PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Kadu
Tuesday, September 5th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Is it possible for a atlantid or a north atlantid, to born with dark hair instead of blonde hair (light hair)?

Pro-Alpine
Tuesday, September 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Is it possible for a atlantid or a north atlantid, to born with dark hair instead of blonde hair (light hair)?

I think you mean the opposite of this, an Atlantid born with Light hair instead of dark hair, right?. I Doubt it, the majority of them may be blue-eyed but brunet hair seems to be predominant.

Kadu
Tuesday, September 5th, 2006, 09:25 PM
No, i meant just the way i said.
But what you said is incorrect, i have many friends who were born blonde, and then turned light brown and even dark brown almost black.

oneeyeisbetter
Tuesday, September 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM
I was born with brown hair...then it turned white platinum for a long time and now its dark blond/ light brown. I've heard that Atlantid hair can lighten and darken off and on thru life.

Kadu
Wednesday, September 6th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Agrippa, what's your opinion on this matter?

fareast
Thursday, September 7th, 2006, 11:54 AM
No, i meant just the way i said.
But what you said is incorrect, i have many friends who were born blonde, and then turned light brown and even dark brown almost black.
why do you know they are atlantids or north atlantids?

Kadu
Thursday, September 7th, 2006, 12:07 PM
why do you know they are atlantids or north atlantids?

Because, they fit in that description, based on SNPA.

sheriff skullface
Thursday, September 7th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I have red hair, and I think somewhat of an atlantid/cromagnid appearance and my hair is known to lighten and darken depending on how much sun I get

Kadu
Thursday, September 7th, 2006, 09:48 PM
I have red hair, and I think somewhat of an atlantid/cromagnid appearance and my hair is known to lighten and darken depending on how much sun I get

That happens to me too, i'm dark brown, and during summer at the beach my hair changes to medium brown. But im not refering to that, i'm talking about people who are born with blonde hair, but soon the hair starts to change.

Galaico
Friday, September 8th, 2006, 12:01 AM
i'm talking about people who are born with blonde hair, but soon the hair starts to change.
That's very common among brown-haired people, it's not usually a white blond as in Nordid kids, but a dark blond. I don't think it is a particular trait of any specific sub-type, it surely occurs among Atlantids and Atlanto-Meds (that's what I know for personal experience) but I think it commonly occurs aswell in Pontids, Alpinids, Dinarids and even probably some Gracile-Meds.

As for an Atlantid being born having dark hair instead of blond hair, I don't see why not, but sincerely, I don't have a clue.

Agrippa
Friday, September 8th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I'm not such a typical Atlantid, rather a mixture which approximates the standard, however, from what I know and saw, its possible, but a lot have lighter hair earlier in life as well. Especially if looking at British Nordatlantid-Atlantid variation, a lot seem to be dark haired in early childhood already. Glenlivet might have more experiences with such young people's look, didnt read anything more or less scientific about such a pattern.
I myself was dark-blonde to light brown in early childhood and became dark, brown-black haired over time.

Vilay
Friday, September 8th, 2006, 03:59 PM

My hair is naturally black without any highlights - just black.

Kadu
Friday, September 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM
My hair is naturally black without any highlights - just black.

And during chilhood?

Vilay
Friday, September 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM
And during chilhood?

baby - black
child - black
teeni - black
now - black

But my dad had very light blonde hair as he was a child and it turned into black when we was a teenager. My mam had light brown hair in her youth and it turned into dark brown. My sister had black hair as baby and it turned into dark brown. My two grandma's had both black hair over the time, my grandpa's had black and light brown hair all the time.

Ragnar Thorsson
Monday, September 18th, 2006, 05:43 AM
How about children with white hair till their 12th.
12th till 16 golden blond.
And then suddenly darkblond hair and black eyebrows?
Typical for a North Atlantid??, if so.. I gotta be north Atlantid which I doubt.:D

Glynd Eastŵd
Monday, September 18th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I would classify myself as pred. Atlantid with some Litorid admix. I was actually born with blonde hair, although it soon darkened to light-brown during my infant school years and now dark-brown in my teenage years. I think eventually it will turn black. Most Brits, even the Mediterranid types, have light hair during their childhood.

But to answer your question, yes, I don't see why it's not possible , as long as their facial morphology and build fit that of the Nord-Atlantid/Atlantid type.