PDA

View Full Version : Which of the Following Should Have A Higher Priority in a Eugenics Program?

Von Braun
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Please explain your answers.

In option #1, "intensity" = degree of fairness

In option #2, "breadth" = the number of areas of cognition, i.e., verbal, spatial, logical, creative, etc.

Loki
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 12:42 AM
The two options go hand-in-hand, and are inseparable. Nordic people have always been the founders of great civilization and advancement. Nordic people are, judging by achievement, progression and success, the most intelligent in the world. Scandinavia is the most ideal society in the world today.

Loki
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Having said that, I would by far prefer an average-intelligent Nordic over a highly intelligent Med or Arab. No comparison. :viking2:The main issue here is about race, not intelligence. We should not lose track of that, otherwise we may at some stage allow people in our friendship circles who are non-Nordish, but "intelligent". So what, I don't want them near me.

Von Braun
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Clarification: By eugenics, I mean breeding within a certain pre-defined, accepted range of people (NOT interbreeding), and to a greater extent, I also mean hypothetical future DNA manipulation technology. In other words, should a future genetics researcher spend the bulk of his time and funds

1) manipulating DNA to make all Halstatts, Keltics, Borrebies, etc., fairer in hair and eyes

or

2) manipulating DNA to raise the mean cognitive level of the above

This is not a poll about whether you'd marry a smart outgroup individual over a mediocre ingroup individual.

Friday, November 5th, 2004, 01:01 AM
I too find it a bit hard to choose between the two options given, and for the same reasons as Loki.
Though I also agree with Loki about the status of Scandinavian societies as probably the best functioning in the world today, I must ad that immigration and immigrants have done and still do a lot of damage to our societies and our peoples. Conditions are worst in Sweden, but neither Denmark nor Norway is far behind, unfortunately. And, needless to say here probably, conditions are still worsening and so far we are still not able to see the light at the end of the tunnel - too many people simply don't seem to know what's going on, or they just ignore it or are too afraid to act upon their natural instincts...
Besides, we are still let by reds, or semireds, and pacifists... The viking spirit of our forfathers from days of old needs still to be reawakened! :viking2:

Friday, November 5th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Oh I'm sorry, I just saw how I drifted off topic there; well as Loki says, it doesn't help us much, euginacally, speaking whether someone is intelligent or even brilliant if that person can't or won't contribute to a (better) future for white children!
Personally I see no problems with having friends from other racial groups if they love their country as I love my country, and if they stay where they belong, exactly as I do. But of course I must, and do, prefer the survival of my own kind at any time!