PDA

View Full Version : Britney's Future Husband

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=289&stc=1

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 11:28 PM
The younger generation today are raised to be mindless followers, to respond with emotion rather than logic. To embrace diversity and unconditionally love everyone.

You'd think that at least she would have some common sense in the man she chooses... but all too often women choose the wrong man for them. Men choose the wrong women too, but women are supposed to be more responsible and also they have the advantage when mating -- they have the final say about sex and the relationship, and their choices are many. For her to select this man, who is far lower than her in success and wealth, who not only had a child with a black woman, but also had that black woman pregnant while starting a relationship with Britney and proposing marriage, is the lowest of the low. Britney's response to his relationship with the black woman was something like, "Oh, that relationship is long over." Long over... yeah, that's why she was currently pregnant by him at the time.

Even with Britney's apparent monumental stupidity, you would think her parents would step in to stop this, but perhaps the money and lifestyle Britney gives them is more important than the future of their bloodline (yes he is white but he is a disgrace and his biracial children will be linked with them).

FadeTheButcher
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 11:36 PM
I heard he was a Jew.

Prussian_Mystic
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 11:41 PM
Whores will be Whores.

:hveđrungur:
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 11:55 PM
Whores will be Whores.

Agreed.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 03:53 AM
Hollywood is isn't exactly Race conscious. The Media is what is desensitizing the American public and making them recepitive to the idea of Diversity.

+Suomut+
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 10:11 AM
I heard he was a Jew.Interesting, that would not surprise me one bit...and along this vein, I heard on one of those rumor-mill TV shows that she was going to be converting to a new religion (but I missed the story itself), so maybe she's headed for 'judaism' (maybe it's time for her to take off the crosses then--I hope she enjoys the cesspool.

Whores will be Whores.HEAR!, HEAR! and that's precisely what she is too. :-|

Hollywood is isn't exactly Race conscious. The Media is what is desensitizing the American public and making them recepitive to the idea of Diversity.UN-hollywood is COMPLETELY! anti-race and even MORE SO! anti-subrace. :-| I think the are the first and foremost party/element responsible for the destruction of both the Norđwestid subrace and the Europid race worldwide. :-| I doubt any other elements out there can beat them in that specific monstrous regard. :-|

In conclusion, I am THOROUGHLY! sick and tired of hearing about this woman...I will be happy when the day comes that she is no longer thought of much in popular 'culture.' :-|

Ederico
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Two words and one consideration.

Disgusting
Degenerate

Consideration: That is just a reflection of the decaying and sick Western Society, they are victims to it and they engender new victims through their example and popularity.

Ewergrin
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Who cares? I thought Britney Spears has significant AmerIndian ancestry? She looks deformed anyways considering the mile and a half gap between her eyes. She is quite repulsive to look at, and she deserves the life of torment and misery that comes with involving ones self with such degenerate subhumans.

Prussian_Mystic
Monday, August 2nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
Whatever she is,It isint my concept of an Ideal Mate.

Nordhammer
Monday, August 2nd, 2004, 05:25 PM
I've seen both of her parents and neither of them look mixed or non-European, they're at least in the Central European range. There are many strange-looking European types, so it's not necessary that she has Amerindian ancestry to look as she does.

Nordhammer
Monday, August 2nd, 2004, 05:36 PM
"Sources say that pop tart Britney Spears, who is worth an estimated $100 million, is at odds with her parents over her pending nuptials to back-up dancer Federline. Spears’ parents are pressuring the pop tart to have Federline sign a prenuptial agreement, because under California law in the unlikely event that the two were to divorce Federline could get half her fortune. Alas, the blindly smitten Spears insists she is marrying for love, not money.

Let’s look at the facts. First, Spears had to put Federline on her payroll because since dumping his pregnant girlfriend and mother of his two-year old daughter he has been following Spears all across the world and has no income of his own. Second, she had to purchase her own $40,000 5-carat engagement ring. And third, it has been reported that "the couple" purchased a house on Mulholland Drive, but it seems more likely Spears’ shelled out the moolah for that one."

Obviously she's emotionally confused and not thinking clearly. A few months of emotional bliss are worth 50 million? I think not.

"Spears’ reportedly told the "good news" about the engagement to her assistant before telling her mother, Lynne, leading to a screaming match between mother and daughter. Brit reportedly yelled at her mother, "This is my life, let me live it!""

You can't tell modern women anything. Sounds just like Sigrun's rebelliousness and her love for her Mediterranean. Principles don't matter, truth doesn't matter, friends don't matter, even family doesn't matter, as long as her emotional ego is being fed.

AngryPotato
Saturday, August 7th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Her head is a little too small for my liking, but normally I have no feelings for her in either direction. Just another face on TV. It appears that the stress is getting to her...

:icon_ques

SouthernBoy
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 12:48 AM
It's so annoying that the, forgive me here, "Idolized Bitch" of so many Nordish girls is going to marry a race traitor. I believe this is more of a blow to the symbloic Blonde than to an actual blonde, but still disturbing. :confused: I don't have too much love for brown-eyed people anyway. :icon_evil

Hersir_Hasteinn
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 01:48 AM
I remember hearing from a friend about an interview he read with a magazine with Justin Timberlake (her boyfriend several years ago). They asked if Britney was actually a virgin or not (somehow they didn't know yet) and I guess his reply was something across these lines: "Uh... I dunno... But her mouth isn't."

:eek: :icon_lol:

At this rate, she'll probably be asking the dirty heathenistic likes of me sometime for my hand in marriage next month. Naturally I'll decline since I do not want ghonnaherpasyphalitisAIDS. Type 2. :eek:

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 8th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Any white man who would sleep with a black woman and especially impregnant her, twice, is completely proving his genetic inferiority. People like that should never be let back into the white genepool. "Once you go black you don't go back"... that's right, because we don't want you back.