PDA

View Full Version : Arabs amongst the most racist people on earth

Dr. Brandt
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
http://www.jtf.org/

" Algeria's ruling National Salvation Front has called for the destruction of America, and for decades has provided asylum to American fugitives who were involved in anti-American terrorist activity in the United States.

For example, Eldridge Cleaver, a leader of the cop-killing Black Panther Party, fled to Algeria in the early 1970s. Cleaver returned to the United States in 1975 disillusioned with his Arab Muslim "brothers."

In a January 1977 interview with The Boston Herald American, Cleaver said that

"having lived intimately for several years amongst the Arabs, I know them to be amongst the most racist people on earth. This is particularly true of their attitude toward black people.... Many Arab families that can afford to, keep one or two black slaves to do their menial labor. Sometimes they own an entire family. I have seen such slaves with my own eyes."

Oskorei
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 12:04 PM
The main problem is not that they (Arabs) dont want to down-breed (with Negroes), but that they dont have this attitude when it comes to up-breeding (with us).

cosmocreator
Saturday, October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 AM
http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20041022_093224_4624

Hate Finds Home in Vancouver :laugh:
October 22, 2004 - 6:32 am
By: Andrew Dawson

We've heard these words before, but usually in the Middle East, not right here in our back yard. The leader of a small Muslim mosque in East Vancouver called Jews "the brothers of monkeys and swine". Sheik Younus Kathrada says he doesn't remember making the comments, but he's not denying them either. The comments were made in a series of talks, posted on the Mosque's web site. Kathrada says all Muslims want to be martyred. This is the same Mosque Rudwan Khalil went to. Khalil, who went to high school in Vancouver, was apparently killed by Russian troops in Chechnya. These kinds of comments don't come as a big suprise to Baila Lazurus, the editor of a local Jewish newspaper. Lazarus says even during local marches and rallies, you'll hear this kind of name-calling.

Dr. Brandt
Saturday, October 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
The main problem is not that they (Arabs) dont want to down-breed (with Negroes), but that they dont have this attitude when it comes to up-breeding (with us).

The main problem is that Whites simply don't say "No" when other races want to breed with us. It just shows how degenerated we have become. If a nation/race needs the goverment to impose racial laws, then it is a sign of decline. In past centurys we didn't need such masures to ensure our purity. To breed one always needs two. We have no reason to single out and scorn the other races for their sexual desires.
Personaly I cant even bare to stand close to a nigger, not to mention having to shake their hands or talking to them. I find them so utterly revolting. and yet there are blond women who spread their legs for them. Or white men that marry apelings.

friedrich braun
Tuesday, October 26th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Racial proximity entails race-mixing. Laws are necessary in all orderly societies. Even in a NS state tourism would still exist and the presence of non-White tourists would have to be tolerated, I suppose.

Evolved
Tuesday, October 26th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Haha.. Yeah, Arabs in my neighborhood back home hated blacks. One of the kids in my science class was an Iraqi Muslim guy and he called the black kids monkeys. :rotfl: That is really the only time I can remember hearing someone say something racist to a black person. :icon_evil

Strangely enough in Southeast Michigan one city has both a large Jewish and large Arab population- Southfield. I think on one street there is a Muslim pizza place right near a kosher pizza place. :icon_lol:

Perun
Tuesday, October 26th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Haha.. Yeah, Arabs in my neighborhood back home hated blacks. One of the kids in my science class was an Iraqi Muslim guy and he called the black kids monkeys. :rotfl: That is really the only time I can remember hearing someone say something racist to a black person. :icon_evil

Blacks and Arabs definately hate each other. I even remember the local news doing a story about the tensions between the two communities and how its not uncommon for an Arab to shoot a Black man and vice versa.

Strangely enough in Southeast Michigan one city has both a large Jewish and large Arab population- Southfield. I think on one street there is a Muslim pizza place right near a kosher pizza place. :icon_lol:

Well Oak Park is practically little Tel Aviv, but hasnt a large Arab population that I know of. Although there are Chaldeans who live there(I forget whether they're Arabs or not). But yes, its not uncommon to see Arabs owning pizza places from our area.