PDA

View Full Version : Teen Girls Discovering 'Bisexual Chic' Trend

Nordhammer
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 02:28 AM
S. Florida teen girls discovering 'bisexual chic' trend

Debate rises over whether a kiss is just a kiss.

By Jamie Malernee
Education Writer
Posted December 30 2003

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-ccoolbidec30,0,5644616.story

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

A group of teenagers is gathered at a party. Music's playing; smuggled booze is flowing. Two girls grin sheepishly at each other as a crowd goads them on.

Finally, the teens relent, rewarding their audience with some mouth-on-mouth action.

It's not an unusual scene, according to South Florida high school students, who say the newest trend for teen girls isn't wearing the latest designer jeans or driving a cool car, but declaring themselves to be bisexual.

"Some do it for attention. Some do it because guys like it. And some do it just because they can. It's definitely a fad," says Stranahan High student Christy Shalley, president of the Fort Lauderdale school's Gay Straight Alliance.

Jessie Gilliam, program manager for Youth Resource -- a national Web site created by and for gay, lesbian and bisexual young people -- says the trend is known as "bisexual chic," or in many cases, "faux bisexual." It usually starts with some hand-holding or grinding on the dance floor, then progresses from there.

"It's a countrywide thing," she says.

Note to parents: If this seems particularly shocking, try turning on a TV to see why most kids aren't as fazed. There's the infamous kiss between Britney Spears and Madonna at the recent MTV Music Video Awards. There's the popular singing duet Tatu, two Russian teenage girls who, depending on whom you believe, are really in love with each other or just part of a brilliant marketing scheme that simultaneously appeals to gays, misunderstood adolescents and the Lolita lust of straight men.

Flip to another channel, and you'll see beer commercials where guys fantasize about two female friends "catfighting" in a fountain.

Despite this constant stream of images, students say moms and dads generally are clueless that it's really happening.

"Nobody's parents know," says David Sternberg, a senior at Spanish River High in Boca Raton. "And if they think they know, they really don't know."

He adds that some girls may truly be questioning their sexuality, but others just want to be perceived as hot.

"Girls go for the whole mystery thing. And guys usually think it's attractive. It's a turn-on. It's more of a teasing thing. At parties, girls randomly kiss, and guys are like, `Oh! That's awesome!'" he says.

Sharon Friedlander, head of guidance for Broward public schools, says adults in the school system are well aware of students' growing flirtation with bisexuality. But she doesn't necessarily see it as an entirely new phenomenon.

"The questioning process is part of growing up," she says.

Children acting out

In the past, young people may have waited until college to explore their sexuality. Today, it's common for that process to start at a younger age, Friedlander and other educators say.

"It's really just straight children acting out that natural pubescent rebellion, of stepping out of the boundaries the previous generation set up," says Clarence Brooks, a teacher at Bak Middle School of the Arts in West Palm Beach.

Sam Deblaker of Wilton Manors says she first experimented with girls because of the way guys reacted.

"I liked the attention," the 17-year-old says, adding that though she has had a boyfriend for two years, she occasionally kisses girls in front of him. "He likes it. It's fun."

But not all students are so accepting.

"It's wrong. God made us male and female for a reason," says Jenny Saint Jean, 15, a freshman at Fort Lauderdale High.

Karla Núñez, 16, agrees: "I don't go to those kind of parties."

Stephanie Forman, a sophomore at Cypress Bay High in Weston, says the trend is sort of "disgusting," but she's used to seeing it.

"Guys are like, `Kiss, kiss, kiss!'" she said, adding that some behavior carries over onto campus. "Parents shouldn't freak out. It's just for fun."

From one perspective, Sternberg sees the trend as a sign of greater tolerance toward gay people. He came out with an article in his school newspaper this year and says most people have been accepting.

On the other hand, he says, the girl-girl trend, and the relative casual reaction to it, also shows how males aren't allowed the flexible sexuality females are.

"It's all fine and good for women, but if a guy is experimenting with a guy, he'll feel the consequences," Sternberg says. "Someone could really hurt you or make a point of humiliating you."

The double standard is part of the reason Gilliam doesn't think the fad will do much for gay rights in the long run.

"It's a bisexuality that's focused on heterosexuality in that it's still focused on pleasing a man, a heterosexual audience, and in that sense it's not progressive," she says. "Sexism plays into it. Girls in our culture aren't supposed to have a sexuality on their own terms."

As for the issue of girls who may be "faking" bisexuality to get attention, adults say this could be the new equivalent to young women who experiment with lots of boys for the same reason.

"Above all ... we try to teach them to have respect for themselves," says Friedlander. "It has huge implications. Two or three years from now, when the world is talking about them, it's not such a `turn-on.' Many cannot internalize that. For them, there is nothing other than the moment."

`Real' vs. `fake'

The very idea of "real" vs. "fake" bisexuality is controversial. Some people don't believe bisexuality exists -- believing that those who say they are bisexual are either experimenting straight people, or homosexuals who aren't fully ready to admit their orientation.

"It's important to take bisexuality as a serious identity. It's a myth that bisexuality is a phase," counters California-based Denise Penn, president of BiNet USA, one of the oldest advocacy and network groups in the nation for bisexuals. "Maybe these girls aren't faking it. Maybe `bisexual chic' gives them a way of exploring their bisexuality without committing to it. They can say, `Oh, we're just playing.'"

Ironically, Toby Hill-Meyer, a University of Oregon student doing his master's on how people identify their own sexuality, says that because of "bisexual chic" many "true" bisexuals resist identifying with that word anymore.

"They don't want to be associated with that trendiness," he says.

Either way, Penn says, it doesn't really matter who's faking and who's not. She thinks the entire issue conveys a larger message.

"People like to categorize us, label us, so they can frame their thinking about us. But sexuality is so complex," she says. "Everyone is different."

Jamie Malernee can be reached at jmalernee@sun-sentinel.com or 954-356-4849.

Saoirse
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 04:24 AM
Disgusting.

Braveheart
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
It's a disturbing tragedy how, among white men, female homosexuality is regarded as "not as bad" as male homosexuality. Indeed, I've even heard of white men encouraging their girlfriends/wives to engage in homosexuality to satisfy their odd and degenerate voyeuristic fantasies.

Triglav
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 02:52 AM
It's a disturbing tragedy how, among white men, female homosexuality is regarded as "not as bad" as male homosexuality. Indeed, I've even heard of white men encouraging their girlfriends/wives to engage in homosexuality to satisfy their odd and degenerate voyeuristic fantasies.

In fact, I've done it - she can try it for all I care. If she falls for that, and wants it repeatedly, I know she is too weak and does not deserve such a quality product as myself (this type of arrogance is called self-respect and self-assertion). It is separating the wheat from the chaff.

I know that most, even very decent men I know, prefer a reticent and pleasant, easy-to-get-along-with woman to an intelligent and strong-willed one. I demand both. Anything that is not top-notch does not qualify for being my mate, so I have no problems with putting her to test over and over again. Only that way I can be truly sure to have healthy, decent, smart and resolute progeny.

Seriously, I know no compromise or lenience when it comes to the topic of my future offspring and choosing the right mother for them. I am willing to go to any length, including the aforementioned one, to find out whether she deserves that privilege. This stance is connate and it has been following me for all my life. If for any reason I resign and abandon these principles of mine, I know I will again regret it someday. I'd rather perish without children than rewinding the clock of evolution by setting for less.

Great. This severe headache I have has induced me to reveal my true extremist nature here on skadi.net. So much about being a young, moderate fellow. :D

Evolved
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:03 AM
I kissed a girl. Didn't do anything for me, so I never did it again. Same thing with cigarettes and rollercoasters. ;)

Jack
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:33 AM
"It's wrong. God made us male and female for a reason," says Jenny Saint Jean, 15, a freshman at Fort Lauderdale High.

Someone has integrity. Hurruh! I agree with Triglav but I don't think I'd go that far as to actually encourage it.

Awar
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 06:36 AM
My current girlfriend is bisexual. I don't see anything wrong with female bisexuality, as long as it's not disgusting idiotism ( like this USA drunken-party-bisexuals ).

I don't understand how you can compare female and male sexuality and bisexuality.
There is a world of difference between two women kissing and men drilling eachothers rectum.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
There is a world of difference between two women kissing and men drilling eachothers rectum.

I have to agree with you there.

There is a difference between being homosexual and committing homosexual acts. Homosexuals want relationships with people of the same sex., whereas a lot of heterosexuals are capable of "getting it on" with someone of the same sex, but it's usually "just sex". Often, this happens in something known as a "threesome", which is really not too uncommon, and never has been.

I don't understand people who think that human horniness is a recent phenomenon! Marquis de Sade, anyone? :naughty

Tryggvi
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
"Girls go for the whole mystery thing. And guys usually think it's attractive. It's a turn-on. It's more of a teasing thing. At parties, girls randomly kiss, and guys are like, `Oh! That's awesome!'" he says. That's pretty awesome, yeah. ;)

"I liked the attention," the 17-year-old says, adding that though she has had a boyfriend for two years, she occasionally kisses girls in front of him. "He likes it. It's fun." Yeah, I liked it, too ... but this trend exists for at least 20 years in Europe.

"It's wrong. God made us male and female for a reason," says Jenny Saint Jean, 15, a freshman at Fort Lauderdale High.And a Jewish rabbi is your Lord.

Karla Núñez, 16, agrees: "I don't go to those kind of parties." Judged by her name, she will probably not be missed. :D

"Guys are like, `Kiss, kiss, kiss!'" she said, adding that some behavior carries over onto campus. "Parents shouldn't freak out. It's just for fun." Why should anyone freak out over it? Oh, I forgot, Judeo-Christianity. ;)

The very idea of "real" vs. "fake" bisexuality is controversial. Some people don't believe bisexuality exists -- believing that those who say they are bisexual are either experimenting straight people, or homosexuals who aren't fully ready to admit their orientation. Long disproved by science.

"It's important to take bisexuality as a serious identity. It's a myth that bisexuality is a phase," counters California-based Denise Penn, president of BiNet USA, one of the oldest advocacy and network groups in the nation for bisexuals. "Maybe these girls aren't faking it. Maybe `bisexual chic' gives them a way of exploring their bisexuality without committing to it. They can say, `Oh, we're just playing.'" Absolutely true. Sexual orientation, or rather the brain sexuality, can be tested and plotted as a curve from "extremely male" to "extremely female". While most males tend to cluster near the extremes, i. e. they are either considered typically heterosexual or typically homosexual, the curve of females is much flatter, what means that at least a significant minority of them has at least slight bisexual tendencies, with the woman with the most female brains being potentially truly bisexual. There seems to be evidence that brain sexuality is determined to a very large extent during the rapid growth phase of the brain during the embryonic state, and it depends on certain hormonal levels to which the child is exposed in its mother's womb. In fact, the brains of male homosexuals and female heterosexuals resemble each other much more than the brains of male homosexuals and male heterosexuals, both as far as their structure, e. g. the form and thickness of the corpus collosum, and the biochemical and bioelectric function is concerned. Like women, male homosexuals think more wholistically, i. e., to simplify it, they use their whole brain at the same time and not only half of it. :D

Point is that male and female homosexuality cannot be compared with each other, and different standards should apply. Everything else would be egalitarian, anti-scientific nonsense.

I find it cute to sexually arousing when two girls kiss, and most men feel that way. Blame it on nature.

"People like to categorize us, label us, so they can frame their thinking about us. But sexuality is so complex," she says. "Everyone is different."Amen. (Milesian, don't!) :P

Milesian
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
Amen. (Milesian, don't!) :P

"An unbeliever! Kill the heretic! Burn! Persecute!" (John Cleese, The Life of Brian) :D

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
I don't see what the problem is. It is kinda hot when two girls kiss...

Triglav
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
I don't see what the problem is. It is kinda hot when two girls kiss...

Now that's the issue here, isn't it? ;)

I don't mind either, as long as, as I've mentioned, it doesn't overwhelm the woman completely and she "knows her place". I am also not ignorant about the fact that homosexuality is a fact of life.

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
Now that's the issue here, isn't it? ;)

I don't mind either, as long as, as I've mentioned, it doesn't overwhelm the woman completely and she "knows her place". I am also not ignorant about the fact that homosexuality is a fact of life.Excuse me, we're not talking about homosexuality. We're talking about bisexuality. Some of us can play with other women without becoming emotionally involved - it's just play. Others are actually homosexual, prefering the love and commitment of a woman to a man. I can only be emotionally involved with man, I can only fall in love with and want to spend my life with a man, but I don't have a problem playing around with a hot chick now & then as long as my b/f is there to watch. :halo

I would have taken the slut test in the other thread, but I know that I'd blow the scale. :evil

Triglav
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
Excuse me, we're not talking about homosexuality. We're talking about bisexuality.

That's what I actually meant. The homosexual component in the bisexual tendencies.

Some of us can play with other women without becoming emotionally involved - it's just play. Others are actually homosexual, prefering the love and commitment of a woman to a man.

I'm sure that's true. I don't mind either. Okay, okay, it is kinda hot ;).

I can only be emotionally involved with man, I can only fall in love with and want to spend my life with a man, but I don't have a problem playing around with a hot chick now & then as long as my b/f is there to watch. :halo

That lucky bastard! ;)

I would have taken the slut test in the other thread, but I know that I'd blow the scale. :evil

I only got such a high number because of the environment (the possible influence of people around me ;)). In the beginning, the test is rather unisex, but then it becomes more and more female. I completed it nonetheless, to see what kind of questions they were pelting you with.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:02 PM
I have to agree with you there.

There is a difference between being homosexual and committing homosexual acts. Homosexuals want relationships with people of the same sex., whereas a lot of heterosexuals are capable of "getting it on" with someone of the same sex, but it's usually "just sex". Often, this happens in something known as a "threesome", which is really not too uncommon, and never has been.

LOL Okay... so you also think there is such a thing as "interracial acts" while not being a racemixer? As long as you can still have sex with whites you're not a racemixer? :) This is ridiculous really. Sounds like something AWAR would come up with.

There is no objective difference between female bisexuality and male bisexuality, only that more like the former.

I don't understand people who think that human horniness is a recent phenomenon! Marquis de Sade, anyone? :naughty

It's not, only that what is tolerated and encouraged is more progressive now.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:14 PM
LOL Okay... so you also think there is such a thing as "interracial acts" while not being a racemixer? As long as you can still have sex with whites you're not a racemixer? :)

Did you ever think that race-mixing is different than homosexuality?

It's so easy to compare one thing to another and think a certain point is true for both. :P

I shall demonstrate:

If you go one week without eating meat, does that make you a vegetarian?

It depends on which analogy you use. This is because not everything is black and white. Not everything is easy and concrete as to say it is right or wrong, it is this or that. Race-mixing just happens to be one of those things where you are either a race-mixer or you aren't.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
Like women, male homosexuals think more wholistically, i. e., to simplify it, they use their whole brain at the same time and not only half of it. :D

I believe it's rather that women and homosexuals use both sides of their brain at once, but not all of both sides, whereas heterosexual males use the entirety of either side but not at once. Men are more focused, specialized.

Point is that male and female homosexuality cannot be compared with each other, and different standards should apply. Everything else would be egalitarian, anti-scientific nonsense.

The comparison is only different because heterosexual males are the ones judging. :)

I find it cute to sexually arousing when two girls kiss, and most men feel that way. Blame it on nature.

Would you find it cute when your wife divorces you for another woman and takes half of everything you own? :)

Awar
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
You asume wrong, but on the other hand, you're probably one of those WN's who seriously think that a white woman who has had sex with a black man once, will forever give birth to mulattoes, because she 'mixed her DNA with black DNA'. :D

( I honestly read such posts on SF a couple of months ago )

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
Did you ever think that race-mixing is different than homosexuality?

Race-mixing just happens to be one of those things where you are either a race-mixer or you aren't.

Of course it's different, but your logic of there are only "acts" doesn't work. One can perform lesbian acts, but not be a lesbian, while one can not perform interracial acts without being a racemixer. Sure, the latter is a more severe violation in the eyes of many here (excluding AWAR), but objectively your standard must apply to other things to be true. I mean, if there's nothing wrong with performing lesbian acts, what's wrong with being one? Some people aren't bisexual in the sense of having both at once either... for some, it's one or the other. They may have been heterosexual for many years in their life, but then they become homosexual... or the reverse, such as Anne Heche.

You asume wrong, but on the other hand, you're probably one of those WN's who seriously think that a white woman who has had sex with a black man once, will forever give birth to mulattoes, because she 'mixed her DNA with black DNA'. :D

( I honestly read such posts on SF a couple of months ago )

Montenegrin men may like their women's wombs despoiled by Negroes, but American men don't. I think American men are the better for it.

Tryggvi
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
I believe it's rather that women and homosexuals use both sides of their brain at once, but not all of both sides, whereas heterosexual males use the entirety of either side but not at once. Men are more focused, specialized. Jajaja ... but male homosexuals have a male neocortex, male hormonal levels PLUS (a female-like) thicker and enlarged corpus collosum, i. e. improved communication between the brain halves. They basically have a super-brain. The IQ of male homosexuals is on average about a SD higher than the IQ of heterosexuals.

The comparison is only different because heterosexual males are the ones judging. :) It's obviously us who should judge, no? :D

Would you find it cute when your wife divorces you for another woman and takes half of everything you own? :) The problem would not be whether she leaves me for a man or a woman, not even that she leaves me at all (be it then there are children), but that she wants my property. It's not going to happen.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:44 PM
Jajaja ... but male homosexuals have a male neocortex, male hormonal levels PLUS (a female-like) thicker and enlarged corpus collosum, i. e. improved communication between the brain halves. They basically have a super-brain. The IQ of male homosexuals is on average about a SD higher than the IQ of heterosexuals.

Is it really a SD? I didn't think it was that high, I thought it was about 5 points. But this is only for male homos, not dykes, right? Also I assume it's like that of women, the average may be slighter higher but the curve is flatter, like Mongoloids, they have less extreme IQs (why there are few noteworthy homosexual geniuses).

They're supposed to have larger penises too. Talk about irony.

Anyway, this could all be progressive liberal pro-homo propaganda from the media. LOL

It's obviously us who should judge, no? :D

If it's to be used for good and not evil, yes us men should be in charge. :D

The problem would not be whether she leaves me for a man or a woman, not even that she leaves me at all (be it then there are children), but that she wants my property. It's not going to happen.

The greater problem would be the money and assets of course... but I think it's worse to be left for a woman, but not as bad as being left for another man of a different race. Luckily I've never experienced any of them, but I know people who have.

BTW, big improvement on the avatar. ;)

Awar
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
Montenegrin men may like their women's wombs despoiled by Negroes, but American men don't. I think American men are the better for it.

Montenegro is far far away from any non-white country or population. We're 100% indo-european caucasoid.

Your people have already proven how succeptible they are to the sexual charms of other races. 8-10% of sub-saharan DNA is average for Americans, probably far less in the north, and far more in the south.

This is sad, but truth none the less, and it's not because of some mythical black rapists, but because white land-owners and their wives just couldn't resist fooling around with cotton-pickers.

Sad.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Of course it's different, but your logic of there are only "acts" doesn't work. One can perform lesbian acts, but not be a lesbian, while one can not perform interracial acts without being a racemixer. Sure, the latter is a more severe violation in the eyes of many here (excluding AWAR), but objectively your standard must apply to other things to be true. I mean, if there's nothing wrong with performing lesbian acts, what's wrong with being one? Some people aren't bisexual in the sense of having both at once either... for some, it's one or the other. They may have been heterosexual for many years in their life, but then they become homosexual... or the reverse, such as Anne Heche.

Okay, so if you are a vegetarian for one week, then you are a vegetarian? Even if the next week you have a steak dinner? Or maybe you just have vegetarian tendencies? Perhaps even you just happened to not eat meat for one week. :lol And some people will probably choose to become vegetarians completely, true, but usually the majority of people end up eating meat ;)

My logic works just fine. Because a lot of the time things can be "just acts".

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:05 PM
Montenegro is far far away from any non-white country or population. We're 100% indo-european caucasoid.

Your people have already proven how succeptible they are to the sexual charms of other races. 8-10% of sub-saharan DNA is average for Americans, probably far less in the north, and far more in the south.

This is sad, but truth none the less, and it's not because of some mythical black rapists, but because white land-owners and their wives just couldn't resist fooling around with cotton-pickers.

Sad.

According to Ancestry by DNA it's only 5%, which is pretty good considering they classify mixed-race people with black ancestry as white.

I would reverse your statement, and say that my people have proven themselves to be racial survivors, having cohabited with Negroids and Mongoloids and still survived as a race. Montenegro has not been tested and I'm afraid if your countrymen share your liberal views on race, your people would not survive.

Okay, so if you are a vegetarian for one week, then you are a vegetarian? Even if the next week you have a steak dinner? Or maybe you just have vegetarian tendencies? Perhaps even you just happened to not eat meat for one week. :lol And some people will probably choose to become vegetarians completely, true, but usually the majority of people end up eating meat ;)

My logic works just fine. Because a lot of the time things can be "just acts".

Are you saying you were a lesbian for a week? :D I guess you got your fill. ;)

Yes, I would say I'm a vegetarian, but not exclusively, I eat vegetables, and I'm also a carnivore, I eat meat, but not exclusively... I am both.

I am not arguing that you are exclusively a lesbian if you commit lesbians acts, you may like men as well. But part of you is a lesbian, as you are capable of it and desire it to a degree. You are arguing that you can commit acts but not have any true inner desires that would categorize you as being something, I would disagree if it's of your own free will. If you were held at gunpoint and forced to do it, that's different.

In Sigrun's case, where she is just physically attracted to women, but not emotionally (this seems like a fragile boundary to me, but I'm no expert), then it is for a lot of men, the best of both worlds. Having a loving mate that brings new women home to play with. ;)

Oh, and I'll add one more thing: Nords are superior to Meds yet again - we like female bisexuality, while Meds like male bisexuality. :P

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
Are you saying you were a lesbian for a week? :D I guess you got your fill. ;)

A whole week of lesbianism? That's too much for the part of me that might swing that way. :lol

Yes, I would say I'm a vegetarian, but not exclusively, I eat vegetables, and I'm also a carnivore, I eat meat, but not exclusively... I am both.
;

No, you're not both. You're something different that encompasses both. You are an omnivore :P

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:19 PM
No, you're not both. You're something different that encompasses both. You are an omnivore :P

Are you an omnisexual? :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:21 PM
Are you an omnisexual? :D

I don't know what the hell I am LOL

Might as well be "omnisexual" :P

Awar
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:23 PM
According to Ancestry by DNA it's only 5%, which is pretty good considering they classify mixed-race people with black ancestry as white.

I would reverse your statement, and say that my people have proven themselves to be racial survivors, having cohabited with Negroids and Mongoloids and still survived as a race. Montenegro has not been tested and I'm afraid if your countrymen share your liberal views on race, your people would not survive.

Montenegrins rarely marry with non-Montenegrins or people of different religion. This is why after more than 600 years there still is a sharp difference between original orthodox Montenegrins and those who adopted other religions.

Strict patriarchal rules forbid any trends that could have destructive influence on our ethnos. This is why we don't have a need for any sort of racist/nationalist activism, we already know our place. Montenegrins belong to the family and clan, while Americans need half-assed instant activism to teach them to look after their own.

You're free to visit my country as a tourist, you'll see every good basis for a true European, Aryan country. I suppose that you're too jaded to acknowledge that someone else has already done in their country a 1500 years ago what you're trying to do in your own country now.

I'm just asking you not to hate us because we're the ones who will survive the trials of this new world.

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:24 PM
I don't see anything wrong with female bisexuality, as long as it's not disgusting idiotism ( like this USA drunken-party-bisexuals ).

You know you'd be in the front row, don't even play! :D

Scáthach
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:26 PM

David Bowie's trisexual - ''I'll try anything once!''
Proved horribly true with Iman for a wife... :~(

Nordhammer
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 10:30 PM
I suppose that you're too jaded to acknowledge that someone else has already done in their country a 1500 years ago what you're trying to do in your own country now.

I'm just asking you not to hate us because we're the ones who will survive the trials of this new world.

Being jaded has nothing to do with acknowledging truth. As I have stated, your people have not been through the trials my country has. When you do, then we can talk. Fighting religious wars has nothing to do with race. The religion can win while the race fails (South America). I'm unaware of a genetic study on Montenegro confirming your presumed 100% European ancestry. Give a link if you have it.

I don't know what the hell I am LOL

Whatever it is, you're definitely sexy. ;)

Awar
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 11:01 PM
You know you'd be in the front row, don't even play! :D

:rotfl If I ever was in the front row of such an exhibition, it'd be only because you'd be on center stage :D

As I have stated, your people have not been through the trials my country has. When you do, then we can talk.Patriarchal upbringing is extremely efficient when dealing with the threat of outsiders polluting an ethnical background.

Fighting religious wars has nothing to do with race.It's just a war against those who are different.

The religion can win while the race fails (South America).South America was racially lost the moment the first European conquerors, who were 100% males set foot on it's shores.

I'm unaware of a genetic study on Montenegro confirming your presumed 100% European ancestry. Give a link if you have it.No genetic study yet about Montenegro as a separate region, only as part of former Yugoslavia. You can read Coon's works about the Montenegrins ( predominantly Upper Palaeolithic, specialized type ).

Just for Nordhammer:

These are results from Sforzza's genetic distances calculator

DISTANCE FROM Yugoslavian ( AKA Serbia & Montenegro ).
Population Distance
1 Belgian 50
2 Czech 101
3 Austrian 110
4 Germany 118
5 Italian 119
6 Swiss 120
7 French 124
8 Dutch 136
9 Hungarian 136
10 Polish 137
11 Portuguese 139
12 Danish 157
13 English 160
14 Russian 170
15 Spanish 172
16 Norwegian 173
17 Basque 176
18 Swedish 213
19 Greek 213
20 Scottish 248
21 Finnish 248
22 Irish 272
23 Sardinian 294
24 Icelandic 317
25 Lapp 565

Here you can see that we're the closest to central ( west and north parts of Central Europe ) Europeans.

Other calcs: http://www.racearchives.com/calc/sforza_profiles.asp?dbname=sforza42world

A bit more 'global':

DISTANCE FROM Southeastern Europe
Population Distance
1 Northeastern Europe 5
2 North-Central Europe 9
3 Northwestern Europe 11
4 Alps 12
5 Scandinavia 13
6 Central Mediterranean 14
7 Eastern Mediterranean 15
8 Western Mediterranean 16
9 Basque Country 20

Phlegethon
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 11:14 PM
Why should anyone care about what females do or don't do, anyway?

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 11:21 PM

:lol as always the voice of reason chimes in.... ;)

Tryggvi
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
Is it really a SD? I didn't think it was that high, I thought it was about 5 points. But this is only for male homos, not dykes, right? The only data I have is an estimate by Hu who sets them equal to U.S. Ashkenazi Jews, based on their college performance (and voting behavior). Applies apparently also to Lesbians?

Could be too high, yeah, as other studies see Ashkenazis rather at IQ ~107, and Lynn tested Israel (what might well include the Palestinians, though?) at IQ ~94.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=2740

See also attachment for Hu.

Also I assume it's like that of women, the average may be slighter higher but the curve is flatter, like Mongoloids, they have less extreme IQs (why there are few noteworthy homosexual geniuses). Possible, I've never studied that.

They're supposed to have larger penises too. Talk about irony. Source?

If it's to be used for good and not evil, yes us men should be in charge. :D :thumbsup

BTW, big improvement on the avatar. ;) Thanks. ;)

Do you recognize the girl?

Evolved
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 01:51 AM
I was completely asexual for the first 18 years of my life. I find women attractive physically without being sexually attracted to them. A blue-eyed Italian girl grabbed my ass once. :P Kinda freaked me out. :eek

Anyway, I don't want to play with girls, because I have all the same stuff myself, you know what I mean? Not to mention it is unnatural (though lesbian acts are not specifically a sin). There doesn't seem to be anything fun about it, the idea does not turn me on at all, and I'd rather play with my own, familiar stuff anyway.

Only a man has the right tool for the job. :naughty

Nordhammer
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM

That's classic Phleg. Everyone give him snaps for that. :D

Source?(PS)

I don't save things like that. :) The same hormones that alter their brain function is also supposed to make them in that way. I could dig up an article or two but I don't really want to look for that. :)

Do you recognize the girl?

Yes, I have a similar picture of those two standing up. I think it's Kristanna Loken at a younger age?