PDA

View Full Version : Why (non-white) women want to look blonde?

Nordhammer
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Why women want to look blonde?

By MYNIPPON Team, March 23, 2004

http://www.mynippon.com/women/images/carshow1.gif

As you walk down in Shibuya or Harajuku in Tokyo or the Namba area in Osaka or even some of the other cities in parts of Asia, do not be surprised to see quite a few "blondes". The fad has reached such high proportions that those women who think that they would look ridiculous as blondes have chosen to have either highlights or colored their hair some shade of brown. However, when it comes to movie stars and idols many of them now change their hair colors as if it were just another accessory.

How come so many women are now trying to look like blondes? While no one will never admit it openly, everyone is, of course fascinated by Caucasian bodies of both men and women. Asian men can do nothing much about their appearance other than using the same brands of suits that are popular in the West (since businesses in Asia still expect men to dress and look very conservative) but women have been not only more adventurous but also creative. For example, nothing is more fascinating than to see an Asian woman in a traditional Asian dress, with her hair dyed some shade of brown.

During the last decade or so, dressing styles of Asian women have become completely westernized and other than on special occasions, one rarely sees traditional clothing. The transformation has been so remarkable that many non-Asian visitors to Asia miss seeing the traditional dresses. Many western men and women have admired the jet black hair of Asian women and have talked about it in almost poetic terms though that may no longer be possible.

http://www.mynippon.com/women/images/showgirl2.gif

Does blonde hair make women sexier?

In last couple of years, women have gone one step farther and have chosen blonde or even red color for their hair. First came the tan skin look and with blonde hair, the combination is far more interesting. The question that has been asked by non-Asian fashion experts is - Do Asian women look sexier or prettier with blonde hair? MYNIPPON contacted several people and the consensus is that some women do look sexier in blonde hair since it is so unexpected. Fashion experts encourage being different to create sex appeal and Asian women with blonde hair do stand out. Those women that have a fairer skin color and a shapely body, are even more sexually attractive.

Traditionally, a large number of Asian women have considered Caucasian women as more attractive. The general impression is that Caucasians are taller, have more proportionate bodies (especially larger breasts and hips), and the blonde hair color makes them more attractive. While very little can be done about the height or breast size of women (other than cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement treatments, which appear to be growing industries in parts of Asia), it is easy to change hair or skin color and that is the main reason for so many blonde look-alikes.

What about all those people who think of Asian women as embodiments of oriental beauties with petite bodies, long dark hair, and yellowish skins? Well, there are still a large number of women who look gorgeous as they are. As one of the MYNIPPON member in Italy comments, "Well, any Asian girl looks beautiful!! It's just that they look even better with their natural black hair!"

http://www.mynippon.com/women/blond.htm

SouthernBoy
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Yes, it is quite common with mestizos in Texas. I know what your thinking, "There he goes blabbing about mestizoes again!" :rofl:

The Eastern Front
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I believe that Asian women look way more beautiful with their natural features such as the jet black hair and so on. I think they should drop the Western motif and go with what they have.

AngryPotato
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 05:05 AM
The most alluring feature of an Asian woman is her thick, black hair. I don't believe I've seen an Asian woman with bleached hair around here...only on TV.

:costumed-

Freja
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 11:00 AM
On various trips "down south", Iīve seen abundances of short, stocky med women with bleached hair. It canīt even be called blonde, itīs more of a yellow, dry and crispy-looking hue. Yuk.
Walking through the streets of any mediterranean town is great entertainment, registering the envious looks from yellowhaired women and the admiring whistles from the oh-so-sleazy med males.

Beware, here comes a woman from the north! :viking4:

Nordhammer
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 12:16 PM
On various trips "down south", Iīve seen abundances of short, stocky med women with bleached hair. It canīt even be called blonde, itīs more of a yellow, dry and crispy-looking hue. Yuk.
Walking through the streets of any mediterranean town is great entertainment, registering the envious looks from yellowhaired women and the admiring whistles from the oh-so-sleazy med males.

Beware, here comes a woman from the north! :viking4:

They can only poorly immitate what you have by nature, dear Freja. ;)

GreenHeart
Friday, August 20th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Their dark black hair is pretty but nothing can top the way nordic people look. I can definitely understand why they would want to be nordic looking... But you really just can't be what you aren't. It just doesn't look right when you see an asian woman with blond hair, plus you always know its fake.

I say they should go with their natural look, pure jet black hair against pale skin, I'm sure that would attract asian men a lot better.

Ederico
Saturday, August 28th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Such women generally disgust me, we are full of them and they are generally uneducated and uncultured, and ill-mannered. The good-looking girls with sense now that such dyes make them look worse and are inappropriate. Better a natural black-haired girl then a fake blonde.

In general these fakes also have a complexion that does not suit their new fake hair and they have the ugliest looks compared to other women around. I notice many of them are quite slutty as well.

Perhaps I am biased because I cannot stand those that straighten their hair and want to have it blonde. :annoysigr

I consider hair-dye an aesthetic evil and I would very much prefer if women (and men) kept to their natural colour. I hate fakeness, can't stand the idea of people who straighten their hair, if no one did it, no idiot would come around telling me that I straightened my hair or no girl would say I blow-dryed it (sometimes it does look straighter and fairer, don't know why).

SouthernBoy
Saturday, August 28th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Yes, Hyperborean everything that makes people look Nordish disgusts me also. I have a particular hate for dyes, and colored contacts, but the greatest dishonor is people who get facial surgery to look more Nordish.

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 29th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Their dark black hair is pretty but nothing can top the way nordic people look. I can definitely understand why they would want to be nordic looking... But you really just can't be what you aren't. It just doesn't look right when you see an asian woman with blond hair, plus you always know its fake.

I say they should go with their natural look, pure jet black hair against pale skin, I'm sure that would attract asian men a lot better.

I've never found the thick, coarse, black hair of Asians attractive, but I do appreciate it since it's another racial distinction that separates them from us. I agree that Mongoloids and Negroids trying to look like Northern European women just makes them look like wannabes and less wholesome.

cosmocreator
Sunday, August 29th, 2004, 07:46 AM
I've never found the thick, coarse, black hair of Asians attractive, but I do appreciate it since it's another racial distinction that separates them from us. I agree that Mongoloids and Negroids trying to look like Northern European women just makes them look like wannabes and less wholesome.

But there are some blonds (or light brown hair) who dye their hair black for the Gothic look.

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
But there are some blonds (or light brown hair) who dye their hair black for the Gothic look.

Black hair exists within our race.

GreenHeart
Wednesday, September 1st, 2004, 11:41 PM
I don't straighten my hair becauseI don't like straight hair. I think wavy is the prettiest and best. :)