PDA

View Full Version : White power can be so unstylish...

Freja
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 07:50 AM
I visited Szacis homepage, and looked through some of the pictures he had under the title "top88women".
Im not familiar with the White Power dresscode for girls, but some og the pictures gave me a hint. I have to admit Id rather see those beautiful white girls look a little more normal, than with braces, boots, skinheads and bomber jackets. But that might be my age talking... :p

Pictures 1 + 2 - No,no. Pictures 3 + 4 -Lovely! :D

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 08:05 AM
I guess dressing the way they do makes them feel empowered. I wouldn't want to mess with a girl wearing boots. :p

Freja
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 08:18 AM
I guess dressing the way they do makes them feel empowered. I wouldn't want to mess with a girl wearing boots. :p

...and you definitely do NOT want to mess with me when Im wearing my spikytoed, highheeled boots... :D

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 08:41 AM
One thing is for sure. Scandanavian women know how to dress to impress. They are among the most fashion conscious of European women.

Zyklop
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Honestly, most of these skingirls or "Renees" are just out to be rebellious against their parents. In three years from now they will have a different hobby and style.

Eric34
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Hm. First girl sould change her hairstyle. :) But all girls are nice, if they following the WP. :p

And boots? :eek: Woohoo, I love to see when girls wearing soldier boots and alikes.

But I hate when girls painting their nails and wearing scary shoes. :mad:

Loki
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 01:08 PM
...and you definitely do NOT want to mess with me when Im wearing my spikytoed, highheeled boots... :D
Freja, you have class. My kind of girl. ;)

Prussian
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah the first two pics look rather rancid and distasteful, the young woman in number three is someone I know, but overall the majority of skinbyrds are repulsive and sickening in appearance not much difference between them and men.

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, August 5th, 2004, 11:31 AM

:D Looks like Freja and I have the same tastes in boots. :) Mine are the same, but I always prefer black leather. My jackboots however are my usual stompers. :D

Freja
Thursday, August 5th, 2004, 01:10 PM
:D Looks like Freja and I have the same tastes in boots. :) Mine are the same, but I always prefer black leather. My jackboots however are my usual stompers. :D

Nice, I have similar boots in black, but Im always trying to add a tiny bit of colour in my wardrobe. Otherwise, I prefer black.
The boots in the second picture look exactly like my riding boots. :)

Eric34
Thursday, August 5th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Hm. 2nd maybe cool for SS and SA uniforms. ;)

SouthernBoy
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 03:08 AM
A long light-blue sundress to bring out the color in their eyes, and a bright smile is what I think Nordic women should wear. :peck:

SaveEurope
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 04:04 AM
As long as the woman looks feminine, clothing and style is of no concern to me. The first one needs a new haircut. The others look fine to me.

:hverungur:
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 04:12 AM
I think byrds are seeeeeexyyyyyy!!!!! :love:

Apothecary
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 04:54 AM
All very nice indeed. :icon_ques

Hersir_Hasteinn
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:29 AM
You know, at first I thought the first girl had her hair pulled back into a pony tail or something.

But now that I actually look closer, it looks like her head's all shaved except her bangs. What the Hel would you call that? An anti-mullet?

cosmocreator
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 06:56 AM
You know, at first I thought the first girl had her hair pulled back into a pony tail or something.

But now that I actually look closer, it looks like her head's all shaved except her bangs. What the Hel would you call that? An anti-mullet?

I believe it's called a Chelsey. It doesn't appeal to me.

Rachel
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 07:21 AM
European women should be feminine and elegant when it comes to clothing. Not this new 50 cent street corner look.

AliceInWonderland
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Chelsea Girls

Chelsea girls have short hair
oxblood docs and jeans of blue
watch out boys, she's after you
with a Fred Perry shirt and
a green flight jacket
that funny girl, she's causin' a racket
listening to blitz and the four skins
vespa scooters not safety pins
always with a drink in hand
or else she pogos with the band

Chelsea girls are everywhere
chelsea girls say Oi! Oi!
chelsea girls like skinhead boys
She's not a hippie spreadin' peace and love
don't give a fuck about the heaven above
she's just a skin shoutin' Oi! Oi!
can't even play makin' lots of noise
listening to blitz and the four skins
vespa scooters not safety pins
always with a drink in hand
or else she pogos with the band.

:p

Hersir_Hasteinn
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I believe it's called a Chelsey. It doesn't appeal to me.

I think I prefer anti-mullet. Maybe that will make them think twice before getting such a horrendous thing done to their hair.

Nightmare_Gbg
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I like bootbyrds,but maybee that's just the old skinhead in me talking.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I thought the first girl is cute, even despite the haircut.

Mistress Klaus
Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 01:16 PM
:rotfl: I look more the 'nasty Nazi'... :icon_razz

Freja
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 04:43 AM

There is only one Skadi Ju87, and noone can deny that you have style, my friend. :beer-smil

Northern Paladin
Thursday, August 12th, 2004, 06:25 AM

That should be the official White Power dresscode for girls. Who said White Power had to be unstylish? Perhaps the current poor fashion sensibilities are the main culprit in why membership in White Power groups seem to be limited. :D

Mistress Klaus
Friday, August 13th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Don't know about stylish....Just a weirdo in my own 'stylized' world .. :rofl: :food-smil

NormanBlood
Monday, August 16th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I agree with Freya, the last two are fine but the first two look a bit ridiculous. I never liked it when girls shave their heads like that, it just tends to look a little bit too butch/lesbianish imo anyways. I am content with my long hair and just dressing in jeans and tshirts/tank tops :P

Freja
Tuesday, August 17th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I agree with Freya, the last two are fine but the first two look a bit ridiculous. I never liked it when girls shave their heads like that, it just tends to look a little bit too butch/lesbianish imo anyways. I am content with my long hair and just dressing in jeans and tshirts/tank tops :P

My kind of girl... (no, not the lesbian way.) Im a jeans and T-shirt girl at home.