PDA

View Full Version : Good Quote By Genghis Khan

friedrich braun
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters"

GENGHIS KHAN

Dr. Brandt
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters"

GENGHIS KHAN

George W. Bush
Winston Churchill
Josef Stalin
Franklin Da-loony Rosenfelt ect. ect.

WHiTE
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Would you please translate the whole quote into german, please?

It would be very nice (for better understanding)

Eikþyrnir
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 07:56 PM
What is the source that Gengis Khan said that? I'm not aware of any records he left behind, though I could be wrong.

Dr. Brandt
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Would you please translate the whole quote into german, please?

It would be very nice (for better understanding)

Das größte Vergnügen ist es, seine Feinde zu vernichten, sie vor sich herzujagen, sie ihrer Reichtümer zu berauben, zu sehen wie ihre Liebsten in Tränen gebadet sind, und sich ihre Frauen und Töchter an die Brust zu drücken.

friedrich braun
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 08:01 PM

George W. Bush
Winston Churchill
Josef Stalin
Franklin Da-loony Rosenfelt ect. ect.

Yes, very Anglo-Saxon quote.

WHiTE
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 08:08 PM

Das größte Vergnügen ist es, seine Feinde zu vernichten, sie vor sich herzujagen, sie ihrer Reichtümer zu berauben, zu sehen wie ihre Liebsten in Tränen gebadet sind, und sich ihre Frauen und Töchter an die Brust zu drücken.

Vielen Dank, Herr Doktor! :viking3:

So in etwa hatte ich es verstanden doch dank der Übersetzung hab ich es komplett verstanden.

Heil

USS Dixiecrat
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM

GENGHIS KHAN

It is to bad he was saying that as he slaughtered white folks......

jcs
Wednesday, December 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM

GENGHIS KHAN
Such sadistic delight in the misery of others disgusts me. This sounds like vengeance--self-serving and self-destructive vengeance. Genghis Khan was weak, for the strong man would not bring about the suffering of others to grant him joy.

Von Braun
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 01:18 AM

Yes, that thought came to my mind right away.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 03:15 AM

The quote in general applies well. If you are a Nomadic warrior.

I don't think the Mongols targeted White folks in particular. They were just in the business of terrorizing and extorting gold from whoever was easy prey.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 03:19 AM

GENGHIS KHAN

Attila the Hun also has some great sayings.

Hersir_Hasteinn
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 03:44 AM

GENGHIS KHAN

Anyone seen that old "Conan: The Barbarian" movie?

USS Dixiecrat
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Yes, that thought came to my mind right away.

I don't like this quote at all. I don't care what some mongol sub-human has to say. This is something I would suspect a troll to post, not you Mr. Braun. 0/10, lol!!

USS Dixiecrat
Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 08:35 AM
The quote in general applies well. If you are a Nomadic warrior.

We are not nomadic worriors. We are nordish, civilized people.

I don't think the Mongols targeted White folks in particular. They were just in the business of terrorizing and extorting gold from whoever was easy prey

Who cares if they were "easy prey." This mongol scum bag openly killed Europeans, NOTHING he says should be admired by us.