PDA

View Full Version : More Reginleifs Less Galvezes

Hellenic Eagle
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I happened to notice this saying by friedrich braun and i really liked it.

{ MORE REGINLEIFS <---> LESS GALVEZES }

It sounds very nice.

The administrators could put it under the heading of the forum:

European Cultural Racial and Spiritual Preservation

MORE REGINLEIFS LESS GALVEZES

Hahahaha

Haldís
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 11:08 PM
hahahaha.... that was very sweet, thank you

-Reginleif

friedrich braun
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 08:25 AM
Reginleif is my favourite person on this board.

Pugnox
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 08:39 AM
Actually, Galvez and AWAR are the only two even half-way manly guys at Dodona who will represent the Med position, so, as I come to these boards primarily to argue, I wish they were here more often. As it is, I'm left simply screaming, "Sieg Heil!" to friedrich braun posts...

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 12:21 PM
Actually i dont know well these two people Reigenleif or Galvez, nor did i had the time to read their posts so that i can form an opinion on them, i just said i liked the way this "More Reginleifs Less Galvezes" sounded when i read it.
I m not judging any one of the two.

Awar
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 05:48 PM
I think that Reginleif and Friedrich Braun should be the ONLY posters here at Skadi.
That way everyone would be happy.

Oh, thank you Pugnox, I'm proud to be a half-manly non-med fighting for the med cause. :-D

Scáthach
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 10:05 PM
I quite like what I've read of Galvez's posts, of which have been in the Celtic Realm :-)

friedrich braun
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 10:47 PM
I think that Reginleif and Friedrich Braun should be the ONLY posters here at Skadi.
That way everyone would be happy.

I agree; and will speak to Njord about it.

vielen Dank.

friedrich braun
Monday, December 22nd, 2003, 03:50 AM
I'm left simply screaming, "Sieg Heil!" to friedrich braun posts...

heheheh...

Thank you! I'm having a positive influence on this board!

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 06:49 AM
Reginleif seems to be a real crowd pleaser, probably for a variety of reasons. But Galvez seems to inspire a lot of responses. I think he has something to say and his positons sometimes act as a sounding board, base-line or anchor for many others, even those who are made uncomfortable by some of his views.

galvez
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 02:27 PM
I quite like what I've read of Galvez's posts, of which have been in the Celtic Realm :-)

Whether people accept it or not, I am part Celtiberian. So naturally I will have some sympathy for the Celts in their conflicts with others. :-)

Loki
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Whether people accept it or not, I am part Celtiberian. So naturally I will have some sympathy for the Celts in their conflicts with others. :-)

I probably have some Celtic blood from ancient times, but nothing so much that it is significant. Yet, I also have sympathy for the Celts in what I would rather call an unwarranted, totally unprovoked, completely surreal and unfounded, neo-mythical idealistic attack.

Awar
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Keltic mythology rules!

Haldís
Sunday, December 28th, 2003, 05:44 PM
Reginleif is my favourite person on this board.
and you are my favorite hero on this board....

-Reginleif

nemo
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 08:50 PM
and you are my favorite hero on this board....

-Reginleif

When are you two getting married? :bounce

nemo
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
heheheh...

Thank you! I'm having a positive influence on this board!

Hey Friedrich! when are you going to take that uniform off? the war is over, you lost, and Hitler is dead.

I thought you might just like to know, Friedrich. :eyes

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 09:00 PM
When are you two getting married? :bounce

Maybe when Reginleif becomes of legal age. :eyes

nemo
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 09:05 PM
Maybe when Reginleif becomes of legal age. :eyes

How old is Reginleif?

cosmocreator
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 09:14 PM
How old is Reginleif?

I don't know. 15, I think. She'll speaketh if she desires.

Grimr
Thursday, January 1st, 2004, 09:37 PM
That’s like saying less Mengeles and more Von Braun’s, the apex of the Aryan race aka the only people who currently care about it's survival and the women and men who cared about it's survival in the past generally are a mixed bunch of patriots, artists, mad people and great thinkers if not a combination of such casts thus you cannot be elitist when trying to talk or converse in some highly convoluted way with other members of this demographic because the selection is too erratic.

What you can do is create political organisations or groups to bring out the best in this wide variety of people and I see no better group than the Skadi forum so basically you better put up with the loonies because this is as good as it gets!