PDA

View Full Version : Chinese nearly white in the UK

bambaharris
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
One situation that is very strange in the UK is that the British media is portraying the chinese as nearly white.

The daily mail and daily express will say that Black/brown/moslems are rapist killers perverts, but when it comes to the chinese they say that the chinese are hard working and an honest people, i find this strange.

..........does anybody have a view on why this is. :beer-smil

Loki
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 02:30 PM
One situation that is very strange in the UK is that the British media is portraying the chinese as nearly white.

The daily mail and daily express will say that Black/brown/moslems are rapist killers perverts, but when it comes to the chinese they say that the chinese are hard working and an honest people, i find this strange.

..........does anybody have a view on why this is. :beer-smil
To be honest, the Chinese population in the UK is a "silent" minority. They get on with their lives, their children perform well at school, and they are mostly employed and industrious. You won't easily see a Chinese person making a court case for race discrimination, for example. So they don't cause as much trouble as the brown races, probably because they're more intelligent. Of course, that doesn't mean I want them here. They belong in Asia, not Europe.

bambaharris
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 02:40 PM
To be honest, the Chinese population in the UK is a "silent" minority. They get on with their lives, their children perform well at school, and they are mostly employed and industrious. You won't easily see a Chinese person making a court case for race discrimination, for example. So they don't cause as much trouble as the brown races, probably because they're more intelligent. Of course, that doesn't mean I want them here. They belong in Asia, not Europe.

LOKI, you are right but we forget a silent minority at our peril, they are silent at the moment but when their is more of them that will change, they are more inteligent then the brown races but they could economically outperform us in the long term, i think having sub-humans who will never amount to anything is safer, well actually i want a white europe.

Asians are fine as long as they are in asia, not in europe.

Laurelin
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
In my experience, the Chinese are less creative than us, and certainly no more intelligent. They have only one advantage, and that is that they work and study harder, more consistently. If you go into the reading or study room of any university library, you will see that it is dominated by Chinese students. They are in there studying, at all hours of the day (when not in classes), while most of their white counterparts are outside, fooling around.

White students could apply themselves to their studies as much as the Chinese students do if they wished. If they did, the best of them could outperform the best of the Chinese students hands down. But most students of our race would rather slack off, which is certainly to our detriment, and bodes ill for our future.

Von Braun
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
In my experience, the Chinese are less creative than us, and certainly no more intelligent.

Indeed, Mongoloid written languages are not conducive to inspiring creativity, innovation, or ingenuity. I don't know which came first, but I suspect that they created those second-rate static languages because of their lack of creativity, rather than the reverse case whereby their ancestors had the bad luck of stumbling onto dead-end scripts and thus trapping their people in an uncreative rut. If they were as intelligent as us, they would have created the inherently superior, extremely dynamic, and ultra-flexible written system that we Westerners know.

SouthernBoy
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 05:48 PM
I'll try to be as relevant to this thread as possible. From what I have read the Mongoloids are the most intelligent race on the Earth, and the Negroids are the least intelligent. However the Negroids are the most aggressive and the Mongoloids the most docile. In my opinion it is ignorant to say we are smarter than the Mongoloids. Although I would say we are better than both races because we are more a balance of Agression/Intelligence. I am pretty sure though that most people that post on here are far over the average I.Q. any way. LOL. "MOST" :rofl:

Von Braun
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 06:23 PM
If they are smarter, then why did we achieve world hegemony?

Oskorei
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 06:31 PM
I strongly suspect that the higher average IQ for some people of Northern Asian descent is because of European dysgenics. Some centuries ago we probably had higher IQ:s than they did, but since then we have been practicing large-scale dysgenics. To put it blunt: we are breeding idiots, while in China idiots die.

SouthernBoy
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
How can that be so as the average Asian has a brain weight larger than both the average European, and African? If Nordish people did assimilate into Northern Mongoloid populations would not also head shape be effected?

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 10:38 PM
If they are smarter, then why did we achieve world hegemony?

Hegemony takes aggression and an adventurous spirit. Mongoloids at least the Chinese are inward looking, rather docile, and unadventurous.

However Genghis Khan and his Mongol Hordes did establish hegemony in the 12th century. For 200 years they had the largest empire. Extending from the Pacific Ocean to the Black Sea. And were the most forminable Power in Eurasia.

World hegemony is unstable. It shifts from time to time. And the reasons it does are infintely complex.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 10:58 PM
How can that be so as the average Asian has a brain weight larger than both the average European, and African? If Nordish people did assimilate into Northern Mongoloid populations would not also head shape be effected?

Brain size is just one factor of intelligence. Internal brain structure is just as important if not more in determining intelligence. Neanderthals actually had larger brains than Modern humans but were not nearly as intelligent.

The countries with the highest average IQ's in Europe are overwhelming Nordic and are at or above the average IQ's in Eastern Asian countries.

Of course head shape would be effected. The head shape of a child tends to be the average of it's parents.