PDA

View Full Version : More "Anti-Discrimination" Laws to Come

Loki
Monday, December 20th, 2004, 11:48 PM
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article933274.ece

More muscle against discrimination

Norway's government will establish a ban on discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity or religion and a new enforcement system will be created.

Related stories:Hidden camera captures discrimination (http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article932650.ece) - 16.12.2004

The news came from Minister of Local Government and Regional Development Erna Solberg on Friday. Solberg and Minister of Children and Family Affairs Laila Dvy presented the proposal at a press conference in Oslo.

The new 'enforcement system' will gather all efforts against discrimination as well as press for equal opportunity.

The Centre for Combating Ethnic Discrimination (SMED) welcomed the proposed legislation.

"Since the forming of SMED we have worked to get legislation that covers all sectors of society, a general law against discrimination. SMED is pleased that a system of enforcement will be set up at the same time and hope that it can provide true defense to those exposed to discrimination," said acting SMED manager Ella Ghosh.

Loki
Monday, December 20th, 2004, 11:51 PM
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article932650.ece

Hidden camera captures discrimination

An Iraqi Kurd and four Ethiopians tried to get into various night spots in Oslo, with a journalist filming their efforts.

Web site Utrop (http://www.utrop.no/), a net portal for all ethnic minorities in Norway, used a hidden camera to document that four out of five clubs turned the young men away on a variety of pretences.

The first place told them that the establishment was hosting a private party, but several white Norwegians entered without problem. Utrop's journalist, a white girl of foreign extraction also had no trouble getting in.

At a discotheque one of the Africans and the Iraqi boy were stopped for being too poorly dressed. The other two Africans tried a bit later and were stopped for wearing running shoes. White guests, less well dressed, were admitted without incident.

Utrop's editor, Majoran Vivekananthan, believes they have clearly documented systematic discrimination.

"This is hair-raising. Especially second-generation immigrants experience this kind of discriminatory treatment," Vivekananthan said.

The Utrop project will form a test for a law passed by parliament on Dec. 6. - that establishments can lose their liquor license if they are found to have discriminatory practices.

Ann Helen Aar at SMED (Centre for Combating Ethnic Discrimination) said that racial discrimination was greatly underreported since people had little faith that anything could be done, but the new law offers a chance to change that.

"Now it just remains to be seen if the authorities will use this law," Aar said.

Colonel-Voltz
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 02:06 AM
One of the vilest characteristics the jews possess, at least in my opinion, is their willingness go out of their way to corrupt and destroy all traces of our culture. If there was a small nation of 20,000 or 30,000 of our own on Antarctica rest assured the jews would see to it that it not go uncorrupted despite the fact that the said nation would be of no real consequence to the jews.

Loki
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 07:07 AM
One of the vilest characteristics the jews possess, at least in my opinion, is their willingness go out of their way to corrupt and destroy all traces of our culture. If there was a small nation of 20,000 or 30,000 of our own on Antarctica rest assured the jews would see to it that it not go uncorrupted despite the fact that the said nation would be of no real consequence to the jews.
There is nothing about "jews" in this article. What are you on about?

Colonel-Voltz
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 02:40 PM
True, but you know the jews have a hand in such loathsome affairs. I can almost guarantee you that the jews fund Utrop and probably supplied Utrop with substantial appropriations to ensure the probe conducted brings about the desired effect, which is seems to be doing according to the article. I must apologize for the vagueness of my last post, but it given how many stories like this seem to be cropping up on an almost daily basis, I didnt think a more detailed explanation was required.

minor edit: spelling error corrected.

Loki
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 06:58 PM
True, but you know the jews have a hand in such loathsome affairs. I can almost guarantee you that the jews fund Utrop and probably supplied Utrop with substantial appropriations to ensure the probe conducted brings about the desired effect, which is seems to be doing according to the article. I must apologize for the vagueness of my last post, but it given how many stories like this seem to be cropping up on an almost daily basis, I didnt think a more detailed explanation was required.

minor edit: spelling error corrected.
The Jews are indeed active in these sort of things, and are overwhelmingly overrepresented. However, we should not use it as an excuse to present ourselves as blameless. Chances are that the Utrop idea is even white in origin. We need to sort out our own race traitors first, before blaming the Jews or others. By themselves, the Jews can do nothing. It is our traitors who cause us to lose.

Stig NHF
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 07:02 PM
Our main "enemy" isn't the jews, its ourselves. Its white people that still control the world today, not jews. But of course, the white people that control the world today care only about money, so they could might as well be jews. But its the 68-generation and the new liberals that control this world, and it is these people we need to defeat if we want to win this thing. We need to give our own people back faith in themselves and in their own culture. Today we have a 100 % lack of culture, but if we could re-establish our own culture again , all the others would be excluded and both capitalism and communism will not have a chance against a Europa filled with European culture. There is no point in focusing on immigrants and jews and whatnot, its inside ourselves we must fight this battle first and foremost. The others aren't more of a threat than we make them into, I don't care too much about immigrants because of the fact that I know they would leave quite quickly as soon as we start acting like Europeans again.

Colonel-Voltz
Tuesday, December 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
The Jews are indeed active in these sort of things, and are overwhelmingly overrepresented. However, we should not use it as an excuse to present ourselves as blameless. Chances are that the Utrop idea is even white in origin. We need to sort out our own race traitors first, before blaming the Jews or others. By themselves, the Jews can do nothing. It is our traitors who cause us to lose.

I agree, we are, at least, partially responsible for the serious complications facing our people. I'm sure everyone here knows what motivates most of these traitors. Meaning the most effective way to deal with the problem would be to cut the jew's cash flow. The problems is, in most countries, this is impossible to do, legally. In some places it's illegal to boycott jewish goods, and it's illegal to stop paying taxes in any country I can think of. Such laws help ensure the jew has plenty of money with which they can use to keep their many white mercenaries happy. At the same time these laws severely limit our ability to reverse the current situation. Even if we eliminate many of the jew's white mercenaries(traitors) all they would have to do is hire more. The jews are the root of the tree which traitors grow on. In order to deal with the traitors once and for all we must destroy the roots of corruption, which spawned them in the first place.