PDA

View Full Version : Never thought IŽd miss you guys...

Freja
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 04:47 AM
...but I did. :o
Imagine my long face when I got the message yesterday that I was not allowed access to TNP. I raked my brain, but couldnŽt figure out what IŽd done wrong. :rolleyes:

Anyways; weŽre back! :D

Loki
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Imagine my long face when I got the message yesterday that I was not allowed access to TNP. I raked my brain, but couldnŽt figure out what IŽd done wrong. :rolleyes:

Anyways; weŽre back! :D
:D Yeah, it was very annoying! TNP is becoming very addictive... a nice community. :)

+Suomut+
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM

Anyways; weŽre back! :DI hear ya' girl, about all of that...I felt the same way myself! :(* I kept scratching my head wondering to myself: "Loki banned me!??! What the hell did I do!?!!?!" LMAO LOL hehehe ;)

FYI, you haven't done anything wrong, at all. :D

Indeed, we are back, hehe...WATCH OUT ANTI-NORDMEN (and women)!!! :-| :D

cosmocreator
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 07:16 PM
:D Yeah, it was very annoying! TNP is becoming very addictive... a nice community. :)

It's more active than it used to be. Probably due to Skadi declining in quality.

:hveđrungur:
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I found out about this place from Stormfront, it was in someone's signature and I liked the name, so I joined. Its good to be here.

nemo
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 02:56 AM
It's more active than it used to be. Probably due to Skadi declining in quality.

I disagree, skadi is not declining in quality and is a very informative web site.

I think Njord did a great job and built that web site to become a very popular site.
I had my problems at skadi, but njord always treated me fairly even though he despised me :D

I was on it last night and their were close to 200 people loged on, today they seem to be having problems, that's why I'm here ;)

Ok loki if you want to ban me go right a head, but your gonna miss me ;)

Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 03:11 AM
Ok loki if you want to ban me go right a head, but your gonna miss me ;)

If you expect to get banned if you join here, why bother joining at all? So you can brag and say "Hey I got banned from the northern European forum forums, im so cool!!!"? Honestly I dont get it. Please enlighten me.

+Suomut+
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 05:26 AM
I found out about this place from Stormfront, it was in someone's signature and I liked the name, so I joined. Its good to be here.I wonder if you might be referring to me?! I'm "+213Theodoric+" on SF, and I have advertisements for both Skadi & TNP in my signature there. ;) It's good to have you here, VH, welcome aboard! :)

If you expect to get banned if you join here, why bother joining at all? So you can brag and say "Hey I got banned from the northern European forum forums, im so cool!!!"? Honestly I dont get it. Please enlighten me.Well, we'll wait and see if he decides to hang himself. ;) Or, maybe someone will just ban him anyway; again, we'll see. lol :D

Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 06:38 AM
I wonder if you might be referring to me?! I'm "+213Theodoric+" on SF, and I have advertisements for both Skadi & TNP in my signature there. ;) It's good to have you here, VH, welcome aboard! :)

Well, we'll wait and see if he decides to hang himself. ;) Or, maybe someone will just ban him anyway; again, we'll see. lol :D

It was actually NSFreyjas signature who linked me to the board. Saw that it was a small place just growing and wanted to join, ive allways liked smaller forums opposed to bigger ones, everyones opinions are heard and it usually makes for better conversation. More of a familly atmosphere with smaller forums.

+Suomut+
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 07:32 AM
It was actually NSFreyjas signature who linked me to the board. Saw that it was a small place just growing and wanted to join, ive allways liked smaller forums opposed to bigger ones, everyones opinions are heard and it usually makes for better conversation. More of a familly atmosphere with smaller forums.Ahhhh, OK, that makes sense, since she has about a thousand more posts over there than I do!! LOL ;) Hey, I agree with you completely with the rest of what you say. :-|

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 08:06 AM
If you expect to get banned if you join here, why bother joining at all? So you can brag and say "Hey I got banned from the northern European forum forums, im so cool!!!"? Honestly I dont get it. Please enlighten me.

Nemo is a Med and doesn't belong here.

Zyklop
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 08:09 AM
Nemo is a Med and doesn't belong here.
He is banned already.

+Suomut+
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 08:36 AM
On Nemo... :O :D