PDA

View Full Version : Stockholm students

Evolved
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 03:08 AM
Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm (http://www.e.kth.se/alla/)

See På förnamn to check the names, and click the smilies to see their photos. :scratch:

Shaun
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 05:45 AM
Is this an international class..?

Evolved
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Most of them will probably return to their home countries. But still they are uglying up the place. :annoysigr

Shaun
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
Most of them will probably return to their home countries. But still they are uglying up the place. :annoysigr

I don't know the reasoning behind letting them in, first of all :/

Väring
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Most of them will probably return to their home countries.

What makes you think that?

Väring
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 04:50 PM
I don't know the reasoning behind letting them in, first of all :/ I know that - it's called genocide.

Oskorei
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 05:04 PM
What makes you think that?

Yes, sadly we have had immigration for so long now that not only the kindergartens and schools are zoos, but also higher education is being increasingly filled with those wonderful "second generation immigrants"... :mad:

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
Yes, sadly we have had immigration for so long now that not only the kindergartens and schools are zoos, but also higher education is being increasingly filled with those wonderful "second generation immigrants"... :mad:

Yes it's sad. And to many times these "Second generation immigrants" are half breds who are tainting the gene pool.

Someone get the Chlorine already! :icon_evil

However Sweden wouldn't be sanitized until those damned Social Democrats are kicked out of office. And sadly that doesn't seem to be anytime soon. Swedes are just to complacent.

Oskorei
Sunday, August 22nd, 2004, 10:37 AM
Yes it's sad. And to many times these "Second generation immigrants" are half breds who are tainting the gene pool.

Someone get the Chlorine already! :icon_evil

However Sweden wouldn't be sanitized until those damned Social Democrats are kicked out of office. And sadly that doesn't seem to be anytime soon. Swedes are just to complacent.

True. There are two things that make me ashamed on behalf of my Swedish countrymen:

1. The total brainwash and cowardice concerning immigration/invasion and "racism".

2. Their drinking habits.

The only positive thing is the youth, that has grown up in the multiracial society and is not as easily brainwashed as the elder. In some swedish towns, the Nationalist parties have more members in their youth-organizations than any of the established parties. So there is hope for the future :viking4: