PDA

View Full Version : Who envies Who?

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 12:14 AM
What is the truth?

Evolved
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 12:50 AM
Seems to me most people envy someone/something/racial category. Often times it's pathetic and goes to extremes. "I'm the most Nordish person alive.." "These Russians look exactly like Irish.." "I show 100% Irano-Afghan. Or?.." boohoo. Eh, who gives a crap.

I only envy Phlegethon. http://www.forums.skadi.net/images/icons/icon12.gif

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 01:08 AM
I do not agree any of the above because. It is something that could go both ways some germanic(nordic people) could envy meds. vice versa.I really do not think there is any other options.

Taras Bulba
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 01:50 AM
It is actually the fault of the Slavs.

Yup, when in doubt blame the Slavs. We Slavs are such pesky little critters aren't we? :)

Stríbog
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 02:18 AM
I honestly think that no one is 100% completely secure in their identity, and everyone envies some aspect of some other group (not necessarily the whole group itself) either consciously or unconsciously.

Pugnox
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 02:56 AM
The entire world envies the Nordics most of all because they want our women. And when ANY Nordic man steps to the plate in defense of our women like he's John-*******-Wayne himself, he gets called a "racist"...or worse...

Edit: Watch your language. -kriegsmaschine

Taras Bulba
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 07:32 AM
The entire world envies the Nordics most of all because they want our women. And when ANY Nordic man steps to the plate in defense of our women like he's John-*******-Wayne himself, he gets called a "racist"...or worse...

*sigh* and what makes you think that?

Btw, I'm Nordic myself.

Razmig
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 10:53 AM
I think Nordics consider themselves "better" because of depigmentation, and when Meds accuse them of being cocky, they point the finger and accuse jealousy. However I don't see who would want a pure Nord woman, seeing as how they are big boned. BTW nord woman doesnt = blonde blue eyes, meds can have that too.

I think Meds are more accepted in modern society as being the most attractive, and so Nords accuse Meds of racial impurities to explain their differences. A lot of German girls wish they were beautiful Italian farmer girls. =P They are both equally beautiful creations in my eyes.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 05:42 PM

Ther reason why some people wants nordic girls it's exactly the same why some wants oriental or latino girls, the stupid and brainless wish to try something exotic.
It's the damned misgeneration trend.

I still gotta meet in my life an Italian that expressed the wish of being German or Swedish or else.
Surely there are nice things in the German or Swedish or whatever culture that we italians might have not but i think it's true also the opposite.
Actually i am happy of what i am and of my heritage and i'd never trade it for anything..

cosmocreator
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 07:38 PM
I don't envy anyone but many envy me in the real world.

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 07:52 PM
i dont envy anyone, im quite happy bein who i am.

do u mean envying people or bein jealous of them? there are a fair few people who i think are pretty jealous of me, but i ignore those people mostly.

Scáthach
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 09:08 PM
I don't envy anyone...Ireland is everything to me and I couldn't be happier with my immaculate bloodline ;-)

Scoob
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 04:33 AM
What is the truth?

I think it really depends on the person.

But I do notice that envy tends to be a Mediterranean cultural specialty. French do it, Spanish do it, Italians do it. There is an old Spanish saying that "envy is the Spanish vice." In general, Meds (at least in the USA) have a greater tendency to brag about things than other peoples. I notice this because I tend to feel that a good product sells itself and that bragging is either belaboring the obvious, or more often compensating for insecurity. But maybe bragging is a natural expression of the Mediterranean temperament. I think that when it comes to certain things, Meds really do know how to do them best (or at least, very well), such as how to eat, dress, etc.

As far as envy, I notice that in the USA, a straight nose (not hooked) is considered "most perfect." Height is considered desirable. Blondness is popular, but not everybody goes for blondes. Lots of people believe blondes might be cute for a lay, but unfit mothers and not very intelligent or morally straight (I've met lots of people from mostly dark-haired cultures, such as Jews and Italians, who have this cultural belief).

I've also known more Nordic or Germanic types who consider male "Latin Lovers" to be sexy, but also emotionally immature. (In my opinoin, sexual jealousy *is* an expression of emotional immaturity).

But look who gets hired as models and actresses.

I think maybe there is a dual standard of sexual attractiveness. For men, "tall, dark and handsome" is attractive. For women, blondes are preferred.

I do notice that these types of questions, such as "who is really jealous of whom?" tend to be asked online by people who identify as Med. It seems to me that in real life, many Meds are very conscious of hierarchy and often have an inferiority complex. I don't know which is the chicken or the egg in this case.

I also note that many of the prominent inventors and promoters of 19th/20th century racial hierarchy theories (including Nordicist ones) were not tall, athletic, chiseled "Blonde Beasts." But they weren't classic Grecian Meds either.

I'll also add my two cents that this kind of jealousy really is a waste of time. And that most jealousy is sexual jealousy, which is why I talked so much about sex in this post.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 06:35 AM
I think maybe there is a dual standard of sexual attractiveness. For men, "tall, dark and handsome" is attractive.

I wonder if a "tall, dark, handsome" man coined that term? Just exactly what is it's origin?

Razmig
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 09:06 AM
I wonder if a "tall, dark, handsome" man coined that term? Just exactly what is it's origin?

I would immagine the young Scott, Sean Connery, is the typical American image of Tall, Dark, and Handsome. Oddly enough, the typical Italian, Sylvester Stalone, is Dark, Short, and lets say not-that-pretty. Hehe

We also have to remember that Europe wasn't always influenced by American Shallowness and fakeness (boob jobs, highlights, makeup etc). It should have never been allowed in Europe. The "attraction" theory is very much a big role in modern European social ties, it something that wasn't always so fake and hand-picked.

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 10:01 AM
It seems to me that in real life, many Meds are very conscious of hierarchy...

hahaha hieararchy about what and who???
Sorry but this was hilarious..
Now it seems like now that Meds are envious because they know they are inferior and this is such an absurdity.
it might be that in an anglo-saxon based society the italians have more problems in dealing with the culture and the traditions that they may see as different...but that's not the case here in Europe.
Italy is probably one of the places in Europe where the American influence in the society is lower.
Food, music, rhythm of life and work and so on have still a typical italian imprinting so there's really any feeling of inferirority here or envy towardsmodels thata re not definitely "ours"
Nobody wants to be american here, thanx.
Even foreigners of different nationalities when they meet with each other they talk in italian and not in english as in every other country.
And i'm honestly sick to hear that guys loves blondes and girls love darkies as it's just a common place, i have seen thousands of examples that are diametrically the opposite.
The particular taste of an individual is not the rule.

Stríbog
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 10:16 AM
I would immagine the young Scott, Sean Connery, is the typical American image of Tall, Dark, and Handsome. Oddly enough, the typical Italian, Sylvester Stalone, is Dark, Short, and lets say not-that-pretty. Hehe

Sylvester Stallone is taller than Sean Connery, and certainly much more muscular.

Glenlivet
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 02:44 PM
http://www.seanconnery.com/biography/

He had a nice body too. Sean Connery seem much taller. It says 6' 1 / 186 cm here: http://www.allstarz.org/~seanconnery/biography.htm. Sylvester Stallone is very short.

Sylvester Stallone,

http://www.beatboxbetty.com/photogallery/photogallery/images/Sylvester-Stallone.jpg

http://www.culturalianet.com/imatges/articulos/5917-1.jpg

http://www.markvictorhansen.com/images/photo_gallery/sylvester_stallone_mvh_lg.jpg

Sean Connery's son is a blond Nordid:

http://www.allstarz.org/~seanconnery/jasonc.jpg

Same facial shape, only lighter hair, eyes and skin. That shows why pigmentation alone is not that important. It is, together with morphology.

The tall, dark and handsome type is probably more like Hugh Grant than Sean Connery. It is a long and narrow-faced, lean type with dark hair (not black), fair skin, which is not too rosy, and light-mixed or dark blue eyes. That is the North-Atlantid type which some Brits brought with them to USA. The Americans of Northern European descent are otherwise more of the robust types of Nordid.

Cary Grant is also a good example,

http://www.autographseek.com/images/Fasta%20bilder/Cary%20Grant%20-%2001.jpg

http://www.liveland.com/stars/stimages/cgrant9.jpg

http://www.hollywoodphotos.com/images/p25_281a.jpg

http://www.shopping-entertainment-online.com/vintage-stars/caryg.gif

http://www.afuegolento.com/imgnot/32/foto_parnot377238.jpg
(see the typical combination of the more blond, Faloid woman with the North-Atlantid man in Classic Hollywood movies).

Sylvester Stallone is taller than Sean Connery, and certainly much more muscular.

Milesian
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 12:33 PM
I don't envy anyone...Ireland is everything to me and I couldn't be happier with my immaculate bloodline ;-)

I envy Scathach's Irish birth certificate....but I'm happy enough with my immaculate blood-line also...(well apart from the slight Hiberno-Norman part, but lets skip that) ;-)

Nordhammer
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 05:08 PM

LOL You have bad perception and/or have been misinformed.

Anyone who has seen them both in movies can tell Sly is a short Mediterranean, while Connery is a tall and robust Atlantid-Brünn.

Birth Name: Sylvester Enzio Stallone. Height:
5' 9''. Sex: M. Nationality: American. Date: July 6, 1946

Full Name: Thomas Sean Connery. Birthdate: August 25, 1930. Birthplace:
Edinburgh, Scotland. Height: 6' 1 or 6' 2

Stallone is short and slender in frame so he had to compensate with bodybuilding, Connery didn't have to do this to appear masculine and imposing. Stallone has a wimpy voice too, Connery the opposite.

I like Stallone's movies though. I just watched Cobra again a few days ago, good 80's anti-hero movie.

Gladstone
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 11:38 PM
I don't envy anyone and no one should (what would be the point, can you change who you are?). Am plenty content with my Scandi and British Isles heritage. ;-)

Razmig
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 11:38 AM

Birth name
Thomas Sean Connery
-------
Height
6' 2" (1.88 m)
-------------------
Birth name
Michael Sylvester Enzio Stallone
-------
Height
5' 10" (1.78 m)

information from www.imdb.com, I would say muscalarity is not a real indication of good looks seeing as how it can deteriorate after not working out. Sean Connery is much more good looking than Stallone.

A lot? Still would have to meet a single one.

- Thorburn
I can imagine a girl is not so enthusiastic as to tell you she does not want to be who she is. Seeing as how women are much more insecure than men. However, why is it that most models are Italians, French, Spanish, etc etc and not German girls?

Gesta Bellica
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
If they don't tell it, how do you know then that many wish it? :)

To say the truth quite many scandinavian girls told me they wish to be Italian (or Mediterranean on a larger extent) they would also love to have dark hair.and/or brown eyes.
I am sure that some italian girls want the opposite but they would rather confess it to a German or a Scandinavian guy than to me.

Sometimes people want to be somebody else, i'll never understand why.

Scoob
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
can imagine a girl is not so enthusiastic as to tell you she does not want to be who she is. Seeing as how women are much more insecure than men. However, why is it that most models are Italians, French, Spanish, etc etc and not German girls?

That's where the industry is. Milan, Paris. I notice that Italians, French, and Meds in general seem to be very much "into" dressing nice, decoration, etc, much more than Northern Europeans, who tend to be simpler and less adorned - more "frumpy" or "plain." In US cities, I also notice that Med race people tend to walk around with 10 tons of cologne on.
This seems to be independent of culture, as I see the same tendency in Muslim Meds.

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 10:29 AM
If they don't tell it, how do you know then that many wish it? :)

Are they?

I can shake half a dozen of German super-models out of my head without that I would have to do a search: Claudia Schiffer, Heidi Klum, Barbara Schoeneberger, Hannah Graaf (half-Swedish/half-German), Alicia Witt (German-American; prodigy child); Katherine Heigl (German-American), &c.

Anyway, I believe that most models are Nords (Germanic and Slavic). If you have evidence to the contrary, I'd like to see it. I'm always willing to learn.

- Thorburn
Most men are assholes (unlike myself) I know many women of many nationalitiyes and have dated hundreds of women (nothing sexual). The ideal beauty is tanned, olive skin, light eyes, med body, and dark hair (this going by the women I dated, and magazines they had, what they thought, etc...just my opinion). There is no true "ideal beauty" because all people are individually seperate from their ancestry, and all people have beauty. Also most models are not typical of any race (as they are often times fake, or pounded with make up/cosmetics/hair color/excessive work outs).
LMAO Dude if you can't tell a natural blonde from a bleached blonde, you have issues dude. None of those women have natural hair color (not doubting some might have lighter hair than the average med) but they are models and will naturally lighten their hairs. They are not far from French or Italians...and dont have pale/pink skin, they are very tanned (besides the "red head"). They look nothing like North European/Baltic State girls...far from it. Germanic is Germanic, not Nordic...Slavic is a different story...those girls are not typical Northern European Women.

goidelicwarrior
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 10:56 AM
That's where the industry is. Milan, Paris. I notice that Italians, French, and Meds in general seem to be very much "into" dressing nice, decoration, etc, much more than Northern Europeans, who tend to be simpler and less adorned - more "frumpy" or "plain." In US cities, I also notice that Med race people tend to walk around with 10 tons of cologne on.
This seems to be independent of culture, as I see the same tendency in Muslim Meds. in Milan or Rome you wount find anyone with " 10 tons " of cologne.. maybe in the states where taste isent exactly predominant..

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 11:08 AM
in Milan or Rome you wount find anyone with " 10 tons " of cologne.. maybe in the states where taste isent exactly predominant..
Just sit down in any cafe touretoir in Milan or Rome, and watch the pasé, there are plenty of people who douse themselves in cologne and not deodarant. Also there are those women who completely dress up, and those who don't even shave their armpits.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 11:24 AM
Just sit down in any cafe touretoir in Milan or Rome, and watch the pasé, there are plenty of people who douse themselves in cologne and not deodarant. Also there are those women who completely dress up, and those who don't even shave their armpits.

are u kidding?
i work in Milan and the normal italian girls surley shave themselves quite well and the only coulogne-bathing people that i have met are just rednecks from the gutter

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
LOL You have bad perception and/or have been misinformed.

Anyone who has seen them both in movies can tell Sly is a short Mediterranean, while Connery is a tall and robust Atlantid-Brünn.

Birth Name: Sylvester Enzio Stallone. Height:
5' 9''. Sex: M. Nationality: American. Date: July 6, 1946

Full Name: Thomas Sean Connery. Birthdate: August 25, 1930. Birthplace:
Edinburgh, Scotland. Height: 6' 1 or 6' 2

Stallone is short and slender in frame so he had to compensate with bodybuilding, Connery didn't have to do this to appear masculine and imposing. Stallone has a wimpy voice too, Connery the opposite.

I like Stallone's movies though. I just watched Cobra again a few days ago, good 80's anti-hero movie.
I don't think body size has much to do with race. I've seen seemingly "short" meds whos new world children have grown to be taller than many other types. I think it has to do with diet, and not race. However bone structure is different.

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 11:29 AM
are u kidding?
i work in Milan and the normal italian girls surley shave themselves quite well and the only coulogne-bathing people that i have met are just rednecks from the gutter
perhaps times have changed since I was last there in 92...my uncle is a travel agent and he has just recently taken a trip through europe/middle east, appareantly nothing is the same since all the wars broke out

Gesta Bellica
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
perhaps times have changed since I was last there in 92...my uncle is a travel agent and he has just recently taken a trip through europe/middle east, appareantly nothing is the same since all the wars broke out
Well of course, in 1992 there wasn't a single non italian in my small hometown, now they are 100 over 2500 inhabitants..u can imagine how Milano look like right now :(
We didn't have war but we suffered the consequences of the others...

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
Well of course, in 1992 there wasn't a single non italian in my small hometown, now they are 100 over 2500 inhabitants..u can imagine how Milano look like right now :(
We didn't have war but we suffered the consequences of the others...
That's so sad...Italy has whored itself to American tourists and only the gods know what other horrible destruction of beautiful Italian culture has taken place. Such inconsiderate behavior on behalf of government organizations (appareantly pro-globalization and anti-preservationalist) is caused by one thing only...money/lire.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
That's so sad...Italy has whored itself to American tourists and only the gods know what other horrible destruction of beautiful Italian culture has taken place. Such inconsiderate behavior on behalf of government organizations (appareantly pro-globalization and anti-preservationalist) is caused by one thing only...money/lire.

So true, even if the Italian culture is still strong, we are not americanized like some other countries.
For example the foreigners talk between themselves in Italian instead using english.

But it's just a matter of time, now we are invaded exactly like France, England or Germany

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
As I have said many a times. I envy both because I am a mutt, but Italy and Germany have probably the most influential people. I am not against any Europeans I have a problem with Turks and Albos though because they do not know who they are and do not have national pride for the most part.Nords = Meds = Slavs. No problem with that. They are all Caucasioid.:hitler:viking:russian

Razmig
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
As I have said many a times. I envy both because I am a mutt, but Italy and Germany have probably the most influential people. I am not against any Europeans I have a problem with Turks and Albos though because they do not know who they are and do not have national pride for the most part.Nords = Meds = Slavs. No problem with that. They are all Caucasioid.:hitler:viking:russian
I think so too (I also think its Italy's and Germany's fault that so many problems occured in and outside of Europe). They were deffinetely a strong political bunch (as they were very populous) much like Russia. I personally think Italy's culture (that of Hellenic/Roman/Med/Byzantinian) is what really taught the Germans, Russians, Arabs, Turks civilizations and all that, its the essentials of all modern nations.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 11:13 PM
I think so too (I also think its Italy's and Germany's fault that so many problems occured in and outside of Europe). They were deffinetely a strong political bunch (as they were very populous) much like Russia. I personally think Italy's culture (that of Hellenic/Roman/Med/Byzantinian) is what really taught the Germans, Russians, Arabs, Turks civilizations and all that, its the essentials of all modern nations.

Somebody will crucify you for what you said :D

Italia_Ariana
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 05:28 AM
So true, even if the Italian culture is still strong, we are not americanized like some other countries.

It seems that as the want to americanize increases, so does the resistance to do it. Same thing with immigration. We Italians love our local, regional and national cultures. The last thing any Italian wants is to lose our culture. Even the italians who want immigration don't want to lose italian culture. They just naively believe that the immigrant culture wont replace italian culture.

Razmig
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Somebody will crucify you for what you said :D
If I am to be a martyr of truth, so let it be. :onfire

Jack
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 09:47 AM
I envy those here who live in Ireland. I'm homesick ;( lol

Gesta Bellica
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 11:35 AM
It seems that as the want to americanize increases, so does the resistance to do it. Same thing with immigration. We Italians love our local, regional and national cultures. The last thing any Italian wants is to lose our culture. Even the italians who want immigration don't want to lose italian culture. They just naively believe that the immigrant culture wont replace italian culture.

We have a little "advantage"a gainst foreign influence, in Italy very few people can understand and speak english.
This means that all the tv programs and cultural things are filtered in some way.
It's just a small advantage, the incoming hordes of immigrants will wipe all away in any case, it's just a matter of time :(

Italia_Ariana
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 02:20 AM
We have a little "advantage"a gainst foreign influence, in Italy very few people can understand and speak english.
This means that all the tv programs and cultural things are filtered in some way.
It's just a small advantage, the incoming hordes of immigrants will wipe all away in any case, it's just a matter of time :(

Sì, molti studenti italiani non possono capire neanche la frase "How are you" dal liceo. E' ironico siccome molte parole nella lingua parlata siano inglesi..si pensa che se i giovani possano capire veramente i significati delle parole inglesi. Si può dire che gli italiani parlino già due lingue...quella del dialetto e quella della lingua ufficiale. La lingua italiana ci dà una fratellanza, anche se noi italiani non siamo buoni con le lingue straniere in genere, al meno noi abbiamo una "lingua straniera" (cioè l'italiano) da cui possiamo sentirci un'identità nazionale. :)

You think that the immigrants will bring there culture here or that total integration will occur? Berluska's policy of integration seems to be working, although it is terrible that the immigrants are forced to accept our culture, and then we must accept them in our country. It's treachery! ;(

Razmig
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Sì, molti studenti italiani non possono capire neanche la frase "How are you" dal liceo. E' ironico siccome molte parole nella lingua parlata siano inglesi..si pensa che se i giovani possano capire veramente i significati delle parole inglesi. Si può dire che gli italiani parlino già due lingue...quella del dialetto e quella della lingua ufficiale. La lingua italiana ci dà una fratellanza, anche se noi italiani non siamo buoni con le lingue straniere in genere, al meno noi abbiamo una "lingua straniera" (cioè l'italiano) da cui possiamo sentirci un'identità nazionale. :)

You think that the immigrants will bring there culture here or that total integration will occur? Berluska's policy of integration seems to be working, although it is terrible that the immigrants are forced to accept our culture, and then we must accept them in our country. It's treachery! ;(
It is all part of the big plan. Globalization will take effect in roughly and completely balkanize the entire world. I'm afraid it's something we must face and accept, perhaps something good will come of it, which I doubt.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 10:56 AM

We are becoming like the USA.
A melting pot without a soul where only few individuals will feel to belong to a certain culture.
The masses will follow the only thing that they care about: MONEY

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 11:04 AM
It is all part of the big plan. Globalization will take effect in roughly and completely balkanize the entire world. I'm afraid it's something we must face and accept, perhaps something good will come of it, which I doubt.

Nothing good will come.
We cannot simply deal,with millions of peopel that will move in Europe coz physiologically we can't both feed them and maintain our enhanced lifestyle.
Once Europe will be fallen we will face a regression of all life standards.
Our Middle Age.
Exactly what happen after the fall of the Roman Empire.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 02:10 PM
What have you people been smoking?

I have NEVER met a blonde who wished to be dark-haired and dark-eyed. Are you insane? Blond hair dye and blue & green contact lenses fly off the counter and into the hands of Meds & Mestizos who will do anything to appear more white. Even Negroes buy fake blonde hair to add to their own.

I am stunned that there are still people in the world who seek a tan. I remember from my own modeling days that tanning is deadly to a modeling career. It promotes wrinkles, dry skin, and premature aging. We were instructed to slather on the sunblock at all times to avoid tanning and sun damage.

Historically, tanned skin was a sign of the peasant class. The aristocrats were fair and very protective of their skin. It has only been since the 1960s that a tan became fashionable and we all know how crappy the world has become since the 60s.

I have the type of skin that doesn't tan at all, I only burn, therefore I have to stay out of the sun. You Meds, you can handle the sun, so go mow my lawn while I sit under an umbrella and watch you to make sure you do it properly. It's so hard to find good help. :halo

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 02:18 PM

I have NEVER met a blonde who wished to be dark-haired and dark-eyed. Are you insane? Blond hair dye and blue & green contact lenses fly off the counter and into the hands of Meds & Mestizos who will do anything to appear more white. Even Negroes buy fake blonde hair to add to their own.

I am stunned that there are still people in the world who seek a tan. I remember from my own modeling days that tanning is deadly to a modeling career. It promotes wrinkles, dry skin, and premature aging. We were instructed to slather on the sunblock at all times to avoid tanning and sun damage.

Historically, tanned skin was a sign of the peasant class. The aristocrats were fair and very protective of their skin. It has only been since the 1960s that a tan became fashionable and we all know how crappy the world has become since the 60s.

I have the type of skin that doesn't tan at all, I only burn, therefore I have to stay out of the sun. You Meds, you can handle the sun, so go mow my lawn while I sit under an umbrella and watch you to make sure you do it properly. It's so hard to find good help. :halo

Did you save some money?
I can personally carry you in California at least a dozen of blonde scandinavian girls that wish to have dark hair or brown eyes.
Some of them even dyed their hair already, with bad results i must say, at least as bad as a mestizo with a fake blond colour.
And they are not an exception, why blacks and mestizo would be so successful over there if not for this insane hunger for "dark things"?

I'm sure of your "bona fide", probably in the USA things are going in a different way but nobody was smoking here, not even those bimbos ;)

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Did you save some money?
I can personally carry you in California at least a dozen of blonde scandinavian girls that wish to have dark hair or brown eyes.
Some of them even dyed their hair already, with bad results i must say, at least as bad as a mestizo with a fake blond colour.
And they are not an exception, why blacks and mestizo would be so successful over there if not for this insane hunger for "dark things"?

I'm sure of your "bona fide", probably in the USA things are going in a different way but nobody was smoking here, not even those bimbos ;)For every one blonde scandinavian girl that wants to be dark-haired, I can show you 100 dark-haired girls that dyed their hair blonde. It is especially common in Hollywood et al.

Negroes & Mestizos being successful (I'd like to know how you define success) hasn't a thing to do with people loving their skin color, but with affirmative action-type attitudes and the prevailing culture being twisted and sick. Many a white man will tell you that he isn't racist and he loves all humans equally (puke), but give him the option of being a Negro and how many would actually take it? No one wants to be dark. Even Negroes don't want to be Negroes. :)

Amongst the Negroes & Mestizos, the lighter-skinned ones are considered the more beautiful ones. Why is that? Why do [almost] all the Negro actresses & models have noticeable white admixture? The darkies have a hierarchy and the lightest ones are at the top in terms of beauty. In most cultures, if not all, the lightest are considered the most beautiful and the most prized.

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
For every one blonde scandinavian girl that wants to be dark-haired, I can show you 100 dark-haired girls that dyed their hair blonde. It is especially common in Hollywood et al.

Negroes & Mestizos being successful (I'd like to know how you define success) hasn't a thing to do with people loving their skin color, but with affirmative action-type attitudes and the prevailing culture being twisted and sick. Many a white man will tell you that he isn't racist and he loves all humans equally (puke), but give him the option of being a Negro and how many would actually take it? No one wants to be dark. Even Negroes don't want to be Negroes. :)

Amongst the Negroes & Mestizos, the lighter-skinned ones are considered the more beautiful ones. Why is that? Why do [almost] all the Negro actresses & models have noticeable white admixture? The darkies have a hierarchy and the lightest ones are at the top in terms of beauty. In most cultures, if not all, the lightest are considered the most beautiful and the most prized.

Well Americans are 250 millions (or more?) and Scandinavians just 20 millions so your search will find more positive results than mine but the percentage in scandinavia is really high, expecially between girls.
I'd like to hear Henrik about it, he lives in Sweden after all.

About the second point...
My opinion is that our society is pushing us to be racemixed not negro, so they claim that a medium skin tone is the best, they don't want any extreme, may be black or white..they want us brown.
So that's why they give all their attention to mulattoes and mongrels of any kind.

And i really hope u will never see what i call "success" as if u go in Stockholm u will see 1 swedish couple over 10 racemixed couples, that's why i don't wanna go there anymore, my blood was boiling all the time even if they were not my people

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 03:37 PM

I have the type of skin that doesn't tan at all, I only burn, therefore I have to stay out of the sun. You Meds, you can handle the sun, so go mow my lawn while I sit under an umbrella and watch you to make sure you do it properly. It's so hard to find good help. :halo meds and atlantomeds consist a large part of US whites originating in varoius parts of Europe and they are also a big part of the European population..its funny what kind of attitudes you have over there.. being the racial melting pot of the world....you will not find many altered people in Europe at all.. probably because we are not so fucked up that we have to have plastic surgery and fake lenses...

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 03:46 PM
dear Sigrun.. meds are a big part of the European population..you will not find many altered people in Europe at all.. we are not so fucked up and ugly that we have to have plastic surgery and fake lenses... those that you refer to as meds are hardly 100% European...
I never said they were 100% European. I said that far more dark-skinned people (of any race/culture) alter themselves to be lighter than vice-versa. That is the norm here and around the world. You know it.

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I never said they were 100% European. I said that far more dark-skinned people (of any race/culture) alter themselves to be lighter than vice-versa. That is the norm here and around the world. You know it. yes that tend to be the norm... probably the European type is the most attractive.. I am at racial gathering.. btw .. but not for long.. :D

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Well Americans are 250 millions (or more?) and Scandinavians just 20 millions so your search will find more positive results than mine but the percentage in scandinavia is really high, expecially between girls.
I'd like to hear Henrik about it, he lives in Sweden after all.I can't speak authoritatively on Scandinavia, but I can speak well about California: The norm here is for the darkies to lighten themselves. Every where I go, I see natural blondes going blonder, brunettes getting blonde highlights, dark brunettes getting red highlights, and some women dying their hair red (which, as a natural redhead, really burns my ass). I suspect the same is true elsewhere.

About the second point...
My opinion is that our society is pushing us to be racemixed not negro, so they claim that a medium skin tone is the best, they don't want any extreme, may be black or white..they want us brown.
So that's why they give all their attention to mulattoes and mongrels of any kind.
Race-mixed? Negro? Mongrel? Same thing to me. Black, brown, bronze, copper... all darkies to me. :)

And i really hope u will never see what i call "success" as if u go in Stockholm u will see 1 swedish couple over 10 racemixed couples, that's why i don't wanna go there anymore, my blood was boiling all the time even if they were not my people
You're joking? lol I live in California! You think I don't see mixed-race couples?!

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, January 27th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I can't speak authoritatively on Scandinavia, but I can speak well about California: The norm here is for the darkies to lighten themselves. Every where I go, I see natural blondes going blonder, brunettes getting blonde highlights, dark brunettes getting red highlights, and some women dying their hair red (which, as a natural redhead, really burns my ass). I suspect the same is true elsewhere.?!

Hmhm i think i can have a say about Scandinavia as i have been there about 15 times.
I can only report what i have heard or seen, in the end the nordic type is the overhwelming majority between the indigenous population while in Italy or California it's not..
The scandinavians in general don't realize that they are a thin minority and they don't preserve their identity, it's a reflection of what's happening to the white race on a major extent

Race-mixed? Negro? Mongrel? Same thing to me. Black, brown, bronze, copper... all darkies to me. :)?!
I agree with u, otherwise i won't be here.. but we are not the mass media and not even liberal.
They think we gotta be a brown blur and they push over it

You're joking? lol I live in California! You think I don't see mixed-race couples?!
i know u see them, we have them also here expecially in big cities.
But are they the overwhelming majority like for example in Sweden? in Finland, where the non whites are not so many, every male with a dark skin (even the ugliest monkey) can get a white girl really easily. i am not kidding... u just gotta see with your eyes how tremendous is the situation there

KeltNordicDomination
Saturday, August 21st, 2004, 11:11 AM
I think it really depends on the person.

But I do notice that envy tends to be a Mediterranean cultural specialty. French do it, Spanish do it, Italians do it. There is an old Spanish saying that "envy is the Spanish vice." In general, Meds (at least in the USA) have a greater tendency to brag about things than other peoples. I notice this because I tend to feel that a good product sells itself and that bragging is either belaboring the obvious, or more often compensating for insecurity. But maybe bragging is a natural expression of the Mediterranean temperament. I think that when it comes to certain things, Meds really do know how to do them best (or at least, very well), such as how to eat, dress, etc.

As far as envy, I notice that in the USA, a straight nose (not hooked) is considered "most perfect." Height is considered desirable. Blondness is popular, but not everybody goes for blondes. Lots of people believe blondes might be cute for a lay, but unfit mothers and not very intelligent or morally straight (I've met lots of people from mostly dark-haired cultures, such as Jews and Italians, who have this cultural belief).

I've also known more Nordic or Germanic types who consider male "Latin Lovers" to be sexy, but also emotionally immature. (In my opinoin, sexual jealousy *is* an expression of emotional immaturity).

But look who gets hired as models and actresses.

I think maybe there is a dual standard of sexual attractiveness. For men, "tall, dark and handsome" is attractive. For women, blondes are preferred.

I do notice that these types of questions, such as "who is really jealous of whom?" tend to be asked online by people who identify as Med. It seems to me that in real life, many Meds are very conscious of hierarchy and often have an inferiority complex. I don't know which is the chicken or the egg in this case.

I also note that many of the prominent inventors and promoters of 19th/20th century racial hierarchy theories (including Nordicist ones) were not tall, athletic, chiseled "Blonde Beasts." But they weren't classic Grecian Meds either.

I'll also add my two cents that this kind of jealousy really is a waste of time. And that most jealousy is sexual jealousy, which is why I talked so much about sex in this post.

Yeah, those are very wise observations. I have to agree with most of that. Inventors ? I think Alexander Graham Bell is a good example .. he was an Atlanto-Med from Scotland -- however, obviously there where some nordish strains in there i.e not a classic Grecian med. I could probably think of alot more but I'm rather tired right now. Nikola Tesla would be another obvious one though. Very calm and cool observations though. I identify more with the Sottish/Welsh/French/Belgium more then I do with the English btw. I think alot of it is sexual. I dislike Freud greatly but sometimes unconscious sexual things are the only explaination.