PDA

View Full Version : A sobering look at US demographic projections

Lenny
Wednesday, July 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
From Independence until 1980, every single US Census showed that the US was 85-90% White. Starting in the mid 1960s and continuing to the present, the White population has taken a nosedive thanks to mass immigration, both legal and illegal. Hispanics, a virtually non-existant group in the USA when WWII broke out, will become a solid 25% of the country by the time the 100th anniversery of WWII rolls around. Due to this explosion of the Hispanic population, Whites will no longer be a majority in North America by 2050. this will be the first time that Whites are not the majority in North America in over 400 years...Anyway, I've said enough, see for yourself:

US Population 1850-2050 (in percent):

........White.....Black.....Hispanic.... Asian.....Mixed
1850....85........15............0....... ....0...........0
1860....87........13............0....... ....0...........0
1870....87........13............0....... ....0...........0
1880....87........13............0....... ....0...........0
1890....88........12............0....... ....0...........0
1900....88........12............0....... ....0...........0
1910....89........11............0....... ....0...........0
1920....90........10............0....... ....0...........0
1930....90........10............0....... ....0...........0
1940....89........10............1....... ....0...........0
1950....89........10............1....... ....0...........0
1960....88........11............1....... ....0...........0
1970....84........11............4....... ....1...........0
1980....79........12............6....... ....2...........1
1990....76........12............9....... ....3...........1
2000....69........12...........13....... ...4...........2
2010....65........13...........15....... ...5...........2
2020....61........13...........18....... ...5...........3
2030....57........14...........20....... ...6...........3
2040....53........14...........22....... ...7...........4
2050....50........14...........24....... ...8...........4

(Numbers rounded. Pure-Blood Native Americans are not included because they are never projected to rise very far above 1%)

http://www.census.gov/population/documentation/twps0056/tab01.xls
http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/usinterimproj/natprojtab01a.xls

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, July 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
This trend can be blamed on Mass Immigration and White "Infertility". If you ask me concerning Multiculturalism we have opened a Door that is very difficult if not impossible to close.

Lenny
Thursday, July 29th, 2004, 08:51 PM
This trend can be blamed on Mass Immigration and White "Infertility". If you ask me concerning Multiculturalism we have opened a Door that is very difficult if not impossible to close.Well, from my experience, mainstream Whites and mainstream Blacks resent the fact that the USA is quickly becoming a Hispanic country. Considering this cultural-social-racial-linguistic resentment/bitterness on the part of Americans, and the economic problems that illegals bring about (depression of wages for one thing), I can easily see another "Operation Wetback" on the horizon. 50 years ago, Operation Wetback successfully repatriated 1.3 million illegal Mexicans. The second Operation Wetback would have to repatriate ten times that many, if not more...but it can be done

Northern Paladin
Thursday, July 29th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Well, from my experience, mainstream Whites and mainstream Blacks resent the fact that the USA is quickly becoming a Hispanic country. Considering this cultural-social-racial-linguistic resentment/bitterness on the part of Americans, and the economic problems that illegals bring about (depression of wages for one thing), I can easily see another "Operation Wetback" on the horizon. 50 years ago, Operation Wetback successfully repatriated 1.3 million illegal Mexicans. The second Operation Wetback would have to repatriate ten times that many, if not more...but it can be done

Not likely as politicians are busy pandering to the Hispanic Vote. They already make around 50% of the Population in the South West States.

Lenny
Thursday, July 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Not likely as politicians are busy pandering to the Hispanic Vote. They already make around 50% of the Population in the South West States.But if Whites and Blacks started putting pressure on the two parties about this, the party bosses would stop flirting with the Hispanic vote and run back towards the American vote, both Blacks and Whites. No National Party Bosses would be foolish enough to chase the Hispanic vote if it meant seriously turning away their base.

The thing is, right now there isn't enough pressure by Blacks and Whites on the two parties about this. But the feelings are there, and the feelings will no doubt get stronger as the invasion continues. The interesting thing about this issue is, the anti-mass-Hispanic-immigration sentiment will inevitably take hold in one or the other party. But I have no idea which one. It could just as easily be either party

SouthernBoy
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 02:23 AM
My location should speak for itself. At my last year in Junior High many whites were complaining about how there was "Black" history month, and "Latino" history month, but there was no "European" history month. What my school did was more of a cruel joke, where the hispanics and blacks stared at the whites and laughed. I was very angry. I don't think that the United States can be saved from this. I do believe although that the Northermost states will continue to be a haven for European Americans far after we are in the minority. :mad:

Northern Paladin
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 03:05 AM
It is a shame American History is getting Mongrelized now. All Black History and Latino History are is the history of Aliens leeching off the Civilization built by Whites.

Rachel
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Declining European birth rates in North America is largely do to taxation. Support for immigration such as education, welfare, crime/incarceration, housing and jobs for newly arrived third worlders’ is making it financially impossible for white families to even afford children -- while non white families are actually paid to hatch more of their mongrels!

With our current immigration policies which favor 95% non whites and continued inflation, we can kiss our race and the environment good-bye.

Northern Paladin
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Declining European birth rates in North America is largely do to taxation. Support for immigration such as education, welfare, crime/incarceration, housing and jobs for newly arrived third worlders’ is making it financially impossible for white families to even afford children -- while non white families are actually paid to hatch more of their mongrels!

With our current immigration policies which favor 95% non whites and continued inflation, we can kiss our race and the environment good-bye.

I don't think it's that North Americans can't afford more Children. It that Nowadays children are seen as burdens hinderances to Career and Hedonistic Indulgence.

While With Spics and Niggers they spawn in mass because they see Children as an asset. With a Spic an extra child means they get one more day laborer that can contribute to the family. With A Nigger it's one more Street Hustler/ Crack Dealer that can bring in some dough for the family.

cosmocreator
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 03:39 AM

You surprise me. It is true what you say. The government says white birth rates are declining, thus they must be replaced through immigration. Given tax incentives to have children was not concidered.

Rachel
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 05:19 AM
While With Spics and Niggers they spawn in mass because they see Children as an asset. With a Spic an extra child means they get one more day laborer that can contribute to the family. With A Nigger it's one more Street Hustler/ Crack Dealer that can bring in some dough for the family.The family life isn't the top priority in minorities. Black illegitimate birth rates have reached an all time high in the U.S.A. at 70% in 1992. The welfare system, which the European majority pays for finances prolific non-white birth rates. Blacks are also responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime and drug trafficking, which again Europeans are forced to pay for incarceration, security and the criminal justice systems. The net cost for immigration in America in one year alone cost the tax payers over 64 billion (education, ESL, food stamps, social security, medicare, AFDC) and is supposed to reach 866 billion between 1997-2006

Rachel
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 05:29 AM
You surprise me. It is true what you say. The government says white birth rates are declining, thus they must be replaced through immigration. Given tax incentives to have children was not concidered.I’d say that partially due to immigration white birth rates are declining, not only in N.A. but in all formerly white nations. Given that HDI ranks the top 10 nations to live in as being dominantly white (excluding Japan) then it’s no wonder third worders want to move in.

Our jobs are being exported and therefore so is our wealth, while our jobs at home are being filled by non-whites and we are still forced to support them.

Here’s a good article: http://www.natall.com/pub/071004.txt (http://www.natall.com/pub/071004.txt)

Nyman
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 05:56 AM
...the great difference seems to be that White Europeans/Americans tend to educate themselves, thus providing a steady economic ground before having children, as opposed to the Black crack-people breeding like rabbits. Government incentives, however well-meaning won´t matter in this case...

Lenny
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
...the great difference seems to be that White Europeans/Americans tend to educate themselves, thus providing a steady economic ground before having children, as opposed to the Black crack-people breeding like rabbits. Government incentives, however well-meaning won´t matter in this case...In USA Blacks and Whites have a very similiar birth rate. Hispanics on the other hand have a much higher birth rate than the Americans, and on top of that, literally thousands more Hispanics arrive every day. Because of the higher birth rate and immigration en masse, Hispanics are the only real threat to Whites in America, as you can see in the Chart in the first post. Blacks are no threat to Whites in America. In fact, Hispanics are a threat to Blacks as well!

Rachel
Friday, July 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
True. Just look at California. Asian emigration also poses as a major threat in the U.S. as well as Canada.

Canadian stats

http://www.statcan.ca/english/Pgdb/demo28a.htm (http://www.statcan.ca/english/Pgdb/demo28a.htm)

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 02:43 AM
Yes Immigrants tend to concentrate in certain regions. The Whole Western Seaboard from British Colombia on down is inudated with Asians and Hispanics. Whites will become minorities way before 2050 in some regions.

Why are there so many Asians(Chinese mostly) in BC anyways?

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 02:51 AM
The family life isn't the top priority in minorities. Black illegitimate birth rates have reached an all time high in the U.S.A. at 70% in 1992. The welfare system, which the European majority pays for finances prolific non-white birth rates. Blacks are also responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime and drug trafficking, which again Europeans are forced to pay for incarceration, security and the criminal justice systems. The net cost for immigration in America in one year alone cost the tax payers over 64 billion (education, ESL, food stamps, social security, medicare, AFDC) and is supposed to reach 866 billion between 1997-2006

What I meant was birth rates will be higher when children become needed commodities instead of just "pets". Whites had the highest birth rates during colonial and post colonial times when the vast expanse of America was just beginning to be settled and children were seen as a much needed asset.

Same thing in Nazi Germany. Birth rates were High because Hitler needed a Larger and Stronger Military.

FadeTheButcher
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 04:07 AM
This does not adjust for whiggerization either.

Rachel
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 08:57 AM
Why are there so many Asians(Chinese mostly) in BC anyways?Asians were first largely imported to Canada to work on the railway, CPR. Once that was finished the majority of them settled in B.C. A lot of Asians nowadays immigrate straight to Vancouver -- whereas Pakis tend to infest eastern cities such as Toronto. British Columbia also has many Indian reservations, especially up the coast.

Downtown Toronto school:

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 06:57 PM
[color=black][font=Arial][color=black]Asians were first largely imported to Canada to work on the railway, CPR. Once that was finished the majority of them settled in B.C. A lot of Asians nowadays immigrate straight to Vancouver -- whereas Pakis tend to infest eastern cities such as Toronto. British Columbia also has many Indian reservations, especially up the coast

There's quite a few Pakis in Surrey and they are also buying up the farm land in and around Pitt Meadows.

Rachel
Saturday, July 31st, 2004, 08:32 PM
Last summer I spent a few days in Edmonton and the Paki population was overwhelming. There seems to be a few areas in the Prairie Provinces that are untouched, but dark days are brewing.

Nyman
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 12:09 AM
In USA Blacks and Whites have a very similiar birth rate. Hispanics on the other hand have a much higher birth rate than the Americans, and on top of that, literally thousands more Hispanics arrive every day. Because of the higher birth rate and immigration en masse, Hispanics are the only real threat to Whites in America, as you can see in the Chart in the first post. Blacks are no threat to Whites in America. In fact, Hispanics are a threat to Blacks as well!

OK,Lenny! I get the picture!

Nordhammer
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 11:46 AM
Safe to take at least 10% off for Jews, Arabs, West Asians, North Africans, many Hispanics, other non-Europeans and half-breeds from them, as they are all counted as white.

Lenny
Sunday, August 1st, 2004, 05:03 PM
Safe to take at least 10% off for Jews, Arabs, West Asians, North Africans, many Hispanics, other non-Europeans and half-breeds from them, as they are all counted as white.To make this table, I used the "White Non-Hispanic" numbers, for both the past censuses and the projections, so there is no need to subtract the "White Hispanics". Jews are only 2% of the population. Muslims are at the most 1.5% of the population, and 2/3rds of them would fall into the "White" category according to the US census. So, for now, we would take off only ~3% for the groups you describe.

Xakep
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2004, 07:45 AM
1) I predict that the real numbers will be result of the exponential model, not linear.

2) There will be a few bumps that will dramatically increase predicted pace.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2004, 08:59 AM
I don't think this chart by any means can predict the future Racial makeup of America especially since the projections are so far off in the future. Between now and 2050 there is more than ample time for the unexpected to happen. For better or for worse.

Lenny
Wednesday, August 4th, 2004, 03:19 AM
2) There will be a few bumps that will dramatically increase predicted pace.Can you explain what you mean by "bumps"? The immigration level is so high as it is, how will there be bumps? one and a half million legals and a million illegals every year. How can it get higher than that?

kinvolk
Thursday, August 5th, 2004, 11:51 PM
It is a shame American History is getting Mongrelized now. All Black History and Latino History are is the history of Aliens leeching off the Civilization built by Whites.
I believe it was Nebraska that a high school had a contest to name the ''African American who has made the biggest impact in the school''. Some white kids named a white from South Africa and they all got in trouble and suspended. Like a white from South Africa is not ''African American''! The double standard lives!

Soten
Thursday, August 7th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I actually can't believe that I found this article on the main AOL news page. That's an unlikely place to find an article about how the White population is declining in the USA and being replaced by Mexicans and Asians.

US Demographic Landscape Shifts

By CHARISSE JONES and PAUL OVERBERG, USA - White populations have declined in more than half of the USA's counties since 2000, helping fuel a rise in the number of communities where minorities are now the majority, an analysis of 2007 Census estimates released today shows.
The data reflect how immigration, a population boom among Hispanics and the slowing growth of an aging population of whites are reshaping the nation's demographic landscape.
Among large counties, San Francisco lost the highest percentage of whites — which the analysis defined as people who are not Hispanic, black, Asian, American Indian or Native Hawaiian — with that group dropping 17% from 2000 to 2007. Cook County, Ill., home of Chicago, had the biggest numerical decline, losing 215,535 whites during the same period.
Minorities made up more than half the population in 302 of the nation's 3,141 counties last year. Most such areas in the early 1990s were centered in established metropolitan areas and border cities in the Southwest.
Now, counties where minorities are a majority are popping up "all over the place," not just in areas where immigrants traditionally first settled, says William Frey, a Brookings Institution demographer. A continuing migration of African Americans to the South also is furthering this trend, he adds.
Though whites are 66% of the population nationwide, "it's kind of a zero sum game. Hispanic and Asians are growing nationally and they can spread out," Frey says.
Because the white population is growing very slowly, whites leaving many communities are not replaced by other whites. At the same time, the white population continues to grow rapidly in many Sun Belt counties.
Counties in which minorities have become the majority during the last decade include Osceola County, Fla., which saw its white population drop from 60.2% in 2000 to 46.1% in 2007, and Riverside County, Calif., where the share of white residents dropped from 51.6% to 43.1%.
At least 10 counties are on the brink of seeing such change by 2010, Frey says. They include Clark County, Nev., the heart of the Las Vegas metropolitan area, which was 52.3% white in 2007, and Denver County, Colo., which was 50.7% white.
"It's this intersection of continuing immigration, a spreading out of that immigrant population into new areas and the relatively young age structure of the Hispanic population, and to some degree the Asian population" that is contributing to these ethnic shifts, says Jeffrey Passel, senior demographer at the Pew Hispanic Center.
The number of counties that are predominantly minorities likely will increase as white baby boomers retire from densely populated communities, says Mark Mather, a demographer for the Washington, D.C.-based Population Reference Bureau.
FEED
More From USA TodayBin Laden driver gets 5 1/2-year sentence
Afghan war death toll reaches 500
McCain campaign to review Fla. businessman's donations
When it rains, it pours: Climate change to increase rainfall
Man held in U.S. on charge of threatening Obama
More Stories"For a long time now, we've seen the white population moving out of those crowded areas," he says. "With baby boomers now hitting retirement, I think that's going to accelerate and obviously the people who are replacing those exiting boomers are mostly minorities."
Other highlights in the population estimates for July 1, 2007:
• In more than a quarter of the 1,800 counties that grew from 2000 to 2007, Hispanics provided at least half of the gains. San Diego County gained 161,000 residents, including 150,000 Hispanics. Hartford County, Conn., gained 19,600, including 18,600 Hispanics.
• Blacks are returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. The number of non-Hispanic black residents in Orleans Parish grew by 16.4% to 144,050 between 2006 and 2007.
• The Southwest is home to counties that have the nation's oldest and youngest populations. In La Paz County, Ariz., 32% of residents are 65 or older. In Webb County, Texas, 12.8% of the residents are under the age of 5.

I found the comments after this article to be interesting. Of course, most of them were from angry White people...and one Latina who wants Latinos to rule the US. The interesting part about all of this is the "Us vs Them" attitude that is immediately apparent. I guess that doesn't surprise me in and of itself but what does surprise me is that no one will mention that aspect. The fact that we are not a nation that is comfortable with itself or atleast not comfortable with that other part of the nation that we simply don't associate with. And that goes for all the races and ethnicities in America.

Jute
Sunday, August 10th, 2008, 08:15 PM
US Demographic Landscape Shifts
Obamination explained.

Carl
Monday, August 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Obamination explained.

well hispanics were not too keen on that? ... but the general drift is downwards.... and this is what people seem to want...:(:rolleyes:

Psychonaut
Thursday, August 14th, 2008, 01:51 AM
In the same vein, I just found this (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/ap_on_go_ot/white_minority) on Yahoo News of all places:

White Americans no longer a majority by 2042

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2042, according to new government projections. That's eight years sooner than previous estimates, made in 2004.

he nation has been growing more diverse for decades, but the process has sped up through immigration and higher birth rates among minority residents, especially Hispanics.

It is also growing older.

"The white population is older and very much centered around the aging baby boomers who are well past their high fertility years," said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank. "The future of America is epitomized by the young people today. They are basically the melting pot we are going to see in the future."

The Census Bureau Thursday released population projections through 2050, based on rates for births, deaths and immigration. They are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.

The U.S. has nearly 305 million people today. The population is projected to hit 400 million in 2039 and 439 million in 2050.

That's like adding all the people from France and Britain, said Steve A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, a Washington group that advocates tighter immigration policies.

White non-Hispanics make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55 percent of those younger than 5.

By 2050, whites will make up 46 percent of the population and blacks will make up 15 percent, a relatively small increase from today. Hispanics, who make up about 15 percent of the population today, will account for 30 percent in 2050, according to the new projections.

Asians, which make up about 5 percent of the population, are projected to increase to 9 percent by 2050.

The population 85 and older is projected to more than triple by 2050, to 19 million.

Soten
Thursday, August 14th, 2008, 01:58 AM
White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2042, according to new government projections. That's eight years sooner than previous estimates, made in 2004.

I have mixed feelings about this. Of course I don't want to see this happen, but on the other hand I know it will happen and must happen if we ever want to move forward. Things will probably have to get real bad before they get better. That said, the quicker the process occurs the younger and more capable I will be. I don't want to be 60 or so years old when the shit hits the fan.

Carl
Thursday, August 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM
How is it that America finds itself facing this level of disruption and ?decline. Somewhere along the line, decisions must have been made.............

much the same for Europe I guess!

MockTurtle
Thursday, August 14th, 2008, 12:55 PM
White Americans no longer a majority by 2042

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2042, according to new government projections. That's eight years sooner than previous estimates, made in 2004.

And these new 'estimates' are also off. Who is 'White', after all? If 'White' means of wholly or overwhelmingly Nordish descent, with a clean bill of health and hygiene, then the percentage is already a minority.

The data is useless anyways because 'White Americans' don't even consider themselves to be a cohesive group in the first place; I know I certainly don't want to be lumped in with the millions of undesirables in the so-called White camp. For me, as well as for any serious and competent group, it's not enough to just look a certain way, behavior is also an indispensable factor.

"The white population is older and very much centered around the aging baby boomers who are well past their high fertility years," said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank. "The future of America is epitomized by the young people today. They are basically the melting pot we are going to see in the future."

Lol, and let me guess, Mr. Frey probably thinks that this is a wonderful, glorious thing. It's a wonderful thing to have a generation of morally and intellectually degraded mongrels who lack the capacity for independent thought and action. America is already heading down the slippery slope to nothingness -- we know this, so why do these self-described 'think tanks' keep telling us about it?

SwordOfTheVistula
Friday, August 15th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Obamination explained.

well hispanics were not too keen on that? ... but the general drift is downwards.... and this is what people seem to want...:(:rolleyes:

Hispanics may not in particular have been fans of Obama in the Democratic Primary, but their presence has shifted the political spectrum leftwards.

Take a look at California: Ronald Reagan was governor of California from 1967-1975, does anyone think he could get elected governor of California today? The most right wing governor they can come up today is Arnold Schwartzenegger, in past times he would have been considered a 'moderate Democrat', basically he won by getting every remaining white person in California to vote for him, which he could only do by appealing in large part to moderate/liberal whites. The southwest as a whole used to be a right wing stronghold, now they are 'swing states' due mainly to the large hispanic population and liberal whites from California moving to those states to get away from the Mexicans.

Every time a large mass of new&different people is added to the voting pool, the political spectrum shifts.

If you add tens of millions of new people who mostly favor one side of the political spectrum to the voting pool, the other party must move more in that direction to remain competitive, and thus the general nature of political debate and the direction of the country in general is shifted.

Another example is the addition of blacks to the voting pool in the 1960s (they have consistently remained about 10% of the voters since then)

For the previous 100 years, the Republican Party had represented mainly middle-upper class Germanic interests, and presented a political ideology not too different from the middle-upper class WASPs who founded the country. The Democrat Party primarily represented 'white minorities', the mostly poor southern whites and urban 'ethnics'. Faced with this situation, the Republicans had to change their message to appeal to southern and urban/ethnic whites to remain competitive, thus providing an opening for the neo-conservative/evangelical takeover of the party.

Even before the addition of blacks to the voting pool, the election of FDR and the domination of politics for the next few decades by an alliance of southerners and big city ethnics in the north was enabled only by the massive immigration from Europe in the late 1800s and early 1900s, primarily of Catholic/non-Germanic peoples (with some jews mixed in).

Even in Europe you see this to some extent, all parties in the last French election were attempting to appeal in some degree to non-French people. In one of the Flemish cities (Antwerp maybe? Can't remember) the Germanic preservationist party Vlaams Belang gained the largest number of Flemish votes in the last election but the city elected a Socialist mayor due to votes from the large immigrant population.

Even David Duke won about 60% of the white votes in the late 80s and early 90s running in statewide elections.

If not for the massive influx of non-Germanic peoples to the voting pool in the late 1800s and early 1900s, it is possible that the US would not have entered WWII.

If not for allowing blacks to vote, the South would still be electing politicians like Theodore Bilbo, Lester Maddox, George Wallace, and David Duke.

With the US becoming majority comprised of people with ancestry in 3rd world nations, US politics will come to resemble the corrupt, violent, dictatorial kleptocracies found in those countries.

Resurgam
Friday, August 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Middle Easterners and North Africans are considered "white" according to the census bureau.