PDA

View Full Version : Nordic/Med Romance?

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 08:22 AM
I have noticed that some men and women are strict in that they are only attracted to members of their own race, even only by members of their own nationality.

For example a blond Nordic woman, may only be attracted to blond men and to despise darker men.
I m also aware of the fact that in Scandinavian and Nordic countries, where the majority of the people are blond, a dark haired (not dark skined) individual may be popular because he/she is the exeption there.
The same is true for Mediteranean countries where a blond person, especially a woman becomes popular because the majority is black/brown haired.

Another issue is that many Nordics appreciate and are fond of the "Med temperament" and Med eroticism. That is why Nordic women may marry a Med man. On the contrary there are also Nordic women that despise Med men, BECAUSE of their "Med temperament".

The same is true the other way round, Med men who despise Nordic women because of their "coldness" and Med men who like Nordic women because of their blondness and marry them. This is not a black and white issue, so i included many options to suit the undecided.
There are also the Slavs for who i do not know much.

Including Nordics, Meds and Slavs as generally the three parts of the white race, i am expecting to hear your honest opinion.

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 08:52 AM
GUIDELINES:

Please follow these simple guidelines-->

If you are from Scandinavia/Germany/Western Europe/Britain choose from the Nordic options

If you are from South Europe/Spain/Italy/Greece/Balcans/etc choose from the Med options

If you are from Eastern Europe/Russia choose from the Slavic options

If you are from America, choose from where your origins are according to the above three options.

If you do not want to follow my guidelines: just choose from one of the three (Nordic/Med/Slavic) options, with the one you most identify as an individual.

Hopefully this poll will give us a clear perspective of the possible relationships between the sub-branches of the White race and how close Europeans really feel to each other.

Loki
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Let me just quickly say that I find Med-Nord romances repulsive to look at, especially if the female is Nordic. I consider it a form of miscegenation.

Gesta Bellica
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 12:44 PM
We are chasing ghosts..
I think that it's a matter of how frequent are these relationships.

It seems to me that that kind of "misgeneration" has always been present in Europe and i can't recall a single "subrace" that was endangered of estinction for that..
And actually the emigration of meds is not a phenomenon anymore but just an exception.
if we get rid of all those non whites that are infesting Europe probbaly we won't even pay attention to this sectarism between whites

but surely i can't see a different level in misgeneration between a swedish girl/spanish guy couple and a swedish guy/spanish girl couple.

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Let me just quickly say that I find Med-Nord romances repulsive to look at, especially if the female is Nordic. I consider it a form of miscegenation.

So what did you vote?

Med
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 02:34 PM

Then you must be of mixed race because Nordics are made up in part of ancient Western Mediterraneans, and Britain has retained a distinct Mediterranean strain that mixes freely with the island's other elements. Such a level of hostility toward a group that's part of your heritage is a little embarrassing. Have some respect for yourself and your ancestors.

For the record, I voted Meds with Meds but didn't feel the need to be crass.

Ederico
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I voted for all women available, lol, but I have my preferences as well. I prefer Southern European girls with light features, they look the best to me.

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 03:05 PM

You never nave anything good to say.You are racist within the race. Make fun of Mexicans because they are pretty horrid to look at as the moolanyanic people.

On to better things and answering the question. I am a mutt but I am more attracted to Meds more so than Nords, but both can be beautiful and both can be ugly. Secondly I would rather use the word Germanic instead of Nord because I think it is that Germanic broads are beautiful. The Romance races are beautiful too.

Evolved
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM
I picked:
I am a Slavic woman and i like Slavic men, Nordic men and Med men

If talking solely about physical attraction, I care more about looks than I do which European subtype the guy is though my preference is usually for fairer types. Every type, IMO, has the studs and the duds.

http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2159/12.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2159/12.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/236/3.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/236/3.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/1040/3.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/1040/3.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/1288/7.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/1288/7.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/362/3.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/362/3.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/3196/1.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/3196/1.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2667/3.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2667/3.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2101/3.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/2101/3.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/700/4.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/700/4.jpg) http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/441/6.jpg?size=100x100 (http://www.model.ru/cgi-bin/sizepic.pl/441/6.jpg)

Johnny Reb
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Once again I'm forced to point out that Slavic is a LINGUISTIC and CULTURAL term. There are both Nordic and Med Slavs. Hellenic Eagle, are you thinking of a specific subtype when you say Slav?

Edit: Regarding the poll, I didn't vote, but agree with LG in that each group has it's good and bad. However, I like lighter features, so would most likely vote within the Nordic category.

Loki
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Well I apologise for making a crass statement. Maybe I should have worded it better. What I had in mind, was a very swarthy individual with a Nordic girl. Not all Mediterraneans look like that, only a minority perhaps. Sorry guys.

norda
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Once again I'm forced to point out that Slavic is a LINGUISTIC and CULTURAL term. There are both Nordic and Med Slavs. Hellenic Eagle, are you thinking of a specific subtype when you say Slav?

Edit: Regarding the poll, I didn't vote, but agree with LG in that each group has it's good and bad. However, I like lighter features, so would most likely vote within the Nordic category.
I like the way Loki plays painful practical jokes on people. ; ) There is no the place for dinarics of Hungary and Austria, Alpines of Bavaria France and Belgium, Bruns and Borebys, East Baltics etc. Doesn't matter ... ca 200 mln of Europeans : )

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 08:46 PM

I generalised, in order to make things easier for this poll and for the posters.
Check the GUIDELINES FOR THIS POLL again:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

{If you are from Eastern Europe/Russia choose from the Slavic options}

{If you do not want to follow my guidelines: just choose from one of the three (Nordic/Med/Slavic) options, with the one you most identify as an individual.}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow these general guidelines in this poll and
if you want to discuss the specific meaning of the term Slav, linguistically, culturaly, etc, we can do that in another thread.

Phill
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 09:32 PM
I choose that I am a Nordic man who likes Nordic women because most of the women i've been attracted to have been more Nordic looking.

galvez
Monday, December 15th, 2003, 11:03 PM
In the U.S. most of the "intersubracial" marriages I have witnessed have been Nordic men with Mediterranean women. Also, one of my best friends is part-Italian and very proud of it, and most of the men who have hit on her (as she has told me) have been Nordic (in fact she married a Nordic). Lots of Nordic guys like women with dark hair.

Furthermore, from what I have witnessed some of the people who seem to fetishize their subrace have in their own lives been attracted to or dated persons of other subraces or even of another race -- a type of hypocrisy, if you will.

Most of the posters here are a mix of various subraces so this "subraces should not mix" can be seen as a form of self-hatred when taken to an extreme. This is not to say that everyone should wish for all Europeans to blend into one -- such an idea I myself find a bit repulsive -- but the fact is that there are no pure races, however a cliche this assertion is, and so fixations with subracial "purity" really make no sense from an anthropological or scientific point of view.

Some posters seem to think that Mediterranean men are hounding Nordic women. I don't know where they get this idea -- Mediterranean men are numerous but not as big of a percentage as Latino and Black men in the U.S., and I am seeing a lot of the blonde girls in the U.S. with Latino and Black men. I am not seeing hordes of blonde females chasing Italian guys -- although it can happen now and then.

Still, Mediterraneans tend to be well off in the U.S. and relatively successful even compared to Germanics and Celts, so it should not be a surprise that they would have open access to some of the best quality among the opposite sex that surrounds them.

What's really funny is that though I acknowledge I am Mediterranean, some would object to me dating a "Nordish" female even though without foreknowledge as to my ethnicity some have labeled me "Nordish" (as opposed to Nordic, which I am clearly not).

Vojvoda
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 12:52 AM
I am a Slavic man and i like Slavic women, Nordic women and Med women.Od jebaca nema biraca!

Awar
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 01:49 AM
I'm a Slavic man, and I'm up for inter-European miscegenation with all except Germanic women. I've seen enough of them on our beaches, and that was enough to make up my mind against them. ( Except for one swedish girl who was awesome ).

Tuor
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 03:05 AM
I am of both slavic and gemainic heritage which one do i pick???

Vojvoda
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 03:35 AM
I am of both slavic and gemainic heritage which one do i pick???

Whatever turns your crank,dude.

Jack
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 07:12 AM
I don't really mind, as long as I find her attractive.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 08:29 AM

Now you're talking my language! I agree. It's not an extreme disgust, like with a Mongoloid or Negroid, but it does irritate me.

I voted: I am a Nordic man and i only like Nordic women -- using Nordic here in the general Nordish sense, which could vary well carry into Slavic and even some Med areas. But I prefer Northwestern types.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Well I apologise for making a crass statement. Maybe I should have worded it better. What I had in mind, was a very swarthy individual with a Nordic girl. Not all Mediterraneans look like that, only a minority perhaps. Sorry guys.

I knew what you meant, Loki. Don't sweat these punks. ; )

Hellenic Eagle
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 09:00 AM
I knew what you meant, Loki. Don't sweat these punks. ; )

Which "punks"?

Hellenic Eagle
Tuesday, December 16th, 2003, 10:53 PM
At this point of the poll i have to make an observation.

It seems that only ladygoeth33 was bold enouph to tell us her preferences, as out of the 18 votes so far she is the only female that has responded.

The rest of the woman of the forum are either too shy to vote, dont want to tell us, or they dont like men (!).*

* There is another option, but it is a bit unlikely: the woman posters are not women, but are men posting with female names!!! I hope i am wrong about that.

Ewergrin
Wednesday, December 17th, 2003, 01:01 AM
* There is another option, but it is a bit unlikely: the woman posters are not women, but are men posting with female names!!! I hope i am wrong about that.

I seriously doubt that. It is true, however, that this Forum is bereft of a sufficient number of vagina owning members.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, December 17th, 2003, 01:38 AM
As a vagina-bearing member of this forum I have to say that I do not want to vote. The poll goes from Med and Nordic (subracial) options to Slavic (cultural/linguistic) options. Someone can be both Med and Slavic or they can be Nordic and Slavic. Plus, I am a disgruntled European mutt (as well as disgruntled, period). >:-|

But, I'll answer the general question. I don't really care what subrace or (European, obviously) ethnicity a man is. But my preference is usually South Eastern European or German. That's what I've decided (as in terms of what kind of man I'll marry -but that's not for sure, of course!). There are nice (and nice looking hehe) men of all types of European backgrounds, though. West Slavic is nice, but so is Irish :-)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, December 17th, 2003, 02:13 AM
I can vouch for Vanessa that she is vagina bearing. (I wish the smilies worked!)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, December 17th, 2003, 02:48 AM
LOL! No, what you really wish is that your statement is true! :-P I wish the smilies worked too, I'd find a good one for this occasion! Hmmph!

Laedifox
Wednesday, December 17th, 2003, 10:06 AM
As another vagina-owning member of this forum, I'll put in my two cents worth. :-)

I voted all, but I probably prefer Med types over the others. I've always found dark haired men attractive, especially those with dark brown or black hair and light eyes.

friedrich braun
Thursday, December 18th, 2003, 04:17 AM

Thank you, Loki! Precisely my thoughts on this point (don't get intimidated, Loki. Speak your mind.) I also find such relationship in very unfortunate.

As for me: Germanic or Celtic.

Gesta Bellica
Thursday, December 18th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Thank you, Loki! Precisely my thoughts on this point (don't get intimidated, Loki. Speak your mind.) I also find such relationship in very unfortunate.

As for me: Germanic or Celtic.

A direct question:
Would u ever date/marry a nordic girl that had a relationship with a sicilian (for example)?
Just curious you know..

Hellenic Eagle
Thursday, December 18th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Friedrich braun,

i understand that you(and other Northwestern Europeans) believe it is better that each European subracial group marry and has offspring only with members of the same group. You come to the point to find such cases repulsive, especially when a Nordic woman is in relationship with a Mediteranean man.

I happen to agree with you on this, i also believe that each European subracial group should marry and breed only with its own, and should find a mate inside one's owns national people. However, i would excuse cases of relations with other European subracial groups, in the case of honest romance/true love.

I also happened to notice, that you especially, happen to agree with and have admiration for historical Mediteranean concepts, such as "the superiority of Greco-Roman paganism", etc.
Therefore i hope you only find repulsive the occurence of Nordic-Mediteranean relations and not the Mediteraneans themselves. Because it would be weird if you have admiration for Mediteranean history and ideology (Greek, Roman), but find Mediteraneans themselves repulsive, dont you think so?

friedrich braun
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 02:05 AM
You understood me correctly. I would like to see Euro ethnies continue existing; hence, my hostility to Euro pan-mixia.

My tremendous admiration and love for Greco-Roman culture is limitless -- I've made that very clear countless times on numerous forums.

Gesta Bellica
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 10:21 AM
You understood me correctly. I would like to see Euro ethnies continue existing; hence, my hostility to Euro pan-mixia.

My tremendous admiration and love for Greco-Roman culture is limitless -- I've made that very clear countless times on numerous forums.

And what's about my previous question?

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 04:58 PM
I would like a girl that is Italian/Sicilian,Greek, and German since me being a mutt already not sense in de purifing someone.

friedrich braun
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 06:28 AM
And what's about my previous question?

What's the question?

xakep
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 06:40 AM
I actually agree with Loki.

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, December 21st, 2003, 11:22 PM
What's the question?

I asked if u would u ever date/marry a nordic girl that had a relationship with a sicilian or another dark haired mediterranean..
just curious to see if the girl is in someway "corrupted" or "impure" for that

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 08:26 PM
I asked if u would u ever date/marry a nordic girl that had a relationship with a sicilian or another dark haired mediterranean..
just curious to see if the girl is in someway "corrupted" or "impure" for that

I hold a Nordish woman who only dates Nordish men, not "Borreby Montenegrins" or "Hallstatt Iranians", but real Nordish men, to be the most beautiful creature on the planet. I find Nordish miscegenation with swarthy Meds to be distasteful, but not at the level of mixing with Mongoloids or Negroids. It's a forgivable sin, especially if she repents and swears her allegiance to her Northern folk!

StrÝbog
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 09:18 PM
I hold a Nordish woman who only dates Nordish men, not "Borreby Montenegrins" or "Hallstatt Iranians", but real Nordish men, to be the most beautiful creature on the planet. I find Nordish miscegenation with swarthy Meds to be distasteful, but not at the level of mixing with Mongoloids or Negroids. It's a forgivable sin, especially if she repents and swears her allegiance to her Northern folk!

So a Swedish Hallstatt who dates a Welsh Atlantid is A-OK, then? Both are 'Nordish'....

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM

Ok.. still i think that according to such a point of view ANY swedish/english couple is a misgeneration as much as an italian/swedish couple coz there's no way that a true swedish blonde is similar to an english one.
The child will surely be a blend between the two and, though is surely more "chromatically" acceptable for u, it still represents a lost of originary genes..
1.000.000 english/swedish couple would mean the end of Sweden as we know it anyway.
But you are living in the new world and honestly i won't follow the same rules in there.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 11:45 PM
So a Swedish Hallstatt who dates a Welsh Atlantid is A-OK, then? Both are 'Nordish'....

It is okay but I prefer to see lighter types with lighter types. Ancestry plays a part in race, let's not be foolish.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 23rd, 2003, 11:58 PM
Ok.. still i think that according to such a point of view ANY swedish/english couple is a misgeneration as much as an italian/swedish couple coz there's no way that a true swedish blonde is similar to an english one.

Yeah, it's totally silly to think a Germanic blonde Swede is anything like a Germanic blond Englishman, how crazy -- even though they're both Hallstatt Nordic (yes, there are English Hallstatt Nordics, are there Italian ones?), all Northern European genetically descend from the same tiny group, and their pigmentation and morphology are similar.

The child will surely be a blend between the two and, though is surely more "chromatically" acceptable for u, it still represents a lost of originary genes..
1.000.000 english/swedish couple would mean the end of Sweden as we know it anyway.
But you are living in the new world and honestly i won't follow the same rules in there.

Perhaps you are looking at it strictly from a cultural point of view without regard to race. Sure, they are a blend of two cultures either way, although still the English are a Germanic people while Italians are not. And let us not forget the historic wars, murders, rapes and enslavement perpetrated by ancient Rome against the Germanic and Celtic people. We are far removed from it now, but imagine how different our feelings would be if we could go back in time and witness those incredible injustices.

I am for protecting the original culture and spirit of each country... but for those who want to cross cultures, leave their homeland and come to America or wherever, a blending of race/culture should remain within the Nordish spectrum for Nords.

Read and bookmark this for reference - www.racialcompact.com

Awar
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 01:00 AM
You're getting more ridiculous with every post

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 01:14 AM
What's so ridiculous about what he is saying?

Awar
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 01:29 AM
With YOU I mean Y'all :-)

There have been at least 30 threads about theoretizing who's the bigger 'miscegenator', who's the bigger 'mongrel', who's better, and all that with POLLS!

I'm gonna make a thread and a poll to ask WHY making such threads/polls.
Has any of the latest 30 such threads accomplished anything more than promoting inter-European hatred?

StrÝbog
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 02:18 AM
all Northern European genetically descend from the same tiny group, and their pigmentation and morphology are similar

Uh, modern genetics hasn't borne this out....? McCulloch's "system" is asinine.

Anyway, Germanic/Celtic/Latin/Slavic are all cultural-linguistic and not racial categories. A Bavarian Dinaric is Germanic, an Italian Dinaric is Romance, a Serbian Dinaric is Slavic. A Med from the Rhineland is Germanic, a Med from Madrid is Romance, a Med from Donegal is Celtic.

And let us not forget the historic wars, murders, rapes and enslavement perpetrated by ancient Rome against the Germanic and Celtic people. We are far removed from it now, but imagine how different our feelings would be if we could go back in time and witness those incredible injustices.

Yes, because only Rome committed crimes against Germanics and Celts. :-P Celts and Germans naturally got along very well. Just look at the Anglo-Saxon treatment of native Britons! :-D How about the English policy towards Ireland for 800 years? At least Rome bore Classical civilization to the people it conquered. You guys complain about Rome treating the Germanics the same way (or better) than the Germanics treated Balts and Slavs 800 years later. ;-)

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Yeah, it's totally silly to think a Germanic blonde Swede is anything like a Germanic blond Englishman, how crazy -- even though they're both Hallstatt Nordic (yes, there are English Hallstatt Nordics, are there Italian ones?), all Northern European genetically descend from the same tiny group, and their pigmentation and morphology are similar.

How do you know how many italians are Halstatt nordics? have u been in Italy yourself? You can classify english and swedish types as similar, as i hale already wrote.. their offrisping will be still fair probably (though there is a significant amount of englishmen with dark, can you say the same for swedes?) but this doesn't mean that the UK and Scandinavian people are equal.
Swedes=Danish=Norwegians.. they are really similar and possibly really assimilable within each others, period.
Finns are not the same thing, British are not the same thing, germans are another thing and so on.

Perhaps you are looking at it strictly from a cultural point of view without regard to race. Sure, they are a blend of two cultures either way, although still the English are a Germanic people while Italians are not. And let us not forget the historic wars, murders, rapes and enslavement perpetrated by ancient Rome against the Germanic and Celtic people. We are far removed from it now, but imagine how different our feelings would be if we could go back in time and witness those incredible injustices.

I am for protecting the original culture and spirit of each country... but for those who want to cross cultures, leave their homeland and come to America or wherever, a blending of race/culture should remain within the Nordish spectrum for Nords.

Read and bookmark this for reference - www.racialcompact.com

No i am looking at this issue ALSO regarding the subraces.. Meds and Nords are 2 big groups, too big i dare to say as they just ignore the smaller sub-subraces they have inside.
A possible interbreeding on a big extent between british and swedes is an abominion, same is between irish and british.
Exceptional cases can be tollerated as they will be absorbed by generations.

And please spare me your complaint about what the ancient romans did thousands years ago.. your fellow germans had their payback already, during the fall of the Eastern Empire and the Middle Ages invasions and i assure you that italians would have a different feelings too thinking about those times.
I would be curious in which european country would u reside if you could go back in ancient Rome times... i am pretty sure about mine and you?

I give you credits that in America the nordish separation can be accepted, in the end it's not easy to find an american with a background that comes 100% form a certain nation and it would be pretentious to write down general rules.

My opinion is still the same. isolated cases of interbreed between european subgroups can be accepted but not encouraged.
When they happen to be too much and they endanger the peculiarities of a nation they must be stopped no matter how close are the subraces or sub-subraces.

Awar
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 04:07 PM
There is a huge number of Irish-Italian Americans. I doubt that these nordish-looking people with Italian surnames or vice versa will choose to abandon their own to cater to McCullochs wet dreams.

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 06:51 PM
There is a huge number of Irish-Italian Americans. I doubt that these nordish-looking people with Italian surnames or vice versa will choose to abandon their own to cater to McCullochs wet dreams.

Well i can't imagine how can they choose between the two different subracial components of their families..
But it's ironic how we talk about these issues like id Europe was 100% safely white and the meds were the ones sailing on boat and ready to approach the northern countries all the time..
Honestly i really WISH that this nord/med quarrel would be the main problem.. it would mean that we got rid of all the scum that's is destroying Europe piece by piece and day by day

Agrippa
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I wrote Med with Med/Nordic/Slavic.
But in fact thats not the real truth because I'm mixed (Nordic-Med, UP-Alpine mostly) but my hairs and eyes are dark by chance, so I'm phaenotypical looking more Med, even it may be something different genetically.

Slavic is not a very precise term and I think that the most of the Europeans, even many phaenotypically "pure" are of mixed subracial groups.

Siegfried
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I'm Nordic and prefer lighter skinned women, which means I'm not a big fan of many Southern European women (though I do accept them as White). I have honestly no idea what subrace my girlfriend is, probably of mixed European ancestry (perhaps some Slavic or Alpine blood; but I'm really but guessing now).

Darksphere
Friday, January 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I think this poll has been wrongly phrased.

I would not marry anyone of none-nordid origin and I rather wouldn't marry anyone outside of my own nationality.

This is not due to the fact that I "only like" our own women though. I find many women of various origins attractive but I still would like to marry someone of my own people for ideological reasons(passing on my culture to my children and such).

My point of view is that there are good women amongst all people so why not take one from my own people and preserve my cultural legacy?

I wouldn't stop at short-term, "no strings attached", relatioships.

MaxH
Sunday, March 14th, 2004, 07:37 PM
One doesn't have to chose a partner of the same racial sub-group in order to ensure passing on ones cultural values to ones children. My father is Med (Galician) and my mother is Nord/Alpine (English). I was born and raised in England, and my being father acutely aware of how a mixed cultural upbringing might be detrimental to his children, chose to pass on little, if any, of his cultural heritage to us, including not teaching us Spanish (although knowing a second language would have been useful). My preference for women lies on a spectrum ranging from the more Alpine looking Meds to the more Med looking Nords (if this makes sense!). I find non-Europids to be ugly in the main, especially Afro-Caribs, although some Oriental women are appealing. My wife is Med-Alpine (British Isles) and it is too early to say what our young son will look like, but he will not be pure Nord or pure Med. He will be pure British however, and white, and this is the most important to me. I am new to this forum, and do not wish to contradict more established members too much until I have had the opportunity to read more of their postings, and they mine, but I must say that I find some of the more extreme Nordic opinions on his topic (Loki, Nordhammer) to be slightly churlish. Reading posts about mixing of Nordics and Meds as "miscegenation" rather misses the point for me, when I see how many non-Europids are clogging up the towns and cities of Britain, bringing with them alien values, languages and genes.

Nordhammer
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Well, in general I find your words miserable beyond belief. But that is just my personal opinion. And in particular, implying more repulsiveness to the Medman-Nordwoman romance than to the Nordman-Medwoman is, in my opinion, extremely hypocritical. But I'm sure there will be more who will agree with you.

Nothing miserable about it, it's natural to have a negative reaction to miscegenation. When the phenotypic disparity is significant enough, it can be called miscegenation. Such is why most Europeans don't accept Middle Easterners as their people, even though both are Caucasoids.

He didn't say he approved of Nordman-Medwoman, he sensibly stated that Medman-Nordwoman has a stronger affect on him. Since his perspective is being a Nordman, naturally he has a stronger feeling. Protecting racial purity with women has always been a higher priority, even in ancient India. Don't you personally have a stronger reaction to white women with Negroes, than white men with Negro females? They are both wrong, but on an emotional level, I think most would say the white female racemixing is more upsetting. Some white women have even told me they too find it more upsetting. Part of it may have to do with the fact that a white man is more able to leave a child with the nonwhite mother, and it stay with the nonwhite population, than a white mother, since mothers raise the children. Also a single male can impregnate many women, but one woman can only be pregnant by one man. Males are more of a threat on a subconscious level.

Scoob
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 01:15 AM
He didn't say he approved of Nordman-Medwoman, he sensibly stated that Medman-Nordwoman has a stronger affect on him. ... Males are more of a threat on a subconscious level.

Males have huge effect on the cultural outlook and identity of the child, including the last name.

Abby Normal
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah, yeah... I couldn't really vote on it; whichever one I chose as myself, I was bound to offend at least someone. You should have included an "other" option! ;)

cosmocreator
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Don't you personally have a stronger reaction to white women with Negroes, than white men with Negro females? They are both wrong, but on an emotional level, I think most would say the white female racemixing is more upsetting. Some white women have even told me they too find it more upsetting.

I used to have a Negro female friend about 15 years ago. She told me that Negro women do not like to see Negro men with white females either.

Nordhammer
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Yeah, yeah... I couldn't really vote on it; whichever one I chose as myself, I was bound to offend at least someone. You should have included an "other" option! ;)

According to your preferences from that test you prefer Nords. ;)

rusalka
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I voted for Nordic, Slavic and Med men although I would like to elaborate on that. Since mostly everyone considers Mediterreanid to be such an umbrella term, I would like to exclude Indians, Pakis, Arabs, Afghans etc. from my "Med list". I had the Pontids and the Western Mediterenneans in mind; especially the charming French, the exotic Welsh and the absolutely fabulous Irishmen who are considered to be the Atlanto-Med type. :)

Scoob
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I used to have a Negro female friend about 15 years ago. She told me that Negro women do not like to see Negro men with white females either.

A lot of black women get extremely jealous of white women with black men - they get violent impulses. They talk about this often in some of their stand-up comedy routines - it is a hot topic for them.

Abby Normal
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 09:43 PM
According to your preferences from that test you prefer Nords. ;)
Yeah, but the problem is that I'm not sure I fit into these categories (I'm some kind of mongrel, likely...) :D ;)

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 02:41 AM
In the U.S. most of the "intersubracial" marriages I have witnessed have been Nordic men with Mediterranean women. Also, one of my best friends is part-Italian and very proud of it, and most of the men who have hit on her (as she has told me) have been Nordic (in fact she married a Nordic). Lots of Nordic guys like women with dark hair.
Yeah, right! :P So you're trying to say that all the Nordics are stealing your Mediterranean women? Not even close! :P

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 02:47 AM
I hold a Nordish woman who only dates Nordish men, not "Borreby Montenegrins" or "Hallstatt Iranians", but real Nordish men, to be the most beautiful creature on the planet.
The nymph, the unicorn, and the Nordish woman who dates ONLY Nordish men (and not those Borreby Montenegrins, or Hallstatt Iranians, but REAL Nordish men, the lighter types!)

What do these all have in common?

They're all creatures that have been held to be the most beautiful on the planet.

They also do not exist. ;) :D

Seriously, though, I don't think many (any?) "Nordish" women are even aware that they are "Nordish," much less proud enough of being Nordish to date only Nordish men.

Awar
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 03:13 AM
The nymph, the unicorn, and the Nordish woman who dates ONLY Nordish men (and not those Borreby Montenegrins, or Hallstatt Iranians, but REAL Nordish men, the lighter types!)

They're all creatures that have been held to be the most beautiful on the planet.

:rotfl :smilies :giggle

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 03:16 AM
:rotfl :smilies :giggle
Glad you liked it, AWAR, my friend! :valkyrie :giggle

Nordhammer
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:04 AM
The nymph, the unicorn, and the Nordish woman who dates ONLY Nordish men

Seriously, though, I don't think many (any?) "Nordish" women are even aware that they are "Nordish," much less proud enough of being Nordish to date only Nordish men.

O ye of little faith. :)

They do exist, but very rare. Most are virgins who don't have sex till marriage or have few partners, and have only been with Nordish men. :)

I've heard of women who only date men with blue eyes, that's a start. ;)

Awar
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:06 AM

Refer them to me please :D

Nordhammer
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:07 AM

You have blue eyes?

Awar
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:21 AM
You have blue eyes?

Yep.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Yep.

Pure or mixed?

Awar
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Pure or mixed?

Blue with a grey circle around the pupil. :shrug

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 05:36 AM
O ye of little faith. :)

They do exist, but very rare. Most are virgins who don't have sex till marriage or have few partners, and have only been with Nordish men. :)

Aha... Where do these girls live, anyway? I can honestly say I'm not *that* picky (which will probably make you happy, anyway, so I won't steal all the Nordic guys! :D :P ). Anyway, I *think* my boyfriend is a Nordic, but I haven't seen him in over a week, he's on vacation (probably off having an affair with one of these girls you speak of! :rage :D )

Nordhammer
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Aha... Where do these girls live, anyway? I can honestly say I'm not *that* picky (which will probably make you happy, anyway, so I won't steal all the Nordic guys! :D :P ). Anyway, I *think* my boyfriend is a Nordic, but I haven't seen him in over a week, he's on vacation (probably off having an affair with one of these girls you speak of! :rage :D )

Well, your preference is for a Nordish guy, even if not exclusively. So that's good. :)

Why would it make me happy? I think you're Nordish. ;) I'm glad you have a Nordic guy.

From my observations women do have a liking for fair skin and light eyes, but the hair is irrelevant or they prefer a darker shade.

Though few, I have heard of some women exclusively dating light-eyed men. Which to me is interesting. I watched a dating show one time and the woman, a really attractive blonde, blue-eyed Nordic female, said that she only dated blue-eyed men. A few of the brown-eyed guys looked shocked by it, and the host of the show made some comments about her creating the master race. :D I think more people are beginning to recognize the growing threat of miscegenation, and in their own way want to preserve Nordishness.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
They also do not exist.I exist.

Seriously, though, I don't think many (any?) "Nordish" women are even aware that they are "Nordish," much less proud enough of being Nordish to date only Nordish men.Here is one.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Aha... Where do these girls live, anyway?I live in Southern California. ;)

Awar
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I live in Southern California. ;)

So, what politics do we talk about with them? Mexican politics? :D

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 07:06 PM
So, what politics do we talk about with them? Mexican politics? :DYes, and others.

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Well, your preference is for a Nordish guy, even if not exclusively. So that's good. :)

Why would it make me happy? I think you're Nordish. ;) I'm glad you have a Nordic guy.
That's nice of you. :)

From my observations women do have a liking for fair skin and light eyes, but the hair is irrelevant or they prefer a darker shade.
I have a preference for light skin and hair, but eye color is irrelevent.

Though few, I have heard of some women exclusively dating light-eyed men. Which to me is interesting. I watched a dating show one time and the woman, a really attractive blonde, blue-eyed Nordic female, said that she only dated blue-eyed men. A few of the brown-eyed guys looked shocked by it, and the host of the show made some comments about her creating the master race. :D I think more people are beginning to recognize the growing threat of miscegenation, and in their own way want to preserve Nordishness.
Interesting. To me, eye color is not of great importance, though.

executiona9
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 09:34 PM
im a Mediterrenean looking Dutchman (I have black hair, darkbrown eyes) with a nordic looking Dutch girlfriend (blond, blue eyes)

what about that :D

rusalka
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 09:36 PM
im a Mediterrenean looking Dutchman (I have black hair, darkbrown eyes) with a nordic looking Dutch girlfriend (blond, blue eyes)

I think that means you will have to be executed by the Nordic squad now. :P

:jk

Gesta Bellica
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 10:17 PM

naah he's Dutch then he's Nordish by divine right ;)
the death penalty is appliable only for us SE ;)

nemo
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 11:05 PM

Nordhammer just got diarrhea :D

nemo
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Don't forget about me! do Italians with blue eyes qualify? :D

rusalka
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Nordhammer just got diarrhea :D
Why are you trying to start something when there is nothing going on? Then don't complain afterwards. ;) Don't stir the dragon.

Abby Normal
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 04:51 AM
I exist.
Indeed, you must be a rare and beautiful creature, then. ;) :valkyrie

As for me, I'm not that choosy.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 04:53 AM
As for me, I'm not that choosy.

That's for sure since you like Pushkin.

j/k @ Pushkin

old aryan
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Why are you trying to start something when there is nothing going on? Then don't complain afterwards. ;) Don't stir the dragon.

Huh?:-O
Frankly my luck is more non-Nordic:| :D ...a little too cold for me.
To the south and east...I like the openness, style and humor:pepper :pepper :pepper

Nordhammer
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 06:03 AM

Yes, his IP has been recorded and traced, and forwarded to the proper authorities. ;)

Angelcynn Beorn
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 02:00 AM
I think the blue eyes comment is true. Ive been told quite a few times, including by a black girl and an indian lady, that my (blue-green) eyes are "stunning". :gvictory :AWW

nemo
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 02:26 AM
I think the blue eyes comment is true. Ive been told quite a few times, including by a black girl and an indian lady, that my (blue-green) eyes are "stunning". :gvictory :AWW

What did they say about the rest of you? :bounce