PDA

View Full Version : On Feet

Oswiu
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 02:58 AM
http://www.penelope-cruz.net/001.jpgPenelope Cruz. I´d like her naturall beautyness.
Forgive me for being fussy but she has rather ugly feet... :(

OMegasPan
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Forgive me for being fussy but she has rather ugly feet... :(

i m afraid you are very right...

very unfortunate trait in a woman, really sad

she also looks like a donkey in some films when she laughs, or (even worse) like a mouse (its the teeth!) :( :( :(

Tabitha
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
OMegas Pan & Oswui, aye and I bet you two are nae oil paintings!
Pontificating away and I bet neither of you have a pun hinging the right way.

Sorry but I just had to dip into the patois of Glasgow there.

Nevertheless, get your feet out for the girls.:P

Bridie
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Nevertheless, get your feet out for the girls.:P

Yeah... show us your feet boys!! :naughty :D Look, fair is fair... if you show us yours, Tabitha will show you hers... :wsg (Sorry to be so presumptuous Tabitha... but someone's gotta do it... Just close your eyes and think of Scotland... (:o )

:D

Tabitha
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Eh mine are pretty horrendous looking, hammer toes run in our family, now you know why I picked on the boys there.:~(

Yeah... show us your feet boys!! :naughty :D Look, fair is fair... if you show us yours, Tabitha will show you hers... :wsg (Sorry to be so presumptuous Tabitha... but someone's gotta do it... Just close your eyes and think of Scotland... (:o )

Oswiu
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Haha! I would, only I've lost my USB cable like I said a while ago! My left foot looks alright, but the right got trapped in a door when I was two and so the nails are a bit malformed. And the wrong colour, too...

Oswiu
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 09:05 PM
That's a good foot. But what about the other one??? Full of weeping sores and fungi, no doubt...

And I like the avatar on the screen :D

OMegasPan
Tuesday, September 26th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Well, thanks for the compliment, but i was rather expecting the ladies' approval of my foot. No offence, but i dont feel comfortable when other men compliment my feet...maybe such compliments would be more appreciated by 'men' of another category in other kind of forums...hehehe

My other foot is actually the polished one. I didnt include it in the photo though, cause i didnt want the ladies to get too excited, if you know what i mean

Thanks about the avatar, i really appreciate it (maybe you should check it out again, in case you didnt get a good look at it ;) )

Well, there you go Tabatha! hahahahahaha

Oswiu
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 12:00 AM
maybe such compliments would be more appreciated by 'men' of another category in other kind of forums...
I guess you'd know... :suspect

Thanks about the avatar, i really appreciate it (maybe you should check it out again, in case you didnt get a good look at it ;) )
That's okay - if you check the picture very closely you can see that this supposed Greek Nationalist has claimed "British" as his religion... :D

Here's my feet;
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6613/dsc01593bb6.jpg
They've been much further than yours... ;)

Oswiu
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Eh mine are pretty horrendous looking, hammer toes run in our family, now you know why I picked on the boys there.:~(
Good God Almighty!
http://www.myfootshop.com/images/photos/conditions/hammer_toes2_marked.jpg
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/41500/41588ua08_w.jpg

OMegasPan
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 02:22 AM
I guess you'd know... :suspect

Well i m not the one complimenting other men for their feet

Here's my feet;
They've been much further than yours...

Right..

Well if you think you ve been further than me, you re free to believe that, indeed i havent found worthy reasons to travel to such places as the one you have been pictured in. What would i do that for? To chat with the english rocks? Or with that weirdo geezer behind you? hehehe..

..by the way is this where you spent your summer holidays? Anyone else on the beach exept from the weirdo behind you? Hahahaha! careful of the snowflakes

Oswiu
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Well if you think you ve been further than me, you re free to believe that, indeed i havent found worthy reasons to travel to such places as the one you have been pictured in. What would i do that for? To chat with the English rocks?
Subarctic Komi rocks.

Each to his own...

Bridie
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Oooohhh.... look at you boys getting all nasty and such! :D Please, no fighting (unless you're prepared to strip down to g-strings and wrestle in a pit of whipped cream and chocolate mousse, of course :yumyum ).... you both have lovely feet....

OMegasPan
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Subarctic Komi rocks.

Each to his own...

Ehm, Komi as in Komi Republic of Northern Russia?

Even a British Nationalist would believe these are part of 'his own', would he?

Tabitha
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 04:34 PM
No, they aren't like that I promise! They are disgusting!

QUOTE=Oswiu;552159]Good God Almighty!
http://www.myfootshop.com/images/photos/conditions/hammer_toes2_marked.jpg
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/41500/41588ua08_w.jpg[/QUOTE]

Tabitha
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Oh they are perfect, as if carved from marble, the caryatids on the Parthenon must weep with enevy when you pass. You have carte blanche to malign the feet of beautiful women.

Well, thanks for the compliment, but i was rather expecting the ladies' approval of my foot. No offence, but i dont feel comfortable when other men compliment my feet...maybe such compliments would be more appreciated by 'men' of another category in other kind of forums...hehehe

My other foot is actually the polished one. I didnt include it in the photo though, cause i didnt want the ladies to get too excited, if you know what i mean

Well, there you go Tabatha! hahahahahaha

OneEnglishNorman
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Greek in a homoerotic-tinged thread shocker. :)

-----------------------

I'm not arguing with Oswiu. When he is not receiving weapons training from the KGB on "foreign visits" he is Gerry Adam's body double.

Oswiu even hires mysterious men in blue anoraks to watch his back for far-away snipers. The grey fleece conceals a jetpack.

:)

Oswiu
Wednesday, September 27th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Ehm, Komi as in Komi Republic of Northern Russia?
Yep

Even a British Nationalist would believe these are part of 'his own', would he?
No, you misunderstand our old saying. It's about people having different tastes, and the inability of others to comprehend them. De gustibus non disputandem.

Oh they are perfect, as if carved from marble, the caryatids on the Parthenon must weep with enevy when you pass. You have carte blanche to malign the feet of beautiful women.

Shameless hussy!
Pay no attention, Omegas Pan, it's only a crude effort to spite me. ;)

OMegasPan
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Greek in a homoerotic-tinged thread shocker. :)

-----------------------
:)

Ehm, which 'Greek' are you refering to, funny english geezer?

OMegasPan
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 02:25 AM

Thank you my baby, i knew you would appreciate it, you see your unfortunate fellow-countrymen geezers, do not understand they have malformed feet, due to the arctic cold!

I m sure yours are angelic though..;)

OneEnglishNorman
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Thank you my baby, i knew you would appreciate it, you see your unfortunate fellow-countrymen geezers, do not understand they have malformed feet, due to the arctic cold!

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users8/djmark/mylifeinpictures/large-msg-1123044640-2.jpg

Blood_Axis
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 01:06 PM
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/colonel.jpg

Director! Cut! It started off as a good joke but now this is getting too silly! :D

Bridie
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 04:42 PM
http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users8/djmark/mylifeinpictures/large-msg-1123044640-2.jpg

I'm a bit worried about what you were eating there Saxon. :-O Looks like you're puking up stomach acid.... :fwhat: (Sorry, I'm a mum. I notice these things.)

Wow. Blaxis, are all Greek men this blatantly flirtatious? :chinrub Perhaps Skadi's resident Italian Stallion has got a rival for the ladies?? :D What do ya reckon? :naughty :D

Tabitha
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I went out with one Greek Guy for two years and another for one year - the answer would be a resounding, yes. They must be kept on a tight leash. ;)

Wow. Blaxis, are all Greek men this blatantly flirtatious? :chinrub Perhaps Skadi's resident Italian Stallion has got a rival for the ladies?? :D What do ya reckon? :naughty :D

OMegasPan
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 09:15 PM

you just dont have the "stomach" to argue with a Greek, do you, funny fellow?

Allenson
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 09:28 PM
you just dont have the "stomach" to argue with a Greek, do you, funny fellow?

Or listen to one, rather. ;)

OMegasPan
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Or listen to one, rather. ;)

Well, listening to one is included in arguing with one. Dont you think?

I was actually not refering to the funny fellow and in fact it wasnt even a matter of listening. I m just writing dude, you havent noticed? LoL

of course there is always the case of someone hearing voices, but i am not an accredited psychiatrist yet, so cant help you there sorry.

OneEnglishNorman
Thursday, September 28th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Let's all chill out and stop arguing with moderators.

They have special powers... and very very big TFTs. Nothing escapes their notice.

Just a harmless joke about Greek man-to-man love, I wouldn't take it to heart, other people can be a pain in the ass you just have to grin and bear it.

Melenios
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Omegaspan: Your feet are hairy and ugly. Enough with them.

Oswiu
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 02:00 AM
you just have to grin and bear it.
Taukki does... :D :D :D

We can all learn a lot from him. ;)

Melenios
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 02:08 AM
Wow. Blaxis, are all Greek men this blatantly flirtatious? :chinrub Perhaps Skadi's resident Italian Stallion has got a rival for the ladies?? :D What do ya reckon? :naughty :DI have a certain pick up line that I use to introduce myself to girls I am interested in: "Hi, my name is "Melenios" and I do everything!"

Is this considered flirtatious?

Bridie
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I have a certain pick up line that I use to introduce myself to girls I am interested in: "Hi, my name is "Melenios" and I do everything!"

Is this considered flirtatious?
Ummm... I'd call that "tempting". :-D:

Relationship: Engaged,looking
Hmmmm..... :scratch So you've lost your fiance and now you're looking for her?? Awww... you poor little mite you. :( :~(

Oswiu
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 02:49 AM
I do everything!"
Cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing up, driving, carrying, ...

Hell, even I'm tempted! ;)

Bridie
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Oi OSWEE!!!! :cuss Isn't it bad enough that you've already tried to seduce OMegasPan??!! And now you're trying to get Melenios as well!! :2rant Don't be so greedy.... leave some Greek men for the rest of us too! :sway

OneEnglishNorman
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Gayest. Thread. Ever.

OMegasPan
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Just a harmless joke about Greek man-to-man love, I wouldn't take it to heart, other people can be a pain in the ass you just have to grin and bear it.

That is where you got it wrong fellaw, i dont 'grin and bear it', thats an english expression and i dont happen to be english, you see i m the type that wants to be remembered..

OMegasPan
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Omegaspan: Your feet are hairy and ugly. Enough with them.

Well well well, thank God you dont find my feet 'pretty' too, i ve already received suspicious comments from one man in this thread!

Yes, idiot, my feet are indeed hairy, i dont happen to shave them as maybe some of your friends in Athens, or maybe you too, do! HAHAHAHA!

As for them being "ugly", i already got Tabitha's and maybe Birdie's approval and admiration, so you realize that the male opinions matter to me as much as the old man's who sells the newspapers down the road..

Hope it works out with you and Oswiu though! Best of luck!

Regards from SALONICA..trelo agori esy, xonesai ki ekei pou de se spernoun..

Allenson
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Well, listening to one is included in arguing with one. Dont you think?

I was actually not refering to the funny fellow and in fact it wasnt even a matter of listening. I m just writing dude, you havent noticed? LoL

of course there is always the case of someone hearing voices, but i am not an accredited psychiatrist yet, so cant help you there sorry.

Yes, writing. How observant of you! :thumbup

I was speaking figuratively, by the way. Ooops, I did it again! How silly of me.

I would suggest relaxing a little and developing a sense of humor. It's only the internet and it is not worth getting all huffy over an innocent and joking comment.

Sound good?

OMegasPan
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Let's all chill out and stop arguing with moderators.

They have special powers... and very very big TFTs. Nothing escapes their notice.

To finish off with this thread, i would like to adress the "funny" english geezer:

So, you made a joke about Greeks & homosexuality, didnt you? Gosh, what a surprise!

Well, its only logical that when a people, say the english, have been bowing to everything Greek for millenia, that they will find something to say to lessen what is beyong them and superior to them.

For the record, England today is more gay that Greece ever was! There are more english fags today in existence than there are modern and ancient greek ones altogether! Its just that Greeks were so CIVILISED, as to record cases of homosexuality, so that you and I know about them.

So this one thing you feel you can say to ridicule Greeks, but what you re not realizing is that i can say more than one thing for ..your country! For example, you have already agreed that you have malformed feet, due to the cold, we could also discuss the worldwide well known phenomenon of rotten english teeth!

Would you like that?

nätdeutsch
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM
THEY ARE FEET!

who cares!?!?!?!?

OneEnglishNorman
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 10:37 PM
For example, you have already agreed that you have malformed feet, due to the cold, we could also discuss the worldwide well known phenomenon of rotten english teeth!

Would you like that?

We could also discuss the fact that the English invented the shirt & tie and that they bitchslap all other nationalities into oblivion.

Tabitha
Friday, September 29th, 2006, 11:51 PM
As God is my witness, I'll never ask a man to show me a part of his anatomy ever again.
The strife I have caused. Oh me miserum.

We could also discuss the fact that the English invented the shirt & tie and that they bitchslap all other nationalities into oblivion.

OneEnglishNorman
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 12:01 AM
As God is my witness, I'll never ask a man to show me a part of his anatomy ever again.

Well I didn't want to say anything... but it is all your fault.

OMegasPan
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 03:09 AM

Oh, come on now, relax my dear Tabitha, you dont have to make such statements, just because some sad geezers-fellow countrymen of yours, are sick with internet jealousy (!) because of the fact that you are obviously fond of me!

Dont let them make you feel guilty!

In fact i would be willing to show you more parts of my anatomy, had we had the chance of being in more private settings, away from any sad and unromantic individual....;)

OneEnglishNorman
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 09:49 AM
In fact i would be willing to show you more parts of my anatomy,

Elbow? Knee?

Tabitha
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Tabitha - the face that launched 20 metatarsals, a worthy epithet at last.

Elbow? Knee?

Thusnelda
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 12:14 PM
In fact i would be willing to show you more parts of my anatomy
Dont hestitate, hellenic boy! :P Or do you have just a big mouth? ;)

dazed&confused
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I would say that if any of you girls need a foot massage, you can call me every time, I will be more than happy to come over and give you one.

Oswiu
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 03:23 PM
In fact i would be willing to show you more parts of my anatomy, had we had the chance of being in more private settings, away from any sad and unromantic individual....;)
http://www.phido.org/gallery/necro/intestines.JPG
http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/lambkidneys2.jpg
http://biology.kenyon.edu/heithausp/cat-tutorial/organs/bodycavity.jpg
Kind of makes you hungry, doesn't it?

Tabitha
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Well Os, I knew you'd let it all hang out given a little encouragement but you have perhaps gone too far.

Bridie
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I would say that if any of you girls need a foot massage, you can call me every time, I will be more than happy to come over and give you one.
:fhey: Ooh ooh, me me!! I'd LOVE a foot massage.... :layingout Of course, it would be preferable that you are Italian or Greek and prepared to massage me wearing nought but a g-string. But if not, never fear, I'm not too fussy, I'll take what I can get. :D

:wsg

nätdeutsch
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Italian or Greek

gross....

Pervitinist
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I'm not too fussy, I'll take what I can get. :D

:D A friend of mine will be most happy to please you - if you give him a foot massage in return:
http://gemaelde-archiv.gemaelde-webshop.de/gemaelde/std2/de-jose-ribera-der-klumpfuss-08392.jpg

Bridie
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 05:25 PM
:D A friend of mine will be most happy to please you - if you give him a foot massage in return:
http://gemaelde-archiv.gemaelde-webshop.de/gemaelde/std2/de-jose-ribera-der-klumpfuss-08392.jpg

Ooohh... yum yum!!

With pleasure... :puke

dazed&confused
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 06:55 PM
:fhey: Ooh ooh, me me!! I'd LOVE a foot massage.... :layingout Of course, it would be preferable that you are Italian or Greek and prepared to massage me wearing nought but a g-string. But if not, never fear, I'm not too fussy, I'll take what I can get. :D

:wsg

no problem, I'm a muscled, smooth-talking italian playboy fond of foot massages, expecially chinese and balinese massages.
Occasionally I wear a g-string to enhance my performances.:cig

http://www.motorcycle-maddness.com/delete/gstring.jpg

Melenios
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 08:31 PM
THEY ARE FEET!

who cares!?!?!?!?
Ι show off with my third foot.

Girls care.

Melenios
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Hell, even I'm tempted! ;) Of course you would, you are English! ;)

Melenios
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 08:38 PM
gross....Jealous of the med boys again.
"German lover" is even more paradoxous to "Albanian tourist".

nätdeutsch
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Jealous of the med boys again.
"German lover" is even more paradoxous to "Albanian tourist".

if i were jealous of meds, wouldent I be on the wrong forum?

Drömmarnas Stig
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I don't know about you guys, but this series is pretty damn hot.

http://72.21.32.218/imagesfb7d5e39841a2db90acf56a051877c94/dvdlf/lxTENLITTLEPIGGIE2.jpg

OMegasPan
Saturday, September 30th, 2006, 09:24 PM

Are that human bowels in the top pic? You have a scientific curiosity over them, dont you?

Well, i could help you see what your own look like, if you know what i mean.. haahaha

Would you like that, chuby old fellow?

Bridie
Sunday, October 1st, 2006, 04:33 AM
Oh shit.... this thread is just too funny!! :rotfl

http://www.motorcycle-maddness.com/delete/gstring.jpg

You look very.... ummm... pleased with yourself there Dazed. :wsg

Alright, well it looks like Italian is on the menu today. :naughty :lol

Ι show off with my third foot.
I think you mean "third leg" darl. :fwink: