PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Americans Are Getting Smaller...

Franz
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Over 25 years ago the Americans were the tallest people in the world, a phenomenon produced by their increasing prosperity. The average US male was 5ft 10in tall while the average male Brit was only 5ft 8in.

However, since then there has been a dramatic change. The average US male is now only 5ft 9in tall while the average British male is nearly 5ft llin and the average Dutchman an astonishing 6ft lin. Why this decline in the American stature? It's down to diet.

The USA is the world leader in junk food, and the average American's diet consists of too much fat and sugar and not enough of the essential nutrients needed to make a healthy body.

Unfortunately for the Americans, this decreasing height has been accompanied by increasing waistlines, all of which leads me to wonder when they will produce the world's first cubic human being.

Printers Workshop November 2004
:rofl:

Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
Saturday, January 15th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I have learnt somewhere from minding a read that the reason for the decrease in height for Americans was because the height average represents an increased Mexican population to-day. So, perhaps White Americans are still as tall or taller whilst tis the Mexican-Americans who are causing the average height to decrease. I have heard that Americans are overweight and unhealthy however, and this may very well be on account of American diets.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, January 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM
It's also do to malnutrition and non-white Immigration.

Draugr
Monday, January 17th, 2005, 03:34 AM
American women for the past 30 years or so have been programed to go after the weak and nerdy male, as long as he made lots of money. The metro appeal has been around longer than advertised, and this trend has grow steadly. The atractive white man in America has been made to be the little weakling metro-prepy boys, but you can be tough and bad ass if you're black.

The problem with America's diet is the food is grown by agra-businessmen who use nothing but pure chemicals to grow their crops, and they use genetically modified plants. Ever notice how corn syrup is everthing?

anonymaus
Friday, January 21st, 2005, 03:09 AM
yes, corn syrup is in almost everything in the US now.. the corn industry is subsidized HEAVILY by their gov't and thus cheaper than sugar or honey..

it all comes down to dollars and cents with them, i wonder not when they will become the first cube shaped human.. but when they will realize that they are slowly killing all of the customers they sell so many products to?

how much of a population can they kill before their business suffers?