PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Nightmare_Gbg
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Hello everybody,i have been away on vacation for two week's and i'm wondering if i missed anything intressting?I have missed this place a bit

NSFreja
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Hello everybody,i have been away on vacation for two week's and i'm wondering if i missed anything intressting?I have missed this place a bit
Welcome back "všnnen"....
Of course you have missed something interesting....lol...me ;)

Good to see you back again...
*hugs*

/M

+Suomut+
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Hello everybody,i have been away on vacation for two week's and i'm wondering if i missed anything intressting?I have missed this place a bitWelcome Back NG!!!! :)

You missed my grandfather dieing...I was away about a week within the past 2 weeks due to that. :icon_sad:

You Swedes VACATION TOO MUCH!!!! :icon_razz :rotfl: :icon_wink J/K :icon12: :laugh: ;) ...and you get to go on a cruise with Ma. too!!!! (constant HEARTBREAK for +Suomut+ :icon_sad: :icon_arro :annoysigr )!!! Well, my vacation this year will be in the BACKYARD! with some steaks :food-smil and some beer!! :guinness: lol ;)

Again, WELCOME BACK!!!! I can tell you had a good time by the SMILE! on your face--> :viking3: hehehe lol ;)

Nightmare_Gbg
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:26 PM
but i spent the entier time surruonded by israelis

+Suomut+
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:44 PM
but i spent the entier time surruonded by israelisWell DAMN!!!...sounds like you went to prison rather than on a vacation!! :( ...sorry to hear that dude. :(

Nightmare_Gbg
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Whent to cyprus,i'm pretty sure half of israel was there,i'm not going back.

NSFreja
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Welcome Back NG!!!! :)

You missed my grandfather dieing...I was away about a week within the past 2 weeks due to that. :icon_sad:

You Swedes VACATION TOO MUCH!!!! :icon_razz :rotfl: :icon_wink J/K :icon12: :laugh: ;) ...and you get to go on a cruise with Ma. too!!!! (constant HEARTBREAK for +Suomut+ :icon_sad: :icon_arro :annoysigr )!!! Well, my vacation this year will be in the BACKYARD! with some steaks :food-smil and some beer!! :guinness: lol ;)

Again, WELCOME BACK!!!! I can tell you had a good time by the SMILE! on your face--> :viking3: hehehe lol ;)

Yeah M, we're going on a cruise, and jeez, R and I will get so drunk, you know...we both love beer and we will have a competition on who can drink most beers...

Hey R, who wins? Maybe we should get some photosof the winner and send to M....? ;)
:beer1: :beer-smil :beer1: :icon_bigg

/M

Nightmare_Gbg
Monday, August 30th, 2004, 10:55 PM
That sounds like a good idea.We'll do it.

HammerHeart
Tuesday, August 31st, 2004, 09:17 PM

glad to have you back, though i bet it was hell being around a bunch of jews. anyhow...a restful vacation is better than none at all.

Nightmare_Gbg
Tuesday, August 31st, 2004, 09:23 PM
It was a little bit restfull,atleast i got alot of free booze. it pays to know the bartenders.

Nightmare_Gbg
Thursday, September 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
I forgot one thing,if any of you go to cyprus stay away from hotell elegonia.All the guest's got sick,and i'm still sick after two week's.