PDA

View Full Version : Nordavind

Redguard76
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Yeah, for the older ones here...

Anyone remember Storm - Nordavind ????

That was some fabulous music. Gosh, gotta look for that tape.

Anybody happen to have the MP3s to that?

Rgds,

Ewergrin
Friday, December 19th, 2003, 08:53 PM
I love that album and still listen to it all the time.
Oppi Fjellet is probably my favorite song (from that album.)
Kari Rueslatten is a redheaded goddess with an enchanting and very mature voice. Too bad Sigurd is a complete and raging homosexual nowadays. Too bad, because Dark Medieval Times, The Shadowthrone and Nemesis Divina are masterpeices in their own right.
Also, The 3rd and the Mortals Tears laid in earth is one of my favorite albums period and still enjoys almost daily rotation in the disc changer.

I will try to find some mp3s of Nordavind to post here, and if I cant then I will just make some from my cd.

Redguard76
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 02:34 PM
It is done!

After searching for some time, i finally acquired an album of Storms famed "Nordavind" !!!

Itīs all here as an ace file in perfect MP3 quality, Also the whole Garmarna CDs in 320 quality.

So where do i post em to? Files are like 50 MB each ;(

Rgds,

RG/76

Ewergrin
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 10:04 PM
It is done!

After searching for some time, i finally acquired an album of Storms famed "Nordavind" !!!

Itīs all here as an ace file in perfect MP3 quality, Also the whole Garmarna CDs in 320 quality.

So where do i post em to? Files are like 50 MB each ;(

Rgds,

RG/76

Are you sure you didn't download them as .wav files? I've never heard of an mp3 being 50mb for a song. When songs are in .wav format, they do indeed reach to such memory. If you can find the album in true .mp3 format, email me and I'll upload them for direct linking.

Mistress Klaus
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I love that Storm album. I only have a taped version, which is nearly worn out from years of playing it...I can't find the Cd version anywhere! I need it!

Ewergrin
Friday, January 16th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I love that Storm album. I only have a taped version, which is nearly worn out from years of playing it...I can't find the Cd version anywhere! I need it!

Storm - Nordavind (http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl/c.ACCT41008/sc.2/category.8/it.A/id.352/.f)

Here you go, my love.