PDA

View Full Version : Who Are The Greatest Extremists on the Forums?

Nordhammer
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 09:37 PM
During your participation in forums, who stuck out as the most extreme? Name one or more of each if you can:

Nordicist/pro-Northern European

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European

Stríbog
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 09:55 PM
At virtually all the fora I've been to, either self-proclaimed Nordicists or pan-Mediterranists have been the ones picking fights and flinging insults. It varies from forum to forum which tends to predominate. At Stormfront it seemed to be mostly the Meds. Here it seems to be the 'Nordicist' school. It really depends on the unique membership combination of each forum.

Nordhammer
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 09:58 PM
At virtually all the fora I've been to, either self-proclaimed Nordicists or pan-Mediterranists have been the ones picking fights and flinging insults. It varies from forum to forum which tends to predominate. At Stormfront it seemed to be mostly the Meds. Here it seems to be the 'Nordicist' school. It really depends on the unique membership combination of each forum.

I was looking for examples of people you think have been the most extreme, names.

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Well I would say the meds because two meds I believe post WW1 went into vermont and caused some trouble they were 2 italian anarchists. Then you got your Italian soccer hooligans, which are not as bad as celts or anglos but can be rough. I do not consider Celts or Anglos Nordic though. I see Nordic people as Germanic only.

Nordhammer
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Well I would say the meds because two meds I believe post WW1 went into vermont and caused some trouble they were 2 italian anarchists. Then you got your Italian soccer hooligans, which are not as bad as celts or anglos but can be rough. I do not consider Celts or Anglos Nordic though. I see Nordic people as Germanic only.

That's all well and good, but...

1. This thread is about people you have observed in forums. I'm looking for names of the most extreme people from each group.

2. Celts and Anglos are mostly Nordic.

3. Anglos (Anglo-Saxons) are Germanic.

Milesian
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Celtic soccer hooligans? News to me! LOL
Actually my team's supporters were awarded the Best Supporters award by UEFA recently :-D

Loki
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 10:51 PM
During your participation in forums, who stuck out as the most extreme? Name one or more of each if you can:

Nordicist/pro-Northern European

Reginleif?

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European

galvez, Dienekes Pontikos, diabloblanco, nemo.

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European

Stribog, Tronder, Prodigal Son, Wend, Ross.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 11:57 PM
To be an extremist doesn't mean explicitly a negative label...as long as this extremism is not manifested against the others, instead of being in favour of his own "subrace"

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Nordicist/pro-Northern European:
F.Braun, Nordhammer, Reginleif, S.Christianson and some others that i can't recall right now.

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European:
Galvez, D.Pontikos, Nemo.

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European:
Prodigal son, The Blond Beast, Wend.

i didn't include myself for obvious reason.
I cannot be an impartial judge of myself...

Louky
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Nordicist/pro-Northern European:

VonBraun, the non-Nordish anti-matter Nordicist. All others pale in comparison.

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European:

Galvez. I think he tries to repress opinions instead of arguing facts. Some people just don't like Meds. That's their business. It does make for heat and adrenalin rushes, though.

What would Skadi be without the "extremists?"

Evolved
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Nordicist/pro-Northern European - Why did no one mention NordicPower88 and Yggrasil? Or Arno? LOL. :-P

And don't forget volksdeutsche on the Nordicist list. http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/wtf.gif

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European - galvez, but he seems more interested in trashing Nordics than saying nice things about Mediterraneans. Dienekes_Pontikos seems to want to 'swarthify' Greece (probably for personal phenotypical reasons), he's not extreme if he doesn't care if all races mix and make a Mediterranean-pseudo race. ROMA, that Italian who bathed in the Ganges and wants to bang Indian Bollywood girls was pretty bad, too! Hmm.. maybe Iranian with his insistence that Aryans were dark hooknosed people should be on the list, although he 'shit of all race...' Oh, and can't forget AWAR aligned himself with the swarthoids with his 'it's nice we Meds have a place to talk' post (or something similar) on that Med/Dravidian forum... http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/uhh.gif

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European - Prodigal Son and Ross more than the others. They even seem to think I'm anti-Russian because I like Ladogans and don't post the perfect Corded examples they prefer to present as 'real Russians.' LOL. Stríbog can't be considered, since 6 months from now he might change back into Nordishesblutundehre. :-P

I would put myself in the moderate camp of pro-Eastern Europeans! I don't hate or make fun of any group (ok- gypsies, ROMAnians, the stinky French, Kurdish dudes with bad manners, Swedish sluts, etc..) like some of the people I listed unless I'm pissed off about something.

I guess this makes me ambivalent, or even disloyal according to some people. And of course it all boils down to the fact that I'm really just jealous of Nordics! http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/uhh.gif(Even though I'm the absolute least interested in proving my 'Nordicness' of any person on this forum..)

Pomor
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Slavicist/pro-Eastern European - Prodigal Son and Ross more than the others. They even seem to think I'm anti-Russian because I like Ladogans and don't post the perfect Corded examples they prefer to present as 'real Russians.' LOL.

Well that's not true. Noone asked you to post pics of Corded Nordics and present them as Russians, Prodigal only asked you not to call everyone from Russia "Russian". And as far as I remember Ross was not saying anything at all on that matter, no?

Haldís
Sunday, December 28th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Reginleif?why thank you.....

-Reginleif

galvez
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 03:56 AM
galvez, Dienekes Pontikos, diabloblanco, nemo.

I won't vote because there is political bias involved, but it makes me feel proud knowing that I am labeled an "extremist" by Nordicists. :D

Awar
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Oh, and can't forget AWAR aligned himself with the swarthoids with his 'it's nice we Meds have a place to talk' post (or something similar) on that Med/Dravidian forum...

I'm neither Mediterranean nor Dravidian, but, behold, I'm an admin at that forum. I invite all of you to visit and view the Dodona forum (http://dodona.proboards24.com).

There you can check out if I ever said anything of the like, and of course participate in the discussions.

galvez
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 05:00 AM
I'm neither Mediterranean nor Dravidian, but, behold, I'm an admin at that forum. I invite all of you to visit and view the Dodona forum (http://dodona.proboards24.com).

There you can check out if I ever said anything of the like, and of course participate in the discussions.

It's very simplistic to base racial classification on pigmentation or political views. Dienekes, for example, is a brachycephalic Alpine. According to him, I am partially Alpine (which I am). AWAR is UP. Region of ancestry is not the determinant of race.

These labels are just so politically charged. The irony of ironies is that many Nordicists are not even Nordic -- although their "Nordishness" is bound to be inflated in certain forums because they hold on to certain political views.

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
This, of course, is your own version of the events. Biased as it is.

-alpha3- SF = meds...? they represent the whole European world.. just log in and see.. dont know where this notion comes from.. maybe its harder to insults other Europeans there.... is it this thats bothering some maybe ? btw.. i`v seen some " nordicist " people be very jew friendly .. wich makes one wonder where their symphaties lies... :P

galvez
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
SF = meds...? they represent the whole European world.. just log in and see.. dont know where this notion comes from.. maybe its harder to insults other Europeans there.... is it this thats bothering some maybe ? btw.. i`v seen some " nordicist " people be very jew friendly .. wich makes one wonder where their symphaties lies... :P

I would agree that the liberal policies advocated by some Jews are harmful to Western societies (although Jews are certainly not the only liberals), and that it is of supreme hypocrisy for some Jews to treat Arabs in an inhumane manner and then moralize about the Holocaust. But I wonder about those who harp on and on about Jews and focus relatively little attention on their own people. Are you Spanish? It seems you have posted more about Jews than your nationality. If you are Spanish it should be obvious to you that there are virtually no Jews in Spain because they were expelled in 1492. If Spain has liberal policies destructive to its future most likely it is because of Gentile liberals trying to appease the EU than a Jewish conspiracy. A Spaniard ranting about Jews is similar to an Inuit ranting about the pernicious influence of the Australian Aborigines on the world. Quite frankly, unlike the Northern Europeans, the Spaniards purged the Jews -- and permanently. The towns Jews used to thrive in are vacant of Jews. It seems when people run out of enemies they conjure up new ones in their imagination.

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
I would agree that the liberal policies advocated by some Jews are harmful to Western societies (although Jews are certainly not the only liberals), and that it is of supreme hypocrisy for some Jews to treat Arabs in an inhumane manner and then moralize about the Holocaust. But I wonder about those who harp on and on about Jews and focus relatively little attention on their own people. Are you Spanish? It seems you have posted more about Jews than your nationality. If you are Spanish it should be obvious to you that there are virtually no Jews in Spain because they were expelled in 1492. If Spain has liberal policies destructive to its future most likely it is because of Gentile liberals trying to appease the EU than a Jewish conspiracy. A Spaniard ranting about Jews is similar to an Innuit ranting about the pernicious influence of the Australian Aborigines on the world. Quite frankly, unlike the Northern Europeans, the Spaniards purged the Jews -- and permanently. The towns Jews used to thrive in are vacant of Jews. It seems when people run out of enemies they conjure up new ones in their imagination. yes . I am of Galican/Spanish origin.. and i am not ranting.. :D its quite clear who run the worldpolitics today today isent it ? the US .. and who run US policies forced upon Europe for example? there is a reason.. I can only guess who the architects behind us immigration policies after 1960 where.. certainly not Nordhammer.. :D .. can u ? or the Iraq war...

galvez
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
yes . I am of Galican/Spanish origin.. and i am not ranting.. :D its quite clear who run the worldpolitics today today isent it ? the US .. and who run US policies forced upon Europe for example? there is a reason.. I can only guess who the architects behind us immigration policies after 1960 where.. certainly not Nordhammer.. :D .. can u ? or the Iraq war...

Why should the immigration policies of the U.S. be of interest to a Spaniard? I don't deny that Jews have played a major role in the political evolution of the U.S. (as documented by Professor Kevin MacDonald), but it seems you focus more on Jews than Spaniards. The Jews no longer exist in Spain. The Iraq quagmire is a disaster for the U.S., not for Spain. Spain should not ally itself with Bush -- that's Spain's problem.

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, February 4th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Why should the immigration policies of the U.S. be of interest to a Spaniard? I don't deny that Jews have played a major role in the political evolution of the U.S. (as documented by Professor Kevin MacDonald), but it seems you focus more on Jews than Spaniards. The Jews no longer exist in Spain. The Iraq quagmire is a disaster for the U.S., not for Spain. Spain should not ally itself with Bush -- that's Spain's problem. ok.. what ever... as for Bush.. u are right...

Cole Nidray
Wednesday, September 28th, 2005, 11:01 PM
During your participation in forums, who stuck out as the most extreme? Name one or more of each if you can: Great question!

Nordicist/pro-Northern European You, "Bernd" aka "BerndVonUbermensch", "Old Goat".

Mediterranophile/pro-Southern European I'd say Diablo but I don't consider Iranians to be Mediterranean.

I'll have to say "Nemo70".

Claims that due to France stationing Negroid troops in Germany after WWI... Germans are contaminated with Negroid genetics.

Slavicist/pro-Eastern European "Polish_Boy"

Used to be a self described "nazi" fanatic until he read a history book and felt violated by Germany.

AngloSaxon
Thursday, September 29th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Why aren't there any Anglo-Saxon supremacists?

Cole Nidray
Thursday, September 29th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Why aren't there any Anglo-Saxon supremacists?
Anglo-Saxons are Brunn-Nordic hybrids.

Nordgau
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 10:40 AM
I'll have to say "Nemo70".

Claims that due to France stationing Negroid troops in Germany after WWI... Germans are contaminated with Negroid genetics.

Hehehe, the "Rhineland Bastards" were sterilized in 1937.

Thusnelda
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I think Discordia is most extreme Nordicist. ;)

Mjölnir
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Extremists:

:evilM.,:evil
Nordgau
Unduldsamer
Prinz Eugen
and a much longer list in NS Extremists..:P

M.,:D

Cole Nidray
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Hehehe, the "Rhineland Bastards" were sterilized in 1937.
http://tinypic.com/e66gyb.jpg

Nordgau
Friday, September 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
http://tinypic.com/e66gyb.jpg

Good old racial consciousness. :)

http://www.kindergartenbeirat.de/SA/goetz1.gifhttp://www.kindergartenbeirat.de/SA/goetz2.gif

http://www.museenkoeln.de/ausstellungen/nsd_0211_schwarze/_img/004_hi.jpg

http://www.museenkoeln.de/ausstellungen/nsd_0211_schwarze/_img/058_hi.jpg

http://www.museenkoeln.de/ausstellungen/nsd_0211_schwarze/_img/006_hi.jpg

http://www.museenkoeln.de/ausstellungen/nsd_0211_schwarze/_img/014_hi.jpg