PDA

View Full Version : Good read from Wodensson (David Lane)

DreamWalker
Thursday, December 9th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Misdirected Hate
October 31, 2004

David Lane

With factors of health and age there comes a time in a man's life where he may reflect upon his mortality and whether he has accomplished his life's mission. For me, now approaching my 66th birthday, and undergoing some physical problems which in turn could eventually affect my reasoning, the time has come to set some records straight.

As many of you know, those whom we shall call "Universalists," who control the affairs of the world, are determined to mix and destroy the uniqueness and integrity of all different races, nations, and cultures for their "New World Order", or as seen on the so called Great Seal of the United States, their Novus Ordo Seclorum.

In this use the word Universalists encompasses a multitude of mindless meddlers with doctrines labeled Zionism, Judeo-Christianity, Liberalism, New Ageism, and others. But, regardless of their underlying doctrine, they unite in labeling those of us who resist the mixing and destruction of our White race as bigots, racists, haters, and the like. Even though we act in obedience to nature's first and highest law which is preservation of one's own kind.

Many of you know that obedience to that law, as elucidated in the 14 words, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children", is my life's mission.

Unfortunately, far too many of our White folk when first becoming aware that our race faces extinction as a result of mixing, and the denial of exclusive territorial imperatives, then turn their anger upon the nearest folks of color, be they black, brown or yellow. That first reaction is myopic and plays right into the hands of the Universalist media who immediately label the anger as hate.

Well, it is long past time that the record is set straight. I for one do not hate anyone because of their race, color, or other ethnic, cultural, or religious differences. In fact, I like to think I have friends in all those divisions.

At the same time I remain intellectually honest and recognize distinct differences in the races as they were formed by what America's founding fathers called "Nature and nature's God".

The only hate I have is for the traitors of my own race who embrace Universalist mixing with the inevitable subsequent extinction of my White race as happened in Carthage, Egypt, Persia, and so many places in the past. History and natural law make it absolutely clear that racial integration is racial suicide for the White race.

It is nature that declares exclusive territorial imperatives for the development and preservation of each race and specie. Denial of that exclusive territorial imperative, whether by slave traders, or open borders, or forced bussing, or any of a thousand other plots and devices is the true "hate crime." And at this juncture and circumstance it is deliberate malicious genocide, the murder of the White Aryan race who are a small minority in the world. We are perhaps eight percent of earth's population but far less when considering those of child bearing age or younger, and we are denied all exclusive territorial imperatives.

Here in America we live under a Universalist regime that has traveled from Dixie to Cuba, to Mexico, to various South and Central American countries, to Italy, to Germany, to Korea to Vietnam, to Libya to Iraq, to Iran to Waco, to Ruby Ridge, and on and on to maim or murder perhaps 200 million people for their Universalist New World Order. Is it not time we turned our attention toward our real enemy or enemies?

Some of you may know my personal 14 words and my motivation, which are, "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth." How many of you know that only about two percent of earth.s population are young, White females? Will you help save their images on earth? It is going to be the most titanic struggle in all of history! We must not lose!

My friends, I've done all I can from a prison cell these past 20 years, and for many years before that. Now age, health, stress and prison are having their inevitible effect. One of these days some article I write could be my last. If this one should be the last, please note the title again. Misdirection is not a luxury we can afford.

Fourteen words to Victory or Valhalla.

Wodensson
David Lane