PDA

View Full Version : Are We All The Same Under The Skin?

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
A culture based around bones might well be a little pointless if we were all the same under the skin-we are not. From various types of ribcages, to those with missing bones in their hands, missing vertebrae, and god knows what else. If language is tied in with bone differences, it can lead to a different mode of being, what I term 'Fidelis'.

Some skeletal variations are exclusive to some races. Here's a diagramatic illustration of some of the various sorts of chests that I am aware of. Key points of reference are applied consistently to all types.

The numerical alphabet:

A B C D E
1 2 3 4 5, etc.

Here's the anatomy of some various types, with the same set of rules applied across the board:

Homo Sapiens. Billions of 'em. All the world, except some Europeans.

-------11*
--- ---12*

K,L,V,X,A,B

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Myself. Drives people batty, walking around saying 'Sieg heil der Fuhrer', and 'Mein volk, Mein Reich'. If it's not as real as my bones, then I'll try making it:

-+-----5
----=--9*
--- ---12*

H,I,E,L,Q,X,D,C,G

The 'untermensch', or unterjuden, lol. For some strange reason, seems to quite often have nine-letter names and surnames. Most probably wrote the adams' rib story in genesis. Missing ribs. This guy drives me up the wall:

-------10*
--- ---11*

J,K,T,V,A,B

'Jill'. With some inference, applied to a drawing I saw in a book you might find on a library bookshelf.

-+-----5
----=--10*
--- ---12*

J,I,E,L,T,X,S,B,D

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Here is a 20/24, with 20 joined ribs, and four pokey-outeys:

http://www.pressure-point-reference.com/skeleton/gifs/skeleton-front-ribcage.gif

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Another 20/24. All blacks, and the third world are 22/24. I have a funny feeling all the 20/24 are white women, look at the composite skeleton, the first pic-the ribcage is too small:

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Skeletal/ribcage_rear_P2252276.JPG

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/lumen/MedEd/medicine/pulmonar/images/illust/ribcage.jpg

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 05:28 PM
If a negroe male (22/24) gets a 20/24 white woman pregnant, and 'climbs out of her', so to speak, would the negroe male then be a parasiticus?

cosmocreator
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I don't know what you're talking about in your first post in this thread. :scratch:

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Look at the second pic I posted... and put 2 and 2 together. :)

The various types are numbered by rib number, the number at the last joined, and anything else unusual, applied to the numericised alphabet.

For instance, as for myself, I have eight joined on the right side (H), nine on the left (I), a lump of bone above my heart, on the fifth (E), and twelve each side (L). And what's that? "H.I.E.L.", which, incidentally, is the letters for "Heil".

Rather odd, I must say. ;)

GreenHeart
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 08:52 PM
What does the + * and = mean?

HIEL
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 09:04 PM
What does the + * and = mean?

I did my best to try to visually illustrate. The + is a lump of bone above the heart, and the * is meant to designate key reference-the number of both joined, and unjoined ribs.

Funny what you come up with.