PDA

View Full Version : Bowling for Columbine

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I saw the movie yesterday. What a disgusting fat slob this Michael Moor is. A real Whigger.
How he manages to twist the facts to his favour.
Specialy in the case of that 6 year old nigglet who shot a 6 year old white girl and schoolmate. How he totaly twisted it around. The poor kid! He did it because his mother had to Work in some "unsocial" program! she had to work for "rich white people" and wasn't able to look out after her kid. She couldn't pay the rent, so they moved to the house of his uncle - where the boy eventually found the gun. so it's the NRA's and Charlton Hestons fault that the lil girl died and not of the Nigger.
He finds some state attorney named Bush, who is trying to tell us "we don't have problems with guns in the big citys. It's the guns in the rural aereas that make us worry".
Sure! Why worry about LA and Nigger Streetgangs, if there are so many white people in the suburbs who have a gun. Eh?

It's also the fault of such series like "Cops" which scare the american public. It's a racist program that shows white cops arresting poor niggers. Golly, could it be because most of these crimes are actually commited by........ niggers?

Heston was so kind (or stupid) to give that fat slob an interview and let him into the house. LOL - when Moore got to impudent with his questions, Heston just stood up and left. Moore ran after him with a picture of the dead 6year old girl "Please Mr. Heston - look at this!".
They missed adding the violin-music and a fat negress singing some shmalzy song though. Moore should be more aware of such details.
Of course such a movie cant go without making some references towards Germany and it's violent past. (obligatory Hitlerclip included!)

Nordgau
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Sounds "interesting". But I won't see it before November the 24th, 11 PM, on ARD.

They missed adding the violin-music and a fat negress singing some shmalzy song though. Moore should be more aware of such details.

Yeah, just think of that "sudden-dramatic-crazy" sound which always booms in Guido Knopp's "documentaries" when quotes of Hitler suddenly appear on the screen. Like an explosion of a bomb, and keeps people off from rethinking if Hitler's words actually might be true.

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Sounds "interesting". But I won't see it before November the 24th, 11 PM, on ARD.

Yeah, just think of that "sudden-dramatic-crazy" sound which always booms in Guido Knopp's "documentaries" when quotes of Hitler suddenly appear on the screen. Like an explosion of a bomb, and keeps people off from rethinking if Hitler's words actually might be true.

If possible, record the movie. It's good learning material on methods of manipulation. the movie si so obviously pro nigger, it makes me sick. One can almost understand why some ppl voted dubya, if Moore is so against him. Out of sheer disgust and "protest".

I also found the pictures of the Slums interesting. America realy is just a phoney, glittery facade. Moore is definately Anti-white.

Patria
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 02:59 PM
He is a dirty, ugly and fat cheater with a inferiority complex who looks like a vagrant and wants to play the super hero! What really makes me sick, is how he talks to the poor people, he speak like he is one of them! (btw: he's selling thousand copies of his bullshit each year)

Oh' our poor, poor Mr. Moor ... :laugh:

How he manages to twist the facts to his favour.His movies are like a managed LSD trip ... the kind how the facts are arranged and supported with pictures, movie clips and background music ... brain washing for the masses!

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Oh yes! But his propaganda is very crude and stupid. It's political Mickey Mouse.
Ok, I understand - you need to work on such a low intellectual level if you want to address most Americans! :icon_lol:

Eiserner Adler
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
A liberal Clinton/Gore/Kerry lover as he may be, I do like some of the anti-media points that he makes and paticilarily the interview with Marylin Manson which covers the media issue, among other things. As for the 'cops' thing, he tries to argue that the show unjustifiably demonizes niggers and spics. I would have to say that only a little over half if that of the people on there are actually minorities, the wife beating trailer trash episodes and the drunk drivers who do 80 mph on the freeway after the cops have shot their tires out and are driveing on rims with sparks flying are ALWAYS white. The opening scene at the bank is paticilarily disgraceful. He tries to suggest that it is "irresponsible" for them to include a firearm with the opening of a new account, the bank represenetives explain on camera how they follow all background check laws, are a liscenced dealer and will not issue a firearm to anyone who cannot legally possess or buy one, just like any other firearm dealer, so what's the problem? Like you Dr. Brandt, I thought the scene blaming Charlton Heston on the death of the negress to be eqaully disgraceful.

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Like you Dr. Brandt, I thought the scene blaming Charlton Heston on the death of the negress to be eqaully disgraceful.

The lil Girl who got shot by the nigglet was white. He blamed that on Heston.
I also noticed how Heston made some nice remarks. He spoke about his rights from the constitution and that he believes in those "old dead white guys". When asked why there is so much violence in the USA compared to other countries he nearly slipped and said something about the many minoreties - Oh that was a boo boo! Moore was like a weasel interogator from the pc-inquisition.

Yeah, the Marylin Manson Interview was good. That sicko wore a black SS-Uniform Jacket.
I did enjoy the cartoon part allthough it was also extremely anti-white.

Evolved
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Michael Moore in his own words:

"You know in my town the small businesses that everyone wanted to protect? They were the people that supported all the right-wing groups. They were the Republicans in the town, they were in the Kiwanas, the Chamber of Commerce - people that kept the town all white... F*ck all these small businesses - f*ck 'em all! Bring in the chains. The small businesspeople are the rednecks that run the town and suppress the people. F*ck 'em all. That's how I feel."

Moore dismissed criticism over his purchase of a million-dollar home. "I'm a millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire," he proclaimed. "I'm filthy rich. You know why I'm a multi-millionaire? 'Cause multi-millions like what I do. That's pretty good, isn't it? There's millions that believe in what I do. Pretty cool, huh?"

"White people scare the crap out of me. … I have never been attacked by a black person, never been evicted by a black person, never had my security deposit ripped off by a black landlord, never had a black landlord … never been pulled over by a black cop, never been sold a lemon by a black car salesman, never seen a black car salesman, never had a black person deny me a bank loan, never had a black person bury my movie, and I've never heard a black person say, 'We're going to eliminate ten thousand jobs here - have a nice day!'"

-------

Quotes about Michael Moore:

From an article by Yasmin Alibhai-Brown describing a Michael Moore show in London:

"It was when Moore went into a rant about how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody."

Mark Taylor - Columbine Victim:

"I am completely against him (Moore). He screwed me over," said Mark Taylor, who with Richard Castaldo was featured in the Kmart segment that resulted in the removal of bullets from the retailer's shelves nationwide. "He completely used us to make a buck." Taylor contends Moore wasn't upfront about his intentions when the three visited Kmart's headquarters in Troy, Mich. Taylor said he was led to believe the visit would involve a talk with the chairman about enforcing policies on selling ammunition to youth and improving gun safety.

Even with bullets still lodged in his body from the April 1999 shooting, Taylor remains supportive of gun ownership. Moore made it appear the opposite, Taylor said. "I had no idea what Moore's agenda was. And he had an agenda. He had it all planned out, completely," Taylor said. "I believe that every American has the right to have a gun. We should have the right to protect ourselves."

Ann M Kechter - Mother of slain Columbine student (not featured in BFC):

"Recently, a co-worker asked me if I had seen the movie Bowling for Columbine yet, I told her absolutely not! My answer surprised her, given the fact my son, Matthew, was one of the 13 murdered during the deadliest school shooting in our country's history. I explained to her that prior to the public release of the movie the families of the injured and dead were invited by Michael Moore to attend a preview screening. How thoughtful.

Our family and others considered attending because we were genuinely interested in his message to the public regarding gun control and school violence.

However, once we discovered he was going to charge us admission we refrained from doing so.

It's laughable that Moore attempts to portray himself as an anti-establishment liberal who is the voice of the common folk, when in fact he is no better than the greedy capitalists he shuns. Maybe now that he has made millions of dollars off the blood of our children he could toss a DVD or two our way to view."

This site (http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/index.htm) picks apart all the fabrications in the film, scene-by-scene. Several scenes are completely staged - why would someone (unless they completely were full of shit) need to fake scenes in a documentary?

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I don't like Moore, but I don't like those yahoo-jingoists from that link either.

Examples:

Moore shows scenes of Baghdad before the invasion (read: liberation) and in his weltanschauung, it’s a place filled with nothing but happy, smiling, giggly, overjoyed Baghdadis. No pain and suffering there. No rape, murder, gassing, imprisoning, silencing of the citizens in these scenes. ....

…Iraq was ruled by a regime that had forced a sixth of its population into fearful exile, that hanged dissidents (real dissidents, not people like Susan Sontag and Tim Robbins) from meathooks and tortured them with blowtorches, and filled thousands of mass graves with the bodies of its massacred citizens.

Yes, children played, women shopped and men sat in cafes while that stuff went on—just as people did all those normal things in Somoza’s Nicaragua, Duvalier’s Haiti and for that matter Nazi Germany, and as they do just about everywhere, including in Iraq today.

whereas the 30-year record of Baathist war crimes and repression and aggression is not mentioned once...

Saddam boasted publicly of his financial sponsorship of suicide bombers in Israel. (Quite a few Americans of all denominations walk the streets of Jerusalem.)

In 2001, Saddam's regime was the only one in the region that openly celebrated the attacks on New York and Washington and described them as just the beginning of a larger revenge. [This is such a blatant Lie, that it makes Moores propaganda look honest!]

ect. ect.

I couldnt stomach the rest of the neo-kahn crap aout Saddam-Osama conections and all the othe bushite lies!
No matter from which side you look at it - Yanks are simply repulsive and disgusting. Their "right" and their "left" make you puke.

Eiserner Adler
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 07:46 PM
The lil Girl who got shot by the nigglet was white

Of course you're right about this, I got confused, I saw it one time about a year ago.

Evolved
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 11:46 PM
I remember when that girl was shot. :icon_sad: I lived not far from there and even I had no idea the boy was black until I saw the film, which shows how sensitive the media is about protecting black criminals of any age. But his mother is to blame, without a doubt. Regardless of her "having to serve food to rich white people" (since when do rich white people eat at fast food restaurants staffed by negroes?) she was just a typical stupid, irresponsible ghetto "parent." Moore's lame attempt to twist this tragedy around to make 'institutional white racism', gun manufacturers and Charleton Heston into the guilty parties while his beloved blacks (I think he must piss his pants with excitement everytime he sees a negro) are all victims did not work on me. If anything after seeing this movie I wanted to go out and buy a gun myself.

I don't recommend the bowlingfortruth.com site beyond the Bowling for Columbine review, though.

Dr. Brandt
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 12:03 AM
his beloved blacks (I think he must piss his pants with excitement everytime he sees a negro)

The fat slob is obviously sexualy aroused by the sight of niggers. Did you catch that part where he slimed towards that ugly, fat, black teacher when she started to cry [insert violin music here]? "It's ok - dont cry!" *pat on back - shoulderhold*

The shot of both of them in that narrow hallway showing their fat rears reminded me of the parade of the elephants in "Junglebook".
The filming in Canda was also revealing. He sees a Nigger and imeadiatly runs to him to shake his hand. I couldnt even stand the sight of them. Ewwwwwwwww! :speechles

AngryPotato
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Legions of fat, greasy, Americans follow every word that Moore has to say. I haven't seen Fahrenheit 911 yet, but it is my understanding that the movie is even more pro-minority, anti white guy. Moore seems to believe that blacks are poor and uneducated because of the racism in America towards their skin color and nothing else. He fails to see any difference in intelligence and overall culture.

Moore is very shady about his 'film' making and cuts and splices different things to prove his point even though he is out right lying and people easily fall for this. If a darkie loving race traitor is capable of this sort of media manipulation it gives an even stronger claim to the jew backed media control of the American mind.

And Yes, many cities in America are totally shit and run down and they are all controlled by minorities..... Here in New Haven, walking distance from Yale university and right next to the police station, there is a complex that the police wouldn't even go into because of the armed monkeys that occupied it.

:costumed-

Perun
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Well Dr. Brandt, now you know what kind of moronic people I have to deal with on an EVERYDAY basis, since many of the scenes shot in the movie were quite near where I live. http://mindscraps.com/s/cwm/3dlil/puke.gif

Like Lg, I remember the incident...it was all over the news at the time. Although I remember the kid who shot the girl being black.

FadeTheButcher
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 01:15 AM
Michael Moore is a fat piece of leftist trash. Here is his recent "17 Reasons Not to Slit Your Wrists."

"8. Eighty-eight percent of Bush's support came from white voters. In 50 years, America will no longer have a white majority. Hey, 50 years isn't such a long time! If you're ten years old and reading this, your golden years will be truly golden and you will be well cared for in your old age."

http://www.alternet.org/election04/20433/

FadeTheButcher
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 01:17 AM
Legions of fat, greasy, Americans follow every word that Moore has to say.Michael Moore is much more popular in Europe than he is in the United States. Spinoza (Dutch guy), for instance, has all his books.

Katyusha
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 06:56 PM
Michael Moore is much more popular in Europe than he is in the United States. Spinoza (Dutch guy), for instance, has all his books.

That's true, absolutely everyone just lurrrves him over here. Why do you think that might be?
IMO mostly for his anti-Bushness, 'anti-american'-ness, tho I wonder what people think of his opinions beyond that (as discussed in this thread). It's pretty bad to think that they might extend their sympathy to these views which are more appropriate to the USA then europe also (and then apply them to europe), though it's pretty obvious that people do.... It'd be hard to discuss that with someone without wierd looks / being thought a 'racist', getting bogged down in hopless 'race' debates, etc.... :(

i'd like to read what else Yasmin Alibhai-Brown wrote, but i couldn't find the article online... (can't control it, I *REALLY* HATE HER...)... those quotes from mike quite clearly show some kind of mental illness against 'whites' (like say a victim of black crime might become pathologically anti-black, or a boy who's molested by a man often later develops strong anti-homo feelings, makes me wonder what happened to mike...), and it's aggrivating to think that europeans are having this transmitted to them and lapping it up....

Odin Biggles
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 11:53 PM
Is on TV here right now.

What is your opinion on it ?.

Ewergrin
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 12:04 AM
Is on TV here right now.

What is your opinion on it ?.

Utter trash from the very epitome of do-gooder, guilty white America. Micheal Moore is a fat slob who hates himself and American people. No wonder the liberal left latched on to him like parasites to a dog.

Odin Biggles
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
Hehe I didnt like Fahrenheit 9/11 either :jeer .

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
I think Moore is just as bad as the ones he is trying to 'expose'. Money grabber.....

He doesn't care about anyone....I hate pretend do-gooders.
Trying to pick it with Heston about his gun rally (in Bowling for C) annoyed me somewhat.

WarMaiden
Sunday, February 27th, 2005, 10:00 PM
i haven't seen either and i'm not pressed to watch them, he is a disgusting excuse for a human, he see's a weakness and goes in for the kill, and the liberal whores burrow in like a tick!!

Fuck Em All!!!

Siegfried
Monday, February 28th, 2005, 08:17 AM
He's deceitful. Not only are his movies misleading, his entire image and reputation are fake. He's not a slobby, lower middle class American who sticks up for the average Joe; he's a millionaire himself and part of the establishment he claims to hate.

Siegfried
Monday, February 28th, 2005, 08:29 AM
"He sends his child to a private school -- no sense associating with the working class -- and has some trouble associating with them himself. The New York Post reported on a tantrum he threw in London: "Then, on his second-to-last night, [Michael Moore] raged against everyone connected with the Roundhouse and complained that he was being paid a measly $750 a night. 'He completely lost the plot,' a member of the stage crew told the London Evening Standard. 'He stormed around all day screaming at everyone, even the 5 pound-an-hour bar staff, telling them how we were all con men and useless. Then he went on stage and did it in public.' At his last appearance, staffers refused to work or even open the theater's doors." NY Post, Jan. 8, 2003.

He supplements his meager income with speaking tours. No more $750 gigs; on his 2004 pre-election tour he charged Utah Valley State College $40,000, Xavier $25,000, and University of New Mexico $35,000. Not bad for an hour or two's work.
Ah, the joys of capitalism....

[...]

A look at Bowling for Columbine (my main analysis to date). In producing his Oscar-winner, Moore altered history, misled his viewers, and edited the footage and audio in such a way as to reverse the meaning. In one case, he took a speech of a person he desired to target; the problem was that the speech was in fact conciliatory and mild. So he spliced in footage from another speech, cut out paragraphs, and spliced the beginning of one sentence to the ending of another. In another, when he wanted to criticize a political advertisement, but it wasn't as pointed as he wanted, he spliced together two different political ads, then added titling which was in neither."

[source] (http://www.mooreexposed.com/)