PDA

View Full Version : What does your name say about you?

Evolved
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Names (http://www.kabalarians.com/html/surf-by.htm) sorted by ethno-linguistic and national origin. You can get a brief summary of your name's "qualities". The philosophy behind this site is that your name creates the qualities of your mind.

Brief summary of your name: Sarah

Your name of Sarah makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

It's 100% true.

cosmocreator
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Your name Gerard gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken. This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind. You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

Gladstone
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Without even checking the link it's a fascinating thing to see how often a person's names meaning fits their personality. Just off the top of my head; Karen for instance means "purity" and just about every Karen I have known has been, well, pure (of good heart). Think Karen Carpenter!;-)

Gladstone
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 08:55 PM
I'd be curious exactly how his particular site comes up with name meanings. Some of the names are great and interpreted as things like "bound to do well in business" and "confidence in everything" then others got stuff like "most things you attempt are beyond the capabilities that you have" and "little hope of success". Fortunately my name is alright, but for now is TOP SECRET!

I have at times, but not too often, checked on the meaning of a person's name. It can be kind of subversive. :-)

Mac Seafraidh
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Brief summary of your name: Robert

Your name of Robert gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

Hellenic Eagle
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Names (http://www.kabalarians.com/html/surf-by.htm) sorted by ethno-linguistic and national origin. You can get a brief summary of your name's "qualities". The philosophy behind this site is that your name creates the qualities of your mind.

Brief summary of your name: Sarah

Your name of Sarah makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

It's 100% true.

So, your name is Sarah. Too bad it is a jewiss name....

It's a biblical name, many Americans have biblical names. Be respectful of people. -- Nordhammer

Taras Bulba
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Brief summary of your name: Stephen

Your first name of Stephen creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others. You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities. You like to be your own boss and you capable handle responsibilities for others.

Milesian
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Does Kabalarian mean it is related to the Kaballah?

Awar
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 05:37 AM
YUGOSLAVIAN NAMES:

Aleksandar | Almin | Amin | Burklev | Csaba | Czyrek | Danijel | Dobrina | Dobrivoje | Dragan | Drago | Drazen | Fadil | Fehmi | Florek | Florin | Gafur | Gavrilo | Greg | Haris | Jefta | Jevrem | Kosta | Ladislas | Ljubisa | Ljubo | Ljubomir | Lumturie | Marko | Matej | Milan | Milos | Miro | Miroslav | Mirsad | Mladen | Nenad | Nikola | Nili | Savo | Semso | Shqipetar | Slobodan | Sreten | Sven | Sveto | Traian | Vedran | Vojislav | Vuk | Zdenko | Zdravko | Zoran | Zorislav |

Oh! I haven't laughed so much in months. :.D

Almin, Amin, Burklev, Csaba, Czyrek, Dobrina, Fadil, Fehmi, Florek, Florin, GAFUR!, Greg, Haris, Jefta, Ladislas, Lumturie, Mirsad, Nili, Shemso, Shqipetar, Sven, Traian. Such common Yugoslavian names BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Vojvoda
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 05:43 AM
YUGOSLAVIAN NAMES:

Aleksandar | Almin | Amin | Burklev | Csaba | Czyrek | Danijel | Dobrina | Dobrivoje | Dragan | Drago | Drazen | Fadil | Fehmi | Florek | Florin | Gafur | Gavrilo | Greg | Haris | Jefta | Jevrem | Kosta | Ladislas | Ljubisa | Ljubo | Ljubomir | Lumturie | Marko | Matej | Milan | Milos | Miro | Miroslav | Mirsad | Mladen | Nenad | Nikola | Nili | Savo | Semso | Shqipetar | Slobodan | Sreten | Sven | Sveto | Traian | Vedran | Vojislav | Vuk | Zdenko | Zdravko | Zoran | Zorislav |

Oh! I haven't laughed so much in months. :.D

ROTFL! they forgot to add Hans and Hashim!

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 11:07 AM
Brief summary of your name: Frans

Your first name of Frans has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature. Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature. You tend to be skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards. In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined. You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

I am not sure on the issue of practical and hard-working...;-)

Hellenic Eagle
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 01:16 PM
It's a biblical name, many Americans have biblical names. Be respectful of people. -- Nordhammer

Yes, i know it is a biblical name. The bible was written by jews, hence biblical names are jewish names.

I am aware that many Americans have jewish names. Many people in the Christian world in general have jewish names. This thread is about the importance of ones name to ones life and behaviour, so my opinion is that a jewish name will affect someone the same way a saxon name or a roman name will also affect someone.

I dont think i have shown any disrespect towards anyone. I am being respectfull towards people who are being respectfull towards me.

I am only making a realistic observation.

For example, lets assume your name is Abraham (the name of a very important figure in jewish history) and you live for about 70 years. Lets assume that you are being called by your name about 5 times daily. 5x365 is 1825 times a year. 1825x70 years means you have responded to the name Abraham 127.750 times in your life. It is obvious then, that at some point you will identify with the name Abraham (the name of a very important figure in jewish history) , as with any other name you might have been given.

So a person named Abraham will develop a very different charachter from a person named Bob. This is only logical reasoning. I m not saying he will become jewish, but i think there will surely be some kind of influence.

Joshep Goebbels had a jewish name. But his propaganda was against jews! Doesnt this sound a little bit weird to you? Its like if Bush was named, for example, Abdul W. Bush and starts a war against Islam.

What i am saying is only pure and simple facts.

Evolved
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 02:56 PM
I prefer to look on the bright side- my name is also Arabian. :-P

Triglav
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 03:21 PM
The name of * creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail. You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire. You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies. You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself. You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

Mostly accurate.

Gesta Bellica
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Your name of Claudio gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

Funny :D
seems like i care about other people's business too much ;)
Btw my name is derivated from an old roman family/dinasty name (gens romana).

white-lion
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 06:50 AM
The name of Laura brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

Jack
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Holy shit :|

Brief summary of your name: Kenneth

Your first name of Kenneth has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

Brief summary of your name: Kenny

As Kenny you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.

Brief summary of your name: Ken

Your first name of Ken has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories. You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate. You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment. Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities. Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony. Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

---------

My birth certificate says Kenneth (Irish name :D), I was called Kenny until I was 12 years old (my parents still call me that) and all my friends call me Ken.

Awar
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Brief summary of your name: Kennyhttp://www.recroomreviews.com/pd/tv/3427.jpg

As Kenny you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.

Awar
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Your name of P---- gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

At least they got the first part right. I was surprised that they have Montenegrin names though.

sud
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Your first name of Peter creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

I do not think so.

Scáthach
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Brief summary of your name: Suzanne

Your name of Suzanne has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others. Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need. Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly. However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others. Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others. Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended. You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.

Brief summary of your name: Suzy

The name of Suzy has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way. You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles. Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship.

Almost painfully true...and I thought it just showed my parents' bad taste!

Ederico
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Your first name of Edric has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories. You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate. You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment. Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities. Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony. Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

---------------
Ok guys this is the first ever type of these tests that I did which didn't sound like me at all. Let me try Edrick which was how I wrote my name up to a few years ago which I only changed after discovering that it was Edric on my birth certificate.
---------------

The name Edrick gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.

---------------
Again this doesn't sound like me at all.

Ederico
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Actually on reading the Edric again, it does sound like me, and Edrick somewhat as well, these Kabalarians have some worth to them.

Evolved
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Are there actually people giving their children POKEMON (http://www.kabalarians.com/male/pokemonm.htm) baby names? http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/wtf.gifhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons/34.gif

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Voltorb

Your name of Voltorb has made you versatile and creative. There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start. You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life.

Evolved
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Jigglypuff (http://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/webpages/039_jigglypuff.html)

http://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/thumbnails/jigglypuff02_t.jpg

The name of Jigglypuff creates a very likable easy going and good-natured personality with a love for people. You will do anything to avoid friction among others. You could have musical or artistic talents but find it difficult to concentrate your efforts in one area long enough to accomplish anything. Spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and expressive yourself, you like to see people happy and go out of your way to create harmony amongst them.

De Ogle
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Your first name of Seanan has given you inspirational, idealistic, and dramatic qualities. You have a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist. You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and are at the most creative when inspired. Your expressive, affectionate nature responds quickly through your feelings.

Ewergrin
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:32 AM
I am only making a realistic observation.

It's realistic to make observations about the origin of someones name who did not even get to choose what their name could be? The idea that the ethnicity of a name could possibly have any bearing on the type of person one eventually becomes is absurd in the least. Our names are more often than not, pre-determined by our parents before we are even born. These name "definitions" are as reliable, accurate, and consistant as Astrological horoscopes. To apply such a defintion to a person based on a name that was given before birth (and in many cases, before conception) is utter fallacy.

De Ogle
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:46 AM
It's realistic to make observations about the origin of someones name who did not even get to choose what their name could be? The idea that the ethnicity of a name could possibly have any bearing on the type of person one eventually becomes is absurd in the least. Our names are more often than not, pre-determined by our parents before we are even born. These name "definitions" are as reliable, accurate, and consistant as Astrological horoscopes. To apply such a defintion to a person based on a name that was given before birth (and in many cases, before conception) is utter fallacy.

Wow, you did a fantastic job of sucking the fun right out of that !! :)

I think we all understand it was merely for entertainment purposes only. But thanks again for clearing that up.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:52 AM
I think that they accurately described my true identity, Voltorb.

Ewergrin
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Wow, you did a fantastic job of sucking the fun right out of that !! :)

I think we all understand it was merely for entertainment purposes only. But thanks again for clearing that up.

Feel free to contact me the next time you want anything to be sucked.

; )

Gladstone
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Really this type of secret knowledge ought to be strictly illegal. It has the potential to bring down both governments and empires!

Not only that..and very, very, much a distant second...it's a bit tooooo close to accurate for comfort. :-p

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 02:54 AM
The name of Godzilla has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life. You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects. When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished. Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences. The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind. A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions. Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Your name of Saddam gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Your name of Osama has made you practical, systematic, and thorough. This name encourages the expression of leadership and organizational skills, shrewdness, and analytical ability. You are mathematically adept and have great patience with work of a detailed nature such as bookkeeping, accounting, or technical research. Particular about your material possessions, you keep everything you own in a good state of repair, and you budget your personal finances very carefully. Because of its matter-of-fact influence, this name limits, to some degree, your ability to be flexible and spontaneous. You tend to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with scepticism. Because of the serious, responsible qualities of your name, you must recognize the importance of a sense of humour and optimistic perspective of life.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 02:57 AM
The name of Bubba indicates you are a diligent and persevering worker who enjoys a routine occupation where you can do a job well and finish what you start. You like to work at your own speed, without pressure, as you prefer to take your time to work step by step in your own way. You could become frustrated and thwarted in your efforts if too many changes or disruptions occur. Also, you do not appreciate people enforcing new methods or ideas on you, as you like to examine all the details before making changes.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Your name of Batman gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

Gladstone
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:00 AM
The name of Godzilla...The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind....constantly taken into chaotic conditions....experienced much aloneness.

Soooo right on...Amazing!! I always wondered what Godzilla meant! ;-)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:02 AM
Your first name of Beavis has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience. You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well. When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted. This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:02 AM
The name of Butthead makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and inspirational. If these qualities are not understood and properly directed through music, art, or other creative expression, you could become jealous and possessive of those close to you. Your feelings are so strong that you are inclined to build your life around certain individuals and become wrapped up in personal love rather than seeking into the deeper truths of life; thus you could suffer losses in your affections and shattered ideals. You are generous and people are drawn to you because of your friendly and sympathetic nature.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Your name of Wanker has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole. However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern. People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance. You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:19 AM
The name of Junglebunny creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others. While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become unbending and forceful if pressed too far. Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Your name of Porchmonkey causes you to place considerable importance upon the material aspect of life. You have an eye for quality, desiring always the very best that money can buy, and you are not content with anything that is second best. You are quick to size up others, and this appraisal is based upon their physical appearance, their clothes, and whether they have achieved material success and the standards of quality that you have set in your own mind. You have a keen business sense, knowing a lucrative proposition when it is presented, and it is likely others would come to you for business counsel. You are a capable leader and organizer who should never be in a subordinate position.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:22 AM
The name of Chewbacca creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail. You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire. You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies. You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself. You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Your first name of Darthvader makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative. You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields. Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression. Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest. You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.

Triglav
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:46 AM
Junglebunny... you find it easy to meet and mix... cannot be told what to do ... reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility.

My, my! Are we descending to the level of an undistinguished, self-hating American racist? ; )

Awar
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 04:34 AM
As Nigger you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.

Awar
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Your first name of Moron makes you extremely generous. You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life. Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others. Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer. Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Your first name of Phlegethon makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative. You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields. Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression. Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest. You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:09 PM
The name of Troll creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Your first name of Nazi has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:13 PM
The name of Commie incorporates a potential aptitude for concentration and patient, logical thought along mechanical or scientific lines. You tend to prefer to follow normal routine rather than cope with the disruption and uncertainty entailed in trying something new. You gravitate to situations where you have stability and the opportunity to make slow step-by-step progress, preferably in a technical field. Procrastination and lack of self-confidence may restrict your success.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:15 PM
The name of Pinko has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:16 PM
The name of Liberal creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Your first name of Faggot makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative. You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields. Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression. Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest. You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
The name of Hippie gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature. You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy. You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life. This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail. You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions. This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:22 PM
The name of Pothead creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public. You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts. This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Your name of Gangsta gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

rusalka
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 04:55 AM
This is such a fun thread, why'd I miss it?

"Your first name has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change."

Now I'm really impressed by me. :)

Gladstone
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 04:59 AM
This is such a fun thread, why'd I miss it?

"Your first name has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change."

It is fun! I will guess it was pretty close to accurate if it was like with most. ;) This secret information about people really ought to be locked up in a vault.:D

rusalka
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 05:14 AM
It is fun! I will guess it was pretty close to accurate if it was like with most. ;) This secret information about people really ought to be locked up in a vault.:D
I think there's a potential that I could be that but I'm not a hard worker although I do have a meticulous sense of detail. I'm not too patient either but I can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. I guess I can be inventive but definitely NOT along scientific lines. I guess I'm more or less stable, trustworthy, homeloving (I guess staying home in front of a PC most of the time counts hehe), and logical in practical matters (but not too logical in personal ones), I have to admit that I am rather unresponsive to suggestions from others if I've already set my mind and I do resist change.

Hmm, not bad, after all. But I'm sure Phleghethon would say I'm a lazy ass and none of it is true. :P

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 05:25 AM

I'm impressed with you too, but when do we get to have sex on the beach? :tongue

Esther_Helena
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Your first name of Abby has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating
The "breakdown" I'm only talkative around my friends. I can actually go a day without saying as much as 30 words. :P It's hard as hell to make friends. I can walk up and talk to nearly anyone, if I felt the need. I don't consider acquaintances friends. I have 2 friends, and oodles of acquaintances. To me, a friend is someone I could tell nearly ANYTHING, and trust with that info, not someone to "hang out" with. I am sympathetic, but fall on your butt in public, or walk into a glass-door, and I shall point and laugh :lol Funny is funny. Me? Sew? :giggle My idea of mending my jeans is a stapler :P . The rest is totally true. Especially singing, give me my car and a good song on the radio :sing :bucktooth :sing

Gladstone
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Hmm, not bad, after all. But I'm sure Phleghethon would say I'm a lazy ass and none of it is true. :P

Well Rusalka...you are one of them (ie woman) after all so you are probably right. ;) Speaking of which, where has our German friend gone off too? Haven't seen him around lately. :|

Taras Bulba
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I think there's a potential that I could be that but I'm not a hard worker although I do have a meticulous sense of detail. I'm not too patient either but I can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. I guess I can be inventive but definitely NOT along scientific lines. I guess I'm more or less stable, trustworthy, homeloving (I guess staying home in front of a PC most of the time counts hehe), and logical in practical matters (but not too logical in personal ones), I have to admit that I am rather unresponsive to suggestions from others if I've already set my mind and I do resist change.

Wow, you sound like a real interesting person. http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/otn/love/love.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/biggrinbounce.gif

Willowsprout
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Shannon- Little old wise one

I live out in the woods in a shack made of candy

Taras Bulba
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I live out in the woods in a shack made of candy

Let me guess, you're waiting for Hansel and Grettel to arrive? :D ;)

Willowsprout
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 06:33 PM
lol

rusalka
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Wow, you sound like a real interesting person. http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/otn/love/love.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/biggrinbounce.gif
:waving ;)

Taras Bulba
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
:waving ;)

Sorry, I'm having trouble interpreting what this means. Hopefully it's something good. ;)

rusalka
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Sorry, I'm having trouble interpreting what this means. Hopefully it's something good. ;)
I'm waving and winking at you, how can that be bad? :)

Taras Bulba
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 07:22 PM
I'm waving and winking at you, how can that be bad? :)

It's a common trick used by women with their mind games. They smile at you, while secretly they're plotting against you. ;)

Willowsprout
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Shannon- Little old wise one

Johannes de León
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Your name of Aires creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas. You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it. Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude. This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates. Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult. You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.well, Aires was the closest one i could find for my family name, that is Johannes de León.
btw, i rarely have that "know it all" attitude! :P

Tommy Vercetti
Friday, March 26th, 2004, 12:07 AM
What my name says about me is that I have very sadistic parents

rusalka
Friday, March 26th, 2004, 12:20 AM
It's a common trick used by women with their mind games. They smile at you, while secretly they're plotting against you. ;)
You should know me better than that! :)

berserkergrrl
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Your first name of Tracy has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change.Pretty much!:D

Anne14
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Your first name of Anne has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature. You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature. The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship. It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself. The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.
Doesn't sound like me at all. :shrug

nicholas
Thursday, April 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I changed my name to nicholas a year or so ago. My old name just had to many bad connotations for me even though there was nothing terribly wrong with the name itself.

Nicholas