PDA

View Full Version : Baltids in Sweden

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 09:32 AM
There is a lot of Baltids in Sweden, I see them every day and almost everyone here in Stockholm(Swedish capital) has got some Baltid influences. Someone said earlier somwehere in this forum that the pictures on snyggast.com isn't reprecentive for the Swedish population, but yes, they are. There is a really strong Uralic strain in Sweden. East Baltics, Ladogians, etc are very common, and those who are isn't only descendants from Saamis, Finns etc but "true" Swedes. Some days I see more East Baltics that other (Hallstatt, Borreby etc) here on the streets.

A funny thing I've noticed is that this Uralic strain are especially common againt the youth. Maybe nothing to care about, but I think that a majority of the youth are just Baltids.

Antoher thing aginat Sweden is that it's very "inn" for a Swedish man to have East Asian girlfriends, and they often mix up creating "something", halft Swedish halv East Asian.

Personally, I'm gong to try to find a Alpine woman or something like that to have offspring with, so my race can live on ;)

I'm sorry if I write somewhat confusing, I hope you understand.

Iuzln
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Having visited both Sweden and Holland and seeing many netherlanders turist during summer,I must say hollanders,averagely,seem more nordic (in the classic sense) than swedish people.
In sweden people there's sometimes some baltic influence that in hollanders I don't see.

Dienekes_Pontikos
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 11:28 AM
There is a lot of Baltids in Sweden, I see them every day and almost everyone here in Stockholm(Swedish capital) has got some Baltid influences.

The Scandinavian population is a three-way cross between two varieties of Mediterranean (the brunet, low-headed West European one and the medium-pigmented, high-headed Central European one) and the Baltic race (strongly depigmented, broad-faced), with a small dose of Uralic (Baltic-Mongoloid) influence.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 12:55 PM
I find the Baltic race to be the strongest here in the swedish east coast. Maybe it is due to the fact that we are closer to Finland and the Baltics than the west coast.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 12:56 PM
There is a lot of Baltids in Sweden, I see them every day and almost everyone here in Stockholm(Swedish capital) has got some Baltid influences. Someone said earlier somwehere in this forum that the pictures on snyggast.com isn't reprecentive for the Swedish population, but yes, they are. There is a really strong Uralic strain in Sweden. East Baltics, Ladogians, etc are very common, and those who are isn't only descendants from Saamis, Finns etc but "true" Swedes. Some days I see more East Baltics that other (Hallstatt, Borreby etc) here on the streets.

A funny thing I've noticed is that this Uralic strain are especially common againt the youth. Maybe nothing to care about, but I think that a majority of the youth are just Baltids.

Antoher thing aginat Sweden is that it's very "inn" for a Swedish man to have East Asian girlfriends, and they often mix up creating "something", halft Swedish halv East Asian.

Personally, I'm gong to try to find a Alpine woman or something like that to have offspring with, so my race can live on ;)

I have been in Stockholm twice, i have some friends there.
My question is... is Stockholm really representative of Sweden and Swedes?
In my travelling i have noticed that big cities are nothing but a melting polt. they
attract a lot of immigrants both from inside and outside their respective country.

Milano is another example.
I am working here since 1999 and still i wasn't able to find a true Milanese, Nobody here seems to have at least his/her 4 grandparents from Milano, they have at elast one that came from elsewhere in Italy.
I am sure it would be hard in the same way to find a Stockholm inhabitant with 4 grandparents all originarly from Stockholm.

Not mentioning the race mixing that is a common plaguer in every bifg cities, regardless of latitude and race...

Too bad coz Stockholm is a really wonderful city on itself, but it was really hard to swallow al those swedish girls hand in hand with black apes =(

Prodigal Son
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Get ready to be torn to shreds by Loki, Tifilis. He seems to believe that all Germanic speakers are Nordic by default.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 01:00 PM
In a way, Stockholm is representive for the Swedish poulation. If you travel along the swedish east coast you will find many Baltids.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:12 PM
What an utter nonsense. I did not expect this from you, tifilis, no, I actually did not. Controversial ideas will give you attention, and you will find followers among Mediterranists who see semi-Mongoloid Germanic and Slavic people everywhere. Ask yourself about the reliability of those observations. Do you see what Dienekes is telling you?!

Is a young, chubby (that is because of all the fast food youngsters eat, also in England), light-blond haired, blue-eyed, long-headed Swedish teenager an "uralic"? Is that what you see? Sure, some Swedes have more obtuse (again, more in the north of the country) noses, but far from all. The most Nordid part of Sweden is in the Southwest, near Southeastern Norway.

People of Uppland are mainly of Västmanlandstyp (low-skulled type, and Faloid), and the people in the east coast are predominantly Trönder.

You cannot judge from a capital like Stockholm. Many have recent ancestors from e.g. Dalarna and Värmland. I remember that once when we were studying Louis Gerhard De Geer's influence and other Walloons our Swedish class teacher in Stockholm asked us how many have Walloon ancestry. Around 30 % raised their hands. There are also many Finns in Sweden, and even more "Finlandssvenskar" (who are anthropologically slightly different, read Nordenstreng).

Den "Östbaltiska rasen" har sin utbredning i Finland och Estland, inte Sverige. Vidare finns det en mörkare "Savolaxtyp" utmed Ryssland och söder ut mot Karpaterna. Du kan skicka ett meddelande till mig och jag skall rekommendera några böcker om Sveriges rasliga förhållande i samband med Irland och Britannien mot Atlanten i väst, och i öst, utmed den Baltiska kusten i Estland och Lettland.

De "finska inslagen" i Uppland kom från Ålands hav. De är ett främmande folkslag . Blondheten är missvisande, och självfallet är det lättare att plocka ut en Zigenare än en Finne. De "vida bredare huvuden och även ansikten samt oftare uppnäsa" bland vissa Upplänningar är igen från Finnar.

Alla folkströmmar måste studeras innan man dras alltför hastiga slutsatser om Sveriges situation när det gäller det antropologiska situation. Sedan skall det också sägas att antropologi bör ses i samband med historia och etnologi.

I guess that people will always want to refute the obvious.

I personally believe the low-skulled, long-headed, orthognathous Nordids with low orbitae are frequent in England. That is also what Huxley, Nyessen and Lundman state in their respective works. Those types have a significant brown-haired minority, and there is a higher frequency of brown eyes. We can call them "Keltic Nordic" (or Lundman's "Nordatlantisk"). The people of Northern Netherlands are indeed very Nordid, but the cephalic Index for the population is higher than in most of England, and the type is more robust, still narrow-faced, extremely low-skulled type in Frisia, while the people of Groningen approach the Faelid type. Bolk and Nyessen noted about a higher-skulled, not Nordid in a pronounced form like the Friterpian sub-type, but of the Reihengräber sub-type.

What are you trying to say? That Sweden is not an exceptionally Nordid country, rather "Baltid" and "Uralic"?

Det var en tid då jag också försökte att se samband av den karakären som du gör. Svenskar är i huvudsak ett lågskalligt västeuropeiskt folk. Men problemet är om du vill se de udda, alltså skillnader, eller likheter.

Ja du får ha det gott.

There is a lot of Baltids in Sweden, I see them every day and almost everyone here in Stockholm(Swedish capital) has got some Baltid influences.

East Baltics, Ladogians, etc are very common, and those who are isn't only descendants from Saamis, Finns etc but "true" Swedes. Some days I see more East Baltics that other (Hallstatt, Borreby etc) here on the streets.

I'm sorry if I write somewhat confusing

Pomor
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Volksdeutsche, could you give an approximate estimation of Sweden's racial types in %? I am talking about ethnic Swedes, of course.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Oj, förlåt, men ändå.. de tycks vara vanliga. Kanske jag gjorde fel.. ursäkta. Jo, man har väl för starkt detaljsinne...

But well.. maybe I'm wrong. Sorry.

Jethro Tull
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:33 PM
What an utter nonsense. I did not expect this from you, tifilis, no, I actually did not. Controversial ideas will give you attention, and you will find followers among Mediterranists who see semi-Mongoloid Germanic and Slavic people everywhere. Ask yourself about the reliability of those observations. Do you see what Dienekes is telling you?!

Is a young, chubby (that is because of all the fast food youngsters eat, also in England), light-blond haired, blue-eyed, long-headed Swedish teenager an "uralic"? Is that what you see? Sure, some Swedes have more obtuse (again, more in the north of the country) noses, but far from all. The most Nordid part of Sweden is in the Southwest, near Southeastern Norway.

People of Uppland are mainly of Västmanlandstyp (low-skulled type, and Faloid), and the people in the east coast are predominantly Trönder.

You cannot judge from a capital like Stockholm. Many have recent ancestors from e.g. Dalarna and Värmland. I remember that once when we were studying Louis Gerhard De Geer's influence and other Walloons our Swedish class teacher in Stockholm asked us how many have Walloon ancestry. Around 30 % raised their hands. There are also many Finns in Sweden, and even more "Finlandssvenskar" (who are anthropologically slightly different, read Nordenstreng).

Den "Östbaltiska rasen" har sin utbredning i Finland och Estland, inte Sverige. Vidare finns det en mörkare "Savolaxtyp" utmed Ryssland och söder ut mot Karpaterna. Du kan skicka ett meddelande till mig och jag skall rekommendera några böcker om Sveriges rasliga förhållande i samband med Irland och Britannien mot Atlanten i väst, och i öst, utmed den Baltiska kusten i Estland och Lettland.

De "finska inslagen" i Uppland kom från Ålands hav. De är ett främmande folkslag . Blondheten är missvisande, och självfallet är det lättare att plocka ut en Zigenare än en Finne. De "vida bredare huvuden och även ansikten samt oftare uppnäsa" bland vissa Upplänningar är igen från Finnar.

Alla folkströmmar måste studeras innan man dras alltför hastiga slutsatser om Sveriges situation när det gäller det antropologiska situation. Sedan skall det också sägas att antropologi bör ses i samband med historia och etnologi.

I guess that people will always want to refute the obvious.

I personally believe the low-skulled, long-headed, orthognathous Nordids with low orbitae are frequent in England. That is also what Huxley, Nyessen and Lundman state in their respective works. Those types have a significant brown-haired minority, and there is a higher frequency of brown eyes. We can call them "Keltic Nordic" (or Lundman's "Nordatlantisk"). The people of Northern Netherlands are indeed very Nordid, but the cephalic Index for the population is higher than in most of England, and the type is more robust, still narrow-faced, extremely low-skulled type in Frisia, while the people of Groningen approach the Faelid type. Bolk and Nyessen noted about a higher-skulled, not Nordid in a pronounced form like the Friterpian sub-type, but of the Reihengräber sub-type.

What are you trying to say? That Sweden is not an exceptionally Nordid country, rather "Baltid" and "Uralic"?

Det var en tid då jag också försökte att se samband av den karakären som du gör. Svenskar är i huvudsak ett lågskalligt västeuropeiskt folk. Men problemet är om du vill se de udda, alltså skillnader, eller likheter.

Ja du får ha det gott.

I suspect your concepts about nordics. http://www.forums.skadi.net/images/icons/icon12.gif

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry if I have been irritating you all, I now see that I was stupid in my post. Sorry, it would not happen again. :~(

Jethro Tull
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I'm sorry if I have been irritating you all, I now see that I was stupid in my post. Sorry, it would not happen again. :~(Tifilis, you didn't say anything offensive. I watched some scandinavian movies and i agree with you!
Ask for a volksdeutch picture(he claims to be a nordicist) to see what he call a nordic.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:44 PM
It is difficult, one can of course interpret numbers from Lundman's "folkstockar". I have not sit down, focused, and done such a job. Nevertheless, I estimate that 20-25 % are of Götatyp (in "sydvästnordiska folkstocken", meaning the "southwest Nordic folk stock") , 40 % of Tröndertyp, 20 % of Västmanlandstyp och 10 % of Tydalstyp. As for the rest, well, ok, I admit that there are few who look East-Baltid or East-Baltoid. But, as i previously stated, they are mainly, if not all, of Finnish ancestry, whether ancient or recent. There is also some very weak elements from the Roma (e.g. in Dalarna) people and Lapps (Saamis, also divided in a southern and northern group, Kackid and Varid, where the northern group is related to Samoyeds, while the southern is Lapponoid, with related types in Poland, if so, then Gorid?) and Finns in Norrbotten.

The remaining who will make it 100 % look Nordoid for a common observer, e.g. an American tourist. It is also often so that people who would see a North Italian Nordoid would think that they are seeing something wrong, while even a remotely Nordoid Swede is believed to be exceptionally Nordid.

Lundman divide the Nordid folk stocks in Sweden into two main stocks, the Göta (there are Alpinid strains in the south of this stock in Southwestern Sweden, maybe from Danes?) and Trönder (bipolar Nordid-Alpinid stock, perhaps Tydaloid in origin). Individual types are deduced in other stocks (e.g. in Uppland and Dalarna) whom remind us of these "original" stocks. Lundman even found Orientalid/Arabid types in Djura and Boda in Dalarna, and perhaps they came from Turks.

Västmanlandstypen is seen as a sub-race of the Nordid. The type is more Cro-Magnoid and thickset. That is what maybe some confuse with "Baltid". They have more concave noses, also among men. They remind me of some "Irish Brünns".

Strictly speaking, I think that Sweden is around 80 % Nordid. Keep in mind that most anthropographical studies were made before all the modern mass communication and greater population movements that we have now. That is not the final though, and I have not seen all of Sweden. It depends whom you have seen and where you have been. We should of course seek more accurate numbers from various works about Sweden. I do not have any infront of me right now, nor have I read enough to be able to say any more exact numbers.

Lundman guess that what some phys. anthropologists called Fenno-Nordid is the East-Baltid Savolaxtyp. Did not Earlson call the type Borreby? This is confusing, but we can be pretty sure that Nordid is a misnomer for such a type.

Volksdeutsche, could you give an approximate estimation of Sweden's racial types in %? I am talking about ethnic Swedes, of course.

Pomor
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:51 PM
By Nordid you mean Göta and Trönder, I assume? Anyway how do you explain that every second person in www.snyggast.se looks East Baltid?

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Are you saying that I am being bias regarding the anthropological condition of Sweden?

Tifilis, you didn't say anything offensive. I watched some scandinavian movies and i agree with you!
Ask for a volksdeutch picture(he claims to be a nordicist) to see what he call a nordic.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:07 PM
What you assume is correct. Please read my other post too. I checked some of the girls, and they seem rather broad-faced. Anyway, you have to travel to Sweden. Stockholm is great in summer. The archipelago in the eastern part of the city is very nice.

Some of the photos of that site might be of Finnish girls. I have to be honest that some of the girls on that site strike me as East-Baltid. Maybe they like to expose themselves : - ). It is difficult to say, but that has not been my experience in Sweden. Wait a second, perhaps my Nordid is an East-Baltid, haha. Those from Norbotten, not surprisingly, are more East-Baltid.

Most, if not all of them seem like teenagers. They will change a lot. Also search by regions where there are less foreigners. A lot of them, especially the guys, seem to at least be partly or fully from Turkey or Syria.

Let us see what Loki and the others say.

By Nordid you mean Göta and Trönder, I assume? Anyway how do you explain that every second person in www.snyggast.se looks East Baltid?

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:14 PM
It is fine, my friend. Maybe I was too sensitive. I see that you meant no harm towards Sweden.

You are of course entitled to have your own opinions. We should listen to all opinions. You live there, so you should know more than most people. That does nto always mean the observations are more reliable, although closer to the reality, at least opposed to deducing from various web sites of young Swedish people whom are doing "sexy poses" infront of the webcam.

Ville du se att samband mellan östeuropér och Svenskar?

Oj, förlåt, men ändå.. de tycks vara vanliga. Kanske jag gjorde fel.. ursäkta. Jo, man har väl för starkt detaljsinne...

But well.. maybe I'm wrong. Sorry.

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:22 PM
the bottom line is that it appears that surviving of present northern femotype in Sweden is impossible. In central stockholm in young generation of women you see more mixed race pairs than swedish-swedish pairs. So it appears being a matter of few generations when Sweden will become one of the most non-nordic in phenotype country.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:22 PM
It is fine, my friend. Maybe I was too sensitive. I see that you meant no harm towards Sweden.

You are of course entitled to have your own opinions. We should listen to all opinions. You live there, so you should know more than most people. That does nto always mean the observations are more reliable, although closer to the reality, at least opposed to deducing from various web sites of young Swedish people whom are doing "sexy poses" infront of the webcam.

Ville du se att samband mellan östeuropér och Svenskar?

Jag? Nej, jag menar bara att det förekommer östbalter i Sverige, som alltså funnits här ganska länge.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Typ 50 % av eleverna på min skola är av Östbaltisk typ, liksom.. nu ska ju inte min skola vara så representativ kanske, men jag finndet det ändå "hyfsat" vanligt. Inget ovanligt att se östbalter, liksom.. menade jag.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Jasså du, så var minsann inte fallet på min tid. Det kanske beror på vilken grupp av människor vi pratar om. Denna iakttagelse är av selektiv natur. Men det är en intressant iakttagelse, och jag är villig att ändra vissa av mina uppfattningar. Har du möjligtvis varit i Skåne? Som jag sade, även vissa Svenska antropologer såg svaga Östbaltiska drag i Uppland.

De finns sådana eller liknande typer, men likt förbannat är de flesta Svenska folkstockar starkt Nordiska.

Typ 50 % av eleverna på min skola är av Östbaltisk typ, liksom.. nu ska ju inte min skola vara så representativ kanske, men jag finndet det ändå "hyfsat" vanligt. Inget ovanligt att se östbalter, liksom.. menade jag.

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:41 PM
A lot of people are concerned about disappearance of e.g. Pandas
but when it comes to disappearence of original Swedish population no one seems to care about it. Swedish phenotype is something which was created by thousends of years of evolution and no one can argue with the fact that it is a special and recognized everywhere in the world as one of the most beautiful phenotype. Social structure of Swedish society is one of the most devoloped in the world with extraordinarily minimal crime rate. Yet it is painful to see how this all, being a product of thousends of years of antropological and cultural developments is getting destroyed within few generations. These processes are also fueled by some mentally disturbed elemets in society obssesed with creazy ideas that mixing "is good" that it enriches Sweden etc, that "integration is good" and everything else is a fascism. I must stress that I feel that I, am personally not a nationalist and not a racist I have nothing against other people and races but what is painful to see that presently Sweden is the country which is being completely destroeyed culturaly and racialy. I have respect to other races and cultures but it is too painful to see that swedish race is being eliminated. I would say I am for ethnical diversity but for me ethnical diversity is when there exist different ethnicities but not where everything is mixed into only one average ethinicity.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Jasså du, så var minsann inte fallet på min tid. Det kanske beror på vilken grupp av människor vi pratar om. Denna iakttagelse är av selektiv natur. Men det är en intressant iakttagelse, och jag är villig att ändra vissa av mina uppfattningar. Har du möjligtvis varit i Skåne? Som jag sade, även vissa Svenska antropologer såg svaga Östbaltiska drag i Uppland.

De finns sådana eller liknande typer, men likt förbannat är de flesta Svenska folkstockar starkt Nordiska.

Jo fan, nog är de nordiska alltid, men östbalterna finns där också. Kanske har de ökat, vet inte.

Skåne? I Skåne så var det mest.. ja.. Halstatt-folk kanske, njao.. men inga östbalter i överlag om man säger så.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:42 PM
The demographic situation of big cities are special, and differ a lot. All kinds of people are attracted to major cities because of better job and leisure (although that is relative, but most people enjoy the modern life) opportunities.

Vad tycker du om påståendet att det finns Östbaltiska typer i Sverige? Håller du med?

the bottom line is that it appears that surviving of present northern femotype in Sweden is impossible. In central stockholm in young generation of women you see more mixed race pairs than swedish-swedish pairs. So it appears being a matter of few generations when Sweden will become one of the most non-nordic in phenotype country.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:44 PM
The demographic situation of big cities are special, and differ a lot. All kinds of people are attracted to major cities because of better job and leisure (although that is relative, but most people enjoy the modern life) opportunities.

Vad tycker du om påståendet att det finns Östbaltiska typer i Sverige? Håller du med?

Jag eller Henrik?

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Yes, and I feel that we should be as much concerned about humans. Let me quote a lovely text from Dutch anthropologist Dr. D. J. H. Nyèssen (1927):

"We have institutions for investigating the soil and the rivers, canals and ditches by which it is traversed. Every sand-hill has been most carefully studied, and the atmosphere above and the stony strata beneath, diligently studied. But no interest is taken in the study of man himself, who conquers the air with intrepidity, and drives the mineshaft deep into the bowels of the earth. Only when laid on a bed of sickness, is he considered worthy of special attention."

A lot of people are concerned about disappearance of e.g. Pandas

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Henrik, if you can speak Swedish, it's allright if you do it with me and Volksdeutsche.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Jag finner det väldigt vanligt att svenska män blandar upp sig med Östasiatiska(koreaner, kineser osv) kvinnor. Ser det ofta på stan här i Stockholm. De blandar gärna upp sig och skaffar avkomma.

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Henrik, if you can speak Swedish, it's allright if you do it with me and Volksdeutsche.

i think since it is a public forum i would guess english is more appropriate

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:01 PM
i think since it is a public forum i would guess english is more appropriate

Nej, det är skitsamma. Du kör på bara.

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:08 PM
may impression is that pairs of swedish men-chinesian or vietamese women is much much much less frequent than pairs of swedish women and arab/kurd/iranian/latino/african men

In denmark and Norway the frequency of apparance of mixed pairs is much less. I especially liked the sitation in Bergen in this respect.

I think the taboo on antropological question is due to some social layer of people who are 1) mentally distrubed 2) mixed race 3) experience identity crisis. Because there is nothing wrong with the statement that "I want that swedish people would exist", i have respect to other people and do not have anything against them. But I do not want to see that Swedish people would totally disappear and as it stands now they will.

By the way I am not swedish albeit living in Sweden I originate from different north-west european country but I love swedish people and it is too painful for me to see where this country is going.

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Well, the pairs are never Swedish and Chinese, but rather a small group of Swedish middle or upper-middle class, middle-aged Swedish men who pick up Thai women whom they bring back home to Sweden.

Jag har själv noll förtroende för män som far till Thailand och träffar en kvinna. Det finns många skäl till detta.

Visserligen är det som så att vissa är verkligen förälskade. Man får akta sig för fördomar.

En thailändsk kvinna är uppfostrad till att inte säga emot sin man. Inte ifrågasätta vad han säger eller gör. Det är oftast illa för båda parter.

[QUOTE=Henrik]may impression is that pairs of swedish men-chinesian or vietamese women is much much much less frequent than pairs of swedish women and arab/kurd/iranian/latino/african men

[QUOTE]

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:43 PM
may impression is that pairs of swedish men-chinesian or vietamese women is much much much less frequent than pairs of swedish women and arab/kurd/iranian/latino/african men

In denmark and Norway the frequency of apparance of mixed pairs is much less. I especially liked the sitation in Bergen in this respect.

I think the taboo on antropological question is due to some social layer of people who are 1) mentally distrubed 2) mixed race 3) experience identity crisis. Because there is nothing wrong with the statement that "I want that swedish people would exist", i have respect to other people and do not have anything against them. But I do not want to see that Swedish people would totally disappear and as it stands now they will.

By the way I am not swedish albeit living in Sweden I originate from different north-west european country but I love swedish people and it is too painful for me to see where this country is going.

You are saying a lot of right things..
I think it's really scary what's happening in Sweden.. but in the same time i fear that this will happen everywhere
In Finland for example mixed couples are lesser than in Sweden but only coz the non whites are less in percentage..everywhere i looked even the most horrible scumbag with a dark skin seemed to have a nice (often blonde) girlfriend..
it made my blood boiling all the time even if i am mediterranean and i should not ....
And i don't need ya to tell the scary stories that i have heard... not only they are damned monkeys but they also treat the girls like welcome mat and cheat everytime.. and most of them are refugees then just parasites of your society.
I have a really good friends there and not all of them are racialist. it makes me sick to think they don't realize what they are doing to their land and people.

Tifilis
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Well, the pairs are never Swedish and Chinese, but rather a small group of Swedish middle or upper-middle class, middle-aged Swedish men who pick up Thai women whom they bring back home to Sweden.

Jag har själv noll förtroende för män som far till Thailand och träffar en kvinna. Det finns många skäl till detta.

Jag förstår, samma här. Varför ska man träffa folk därifrån överhuvudtaget?

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 06:54 PM
yes that is all terrible, once this processes is started it never ends, in few generation system of interpretations will shift and mixed race will be accepted as original swedes. etc etc

btw i spoke with some kyrgysians recently - they told me "oh originally
we descenants of blue eyed slavs" "oh a brother of my girlfriend of my friend is a kyrgisians with blue eyes!" - that is sweden in few generations - sweded will be proud if someone displays remote nordic
signatures.

this is i am afraid is what happened in russia - e.g. this person is one of russial nationalists leaders: (regarded in society as russian)

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 07:13 PM
yes that is all terrible, once this processes is started it never ends, in few generation system of interpretations will shift and mixed race will be accepted as original swedes. etc etc

we descenants of blue eyed slavs" "oh a brother of my girlfriend of my friend is a kyrgisians with blue eyes!" - that is sweden in few generations - sweded will be proud if someone displays remote nordic
signatures.

this is i am afraid is what happened in russia - e.g. this person is one of russial nationalists leaders: (regarded in society as russian)

Another good point!
excluding the black-white kids i am pretty sure that all those half arab or half chinese mongrels will be educated as swedish kids. then they will feel the right to call themselves "swedes".
And then they will pointing out the few kids that will hold the recessive bright eyes or fair hair genes as a proof of the "success" of their misgeneration.
And moreover they will simply destroy the attendibilty of every statistics as they will appear a swedish there.....

In a small way that's what happened here in Northern Italy (with less effects of course coz the mixing parts were more homogeneous). a child of a northern italian/southern italian couple feel himself as a full northern italian though he doesn't despise the southern origins.
For a non italian this seems to be a minor point but it's not.. the dialectal and cultural heritage disappears in that way, in Milano almost nobody can speak the former latin-gaulish dialect for example.
At this point any genetical research about northern italians cannot be taken for valid if it's made in a big Northern Italy city

This sick society tries to level all the differences, no more whites or blacks or reds but just pathetic shades of grey......

Glenlivet
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Kirghiz people in Sweden? That is unusual, to say the least.

How come you know so much about the people of the former Soviet Union?

we descenants of blue eyed slavs" "oh a brother of my girlfriend of my friend is a kyrgisians with blue eyes!"

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Kirghiz people in Sweden? That is unusual, to say the least.

How come you know so much about the people of the former Soviet Union?

I was living in Russia for a while in fact. And the Kyrgisians were not from Sweden. Are you living in Sweden? Are you Swedish?

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Another good point!
excluding the black-white kids i am pretty sure that all those half arab or half chinese mongrels will be educated as swedish kids. then they will feel the right to call themselves "swedes".
And then they will pointing out the few kids that will hold the recessive bright eyes or fair hair genes as a proof of the "success" of their misgeneration.
And moreover they will simply destroy the attendibilty of every statistics as they will appear a swedish there.....

In a small way that's what happened here in Northern Italy (with less effects of course coz the mixing parts were more homogeneous). a child of a northern italian/southern italian couple feel himself as a full northern italian though he doesn't despise the southern origins.
For a non italian this seems to be a minor point but it's not.. the dialectal and cultural heritage disappears in that way, in Milano almost nobody can speak the former latin-gaulish dialect for example.
At this point any genetical research about northern italians cannot be taken for valid if it's made in a big Northern Italy city

This sick society tries to level all the differences, no more whites or blacks or reds but just pathetic shades of grey......

It is very interesting what you say about Italy.
It is terrible to see all these processes. When I am in Stockholm I am trying just do not look around to see all these mixed pairs. it is depressing. for something to have a value it must be a product of some long and a difficult process. Sweden culturally and racially is a product of a long evolution, which claimed thousends of years and millions of lifes and now it is all being irreversibly destroyed once and forever. I agree that strips humal civilation of one of its brightest colors. And what is most horrible this mixing process no matter how slow is terribly effective - ealrier or later it will uniformize everything.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 07:43 PM
It is very interesting what you say about Italy.
It is terrible to see all these processes. When I am in Stockholm I am trying just do not look around to see all these mixed pairs. it is depressing. for something to have a value it must be a product of some long and a difficult process. Sweden culturally and racially is a product of a long evolution, which claimed thousends of years and millions of lifes and now it is all being irreversibly destroyed once and forever. I agree that strips humal civilation of one of its brightest colors. And what is most horrible this mixing process no matter how slow is terribly effective - ealrier or later it will uniformize everything.

yes every cultural and physical race is a result of a long process..
of course also in ancient times there's always been some slight form of interbreeding (between europeans) but now we are facing the biggest threat that the european-white race has ever faced.
Once u mix with a huge amount of non whites there's no turning back.
We are a part of nature, a little different gene can be absorbed with time;
thinking about sweden i recall the immigrations of slavs (mainly yugoslavians)that happened after the war, their sons can be taken as swedes in the majority of cases and i am sure that in 2-3 generations they would be absorbed.
also the italian gene has been more or less absorbed even if obvioulsy it took a little more time. i have met some half italians that were really close to swedes, with fair hair and so on.
But how many centuries it would take to absorb all those mulattoes???

it's sad.
if we don't react now (but how can we do it when we are just a little bunch of irriducibles?) we will be reduced like native americans, really few and not even a glimpse of what we were used to be...

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 08:03 PM
But how many centuries it would take to absorb all those mulattoes???
I think the present composition of Sweden is so different that it will never absorb it - it will just mulattoes society once and forever.
it's sad.
if we don't react now (but how can we do it ....

I personally think that everything is over there is no way something can be changed, Sweden is dead. I can only think about enjoying watching the last standing vikings. In few generations none of them will exist.

Henrik
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 08:04 PM
I think the present composition of Sweden is so different that it will never absorb it - it will just mulattoes society once and forever.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 12th, 2003, 08:18 PM
I personally think that everything is over there is no way something can be changed, Sweden is dead. I can only think about enjoying watching the last standing vikings. In few generations none of them will exist.
maybe...
but until i'll see some blonde-blue eyed kids in Sweden and scandinavia in general i'll hold some hope in my earth...
Wher are u from actually if i may ask?

Odin Of Ossetia
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 12:07 AM

Perhaps this link will explain this matter a bit:

http://wolnapolska.boom.ru/index-Wyzdraw.html

When you are on this page, also don't forget to check the Ancient Veneti in Europe page.

PS - Why Alpinid?! On your profile it says that you "don't know" your own racial type.

Odin Of Ossetia
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Having visited both Sweden and Holland and seeing many netherlanders turist during summer,I must say hollanders,averagely,seem more nordic (in the classic sense) than swedish people.
In sweden people there's sometimes some baltic influence that in hollanders I don't see.

I guess you don't see it correctly. In the Netherlands, in the Utrecht area, there was in the medieval times a large settlement of Slavic Vielets. In fact Utrecht was originally known as Veltaburg.

So you are wrong, the Dutch should be at least about as much East Baltid as the Swedes.

Prodigal Son
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 12:13 AM

Where is he from, and what is his ethnicity? He does not look Russian at all.

Henrik
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Where is he from, and what is his ethnicity? He does not look Russian at all.

I read in internet that in the last parlament election there was elected a nationalistic party "Motherland" and he is one of its co-leaders.
another co-leader also is not looking as a real russian :
http://www.nns.ru/PhotoGallery/image/rogozin.jpg

btw I thought you are living in Russia, where are you from?

Prodigal Son
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:17 AM
I read in internet that in the last parlament election there was elected a nationalistic party "Motherland" and he is one of its co-leaders.

It's not really nationalistic. It's a pseudo-nationalistic communist party. Prety much a 'puppet party' set up by Putin and the United Russia party in order to harness more power.

another co-leader also is not looking as a real russian :
http://www.nns.ru/PhotoGallery/image/rogozin.jpg

Rogozin is 1/4 or 1/2 Montenegrin (don't know exactly how much). He looks like a Baltic-Dinaric mix.

btw I thought you are living in Russia, where are you from?

I was born in Sacramento, California. I lived in Russia for several years, though.

Vojvoda
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Rogozin is 1/4 or 1/2 Montenegrin (don't know exactly how much). He looks like a Baltic-Dinaric mix.

Like Mila Jovovic ; ), or is she half Ukrainian?

Prodigal Son
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Like Mila Jovovic ; ), or is she half Ukrainian?

No idea. She's quite attractive, though.

Prodigal Son
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:42 AM
Actually, Glaziev is a pretty obvious Turkic surname. No Russian last name ends in -ev. In any case, some Turkic ethnicities have adopted Russians surnames while maintaining their distinct ethnic identity (the Yakuts for example, all have Russian names), and some other Turkics change their names to Russian ones when they move into Moscow or other large cities.

Henrik
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:45 AM
It's not really nationalistic. It's a pseudo-nationalistic communist party. Prety much a 'puppet party' set up by Putin in order to harnes smore power.

I was born in Sacramento, California. I lived in Russia for several years, though.

Are you an american russian ? where are you living now?

Prodigal Son
Saturday, December 13th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Are you an american russian ?

I am only 3/8 Russian by ancestry (1/4 Ukrainian, 1/8 Polish, 1/8 Lithuanian, 1/8 German), but I speak Russian and consider myself Russian.

where are you living now?

Seattle.

cruhmann
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
It is difficult, one can of course interpret numbers from Lundman's "folkstockar". I have not sit down, focused, and done such a job. Nevertheless, I estimate that 20-25 % are of Götatyp (in "sydvästnordiska folkstocken", meaning the "southwest Nordic folk stock") , 40 % of Tröndertyp, 20 % of Västmanlandstyp och 10 % of Tydalstyp. As for the rest, well, ok, I admit that there are few who look East-Baltid or East-Baltoid. But, as i previously stated, they are mainly, if not all, of Finnish ancestry, whether ancient or recent. There is also some very weak elements from the Roma (e.g. in Dalarna) people and Lapps (Saamis, also divided in a southern and northern group, Kackid and Varid, where the northern group is related to Samoyeds, while the southern is Lapponoid, with related types in Poland, if so, then Gorid?) and Finns in Norrbotten.

The remaining who will make it 100 % look Nordoid for a common observer, e.g. an American tourist. It is also often so that people who would see a North Italian Nordoid would think that they are seeing something wrong, while even a remotely Nordoid Swede is believed to be exceptionally Nordid.

Lundman divide the Nordid folk stocks in Sweden into two main stocks, the Göta (there are Alpinid strains in the south of this stock in Southwestern Sweden, maybe from Danes?) and Trönder (bipolar Nordid-Alpinid stock, perhaps Tydaloid in origin). Individual types are deduced in other stocks (e.g. in Uppland and Dalarna) whom remind us of these "original" stocks. Lundman even found Orientalid/Arabid types in Djura and Boda in Dalarna, and perhaps they came from Turks.

Västmanlandstypen is seen as a sub-race of the Nordid. The type is more Cro-Magnoid and thickset. That is what maybe some confuse with "Baltid". They have more concave noses, also among men. They remind me of some "Irish Brünns".

Strictly speaking, I think that Sweden is around 80 % Nordid. Keep in mind that most anthropographical studies were made before all the modern mass communication and greater population movements that we have now. That is not the final though, and I have not seen all of Sweden. It depends whom you have seen and where you have been. We should of course seek more accurate numbers from various works about Sweden. I do not have any infront of me right now, nor have I read enough to be able to say any more exact numbers.

Lundman guess that what some phys. anthropologists called Fenno-Nordid is the East-Baltid Savolaxtyp. Did not Earlson call the type Borreby? This is confusing, but we can be pretty sure that Nordid is a misnomer for such a type.

cruhmann
Friday, January 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Volksdeutsch,
I am curious about your use of the terms "Alpinid" and "Borreby". The Borreby type is north European and is blonder, taller, heavier and larger-headed than Alpinid, which is medium to medum-low stature, mixed or mixed-dark in color, and round- rather than square-headed. The Borreby is found in a less mixed form in southern Norway (especially Rogaland), the Danish islands, in some south Swedish fishing villages, Fehmarn island (Germany), and in a more mixed form (Faelid or Dalofalid, East-Baltid & other subtypes) in northern and central Germany, coastal Netherlands, coastal Flanders, Walloon-speaking Belgium, Danish mainland, North Frisia, and sporadically in north Poland, north France and Scottish Highlands. The Alpinid and Borreby (also called West-Baltic) overlap and mix in parts of Walloon-speaking Belgium, southwestern Germany and northern France, where there are in many places also Keltic Nordid and other elements. The Alpinid type is basically found in more or less mixed form in parts of southern Germany, France, Bohemia, Switzerland, north Italy, Luxembourg, and some parts of the Balkans. Is the Alpinid element you mention that is in southern Sweden and the one that is found in the Tydal type of true Alpinid type or Borreby?

Agrippa
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 02:15 PM
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/5/1895185.jpg

Thats what I call a 100 percent pure Nordic (Scandonordic, Teutonordic or Hallstattnordic like you want...) girl!

But judging about many others, Borreby (North Alpine) elements are stront at least in many parts of Sweden and Osteuropid/Baltid and even Lappid (Ladogan) elements are represented on a low level.

I would guess for Sweden: 35 percent Nordid (at least not more than 50)
20 - Dalofaelid/Bruenn
20 - Borreby/North Alpine
10 - North Atlantid
10 - Osteuropid/Baltid
5 - Lappid/Ladogan

What do you say to this estimation on general and from the pics on snyggast?

I sometimes had the impression too that Netherlaenders seem to be sometimes more Nordic than Swedes.
But I have to say I look more on morphological features than pigmentation.

Interestingly uptilted upwards formed a little bit broader noses seem to be genetically dominant.
Something I can see in my own case too...

There are many normal Nordics and North-Atlantids in Sweden which are almost typical, just there nose is upwards and formed in a manner which is more typical for North Alpine (Borreby), Osteuropid or even Lappid types.

Some other interesting pics:
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/3/1874963.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/0/1871990.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/2/1744872.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/3/1711273.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/2/1778562.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/5/1787315.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/0/1818820.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/9/1705729.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/8/1803568.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/1/1850351.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/7/1842077.jpg
http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/5/1837595.jpg

Pomor
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM

Thats what I call a 100 percent pure Nordic (Scandonordic, Teutonordic or Hallstattnordic like you want...) girl!

This girl is far from being pure Nordid. Her face is to wide, nose-bridge too low, eye-sockets are quite different as well. I'd say she is Baltid.

Agrippa
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 03:41 PM
This girl is far from being pure Nordid. Her face is to wide, nose-bridge too low, eye-sockets are quite different as well. I'd say she is Baltid.

Funny ^^

http://www1.snyggast.se/ul/6/1691656.jpg

What do you say to this 3 people?

If you say they are not 100 percent but maybe 80-90 percent Nordid, ok who is pure, but if you say they are Baltid, I question your concept of this 2 races...

Just show me a typical Baltid please...man and woman.

Pomor
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Funny ^^

If you say they are not 100 percent but maybe 80-90 percent Nordid, ok, but if you say they are Baltid, I question your concept of this 2 races...

These ones are Nordic, no doubt.

Baltid lady and man from Russia:

Pomor
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Russians Nordids

Agrippa
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 07:13 PM

But I still say this girl is at least predominantely Nordid. Just the upper part of the nose (concave) looks somewhat unusual for typical Nordid people.

The nasal depression is not such unusual and the headform seems to me more mesocephalic, face is narrow.

I think she is not less Nordic than the woman on your picture which got a broader forehead and face.

Henrik
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Funny ^^

If you say they are not 100 percent but maybe 80-90 percent Nordid, ok who is pure, but if you say they are Baltid, I question your concept of this 2 races...

these are nordid, observe also that lips of the guy are not thin. I observed on many occasions extremely nordit swedes but with thick lips. Also the guy with 68 cephalic index whom I found also had thick lips. So from my observations lips is not really an accurate subracial chracteristics, i rather I would say that in sweden there is no real correlations between lip thickness and closenes to Hallstatt, on the other hand faelids certainly have thin lips.

Henrik
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Russians Nordids
Hi Wend

I saw in some thread you posted a link to your picture but I was not able to access the file could you give me the link again?
I am curious since you mentioned that your hair
are not getting darker with age which i think is extmelely nordid feature

Agrippa
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Hi Wend

I saw in some thread you posted a link to your picture but I was not able to access the file could you give me the link again?

In fact I think its a feature of all light races of the North and North-East, f.e. North Alpine (Borreby) and Osteuropid/Baltid types as for the Nordid type.

I dont see any sign for the assumption that there is a difference between these overall depigmented types. I think that maybe the Borreby and Baltid types are even sometimes lighter than the typical Nordid ones.

The Nordid lips are maybe thicker than that of the Borreby type, but there is not substantial difference between f.e. Nordid and Osteuropid/Baltid or Med lips.

Pomor
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 08:55 AM

But I still say this girl is at least predominantely Nordid. Just the upper part of the nose (concave) looks somewhat unusual for typical Nordid people.

The nasal depression is not such unusual and the headform seems to me more mesocephalic, face is narrow.

I think she is not less Nordic than the woman on your picture which got a broader forehead and face.

The face of a girl you posted is definetly wider, this girl has some UP in her as well, perhaps.

Pomor
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Hi Wend

I've deleted the pic long time ago, so the link is no longer working.

Väring
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 06:18 PM
It is doubtful if Stockholm is representative for Sweden. Besides, Sweden has experienced massive immigration from Finland, of whom, i believe, most are of East-Baltic stock. It doesn't seem feasible that Baltids are more than a minority element even in the northernmost parts of the country.