hush, my dear, I found another bottle of fruity French red wine and guess I poured myself two glasses in honour of my parents who I owe so much.....well, and one just dedicated to the ones whom kept me in their thoughts in these difficult days...the music is loud here...a medley of soundtracks of mainly British cult series like Doctor Who, The Prisoner, A Man with a Suitcase, and so on...
Better to shut up, I get sentimental when I am drunk...

Vojvoda
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:02 AM
Srecna Nova Godina!! :) :drunk

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Srecna Nova Godina!! :)

Bottoms up, my friend...those of the wine glasses I mean ;-)

Taras Bulba
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:05 AM
Happy New Year!

Vojvoda
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:05 AM
Bottoms up, my friend...those of the wine glasses I mean ;-)

Cheers Frans, best wishes to all for the new year! :D :drunk

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah I wish this was a Froeliche Neues Jahr aber ich arbeite. I drank this morning instead I feel up and ready for work and about to go to sleep soon. I gotta move away from the South. Southern hospitality.(pfft).Unhospitality is the true answer.

FAWK THE SOUTH (OFTHE US)

NSBM ▄BER ALLES -/-

CIAO A TUTTI, WIEDERSEHEN
BOBBY

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 12:23 AM
Cheers Frans, best wishes to all for the new year! :D :drunk

A new year full of responsabilities and new hopes, I wish none of my friends here and elsewhere will have to go through the some mournings and anguish that 2003 at the very end reserved for me...I am drunk and cheerful, but always reminding that I anew lost a parent...I hope no on of us have to undergo the same ordeal....life is no honeymoon, but that's no excuse that we have to confront some nasty unfair outcomes...
no one deserves it, not even he or she, whatever rotten stinling bastard, who lives in enmity with me...some people are simply not interchangeable, never to be replaced...

Laedifox
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 03:01 AM
Happy New Year! :beer :joint

:victory

Evolved
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 04:16 AM
Happy New Year!

http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/banana.gif Time to boogie down!

http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/alcoholic.gif Drink a little..erm, apple juice!

http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/scholar.gif Make some resolutions that you'll just forget in the morning

http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/doinit.gif Maybe get lucky tonight!

http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/hammertime.gifOr at the very least get a good night's sleep!

Nordhammer
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 04:24 AM
White nations are being colonized by the 3rd world more and more every year... more and more racemixing... more and more degenerate we become... but hey, Happy F'n New Year anyway! LOL We can at least make personal improvement even if the world sucks. ;)

AngryPotato
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 05:36 AM
No women and no booze this year, but Happy New Years!

Razmig
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 07:24 AM
Pari Nor Dari! sa ta hetanos gigoni da vaseh! sh*t on this new year, and sh*t on what it will bring! GET F*CKED UP

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 07:29 AM
I'm indifferent to the whole thing.

Allenson
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
White nations are being colonized by the 3rd world more and more every year... more and more racemixing... more and more degenerate we become... but hey, Happy F'n New Year anyway! LOL We can at least make personal improvement even if the world sucks. ;)

Oh yes! Finally something to celebrate LOL!

I'm a little late on this thread, the New Year now being nearly 12 hours old in my time zone...

"All is quiet on New Year's Day" as I type away and watch a few wind blown snowflakes fly by the window, nurse a minor hangover with some coffee and remember my managed tirade last night about Walmart and American Affluenza....oh the memories!

Happy New Year everyone! ;)

Grimr
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM
I can't wait until the chineese new year, this year will be the year of the monkey!

Milesian
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM
I'm late as well, but Happy New Year folks!
Probably isn't much to be enthusaiastic about, but since when did we need a reason to celebrate? :D

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 07:05 PM
I had to work on New Year's Eve it sucked.

Johnny Reb
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 10:13 PM
Is anybody here as hungover as I am? :puke :sick :thruponsb

Milesian
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 10:19 PM

I'm hungover....not as much as you though :P

Triglav
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks, Frans, and all the others.

Srecno novo leto vsem.

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:02 PM

ik was ziek als een hond deze morgen...I was really deep in the mud this morning, but it was no nausea but rather a feeling of tension and being restained...I jumped out of bed and made some strong coffee to recuperate...I was suffering the after-effects not of two bottles of wine I had been drinking that night, but of too much smoking, in casu cigars...

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:22 PM
I'm hungover....not as much as you though :P

the Irish are brought up with booze...lol...but their pub owners in Belgium are unfit to understand the difference between a Duvel and a Kriek...next time it begs for a brawl...! :D

Johnny Reb
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:26 PM
the Irish are brought up with booze...lol...but their pub owners in Belgium are unfit to understand the difference between a Duvel and a Kriek...next time it begs for a brawl...! :D

Give em hell, Frans! I think my new years resolution is going to be to steer clear of booze for awhile. My liver has come to fear the holidays.

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:30 PM
Give em hell, Frans! I think my new years resolution is going to be to steer clear of booze for awhile. My liver has come to fear the holidays.

a rumor goes here around that the owners pretend to the naieve Flemish to be Irish, in fact most of the are Scots... :P

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:32 PM
a rumor goes here around that the owners pretend to the naieve Flemish to be Irish, in fact most of the are Scots... :P

And yes, Gladstone, before you start to ask about my new avatar and the link below, I AM a fan of Doctor Who, and incidently also of The Prisoner...let say most British cult shows of the sixties and seventies... ;)

Milesian
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:38 PM

The reason is very simple, for us drink is seperated between that which gets you drunk and that which doesn't. Any further distinction is purely academic :D

Milesian
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:39 PM

What kind of treacherous people would do such a thing? ;)

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 11:42 PM
The reason is very simple, for us drink is seperated between that which gets you drunk and that which doesn't. Any further distinction is purely academic :D

I can guarantee you, my friend, one glass of a Duvel and you lay down on the floor dead drunk or in an orgasmic euphoria, while a Kriek is simply a slightly bitter cool beverage for the Summer... ;)