PDA

View Full Version : Hitler - A Warrior, Dreamer, Psycho or Genius?

cosmocreator
Saturday, December 28th, 2002, 01:09 AM
Although Hitler is dead, his Spirit lives on. Much probably to their dismay, the Jews certainly have been a contributing factor in his Spirit longevity.

Here is a list of assassination attempts on Hitler life. From The Encyclopedia of the Third Reich.
------
Before 1933. Before the Seizure of Power, four attempts, including one with poison in the Hotel Kaiserhof (1930)

1933. Ten attacks, including one by an unknown SA man in Obersalzberg and another by the Lutter group in Konisberg

1934. Four attacks, among them one by Beppo Romer in Berlin and another by Helmut Mylius in Berlin

1935. The Marwitz group and Paul Josef Stuermer, both in Berlin

1936. Helmut Hirsch in Nuremberg

1937. Josef Thomas in Berlin; unknown SS man at the Berlin Sports Palace

1938-1939. Noel Mason-Macfarlane in Berlin 1939. Johann Georg Elser in Munich; Erich Kordt in Berlin

1940. Erwin von Witzleben in Paris

1941-1943. Nikolaus von Halem; several attempts by Beppo Romer in Berlin

1943. Hubert Lanz, Hans Speidel, Hyazinth Count von Strachwitz in Walki (USSR); Friedrich Koning and Baron von Boeselager in Smolensk; Henning von Tresckow, Fabian von Schlabrendorff, and Rudolph von Gersdorff; unknown Pole in the Fuhrer's Wolfsschanze headquarters; Rudolph von Gersorff in Berlin; Axel von dem Bussche-Streithorst at Wolfsschanze

1944. Ewald von Kleist at Wolfsschanze; Eberhard von Breitenbuch in Obersalzberg, several times in Berlin and at Wolfsschanze
-------

Certainly Hitler had a purpose here to have survived so many assassination attempts. And his Spirit LIVES.

Azdaja
Saturday, December 28th, 2002, 01:51 AM
There was this website I used to have the address for that went into a fair amount of detail about Hitlers life. There were even some comments by people who knew him.
Part of the site talked about Hitlers WW1 experience, and about how "lucky" he was. It seems that he came very close to being killed a number of times, but managed to get out of the way moments before disaster stuck.
I wish I still had the address for the site so I could give some examples. But in any case I agree that he certainly was put on this earth for a reason.

I found the site again, but it takes forever to load.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/

Reno
Monday, December 30th, 2002, 04:50 AM
"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." (The Jewish Emil Ludwig, Les Annales, June, 1934)

Source: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references-gentiles-900quotes.htm

white-lion
Monday, December 30th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Ive been reading about Hitler from the site that Kalos posted and it has some interesting facts on it. I am lucky in the fact my husband`s father was a sergeant in the German Army during WW2 so I have heard the stories from someone who lived at the same time as Hitler and infact got to meet him when my father-inlaw was in Berlin on leave. My father-inlaw was very impressed by Hitler and the amount of power the man commanded with just his voice.

:Armed :goodmorni

Descendant
Saturday, February 7th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Although Hitler is dead, his Spirit lives on. Much probably to their dismay, the Jews certainly have been a contributing factor in his Spirit longevity.

Here is a list of assassination attempts on Hitler life. From The Encyclopedia of the Third Reich.
------
Before 1933. Before the Seizure of Power, four attempts, including one with poison in the Hotel Kaiserhof (1930)

1933. Ten attacks, including one by an unknown SA man in Obersalzberg and another by the Lutter group in Konisberg

1934. Four attacks, among them one by Beppo Romer in Berlin and another by Helmut Mylius in Berlin

1935. The Marwitz group and Paul Josef Stuermer, both in Berlin

1936. Helmut Hirsch in Nuremberg

1937. Josef Thomas in Berlin; unknown SS man at the Berlin Sports Palace

1938-1939. Noel Mason-Macfarlane in Berlin 1939. Johann Georg Elser in Munich; Erich Kordt in Berlin

1940. Erwin von Witzleben in Paris

1941-1943. Nikolaus von Halem; several attempts by Beppo Romer in Berlin

1943. Hubert Lanz, Hans Speidel, Hyazinth Count von Strachwitz in Walki (USSR); Friedrich Koning and Baron von Boeselager in Smolensk; Henning von Tresckow, Fabian von Schlabrendorff, and Rudolph von Gersdorff; unknown Pole in the Fuhrer's Wolfsschanze headquarters; Rudolph von Gersorff in Berlin; Axel von dem Bussche-Streithorst at Wolfsschanze

1944. Ewald von Kleist at Wolfsschanze; Eberhard von Breitenbuch in Obersalzberg, several times in Berlin and at Wolfsschanze
-------

Certainly Hitler had a purpose here to have survived so many assassination attempts. And his Spirit LIVES.
Charles Manson has quite a little following too. Some people will always be drawn to notorious psychopaths. Hitler told Mussolini after one of these attempts that he was protected by divine providence. He believed he could not lose. He tied the fate of Germany to his own, and in doing so he committed the gravest injustice imaginable to Germany. A nation of poets and thinkers came to be ruled by it's most base and vile instincts. Hilter sent thousands of German youths to die in the streets of Berlin in a hopeless attempt to protect him from dying "like a vagabond in the street", as he put it. And what was he doing during this time when Germany was sacrificing her children for him? Providing command and control? No. While the explosions of artillery shook his bunker he was designing the museum that would proclaim his divine destiny to the world, a museum that would never be, that could never be. This was two days before he poisened his dogs and then killed himself:

http://www.skadi.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7970

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 8th, 2004, 04:29 PM
The man who never died *sniff* oh hang on he actually did...

It's interesting that people tried to assassinate him so many times, isn't it? ;)

Moody
Wednesday, February 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Descendant; "A nation of poets and thinkers came to be ruled by it's most base and vile instincts".

Moody; Thinkers like Heidegger?
Do you consider the ideals of the Aryan race 'base and vile'?
What leaders, thinkers and poets do you and gorgeousgal2k2 admire?

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, February 11th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Okay I'll flat out admit I'm a novice at this. I'm all up for preservation and whatnot, but I also believe in repecting others. ALL others. (if you wish for me to clarify, just ask) I was taught that Hilter was an evil man, a genius, but evil. I didn't live during the war, but I do believe the holocaust happened. If it did, then I'm ashamed at the lengths he went to to preserve a race. He could have done it a much more humane way. I do, despite all of that, greatly admire his determination.

gorgeousgal2k2
Thursday, February 12th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Descendant; "A nation of poets and thinkers came to be ruled by it's most base and vile instincts".

I haven't read any of Nietsche's stuff, but he seemed to have had some pretty good ideas.

I admire a lot of philosophers and poets. Emmanuel Eydoux is one of the best poets that there are imo. But you'd hate him. ;)

I like the english poets - john betjeman, john donne, dickens, etc.

And umm I don't admire any leaders apart from maybe seretse khama because he made a peaceful african nation against all the odds, which still has an extremely low crime rate compared to other african countries, and a decent standard of living for most people living there. :) Oh yeah and Aung Sung Syu Ki (sp?) i hope she gets released soon.

but apart from that i don't like any politicians or politics.

Moody
Friday, February 13th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Okay I'll flat out admit I'm a novice at this. I'm all up for preservation and whatnot, but I also believe in repecting others. ALL others. (if you wish for me to clarify, just ask)"

Please do clarify - along the lines of what you do when attacked by a dangerous enemy which uses all modes of violence including covert subversion. In other words an enemy who utilises the 'respect' that others have for "all others".
Does that respect make you a Multiculturalist?
If not, how not - how would you combat Multiculturalism?

"I was taught that Hilter was an evil man, a genius, but evil".

What is "evil" - is this the same as GW Bush's "axis of evil"?
Is "evil" merely those forces which stand up to the Jew and against Multiculturalism.

"I didn't live during the war, but I do believe the holocaust happened. If it did, then I'm ashamed at the lengths he went to to preserve a race. He could have done it a much more humane way. I do, despite all of that, greatly admire his determination".

The Holocaust is MEANT to make you feel ashamed.
Just ask when uncertain - 'who benefits from this'?
The Jews and Multiculturalism benefit from the Holocaust - don't you smell a rat?

Check the following link for alternate views to that of your teachers;

www.ihr.org

"I don't admire any leaders apart from maybe seretse khama ... but apart from that i don't like any politicians or politics".

Interesting that you admire this Black president of Botswana who famously had a WHITE wife!
How typically Jewish of you!
I think we can take your attacks on Hitler with more than a pinch of salt!

Esther_Helena
Friday, February 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Elistariel; "Okay I'll flat out admit I'm a novice at this. I'm all up for preservation and whatnot, but I also believe in repecting others. ALL others. (if you wish for me to clarify, just ask)"

Moody; Please do clarify - along the lines of what you do when attacked by a dangerous enemy which uses all modes of violence including covert subversion. In other words an enemy who utilises the 'respect' that others have for "all others".
The first part of your question confuses me a bit.I don't combat mulitculturalism. I believe "to each their own" Say, if a black wished to marry a white, that is perfectly fine by me, as long as they are in love. I, myself, wouldn't do that, for one, I don't find them attractive, another, my family would be against it. Who am I to tell others what to do? I'm not one nationality either (french, scottish, etc).

Elistariel; "I was taught that Hilter was an evil man, a genius, but evil".

Moody; What is "evil" - is this the same as GW Bush's "axis of evil"?
Is "evil" merely those forces which stand up to the Jew and against Multiculturalism.

Evil was an adjective to represent what was done during the holocaust. See those video clips once, even though (assuming what I was taught is true) Hitler wasn't soley responisble for the concentration camps, after all he can't be everywhere at once, that was inhumane. NO ONE deserved that. Just because you don't like someone doesn't give you the right to treat them worse than dirt.

Elistariel; "I didn't live during the war, but I do believe the holocaust happened. If it did, then I'm ashamed at the lengths he went to to preserve a race. He could have done it a much more humane way. I do, despite all of that, greatly admire his determination".

Moody; The Holocaust is MEANT to make you feel ashamed.
The Jews and Multiculturalism benefit from the Holocaust - don't you smell a rat?

If you mean to say that the Holocaust was ways to obtain attention and sympathy, I disagree. I believe they use it now, to help us learn. The holocaust is used as an example of a bad part of history. To help us remember, so that history is not repeated.
I believe the same for the confederate flag (usa). I'm against what was behind it (slavery), but I wouldn't dare get rid of it. It is a part of history that we should learn from.

www.ihr.org (http://www.ihr.org/)

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 15th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I don't have a problem with him having a white wife. I didn't even know.

He was a good leader who did good things for Botswana. that's what I admire, not who he married or anything. I didn't even know about his white wife :confused

Moody
Sunday, February 15th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I don't have a problem with him having a white wife. I didn't even know.

He was a good leader who did good things for Botswana. that's what I admire, not who he married or anything. I didn't even know about his white wife :confused

You don't have a problem with race-mixing!?!

How does that square with European racial preservation?

gorgeousgal2k2
Sunday, February 15th, 2004, 06:27 PM
erm....:D

I just admire what he did, it's as simple as that. I don't see what someone's private life has to do with whether they were a good leader...

Esther_Helena
Sunday, February 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM
You don't have a problem with race-mixing!?!

How does that square with European racial preservation?
It is possible to be for racial preservation while not against race-mixing. It should be left to the husband and wife. I also believe people should do family trees and research as much of their genealogy as possible, to know what they are. Look at the physical characteristics forum, at all the people asking what they are. How can you preserve your race, if you don't even know what (specific) race you are? Also, on a side note, are we not just off-shoots of the African race? Just adapted to our environments? What new races will develope in the (far off) future? No doubt some of the races we have classified were developed by the mixing of past races? I know I may appear hippocritical in this, but I like to try to remain objective. (I think that's right, lol, don't have a dictionary on me)

Esther_Helena
Sunday, February 15th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Moody; Please do clarify - along the lines of what you do when attacked by a dangerous enemy which uses all modes of violence including covert subversion. In other words an enemy who utilises the 'respect' that others have for "all others".
Okay, the first part makes no sense to me, can you word it differently?
In a way, I suppose I am a multicultiralist, in another, I am not. It depends on what you view culture as. A way of living, or a specific race's way of living?

Moody; What is "evil" - is this the same as GW Bush's "axis of evil"?

I believe Hitler's intentions weren't evil, but his ignorance was. I don't mean that in a condescending manner. Only that (in America's eyes) he didn't seem to realize the jews were/are human as well. Wasn't Hitler's mother jewish? As with Bush, this seems to have been a well-intention with a dire end.

Moody; The Holocaust is MEANT to make you feel ashamed.

That may be true. Another way to think of it is like this: perhaps the Jews are using it to remind us of a bad part of their history. There is a saying, history repeats itself, perhaps they wish for us to remember so we do not repeat it. Much like the Confederate Flag of America. There has been (or was) a great debate if we should be allowed to show it or not. Many were against what it represented, slavery. Others, myself included, believed it was "history not heritage". A means of remembering what happened. Just because someone flies the flag, didn't mean they were for slavery, only that they approved of remembering it. Forgetting something doesn't mean that it never happened.

Check the following link for alternate views to that of your teachers

www.ihr.org (http://www.ihr.org)

I will look at that at a later date, and get back to you on it.

Descendant
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 02:44 PM

Not at all, in fact I think the Aryans (people who lived long ago in Central and Southern Asia) were a very interesting people with an incredible culture.

I don't know about GG2k2. As for me: Herman Hesse, Isaac Asimov, Franz Kafka, Kurt Vonnegut, Friedrich Nietzsche, Wernher Von Braun, Fredrich Douglas, Neils Bohr, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Thomas Jefferson, Mark Twain, Benjamin Franklin, Confucious, Ray Bradbury, Robert Heinlein...to name a few.

Descendant
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM

www.ihr.org (http://www.ihr.org)
I'm sorry to be the one to have to break it to you friend but the IHR is a load of rubbish. Please do not use crap like that to try to promote the heritage that I share with you. Science reached it's maturity in Europe, it is an insult to cite psuedo-scholarship like the IHR in it's defense.

Moody
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Moody Lawless; I'm sorry to hear that Descendent does not to respect the Institute of Historical Review. Since he offers no argument for his rejection of the IHR, I shall continue to promote them here so that others can make up their OWN minds.
Those who are interested in Philosophy might also check out the work of Heidegger who also happened to be a member of the NSDAP.

Elistariel; "In a way, I suppose I am a multicultiralist, in another, I am not. It depends on what you view culture as. A way of living, or a specific race's way of living?"

Moody; The term Culture is used on this forum in the INTEGRAL sense [as opposed to the leftist view which has it to mean 'life-style choice'].
Culture is a matter of Blood and Soil, to use a slogan [see my thread entitled this for a dilation on the concept].
So as far as we here are concerned, I would confirm that you are a Multiculturalist, especially as you say in earlier post that you [like gorgeousgal2k2] have no problem with race-mixing.
I don't need to tell you that race-mixing is destructive of the White Race.

Elistariel; "I believe Hitler's intentions weren't evil, but his ignorance was. I don't mean that in a condescending manner. Only that (in America's eyes) he didn't seem to realize the jews were/are human as well. Wasn't Hitler's mother jewish? As with Bush, this seems to have been a well-intention with a dire end".

Moody; Bush [or his Jewish speech writer] clearly meant to link the Hitler Axis Powers of WWII with today's militant Islamists. It is really the same struggle at another stage and in another place.
To Hitler, the Human is not one all-embracing mob of equality; it is a general category which includes varying degrees, such as races and subraces. These categories are sharply differentiated; there is also auxillary categories such as super-human and sub-human.
Hitler realised [as had many great thinkers before him] that the Jews are the ENEMY of all that is Human, being as they are, subhuman.
This is not ignorance, as any search on the words of great thinkers and achievers throughout history will show. The Jew has been condemned by cultures as diverse as Egypt and Rome; and usually condemned in these terms - as being anti-human.
So what was Hitler ignorant of? What was he ignoring?
On the contrary, he was cogniscent of the Jewish menace throughout history.
Was his mother Jewish? - No.
But if she was, as George Lincoln Rockwell quipped, - 'you Jews do sure produce some bad people!'

Elistariel; "The Holocaust; perhaps the Jews are using it to remind us of a bad part of their history. There is a saying, history repeats itself, perhaps they wish for us to remember so we do not repeat it.
Much like the Confederate Flag of America. There has been (or was) a great debate if we should be allowed to show it or not. Many were against what it represented, slavery. Others, myself included, believed it was "history not heritage". A means of remembering what happened. Just because someone flies the flag, didn't mean they were for slavery, only that they approved of remembering it. Forgetting something doesn't mean that it never happened".

Moody; It is the history of Jewish victim-hood that conspicuously repeats itself! I am disturbed that you take, here and elsewhere, a subservient attitude towards the Jews; they are not about to help anyone else. They want only to USE other peoples to their own ends; the Holocaust is just one tool that they use to further their agenda.
Perhaps the Jews also NEED to keep anti-Semitism alive in order to maintain their identity as Jews.
Certainly the Jews have brought servitude and holocausts on themselves throughout world history, from Egypt, to Babylonia, Rome and Europe.
Perhaps this mega-martyrdom is part of their schtick!
'Perhaps'? - for certain-burton!
They are certainly finding great uses for the victim-culture, justifying their current depredations in Palestine by reference to their 'Holocaust'.
No: Jewish history, Jewish culture, is too replete with 'holocausts' and deception; the 'Holocaust' cannot be taken on face value.
Since when does the Confederate Flag represent 'slavery?
Given that slavery was the norm for thousands [if not millions] of years, and still continues today, why pick on the old South?

Nordgau
Friday, February 20th, 2004, 04:40 PM
http://www.ferris.edu/isar/pictures/mercury/cover.jpg

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2110

Hitler: The Greatest Spenglerian
Report; Posted on: 2004-02-18 23:24:56 [ Printer friendly ]

A chapter from WITNESS TO HISTORY by Michael Walsh
This chapter appeared in American Mercury, Summer 1978

COULD THERE BE MORE to the Hitler period of European history than we have so far been given to understand by the media, the intellectuals and pundits who are well paid to do our thinking for us?

That Adolf Hitler represented or even may still represent some sort of phenomenon is certain; his bitterest enemies will admit as much. To them he is evil incarnate: he murdered six million defenseless Jews in cold blood, started a horrible war, was a frightful tyrant who delighted in the most bloody atrocities without end.

In fact, it is reported that through the year 1975,
50,000 serious books have been published on Hitler and
the National Socialist years in Europe! Like it or
not, this makes Hitler the most popular (we didn't say
liked) subject in the western world, with a single
exception˜Jesus Christ! Even the ADL Bulletin itself
recently compared the popularity of Hitler to Christ.

Yet each day Adolf Hitler is killed anew by the media.
His name is so consistently pilloried that nothing is
too vile to associate with it. Without exception, all
of the motion pictures about him have been negative ˆ
often the facts given contradict facts in other movies
just to portray him in the worst possible light.
Likewise, all of the publicity about him on television
has been negative and all but a tiny fraction of the
books and magazine articles are the same. Mention his
name in any company˜Christians, publishers,
politicians or pornographers and the reaction is sure
to be the same ˆ negative.

And yet, in spite of this concentrated venom, for
forty years the fascination his name and figure exerts
has not diminished a fraction. Indeed, his image grows
from year to year, as if propelled by an invisible
force greater than the forces against him.
Unconditionally defeated in war at the cost of
millions of lives and uncounted treasure, why can't
his ghost lie down and obediently expire?

The Hitler phenomenon is all the stranger because, of
the four prominent leaders of the time˜Stalin,
Churchill, Roosevelt and Hitler ˆ practically nothing
is being written about any of them but Hitler. Is it
that the ideals professed by the other three are now
almost universally recognized as false, hypocritical
and deceptive? Is it that somewhere in the Hitler
factor we may discern a deep meaning that directly and
profoundly relates to our condition today? In other
words, was Hitler right?

There are those who believe so, and they are no longer
mute. As more history is being written and read we can
see the lies exposed which we formerly believed were
true. Of course. Hitler did not kill six million Jews
or any number of them worth separating from the 30
million non-Jews who were killed in the massive
tragedy of the Fratricidal War of 1939 ˆ 45. This is a
despicable myth, constructed by the Jews to justify
and rationalize their aggression in Europe, America
and the Mideast. Neither did Hitler start the war. No
historian today with any respect due him from
humankind will say the contrary. In actual fact.
Hitler worked unceasingly to prevent the war with the
West. It was literally the last thing he wanted, and
he could not bring himself to believe that the leaders
of England and America would be so shortsighted, venal
and cruel as to deliberately ally themselves with
communist Russia to destroy Europe.

Indeed, it appears as if Hitler's policy was far
beyond the ken of his contemporaries, as it foresaw
not merely a new Germany or even a new Europe but a
rejuvenation of the West!

Oswald Spengler, the prophetic German philosopher and
historian, has been revitalized among nationalist
intellectuals by Francis Parker Yockey, the author of
Imperium. Yockey's work is virtually a sequel of
Spengler's, The Decline of the West. Drawing on the
history of every culture which has gone before,
Spengler propounded a new philosophy of the cyclical
nature of culture. He defined the difference between
culture and civilization, which he saw as the final
phase of culture. In the declining years of a culture
certain phenomena appear regardless of whether this be
Egypt, Greece or Europe. Decadence, deterioration and,
finally, the death of the culture is certain. Spengler
formulated a timetable, tying up all the social
factors with political expressions, such as monarchy,
democracy, imperialism, etc.

No one has ever successfully refuted Spengler; indeed,
how can anyone do so˜his analysis is too close, too
agonizingly precise to admit of any but the most
superficial ˆ the most liberal ˆ and worthless
criticisms. It is self-evident that Spengler's
diagnosis of our condition was ˆ is ˆ correct.

All of this was well-understood in Germany in the
'30s, particularly by the National Socialists, and a
great debate raged among the German intellectuals.
They wished to deny Spengler because they would not
admit that the West was doomed; yet this denial was
difficult. Nevertheless, the official position of the
National Socialists was that Spengler was
"pessimistic" and he was downgraded. Obviously, to
admit that he was right would undermine the bouyant
and joyous spirit of the national reformation then
being led by the Hitler forces. For political reasons
alone ˆ and not because they really considered him
wrong˜the Nazis were forced to repudiate Oswald
Spengler.

Now we can see that period in retrospect with the
benefit of a vast panopoly of facts not available
before and we can answer the central question
concerning the policy of Hitler. It is clear that
Hitler considered himself the greatest Spenglerian of
all, and that he had set before himself the task of
not merely saving Germany and Europe from Bolshevism;
not merely making his system dominant in Europe and
not merely reconstructing Germany architecturally but
of actually reversing the trend of history as Spengler
understood it and renewing the life-cycle of the West.

In short, the evidence accumulates that Adolf Hitler
had embarked upon the greatest task of any man in
history ˆ the actual rebuilding of a culture; the
creation of a new culture on the ruins of the old ˆ
the creation of a Western culture and man suited to
survive in and master the new world he knew had
arrived of high technical achievement, infinite space,
time and microcosm.

The record of those 50,000 books on Hitler plainly
shows that he was infinitely more than the run ˆ of ˆ
the ˆ mill politician. He was, first and foremost, a
philosopher. But being a man of action he knew that
thoughts and words are useless without the ability to
act. He was acting ˆ in a way few people could even
understand ˆ until he was cut down and destroyed by
those who should have been his allies.

The greatest tragedy of history, surely. Tragic not
only for that misunderstood man who tried to save us
from our own stupidity but mostly for us, as we
experience what gives every evidence of being the
final days of the West. Will a new leader arise in
time to save us?

http://www.ferris.edu/isar/pictures/mercury/hitler.jpg

George
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
That's a good article. Yes, I think that Hitler was the greatest man of the last 500 years. We must remain positive and try to break the cycle of rise and fall. Our revolution of the cycle is unique in that if we fall there is no backup White population which will be left unscathed to start again, and also in the fact that we have a very powerful, almost universal and still free medium of communication, the internet. I think that we can break the cycle if we are prepared to make big sacrifices.

Mistress Klaus
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 03:05 AM
.....from failed artist to superstar...
Hitler had charisma....and with those sexy uniforms, state of the art war machines, a man that seemed to be the light for Germany's defeat in WW1 & current state of depression, & using those Runic symbols...how could one fail! :dwink

No, I am simplifying/joking about the matter...but it is a very interesting thought on the impact he made in the 20th century. (The countless articles, books, movies, docu's, racial movements, songs, images, art etc).

Siegfried
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Hitler's mother most certainly wasn't Jewish. Even the most anti-Hitlerian historians cannot make her more than a half-Jew (which would make Hitler a quarter Jewish). It is, however, extremely unlikely that even one of Hitler's grandparents was Jewish; Jews weren't even allowed to settle in that particular area back then.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, April 10th, 2004, 01:05 AM
The Last Man Against Time
Excerpted from Devi's Lightning and the Sun by Savitri Devi

Not only had Adolf Hitler done all he possibly could to avoid war, but he did everything he possibly could to stop it. Again and again ? first in October, 1939, immediately after the victorious end of the Polish campaign; then on the 22nd of June, 1940, immediately after the truce with defeated France ? he held out his hand to England; not the hand of a supplicant, still less that of a man afraid, but that of a farsighted and generous victor whose whole life was centered around a creative idea, whose program was a constructive program, and who had no quarrel with the misled blood brothers of his own people, who saw in them, despite their hatred of his name, his future friends and collaborators.
The fact that all Adolf Hitler's efforts to avoid war ? or to end it speedily and victoriously, at least honorably ? remained fruitless, proves by no means his inefficiency as a statesman or as a strategist. It only proves that the forces of disintegration ? the coalesced forces of our dark age, embodied in all-powerful, international Jewry ? were, in spite of his insight, in spite of his genius, too strong for him; that it needed a still harder man against time than he in order to break them; in other words, that he is not the last man against time.
He knew it himself, from the early days of the struggle. And nothing shows more clearly how aware he was of his own place and significance in history than the words he addressed Hans Grimm in 1928, in the course of a conversation that lasted an hour and a quarter: "I know that some man capable of giving our problems a final solution must appear. And that is why I have set myself to do the preparatory work (die Vorarbeit); only the most urgent preparatory work, for I know that I am myself not the one. And I know also what is missing in me (to be the one). But the other one still remains aloof, and nobody comes forward, and there is no more time to be lost."

The One Who Comes Back
When justice is crushed, when evil rules supreme, then I come. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born in age after age.
Bhagavad-Gita 4.7-8

The last incarnation of him-who-comes-back ? the last man against time ? has many names. Every great faith, every great culture, every true (living or obsolete) form of a tradition as old as the fall of man has given him one. Through the eyes of the visionary of Patmos, the Christians behold in him Christ, present for the second time: no longer a meek preacher of love and forgiveness, but the irresistible leader of the celestial white horsemen destined to put an end to this sinful world and to establish a new heaven and a new earth. The Mohammedan world is awaiting him under the features of the Mahdi, whom Allah shall send "at the end of times," to crush all evil through the power of his sword ? "after the Jews will once more have become the masters of Jerusalem" and "after the Devil will have taught men to set even the air they breathe on fire." And the millions of Hindustan have called him from time immemorial and still call him Kalki, the last incarnation of the world-sustaining power; Vishnu; the one who will, in the interest of life, put an end to this age of gloom and open a new succession of ages. I have called him here by his Hindu name, not in order to show off an erudition which I am far from possessing, but simply because I happen to know of no other tradition in which the three types of manifested existence ? above time, against time, and in time ? which I tried in these pages to evoke and to define, have so obviously their counterpart as in the Hindu trinitarian conception of divinity.
A few words will make this point clear.
The well-known Hindu Trinity ? Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, so masterfully evoked in Indian art ? is anything but the blending of three inseparable gods into one; anything but the triple aspect of one transcendent and personal god. It symbolizes something by far more fundamental, namely, existence in its entirety: manifested and unmanifested; conceivable, visible and tangible, and beyond conception. For existence ? being ? is the one thing divine. And there is no divinity outside it; and nothing outside divinity.
Now Brahma is existence in und fuer sich ? in and for itself; being unmanifested, and thereby outside and above time; being, beyond the conception of the time-bound mind, and thereby unknowable. It is significant that Brahma has no temples in India ? or elsewhere. One cannot render a cult to that which no time-bound consciousness can conceive. One can, at the most, through the right attitude (and also through the right ascetic practices) merge one's self into it; transcend individual consciousness; live above time ? in the absolute present which admits no "before" and no "after," and which is eternity.
Vishnu ? the world sustainer ? is the tendency of every being to remain the same and to create (and procreate) in its own likeness; the universal life force as opposed to change and thereby to disaggregation and death; the power that binds this time-bound universe to its timeless essence ? every manifested being to the idea of that being, in the sense Plato was one day to give the word idea.
All men against time (all centers of action against time, in the cosmic sense of the word) are embodiments of Vishnu. They are all ? more or less ? saviors of the world: forces of life, directed against the downward current of irresistible change that is the very current of time; forces of life tending to bring the world back to original, timeless perfection.
Shiva ? the destroyer ? is the tendency of every being to change, to die to its present and to all its past aspects. He is Mahakala ? time itself; time that drags the universe to its unavoidable doom and ? beyond that ? to no less irresistible regeneration; to the spring of a new Golden Age and again, slowly and steadily, to degeneracy and death, in an endless succession.
The truly great men in time ? men such as Genghis Khan ? reflect something of his terrible majesty. The greatest men against time also ? inasmuch as they all must possess (more or less) the qualities of character that are specially those of the men in time; the qualities in which is rooted the efficiency of organized violence. For Shiva is not only the destroyer; he is the creator ? the good one; the positive one ? also to the extent all further creation is conditioned by change and ultimately by the destruction of that which was there before. He is ? as essence of destructive change, as time ? turned toward the future. And, on the other hand, Lord Shiva himself ? time personified ? is also (strange as this may seem to the purely analytical mind) above time. He is the great Yogi, whose face remains as serene as the blue sky while his feet beat the furious rhythm of the Tandava dance, amid the flames and smoke of a crumbling world.
In other words, Vishnu and Shiva, the world sustainer and the world destroyer, the force against time and time itself ? Mahakala ? are one and the same. And they are Brahma, timeless existence, the essence of all that is. They are Brahma manifested in time (and automatically also against time) and yet timeless. Hindu art has symbolized this metaphysical truth in the figure of Hari-Hara (Vishnu and Shiva in one body) and in the famous Trimurti: three-faced Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva.
In the manifested universe as we experience it at our scale, no living being embodies that triple and complete idea of existence ? the everlasting, universal law of constant change away from, and of untiring aspiration toward and ceaseless effort back to, original perfection and the ineffable inner peace of timelessness, inseparable from it ? better than the everlasting and ever-returning man against time; he-who-comes-back, age after age "to destroy evildoers and to establish upon earth the reign of righteousness."
The man in time has hardly any of the Vishnu or, as I have called them, sun qualities.
The man above time has hardly any of the lightning qualities of Shiva, the destroyer.
The man against time ? who lives in eternity while acting in time, according to the Aryan doctrine of detached violence ? has Vishnu's faithfulness to the original pattern of creation, Shiva's holy fury of destruction (in view of further creation), and Brahma's fathomless serenity which is, I repeat, the serenity of all three: timeless peace beyond the roar of all wars in time.
Yet no hero against time has ever expressed that triple aspect of immanent divinity with absolute adequacy, and none will, save the last one.
That last, great individual ? an absolutely harmonious blending of the sharpest of all opposites; equally sun and lightning ? is the one whom the faithful of all religions and the bearers of practically all cultures await; the one of whom Adolf Hitler (knowingly or unknowingly) said, in 1928: "I am not he; but while nobody comes forward to prepare the way for him, I do so"; the one whom I have called by his Hindu name, Kalki, on account of the cosmic truth that this name evokes.
Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, he will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardized, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen ages.
His companions at arms will be the last National Socialists; the men of iron who will have victoriously stood the test of persecution and, what is more, the test of complete isolation in the midst of a dreary, indifferent world in which they have no place; who are facing that world and defying it through every gesture, every hint ? every silence ? of theirs and, more and more (in the case of the younger ones) without even the personal memory of Adolf Hitler's great days to sustain them. They are the ones who will, one day, make good for all that which men against time have suffered in the course of history, like they themselves, for the sake of eternal truth: the avenging comrades whom the five thousand of Verden called in vain within their hearts at the moment of death, upon the bank of the Aller River, red with blood; those whom the millions of 1945 ? the dying, the tortured, and the desperate survivors ? called in vain; those whom all the vanquished fighters against time called in vain, in every phase of the great cosmic struggle without beginning, against the forces of disintegration, co-eternal with the forces of life.
They are the bridge to supermanhood, of which Nietzsche has spoken; the last battalion, in which Adolf Hitler has put his confidence.
Kalki will lead them, through the flames of the great end, into the sunshine of the new Golden Age.
We like to hope that the memory of the one-before-the-last and most heroic of all our men against time ? Adolf Hitler ? will survive, at least in songs and symbols. We like to hope that the lords of the age, men of his own blood and faith, will render him divine honors, through rites full of meaning and full of potency, in the cool shade of the endless regrown forests, on the beaches, or upon inviolate mountain peaks, facing the rising sun.

ogenoct
Sunday, November 14th, 2004, 11:51 AM
http://www.weatherheadhistory.ik.org/pub/CustomerSites/Schools/V1transfer/ept-020308154147.nsf/0/b865abbba75e754980256ba900749833/$FILE/Hitler'sAims.jpg

Draco
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2005, 01:49 AM
The True Spirit of National Socialism

HITLER: THE WORKLESS AND THE NEEDY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/DracoNS/ShowLetter.jpg

Adolf Hitler was intent on having a community of mutual interest that desired mutual success instead of one that was divided over the control of money or differing values.

THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-INTEREST - THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF THE PROGRAM.

BREAKING OF THE THRALDOM OF INTEREST -

THAT IS THE KERNEL OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM.

In the autumn of his first year as Chancellor Adolf Hitler issued what was at once an order and an announcement, "This winter no one must starve or freeze in Germany."

Lots of people scarcely took the words for sober earnest, they saw no possibility of them being made good. Indeed how should this state of things be realised; the burdens and deprivations of the late War still weighed heavily on all the world; never had it been possible hitherto that people should neither starve nor freeze to death in winter!

One might safely say that such an ideal never would have been practicable, had not a man directed affairs in Germany who knew how to bring into the sphere of practical politics that simple Christian charity one to another which the churches have been preaching throughout the ages.

Hitler's motto had long been "Love your neighbour more than yourself. Be ready, always, for the least of your own, to sacrifice your belongings and your life." It is known, of course, that Hitler accepts no income from his Chancellorship, but directs that this money should go towards the relief of unemployment. It may not equally well be known that during the winter 1933-34, when the sales of his book Mein Kampf had reached the peak, the whole of this increment was also ear-marked for the poor.

The Germans have a special gift for organisation. Hence it seemed eminently practical to organise the "Winter Relief Work" (Winterhilfswerk) by means of the Party machine. It was extraordinary to see how everybody took advantage of this to bring his own, personal sacrifice and exertions into line with the Führer's design and behest. No fewer than one and a half million people of position and influence threw themselves whole-heartedly into this great effort, to say nothing of the rank and file who also did their utmost, and of those who willingly gave their mite.

The scope of this, the biggest philanthropic effort ever made at one time by one people, was so all-embracing, that, enlisting as it did the co-operation of great and small alike, it would require three times as much space at our command, merely to outline it. Some idea of it, however, we must endeavour to convey for three reasons, first, to combat the often repeated gibe that Adolf Hitler has no constructive ability, no sizeable plans; second, to show -- if it really should need showing -- how and why it is that he holds the trust and love of the German people as a whole; and, thirdly, to claim for him that he lost no time at all after coming to power, in proceeding to make good the promises of his Party programme.

(Since the bulk of this book is, after all, to be limited, it may be that but little space will remain for even the slightest sketch of what more -- in a dozen directions -- Adolf Hitler has already done under this third heading. Every one of the social enterprises he has undertaken for the amelioration of living conditions and lack-of-outlook in Germany, would require a chapter in itself.)

In no smallest village in Germany, nay, in no poorest cot was something not done, something not spared, to aid this nation-wide work. It was generally estimated that some three hundred million marks were devoted to it in this way. Possibly this estimate is too low. Not, by any means, that the Winterhilfsarbeit (Winter-aid-work) could merely be appraised in terms of money. Nor could it be measured in terms of material comfort. Its value for the union and solidarity of the reawakened German spirit was above all these.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/DracoNS/ShowLetter1.jpg

Senator of Allwaerden calls to donations for the winter welfare organization
Photography: Joseph Schorer - Hamburg, 1933

Given, then, this fount of money, let us very briefly enumerate the numerous channels into which its flow was directed.

Adolf Hitler called upon everyone who had a job of any sort, big or small, to set aside weekly or monthly some small saving for the poor. It was a request, not an order, for Hitler knew well enough that very many, people were in no position to spare a single pfennig (fifth part of a penny). All who possibly could, came forward with their "bit" for the "Battle with Hunger and Cold." The directors of the whole enterprise set it an excellent example, and the rank and file willingly proved their Socialism in response.

Every Sunday during that whole winter hundreds and thousands of collectors were to be seen selling tags in the street to the same end.

Through this source alone enormous sums were gathered in, and very often other results came from these tag days. Case after case occurred of their leading to employment for the unemployed. For instance, in the Harz Mountains in Thuringia there are little towns whose inhabitants live by glass blowing. At this time unemployment was rife among them. So the directors of the Winter-Aid thought it a good thing to have tags made of glass, and gave this welcome order throughout the district. it resulted in months of work for three thousand poor glass workers in Thuringia.

The whole "brain wave" was so much appreciated by the public that when these glass tags appeared upon the streets there was a rush for them. In three days over twenty-five million were sold out! Could any better proof be adduced than this of how truly National Socialism concerns itself with the needs of even the smallest of the German workers?

Dr. Goebbels, one of the most genial and versatile of the men round Hitler, did not fail to bring his bright wits to bear upon the problems of the Winter-Aid. He it was who conceived the idea of the "Eintopfgericht" -- the One-Pot-Dinner. Every German, especially everyone blessed with a decent share of this world's goods, was invited throughout the winter on the first Sunday of every month to restrict his main meal to extremely modest (financial) limits, to not more than about 6d., but to give over to a collector, who would call for it next day, the money which would otherwise have been laid out to furnish the table in the ordinary way. It was as if an Englishman saved what he would have spent on his "cut-from-the-joint and two vegs." (to say nothing of sweets and coffee), and gave it away and contented himself with -- what shall we say? -- one good old plate of hash or soup instead, and nothing but that soup.

All the restaurants and hotels were advised to offer on their menus for that first Sunday, nothing but this one-dish-dinner, but to charge for it according to usual table d'hâte or à la carte meals. The difference, of course, was to be handed over for the Winter-Aid. The success of this original idea was enormous. Like one man the whole people took it up. The venerable President himself ate a one-dish dinner on the first Sunday of every month.

During the winter over twenty million marks came to hand this way. Again, in this instance, the good of it was not confined to mere material things. The poor saw the Better-off willingly depriving themselves to help them, and the impression it made was of the best for the conception of "national-socialism." Dr. Goebbels hit on the happy slogan: "Don't spend: deny yourself." This went even further. When a rich man gets up from a well-spread table, and gives something to the poor, it is good, but it is not a sacrifice. The sacrifice comes in when a man contents himself with a poor meal instead of a better one, for the sake of giving something away to the man who never feeds well.

Then again -- here was a splendid notion! Very often during that winter there was to be heard a cheerful bugling in the streets, and there was to be seen a truckload of soldiers slowly tooling by, blowing for all they were worth. What was this ? Why -- rummage collecting for the needy. Whenever a hand waved, or a door opened, or someone beckoned from window or corner, the truck hastened up, a couple of men leaped down and ran to obey the summons.

Most people had something they could do without for the Winter-Aid. Here it was an old sofa, -- quickly handled and bestowed, -- here a sewing machine -- swung up atop -- here chairs needing mending, here a bundle of clothes, here oddments for repairs of all sorts, here crockery, here spare pots or pans -- up and down the streets went the truck, fanfaronading everywhere, and loading up cheerfully and dexterously like a furniture van!

Then workrooms were opened for necessitous girls and women, where these second-hand things could be made over, in return for groceries and shoes.

The happiest Christmas Germany had celebrated for many a long year was the first Christmas of Hitler's Chancellorship. It was the first Christmas after these so-called heathen Nazis had come to power. Up to this time Christmas in Germany had largely been a purely family affair. The tens of thousands of those who had no family, no relatives, no home, perhaps, merely looked on from afar.

Such a thing as this had to be put a stop to in the National Socialist State. On Christmas Eve the Party set up, at its own expense, great Christmas trees before many of the church doors, and in many of the open spaces in the cities. These were all aglitter with frost, and burning candles. Tables were spread beneath them. And bands played the immemorial hymns and carols of the season. Speeches were made calling upon those who were keeping up the feast at home, to remember their poorest brethren without, and to show them the good comradeship and brotherliness which was the very essence of National Socialism. This exhortation closed everywhere with the carol "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht."

Then came the crush -- the rush -- the stampede to the tables where hundreds of good folk forced their way to lay their gifts and offerings and contributions and goodies for the poor. Mountains of these things piled up until there wasn't an inch of room left to bestow a single gift more. Even the ground under the table and all round was cluttered with presents. When the donors had really done, and were ready to go back home again, these things were distributed to the lonely and the hungry and the friendless who gladly came forward to receive them. In ways like this National Socialism sought to prove itself not merely a political creed but a practical befriending of the people.

The Winter-Aid was signally supported by peasants, tradespeople and all sorts of industries, whose carts and wagons were daily to be seen in long rows at the doors of the offices of the Organisation, unloading goods and comestibles for the poor. No end of vouchers were issued by means of which the poor could obtain the necessaries of existence without having to expend money. So far as statistics can give any idea of what this amounted to -- and statistics take no account of the Christmas presents -- the following figures tell their own tale:

Coals -- about 2,600,000 tons, worth 50,000,000 marks.
Potatoes -- 12,500,000 cwt.
Vegetables & Flour -- 1,100,000 cwt.
Bread -- 60,000 cwt.
Tinned Goods -- 300,000 tins.
Milk -- 1,000,000 litres.
Shoes -- 180,000 pairs.
Cloth -- 250,000 metres.
Garments -- 1,000,000
Wood -- 300,000 cwt.
Vouchers -- 400,000 marks.
Cash -- 75,000,000 marks, part of it from the One-Dish Dinner source.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/DracoNS/ShowLetter3.jpg

A people helps itself!
Poster of the winter welfare organization (WHW) - H. Rinner - around 1933, Berlin

The foodstuffs were not always distributed uncooked, but prepared in common kitchens, so that for the equivalent of an English twopence a hungry man could come by a real good meal. In Munich alone (pop. 750,000) that winter daily portions were served from fifteen great communal kitchens to no less than three thousand poor people. Seventeen millions of unemployed, casual labourers, widows and orphans were supported through these efforts of the people as a whole.

It was a tough struggle to do it. But it was the wish of the Führer that this great work should be put in hand, that no one in Germany should starve or freeze, and everyone rejoiced to help in its fulfillment. While everywhere else in Europe the melancholy spectacle was only too often to be witnessed of hunger marchers parading the streets, of the workless and the despairing losing all patience and breaking out into strife and bitter class hatred, in Germany at least Adolf Hitler had united everyone in an unparalleled gesture of fraternal charity.

MOTHER AND CHILD

The winter passed. But the gigantic machinery of its Aid work remained, and Hitler, who could know no rest until he had given every possible demonstration of what National Socialism meant translated into terms of every-day life -- Hitler looked round for the next immediate use to which it could be put.

He was already grappling with the problem of unemployment, and now he turned from the consideration of the father of the family, to that of the mother. This matter of maternity and infant welfare had long been comprised in the Party programme under the heading "It is the duty of the State to ensure the health of the people through due care bestowed upon mothers and children."

So work was immediately set on foot to relieve the terrible burdens weighing so heavily upon the poorer families of the land, and especially upon the toiling housewives. The War and its long subsequent list of privations and bitter hardships had told on this most helpless and defenceless portion, of the community as heavily as on every other. This new movement in aid of womankind was at once a recognition of the bravery and suffering of the women of the terrible years gone by, and a beacon of hope for the nameless regiment of brave and struggling women of the present time.

First of all the "Mother-and-Child" Movement undertakes to unearth hidden and secret misery (in order to relieve it), to explore special areas of distress and to do away with red tape and mistaken economies. The whole thing is to turn upon the personal and individual touch. First the mother of the family is to be supported and helped and then every one of those dependent upon her. The Mother-and-Child work sets itself very few limits.

Needless to say, here again the scope of the enterprise is so wide only the briefest description of it can be given.

The greatest I necessity -- that of nourishment -- calls for the first attention. Better food is to be provided, and sufficient milk for the children. Then comes the question of clothing and adequate laundry facilities. Women with big families swarming round them all day are to receive daily outside help.

The work of the "Arbeitsplatzhilfe" -- roughly translated "The Job Finding Agency " -- concerns itself largely with placing out the elder children of these numerous broods in suitable posts as soon as they are fit to earn, and help themselves. The hitherto earning mothers of these families are to be, enabled at once to leave factory or business and return home where their duty and their most important work obviously lies. The man it is who must be enabled to go out and work and keep the home.

Through the "Wohnungshilfe" (Dwelling-house Aid), a mighty attempt is to be made to sweep away the slums and miserable areas in great cities. Either such dwellings as already exist are to be improved and repaired, or entirely pulled down and rebuilt. Property owners who allow their houses to fall into bad condition are to be called to account for it. The unsocial attitude of those who decline to let where there are children is to be sharply corrected.

The Mother-and-Child Aid looks to it that poor families should have at least what furniture is barely necessary, especially beds. A special activity has been set on foot all through Germany whose slogan is "To each child his own bed." And these beds are collected from charitable donors in the same way as similar collections were made from house to house in the winter by the truckloads of trumpet-blowing soldiers,.

Another branch of this work is to provide at least four weeks' country holiday or convalescence for mothers who stand in special need of rest and recuperation. The children are meantime to be cared for in kindergarten. For that short space, at least, the mother is to be wholly free. The home, during the interval, is to be kept going by means of in the "Frauenarbeitsdienst" -- the organisation which provides women's work of this kind for just these purposes, so that the husband and father can go on having his meals as usual, without universal domestic upset, just because the main prop and stay of it all -- the wife and mother -- has had to go away.

Then there are schools for mothers; many of these are run by doctors who make it their business to impart all sorts of essential information about food and health in general to these poor women. They can always resort to medical advice without fear or hesitation, since nothing is more important to a nation than its mothers, its children and its health.

All these measures, these undertakings, these departures and these immediate practicalities spring from the text laid down in Mein Kampf, the text is ruthlessly worked out in the life story of the Führer himself, "Social work must be tackled from below, not from above."

UNEMPLOYMENT

"We hold it to be the prime duty of the State to see that the citizen can secure means of livelihood."

Here, once more, we have one of the most important statements of Party undertakings. Hitler has held it of primary importance to combat unemployment by every permissible means devisable by ingenuity and ardent purpose.

This nation-wide struggle postulates immense governmental preparations. It is not one to be tackled piecemeal and by temporary measures. The whole reconstruction is to be built up after Hitler's own scheme and recommendations, schemes which embrace every sphere of industry, of private and public life. Not a struggle merely, but indeed, a mighty campaign against unemployment has been launched in Germany. It is hoped at last to obtain the victory over decades-long miser' and ever-recurring industrial crises. Every man in the country must bear his part in this gigantic enterprise. The victory means nothing less than a stable recovery of industry. A strong State is the guarantor of steady business. Every possible means has been co-ordinated to this end.

The State has provided the sinews of war for this struggle, but the German people themselves have also subscribed many millions of marks for the promotion of national industry. In 1933 the Government, set aside 4.3 milliards (4,3000,000,000 R.M.), in 1934 about 5 milliards to finance schemes of work for the unemployed.

Vast plans were put in hand for the making of canals, for the building of power plants. Nearly all the greater rivers of Germany were harnessed to some productive purpose. By the expenditure of one hundred million marks, one million workmen could be kept employed for an entire month. The work on the Weser, and on the Dortmund-Ems Canal will keep twenty thousand men in work for four years Another gigantic canal, begun in 1933 will provide work for 1,510,000 days. In the same district between Hannover and Magdeburg one hundred and ten square miles will be brought into cultivation which have hitherto been mere waste or swamp.

In order to secure more land for husbandry in Schleswig-Holstein, two great darns are to be constructed across the Eider River. The work will last three years. Thousands will thereby support themselves, and a plain of 225 square miles will be reclaimed. The enterprise can well be compared with that of Signor Mussolini on the Pontine~ Marshes.

The German Government offers to meet 40 per cent of the cost to everyone who builds a house or who proposes to carry out reparations and improvements. The result of this step is scarcely to be believed. The building trade, hitherto at a very low ebb, has looked up and gone ahead surprisingly. And consequently so have all the allied industries. Factories are at work day and night. In the spring of 1934 in many large German cities not a single skilled man in the building trade was out of work. This flourishing state of affairs repercussed on the machine industry and gave work to again another ten thousand men.

Hitler, himself an ardent motor mechanic, has found the way for a vast revival in the motor-car industry by reducing the tax. The number of cars on the road doubled in 1933. One can judge of the cheerful position of affairs in this direction from the assurances made by motor-car manufacturers that they are in a position to deliver the goods at once.

The most important attack on unemployment, however, was delivered when the building of immense new arterial roads was planned on the direct initiative of the Chancellor. This constitutes the biggest thing ever done yet in this direction. From four to five thousand miles of auto-roads are projected to be built in six directions right across the country. Two will run from north to south, one from Kiel via Hamburg, Bremen, the Schwarzwald to Basle, the other from East Prussia via Berlin and Munich to the Alps. Three of these great roads will run from east to west, one from Frankfurt-Oder, and the other from Breslau to the Rheinland, and one from Saarbrücken to Salzburg. This last one is to be called the Nibelungen Road. The sixth of the whole series will run from Hamburg to Breslau. All these roads will be built on the most modern lines.

They will be practically all on one grade and in no way interrupted by crossings. Other roads will be carried over by bridges. The entire plan will require many years to carry out. The Government has earmarked over two milliards of marks a year towards it. Whole armies of men find employment on it. The project is a proud one, for it not only resembles the great engineering feats of the Romans, but promises to change the face of the entire country for coming generations. (The interstate road system in the United States was patterned after the German model and set into motion by the German-hating Eisenhower in 1955. RF)

These are the ideas of young leaders confided to the might and craft of young workers to carry out, all working together to reduce -- and ultimately to extinguish -- the hideous curse of Unemployment in Germany.

WORK CAMPS

The idea of the Work Camp (which was originally envisaged on volunteer lines, students alone being obliged to attend), also proposed fruitful means of combating unemployment. Over five thousand camps, mostly situated in the country, keep going three hundred thousand young people between the ages of seventeen and twenty-five. Many of them put in no more than half a year of work-service, and are then free to take employment elsewhere. They go forth, furnished with certificates, often to places awaiting them. Very possibly this volunteer service will develop later into an obligation. Plans are ready in course of construction whereby such an army of workers can be employed for twenty years. The produce so raised will value two milliards of marks a year, and at least five thousand new peasant homesteads will be created.

Naturally the work done in these camps is of a supplementary order and is not allowed to compete in the open market with work turned out under ordinary conditions outside. Nor is such work undertaken which could as well be performed by private enterprise. It is the aim and object of these camps to promote facilities for other people, i.e. by the reclamation or improvement of waste land upon which settlements can be founded. The making of new roads, of course, opened up new ground for such a purpose. The settlement building itself is never undertaken by camp workers. The latter confine themselves to forestry, projects of land reclamation from the sea, canals, irrigation and particularly all undertakings which have for their aim the prevention of catastrophic happenings, forest fires, burst dykes, floods and so forth.

All this has proved of great practical utility. The young people in the Work Camps are well trained in the use of their various tools and implements, spades, pikes, shovels, etc., and can be quickly mustered and detailed for a job. Once on the occasion of a huge landslide on the Saale, a serious disaster was only averted by the immediate mobilisation of young navies from the nearest Work Camp, who immediately set to work to set things to rights. Many a village has been saved from extinction by fire by the exertions of such organised workers, and immense consequent misery avoided.

The campers themselves are willing and devoted enough. Each man knows that his work benefits the community at large, and that he is therefore carrying out the fundamental principles of National Socialism. Hitler's worthy pronouncement, "There is only one nobility, the nobility of work," sustains these labourers through the heat and the toil of the longest day.

Life in a Labour Camp is not in the least modelled on the military plan. The workers rise at five in summer, and at six in winter. Half an hour's exercise or sport precedes tubbing and breakfast. Then comes parade and the hoisting of the camp flag for the day. This resembles the Hooked Cross Flag only instead of the hooked cross in the white circle it displays a spade and a couple of ears of wheat. The whole is symbolic and recalls Frederick the Great's fine saying: "He who toils to make two ears of wheat grow where there was only one before, does more for his country than a general who wins a redoubtable victory."

After this parade the workers betake themselves to their various employments; the volunteers down tools at the end of a seven-hours' spell. Then comes a wash, and the midday meal eaten, naturally, in common. The food is good and everyone can have as much as he requires. An hour and a half's "knock-off" ensues. The afternoon is taken up by a couple of hours of sport, and an hour's instruction in civics. The evening is passed in singing songs, and in reading aloud, etc, etc. Two or three evenings a week each man can call his own up to ten o'clock. Tattoo is at ten: everyone must then be in quarters.

The Work Camp brings all classes together. The student is set just the same jobs as any one else. The hope is that thirty years hence there will be no more intellectuals, or officials in Germany who have not passed through the school of manual work side by side with the everyday workman.

Now don't you really wish you could raise your children

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/DracoNS/ShowLetter4.jpg

in a country like that?

To learn more visit

The NEW ORDER

http://www.theneworder.org

Racial Nationalist Library

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/

The 25 points of the NSDAP Program

http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/

SC-Mann
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 06:41 PM
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/danken.htm

Background: Hitler had a habit of calling a referendum after significant events. After marching into Austria on March 14, 1938, he called the last of the referendums for 10 April 1938. This 28-page pamphlet was part of the propaganda leading up to that vote, which to no one's surprise turned out 99% in his favor. It was distributed widely, and is a good summary of the accomplishments Hitler claimed. The pamphlet includes charts illustrating the statistics. It is interesting that in reviewing Nazi accomplishments, nothing is said of anti-Semitism.

The source: Das danken wir dem Führer! (1938). The brochure has no publication information, but was probably produced by the Nazi Party for the campaign.

We Owe it to the Führer

The German people should once again examine what I and my comrades have done in the five years since the first Reichstag election in March 1933. They will have to agree that the results have been unique in all history.

—Adolf Hitler on 20 February 1938

The Führer has called! Germany's goal is to give witness to the indissoluble unity of the nation. A nation of 75 million will proclaim to the world that it is united in infinite confidence in its Führer, united in an irresistible will to further growth, united in unending thanks to Adolf Hitler. The Führer asks for us to prove our confidence. He has a right to do so. The German people will give it to him: before themselves and before the entire world.

Five years of construction are behind us. Look at what has happened during these five years! People are forgetful. They accept good and beautiful things as they happen — and then forget about them. But we do not want to forget how things were, and what has happened. The nations around us look with admiration and amazement when they see the "German miracle," the unprecedented growth that has occurred in Germany over the past five years. How much more should we take stock of what has been done.

What was it like five years ago?!... Think back on the great and moving events of recent weeks: how millions responded to their Führer with overflowing hearts and indescribable joy. Only people who have been freed from some burden rejoice like that — people who are cheerful, satisfied and happy. That is Adolf Hitler's work. That is the greatest thing a statesman can do: to make his people happy.

Loyalty deserves loyalty! The Führer has called his people to affirm him. He asks for proof of their confidence. He has the right to do so, based on all that he has done that we have seen with our own eyes — and based on the unique accomplishments of the past five years. We want to recall these accomplishments, and compare Germany today with how it was before the National Socialist takeover. It is a splendid story that fills each of us with pride.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/danken.jpgDo you remember the state of Germany and the German people in the days before the aged Reich President von Hindenburg chose Adolf Hitler and his party as the last hope of saving Germany from certain political, social and economic collapse that would lead to chaos? Tens of thousands of factories had closed their gates. Millions of workers and employees lost their jobs and were thrown ruthlessly into the gray misery of mass unemployment. There seemed no way out. In 1932 our cold-hearted enemy, the Frenchman Clemenceau, said that there were 20 million Germans too many. He seemed to be speaking the terrible truth. There were 7 million unemployed in Germany on the day Adolf Hitler left the Presidential Palace as chancellor of the German people. A third of all working Germans, 21.5 million people including their families, depended on meager public assistance and spent their time without hope of escaping their misery.

Eliminating mass unemployment was the Führer's first task. He called on the entire German nation to begin a massive battle of work, the success of which is visible to us all today.

By the end of 1933, 2 million citizens had jobs again. By September 1936, the number of unemployed had fallen beneath a million. By 1937 unemployment had vanished. Now the problem was a shortage of workers for the tasks at hand. A shortage of jobs became a shortage of workers! Only 11.5 million Germans had jobs in January 1933. By the spring of 1937, the number had risen to 17.5 million, and by last fall it had risen to 20.1 million. The Reich Labor Front had to be called in to help with the harvest, since workers were lacking. Thanks to the Führer's rapid and energetic actions, the entire German people is at work creating things that will be immortal.

One of the foundations of National Socialism is the knowledge that only work creates value and prosperity. The well-earned pay envelope has replaced the demeaning dole. Short hours today do not reduce income. Countless workers have risen from the ranks of the lowest paid to well paid craftsmen. Workers and employees, but also the entire German people, including farmers, businessmen, craftsmen and industrial workers, all of us five years ago were unsure if our income would be enough for our daily needs. We thank the Führer today for guaranteeing our income! The national income in 1932 was 45.2 billion marks. It has grown steadily since than, reaching a level of 68 billion marks in 1937. The entire national income has increased by about 23 billion marks, almost as high as the total of 26 billion marks in wages from 1932. In 1937, wages were 38 billion marks. The income of the German worker has risen by 70%.

The absolute size of income does not by itself give a proper picture of our growing prosperity. Everyone knows from experience that it is less a question of how much one brings home, rather what one can buy. During the great inflation, we got more money but became poorer. We remember when the unions raised wages through constant strikes, etc., that reduced production. It did no one any good that workers received more than 42 billion marks in 1928, since production did not keep up with income. Goods were scarcer than money, and the result was inflation that required still more pay increases. A spiral of wage and price increases resulted, with wages falling steadily behind.

The increase in income since 1933 is different than the false prosperity of the past. Prices have been kept stable, production has greatly increased and speculation has been ruthlessly suppressed, with the result that the increase in income has meant a real increase in purchasing power.

It is no descent into materialism to welcome an increase in prosperity. A people can grow only when its prosperity is assured. That is the Führer's true goal. When gray misery was the regular guest at the table of most workers, they lacked the courage to begin a family and raise healthy children. A decline in population threatened us in 1932. The birth rate had fallen so low that there was a danger that the death rate, increased through countless desperate suicides, would surpass it.

The unlimited confidence of the German people in their Führer is shown by the fact that even in 1933 numerous citizens found the courage to begin the family they had long postponed. The number of marriages reached record heights. There were 122,000 more marriages in 1933 than in the year before. !934 showed the tremendous success in reducing unemployment. 223,000 more young German men took brides than in 1932. 6,521,400 men and women were married between 1933 and 1937. Nearly 460,000 more families began than in the five years before the National Socialist takeover. That is probably the best proof of the absolute confidence the German people have in the Führer's policies and in the future of the Reich. The Führer's main concern is for healthy growth by the German people. That is why he implemented marriage loans of as much as 1000 marks as early as 1933, which are repayable in easy installments. A quarter of the loan is forgiven at the birth of each child. About half of all couples took advantage of these generous loans in 1933. Improvements in the economy were such that only a fifth needed them in 1934. In the past five years, 878,000 loans were made, and reduced as the result of the birth of 708,000 children.

The total number of births far exceeded that figure. The best evidence for the inner rebirth of our people is that the desire to have children has risen strongly, and that more and more have realized that the future of the German people depends on a large number of healthy children.

But not only the dreadful misery before 1933 reduced the desire of countless Germans to have children. Crass egotism and materialism also played a role. The System Era saw having children as foolish and backward. The transformation that has occurred is clear in the rising German birth rate. In 1932, only 993,000 children were born. Around 6 million were born between 1933 and 1937. The growth resulted in nearly 1.26 million additional children, about the population of the third largest German city, Hamburg!

But more than the birth rate gives us the right to look with pride and confidence to the future. More important still is that these children are growing up healthy, strong and cheerful. The spread of inherited diseases and inferior offspring, which are a heavy burden for the healthy, has been hindered. But everything possible is being done in the new Germany to raise a strong generation. The National Socialist state gives major tax reductions to fathers for each child. Families with three or more children receive payments of 10 and 20 marks monthly. By the end of 1937, 510,000 children were receiving such support. A new law goes into force on 1 April 1938. The previous income boundary of 2400 marks will be abolished, and all insured citizens will be eligible for the payments. The result will certainly be another significant increase in the number of children receiving such support.

The concern for the future of our people goes even further. The NS People's Welfare organization has established the aid program "Mother and Child," which has no equal anywhere in the world.

12,000 kindergarten teachers, day care workers and nurses care for 550,000 pregnant women and new mothers. On average, 115,000 children are fed each month, 405,000 children will have a vacation by the end of 1937 at an NSV establishment and an additional 1.4 million will spend time in the country. If these 1,900,000 children were lined up in rows of twelve, they would reach from Berlin to Leipzig.

In gratitude to the high obligation German mothers fulfill in having healthy children, the "Mother and Child" organization establishes kindergartens to care for countless children while their mothers are at work. It also ensures well-earned rest for mothers. By the end of 1937, 252,000 mothers had received free vacations.

The System Era knew how to praise its social policies, even though they had no goal. National Socialist Germany has policies that will result in a better future. They are supplemented by the work of the Hitler Youth. On the fourth anniversary of the seizure of power, the Reich Youth Leader announced that 7 1/2 million German boys and girls had found their place in the HJ. Over 30,000 doctors cared for their health, sports facilities provided for their physical growth and free time, and special courses provided world view education. Along with the DAF, the HJ uses the growing National Occupational Contests for the occupational training of the German youth, which will serve them well later in life.

The social policies for working Germans are of a size that casts shame on the dole policies of the Weimar Republic. The crowning achievement is the Führer's Winterhilfswerk of the German people. This is a truly socialist enterprise that has no equal among the richest nations of the world. The whole German nation undertakes a common fight against hunger and cold.

The Winterhilfswerk is the most beautiful expression of the new German people's community. It is not the work of a small group of rich people. No, each German, all of us, rich and poor, manual laborers, farmers and city-dwellers cooperate in fulfilling the Führer's will: No German may be hungry or cold!

One does not know whom to admire more: the cheerful willingness of those who collect, or the rising amount of the gifts, to which even the poorest contribute their share. The success of the Winterhilfswerk, written permanently into the law of 1 December 1936, demonstrates the efforts of the entire German nation. Gifts of money alone totaled over 920 million marks during the four winters from 1933/34 to 1936/37. An additional 570 million marks of goods were contributed. 50,000 freight cars alone would have been needed for the potatoes contributed in the past years. The three million meters of clothing given out by the WHW would stretch from Berlin to the Middle East. The two million kilograms of coal would form a wall ten meters high around all of Germany. These few examples, and more could be given, prove the strength of the German people's will to be active socialists

But that is not enough. The social laws in National Socialist Germany have reached extent never even dreamed of by the alleged "socialist" parties. The retirement system was near collapse in January 1933 now has reserves of six billion marks, making pensions for all working Germans secure. The Führer personally ordered a generous canceling of all debts that many citizens had acquired by receiving public support, which would have reduced their income for many years to come. One social measure after another over the past five years proves that National Socialist Germany has practiced a socialism of action.

Another sign of this socialism is the entirely different status of the German worker in factories. The social honor of each working German is guaranteed by law. The state's representatives ensure that exploiting workers is impossible. The legal working conditions correspond to National Socialism's high opinion of work. Workers have a right to a vacation and for paid holidays, even hourly and temporary workers. There is nothing like this elsewhere in the world.

The dignity of labor is evidenced by improvements in the appearance of the work place. Wherever one looks in Germany, ugly dark buildings are vanishing. The "Beauty of Labor" movement in today's Germany is not empty talk or an impossible demand, but living reality. Large sums that formerly would have been wasted in strikes and lockouts have been used since 1933 to improve work places. 23,000 places have been transformed form soulless drudgery to pleasant places to work. 6,000 factory courtyards now offer space for real relaxation, which was not true in the past. 17,000 canteens and lounges, 13,000 shower and changing rooms have been transformed. The dirtier the work, the cleaner the workers. More than 800 community buildings and 1200 sport facilities , including over 200 swimming pools, have been established. The crew quarters in over 3500 ships have also been improved.

The NS Society Kraft durch Freude brings cheer and pleasure to workplaces through concerts and art exhibits. The art exhibits alone introduced more than 2,5 million workers to the creations of true German art. Just five years ago, it was obvious that the great works of German culture belonged to a small group of the upper class. Besides the factory concerns and art exhibitions, the NS Society Kraft durch Freude uses theatrical performances, other concerts, singing and musical groups to introduce the creations of German art to every working German. 22 million citizens have attended theatrical performances, 5.6 million the KdF concerns, and 17 million have found relaxation in more than 40,000 cabaret and variety performances, gaining thereby new strength for their daily work.

Of no less importance is the KdF's vacation program. Earlier, German workers did not know what to do with their, at best, five days of annual vacation. They could not visit the beauties of the German landscape, much less travel abroad. The NS Society Kraft durch Freude gave German workers the possibility of vacationing at the beach or in the mountains, or to explore the homeland. Over 20 million have participated in KdF trips since 1934. That is more than a quarter of Germany's population. 19 million citizens participated in 60,000 vacation trips at home. Hand to hand, they would stretch from Berlin to Tokyo. KdF trains have traveled 2,160,000 kilometers, or 54 times around the world. The nine large KdF cruise ships have covered a distance equal to twice the distance from the earth to the moon. They have carried German workers to Madeira, Italy, and Norway, broadening their horizons and giving them unforgettable experiences. Three additional ships will be added the KdF's own fleet of four. A KdF resort is being built on the island of Rügen. It will not be the only one. A series of other vacation and spa resorts will be built. They will fulfill the Führer's wishes at the start of the NS Society Kraft durch Freude: to lead a cheerful, creative and strong people to success in the world.

The goal of bringing German culture to the entire German people, regardless of their income, is especially clear with the German radio. Thanks to the people's radio set, a solid, inexpensive, and capable receiver, the number of radio listeners has risen from around 4 million in 1932 to 9.1 million today. The un-German programming of the System Era has been transformed by National Socialism. Now radio acquaints the German people with the work of their great masters of music and literature. Alongside these artistic programs, the entertaining programming provides for the relaxation of hard-working people.

Clear proof for the rising prosperity of the German people is provided by the growing consumption of foodstuffs and luxury items of every variety. During the prewar year 1913, only a little more than 2.9 million tons of meat were consumed. In 1937, that figure had risen to 3.7 million, up about 5% from 1932. Thanks to the elimination of unemployment, bread consumption increased by about 10%, sugar by 15%. Butter consumption rose from 420,000 to 519,000 tons. Milk production, both for drinking and for making butter and cheese, rose from 23.5 to 25.4 billion liters from 1932 to 1937. Coffee consumption rose from 104,000 to 140,000 tons. Beer consumption has risen from 3.3 to 4.4 billion liters. That is an increase of about 3 billion glasses of beer.

The rise in consumption of luxury items is clear proof of our nation's growing prosperity. Wine consumption rose from 232.4 million to more than 450 million liters. Many citizens for whom wine was formerly an impossible luxury can now afford a glass of wine. German wine makers have been freed from worries of overproduction. Tobacco consumption, too, has risen from 5.5 billion cigars and 31.3 billion cigarettes to 8.8 billion and 41 billion respectively.

The growing prosperity and rising consumption of foodstuffs and luxury items required hard work. A people can only consume what it produces. In the face of this obvious truth, which however only became clear to us after 1933, all the parliamentary resolutions, all the decisions of international conferences and the demands of the international unions become silly talk. The German people have proved that by our own work. Germany has worked untiringly since 1933, producing itself the goods it needs to improve its standard of living.

The rising production in all areas, which has never before been seen, is the fruit of our work. The foundation of our life is agriculture, whose task is to guarantee that the nation is fed. When the Führer took power, agriculture was in a ruinous state. Officers of the court were regular visitors at German farms. The animals and the harvest were seized ruthlessly because taxes and interests had risen to impossible levels that German soil could not meet. Forced auctions drove tens of thousands of German farmers from their land. Desperation prevailed in the villages. As a result of the desperate situation, agriculture could not ensure the feeding of the German nation. The ghost of hunger threatened.

Here too the Führer set to work immediately. Interest and taxes were lowered, and the German soil was freed from usurious capital. Between 1927 and 1931, German agricultural debt rose by 2,9 billion marks. From 1933 to 1936, it fell by 800 million marks. The interest burden, which was over a billion marks in 1931/32, was reduced by National Socialist actions to 630 million marks. The crowning achievement was the creation of the Reich Inherited Farm Law, which guaranteed that the German family farm will always remain the wellspring of the nation.

Farmers owe the Führer their deepest thanks for rescuing them from the depths of despair. Their growing income also resulted in new jobs, giving the city population not only food, but work. In 1932 farmers spent only 160 million marks for new construction and 203 million for repairs. In 1933 these figures rose to 186 and 217 million marks respectively. The figures had reached 481 million by 1937. Farmers could afford only 138 million marks for machinery and equipment in 1932. Growing agricultural prosperity allowed them to buy three times as much in 1937 to modernize their farms, 395 million marks. Despite substantial decreases in price for fertilizers, expenditures for them rose from 180 to 700 million marks. The city dwellers had to make some sacrifices to bring German agriculture back from the abyss, but the German farmer is now doing his part to strengthen the German economy through his increased need for construction, industrial products, and craft work.

On the other hand, the value of agricultural production has rising between 1932 and 1937 from 8.7 billion to over 12 billion marks. Even more encouraging, food imports have deceased significantly even though consumption has increased.

Animal production reached a level previously not thought possible. In the last fiscal year, 500 million more eggs, nearly 4 billion liters of milk and 1.2 million more quintals of meat were produced compared to the averages for 1928 to 1932. The Führer's agricultural policies have led to a decline in German agricultural imports from 25% to 19% of our consumption. We are now much closer to agricultural independence, and more secure from poor harvests or speculative machinations in other countries.

Land used for oil fruits, flax, hemp, hoed crops and animal feed has increased significantly. Effective use of fertilizers has led to a large increase in fiber plant crops, which has eliminated the need to import them. To increase production even more, 73 flax production facilities are being added to the existing 22.

A program of improving land and winning new land was started in 1933. It has made a major contribution to the increase in agricultural production. Large sections of productive land were won from the sea in Schleswig-Holstein, which offers a secure future for numerous German farming families and farmer's sons. Wasteland and moors have been transformed into cultivable land. The System government spent only 298 million marks during its last four years on German soil. The National Socialist government, on the other hand, spent 1,30 billion marks during its first four years to expand German agricultural land. The result has been an increase in land of 300,000 hectares, an area six times as large as the Bodensee.

Besides winning new land and guaranteeing the security of German farms, new farms have been created. The new farms established during the System Era [1919-1933] were not large enough to support a family. The average size of new farms today, on the contrary, is sufficiently large to provide a secure existence for the new settlers. National Socialist policies have allowed 75,000 German citizens, mostly racially valuable form workers and sons of farmers, to find room for healthy growth on nearly 300,000 hectares of land. The Reich has also made large sums available to build worthy housing for agricultural workers. German farm workers have healthy, decent housing for a monthly rent of only 12 to 14 marks.

Just as for farmers and agricultural workers, the urban population is also being cared for. Although more than enough willing and able workers were available in 1932, and although the housing need was certainly great, the government put workers on the dole and built only 141,265 dwellings. This was an area in which the need for new jobs was particularly clear. Even in 1933, the number of new dwellings rose to 178,000, with particular attention being given to small and mid-sized units for those with limited incomes. This number grew year by year, reaching 340,000 dwellings in 1937, double the number of 1932. In all, National Socialist has built more than 1.4 million new, and above all healthy and affordable, dwellings for the German people since 1933. This is enough to house the entire population of Berlin.

As the result of energetic construction, also encouraged by many major new construction projects for the state and party, the total production of the construction industry has risen from 37.8 billion marks in 1932 to more than 75 billion marks in 1937.

The German money supply, everything from thousand mark notes to copper pennies, would have to be increased by a factor of ten were we to pay for it all in cash. Rather than speaking of money, however, we prefer to speak of accomplishment. The Western European democracies can also talk about enormous increases in the circulation of money, as the Führer pointed out in his speech to the Reichstag on 20 February 1938. In Germany, however, the amount of money in circulation has risen only slightly despite growing production, while the Western European democracies have only strikes and falling production to show for their increase in money in circulation. Conflict between wages and prices is the result in these nations, and the terrors of inflation loom.

Growing prosperity and production led to a growth in traffic. The entirely neglected German highway system had to be repaired and expanded. 40,000 kilometers of highway have been repaired since 1933. That is enough to go all the way around the world! Then there are the Reich Autobahns, the most splendid construction project in the world. 2,000 kilometers were open to traffic by the end of 1937. 1,000 kilometers more will be added yearly, until Germany has a highway network unique in all the world.

Automobile production has reached a level that no one would have thought possible a few years ago.

The number of motor vehicles in Germany has doubled, exceeding the 3 million mark in 1937. Thanks to the growing prosperity, broad circles of our nation can now afford a car. 137,141 of the new vehicles in 1937, well over half, were purchased by workers and employees. 30,015 workers and employees were able to buy a car the previous year. Cars are becoming both better and cheaper. The increase in cars will be even more striking when the Volkswagen comes on the market. Enormous factories are even now being built. The best proof for the quality and good pricing of German cars is the fact that automobile exports have increased by a factor of eight since 1932!

It is not possible here to list the enormous growth in every area of production. There is no branch of industry that has not grown by factors of two to ten. We will restrict our discussion to two critical modern industries: coal mining and steel. Before 1932, coal production was greatly decreasing. Despite that fact, coal was piling up at the mines, with no hope of putting it to use in industry. Now consumption has greatly increased, and coal is also being used to produce the new substitute materials required by the Four Year Plan. The German mining industry can look forward to an assured future.

Despite the claim that Germany is poor in iron ore, mining of this important material for the iron and steel industries rose from 1.3 million tons in 1932 to 9.6 million tons last year. By 1940, the figure will reach about 20 million tons. The Reich Hermann Göring Factory will add an additional 21 million tons by then. This 40-50 million tons will give the German iron and steel industries a secure foundation that earlier experts thought impossible.

The expansion of raw material production has received a significant boost by the return of Austria to the Reich. Austria has rich reserves of copper, lead, graphite, etc. It leads the world in magnesium production. The iron ore mines, now incorporated into the Four Year Plan, are of particular significance to German iron and steel production.

German steel production in 1933 was 9.7 million tons. After five years of hard work, this figure has more than doubled. It will reach 21 million tons in 1938. That will make Germany the second leading steel producer in the world, second only to the United States. If one were to export this enormous among of steel, one would have to fill every German ocean-going ship more than ten times.

The unprecedented revival of economic health has naturally affected the transportation industry. On land, water and in the air it has grown greatly. Since 56 million tons of additional goods are being produced, a major expansion of the German river and canal transportation system is planned. This will improve the already thick network of domestic German water transport.

Shipping has also increased significantly. The ship cemeteries once found in German harbors have vanished. At the same time, we have rejuvenated our merchant fleet. One ship after another is being launched from our shipyards, proving to the world the quality of German workmanship and engineering. Before the takeover, only 22,000 tons were under construction. By 1937, 370,000 tons were under construction for German firms, and 350,000 for foreign customers! Another 400,000 tons of orders were waiting. These figures do not even include naval construction. The number of orders corresponds to Denmark's entire merchant fleet.

Developments with the railroad are equally as impressive. Increasing competition with trucking has given a remarkable spur to the railroad system. The speed of rail transportation has increased. Modern passenger trains with every convenience attain speeds undreamed of only a few years ago. The Reichsbahn has nearly doubled its business since 1932.

The German airlines have won a world reputation in recent years, the result of their reliability and speed. The number of passengers has nearly tripled since 1932. 326,000 domestic and foreign passengers flew on German aircraft in 1937. The air network is being expanded. The length of the air mail routes alone has increased during five years of National Socialism from 31,000 to 62,000 kilometers, with a yearly increase in kilometers flown from 9 to 18 million kilometers.

The great improvements in the German transportation system have resulted in a growing stream of foreign visitors. The pulsing life in Germany is drawing more and more visitors to the Third Reich. The number of overnights by foreigners has risen from 2.7 million in 1932 is far above 7 million in 1937. These foreigners, who often come to Germany with false ideas, see with their own eyes the work of the Führer and the remarkable efforts of the German people. They return home as the best witnesses of the greatness and strength of the German Reich.

These accomplishments and successes are only a part of the great economic, social, and cultural achievements of the past five years. But they are cast into the shadows by the political accomplishments of this most eventful period in German history. Every last German today knows that Germany's reconstruction, in which each of us participated, was only possible because the Führer brought together all the strength of the nation in pursuit of a single goal: To make Germany free and strong!

The Führer has repeatedly reminded the German people that strong policies are the absolute prerequisite to our economic, social and cultural health. Only intentional hostility and stupidity can still deny that the Führer was right in every respect.

Worried souls prophesied disaster when Germany withdrew from the League of Nations on 21 October 1933. Today the complete insignificance and impotence of the Geneva League is clear to all. The Führer has replaced the system of "collective security," which never did anyone any good, with direct negotiations between leaders and states. The naval accord with England, the German-Japanese-Italian Anti-Comintern Pact, which dealt a devastating blow to World Bolshevism, and the Berlin-Rome-Tokyo Axis are today the strongest guarantee of European peace. They are persuasive proof of the correctness of German peace policy.

With great joy and thanksgiving, Germany celebrated the powerful referendum victory in the Saar on 13 January 1935. It was easy for our German brothers to decide to return to a united and strong Reich instead of an impotent and fragmented one. Step by step, calmly and with assurance, the Führer went his way. He tore up the shameful treaties of Versailles and Saint Germain, erasing forever from German history the shame of the war guilt lie. Jubilation without precedent ran through Germany on 16 March 1935, as the Führer re-armed Germany by introducing universal military service. For 17 long years we were a defenseless nation, a nation without honor. Now our borders and our accomplishments are protected by a strong people's army, a strong air force guards the Homeland, a fleet guards our commerce. Our brothers abroad are proud witnesses to a national will that preserves the honor and the existence of the nation. Less than a year has passed since German soldiers marched into the demilitarized Rhineland on 7 March 1936, to the indescribable jubilation of the population. German rivers, the German railroad, and the German Reich Bank are free from all the tricks of demeaning international control.

And now the Führer has fulfilled the ancient longing of all Germans. A Reich of 75 million Germans now exists. People joined people. Words are not enough to express what each of us feels who is of good heart and will. We all know one thing: this wonderful rise is solely the result of our Führer's efforts. He believed unshakably in the strength of his people. He brought an inexhaustible national strength to life. He gave back to entire people its belief in itself.

The disgrace of Versailles is abolished,

Germany is free and strong, great and united.

Has a leader ever done more for his people?

With warm hearts and unshakable loyalty, we want to stand with the Führer. He has done everything for us, giving us his faith and his strength, his days and his nights. The Führer gave us the great blessing of a united, strong respected German Reich. We want to thank him on election day. Our "Yes" is the oath of 75 million German people who are moved to their depths:

One People, One Reich, One Führer!

On 10 April 1938, all Germans will say

Yes!

Hedwig
Sunday, October 30th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Hitler Was a Sane Genius

Posted: 10.12.2005
Jeff Gaither

Many people are outraged by the headline. Such people might, with equal validity, be outraged by the statement “The sky is blue,” or any other fact.

I should say at once that this column, which will deal primarily with Hitler’s virtues, should not be construed as an approval of his crimes. There is no question that Hitler was one of the most evil men who ever lived; but he was also one of the most talented. As for why we should bother to tell the truth about Hitler, even when that truth reflects favorably upon him – well, we shall explain our motives in the end.

Two widely, almost universally-held misconceptions about Hitler, are that he was incompetent, and that he was crazy. They are both lies.

Article (http://technicianonline.com/story.php?id=012380)

QuietWind
Sunday, October 30th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Of course, no one likes to admit the positive attributes and great things of a man who they would rather see as a monster. To admit the greatness of a man that they view as evil would be like giving glory to the devil. It is easier to call him crazy and paint a portrait of a demon, because only an insanely evil man could "kill millions." It doesn't even matter if he was personally responsible for the deaths of humans or how many actually died. What matters is that there is a fall guy to take the blame for whatever atrocities occured and who better to take the fall than the leader? Most people are completely unaware of all the good that hitler did for the people and for the country. Schools don't dare teach students all the great things accomplished by a "murderous mad man." Heaven forbid that our children should look to this man as a role model and in a positive light.

I think Mr. Gaither should have expounded more on Hitler's persona and accomplishments. His article was substantially lacking and if I was one of the uninformed, ignorant masses I probably would dismiss his words as many others probably will.

Hedwig
Sunday, October 30th, 2005, 05:48 AM
There is an older article also related to this. It concerns the movie "Downfall".

As expected, the German Movie, "Downfall", which had already caused a lot of controversy in Europe, also generated the usual condemnation that greets any portrayal of Adolph Hitler as something other than a monster.

Hatred for Hitler, even among those of us who only know of the Nazi terror through books and movies, is such that we can’t tolerate Der Führer being shown with any human traits. Nevertheless, the record shows that Hitler, long before he joined the ranks of history’s most wicked tyrants, was an aspiring art student in Vienna. Even at the cost of opening old wounds among those who suffered Hitler’s wrath, we still should show his early life because we would never be able to form an honest opinion of either the famous or the infamous unless we were given all the known information about them. Just as saintly people have their faults, so, evil people have their virtues, and any virtues that Hitler possessed are, apparently, to be found only in his early years. "Why the need or the desire to make Hitler human?" Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the U.S. Anti-Defamation League, asked the New York Times.

The answer is simple: Because Hitler was human, and his whole life, not just the evil part, should be made known. Besides, the world is saturated with books and movies dealing with Hitler the monster, while the story of his early days, as a wounded and decorated veteran of the First World War trying to establish himself in Vienna, is seldom mentioned. And, who knows, his early life might even yield a clue to what changed an ordinary young man, who dreamed of becoming an artist, and, believe it or not, was on friendly terms with many Jews, especially the painter, Max Hoffmann, into the scourge of twentieth century civilization. And another thing, If we persist in laying the blame for the Holocaust on Hitler alone, we’ll be letting all the racists and sadists who supported him, off the hook.

Ordinary criminals usually fall into one of three Categories: Those who commit crimes for profit, those who commit crimes of passion, and the mentally ill who commit crimes without reason. But it’s the princes of evil, like Hitler, Stalin and Pol-Pot who continue to fascinate us. Still, when all is said and done, none of history’s super-criminals can cause a fraction of the controversy that surrounds the nondescript Austrian ex-corporal. We love movies about such fiends as serial killer, Jack the Ripper, homicidal moron, Billy-the-Kid and arch-hoodlum, Al Capone, including the ones that show us their better sides, but millions of us take offence at any attempt to depict Hitler as anything other than a Dracula, as evil incarnate.

It would be impossible to find anyone, other than anti-American fanatics, who could admire the likes of Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, those Arab contributions to the infamous gallery of sub-human sludge, yet, Hitler has legions of fans, especially among the white supremacist, and anti-Semitic groups. And, many people who are not racists find themselves under suspicion whenever they cite Hitler’s heroism in World War I, or his success in rescuing Germany from bankruptcy and corruption. Showing Hitler’s better traits in no way mitigates his evil record as the dictator, who set in motion the world’s most horrific murder-machine.

While the record shows that the Nazis murdered Slavs, Gypsies, Jehovah’s Witnesses, homosexuals, the mentally and physically handicapped, and even German Catholics and Lutherans who refused to toe the Nazi-party line, it was the Jews who bore the brunt of Hitler’s madness. So it’s understandable that they cannot bear to see him shown with any degree of sympathy. However, if we don’t show the complete Hitler, we would not only be distorting history, we would be pinning the blame for the Holocaust on a monster who walked like a man, instead of on an even more terrifying figure, A human being, who, looking as normal as any of us, committed monstrous crimes on a scale that’s totally beyond our comprehension.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/bedford101005.htm

Aeternitas
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 05:16 PM
This is also related to topic:

Why Hitler is still Villain No. 1 (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adol fhitler.ws%2Fmodules.php%3Fop%3Dmodload% 26name%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D1 98)

Some excerpts:

The late Hans Schenk, professor of European thought at the University of Oxford 35 years ago, had a very distinctive way of introducing the study of Hitler in his tutorials on modern history. "Very well, ladies and gentlemen, let us look at the monster," he would say.

Hitler enjoyed full power for only 12 years. Stalin ruled with full power for a quarter of a century, more than twice as long. And Mao misruled China for more than 27 years. But Hitler killed far more people per year than either of his rivals for "worst villain" did. And he was far more thorough in slaughtering his chosen targets.

These chilling aspects of Hitler's thought are widely overlooked or ignored even now. But some of the most eminent leaders and scholars of his own time recognized them very well.

The great German historian Friedrich Meinecke in his classic 1946 work "The German Catastrophe" described Hitler and Nazism as the eruption of the daemonic into world history on a hitherto unprecedented scale.

Britain's wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill called Hitler the repository of the most malignant and corrosive hatreds ever to be contained in a human breast.

And Schenk, a devout Czech democrat and Roman Catholic Christian who had escaped Hitler's reach, used to say of Lord Alan Bullock's classic biography of Hitler that it was "excellent, but flawed. It failed to grasp the demonic dimensions of the man."

This is why Hitler, far more even than Stalin, or Mao, or any of the other monstrous figures of the 20th century, serves to single-handedly embody and exemplify the crimes of them all. He showed what all of humanity could be capable of if the hard-won moral wisdom of the great religious traditions, or the careful balances of stable political systems, were lost.

He showed what happened when all the restraints on the darkest human emotions were swept away and the beasts within were unleashed. No pretense at banality can undo the memory of that loss of innocence. To deny him his contemptible stature would be a further dishonor to the tens of millions he killed without regret or remorse. Bush, Putin and the other world leaders were right to make this 60th anniversary of VE-Day such a special occasion. Hitler remains Villain No. 1: No one else comes close.Here is another interesting statement I came across while reading an article (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jewi shjournal.com%2Fhome%2Fpreview.php%3Fid% 3D15312) related to Hitler:

“Humanizing Hitler may in fact eliminate him from our nightmares, but it may also diminish his place in popular awareness altogether,” he writes. “Only as long as the dictator continues to haunt us are we likely to continue studying, reflecting upon, and drawing historical lessons from, the Third Reich’s destructive legacy.”

QuietWind
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I think we should reflect upon and learn lessons from its constructive legacy as well. People are such fault finders, always finding the negative in every sitatuation in order to make themselves feel better about who they are.

"If I can just find someone with bigger flaws, then mine will seem minimal and pale in comparisson." :lightbulb

Sigurd Volsung
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I could not find a German source for this document, though I think the English version is acceptable.

The Life of the Führer

Background: The "Pimpfs" were members of the Nazi organization for boys aged 10-14, part of the larger Hitler Youth organization. What follows is the introductory chapter from the handbook for these boys, a brief biography of Adolf Hitler, who is presented as the model. Nearly every German boy had a copy of this book.

The source: Reichsjugendführung,Pimpf im Dienst (Potsdam: Ludwig Voggenreiter Verlag, 1938).

________________________________________ _____________________

Our great and only youth organization bears the name of the Führer.

We bear it happily and proudly, and know that this name is an obligation. We begin our book with an outline of his life. Adolf Hitler is a great man for us, both as a person and as our leader. Everything about him is both great and simple. We want to thank him and obey him. We want to become what he is. We want to learn from his wonderful life, both for ourselves and for our tasks.

Youth

Today Adolf Hitler's birthplace belongs to Germany. He was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn in Upper Austria. But he is German. He does not feel like an Austrian. When war breaks out in 1914, he volunteers for the German army. As Point 1 of the National Socialist program states: "We demand a Greater German Reich." On page 1 of the Führer's autobiography "Mein Kampf" we find these words: "Common blood belongs in a common Reich." We can better understand the first point of program of the National Socialist German Workers Party when we realize that Adolf Hitler himself is a German who was born outside of Germany. We affirm that the law of common blood transcends state borders. Austria fulfilled this German longing on 13 March 1938.

As a boy, he is adventurous. He plays outdoors with his friends, and soon becomes their leader. The Führer's father, an official in the Austrian civil service, dies when the Führer is thirteen years old. The Führer too is supposed to become a civil servant, but he has other ideas. He wants to become an artist. Again and again, he tries to be admitted to an art school, but he lacks sufficient prior training. But he does not give up. He becomes a construction worker in Vienna and learns about social problems and the misery of the working class. In his free time, he spends all his money on his education. He buys books, attends the theater and museums, and gathers the enormous knowledge that we admire so often today.

Here for the first time he learns about parliamentarianism, and recognizes that Marxism and Jewry are the greatest enemy of the German people. He builds his vision of the world, the worldview that will be the foundation of his later actions.

World War

War begins. Adolf Hitler asks to serve in the German army, and goes as a volunteer to the Western Front. He is wounded repeatedly and earns the Iron Cross. He is esteemed as a courier and a comrade. He is put to work wherever a determined and courageous man is needed. His superiors know they can rely on him. While in Germany on a short leave to recover from his wounds, he sees that Marxism and Jewry are trying to weaken the German people's powers of resistance in the homeland. He is happy to return to the front. He never took a leave otherwise. His place was always at the front lines.

When revolt breaks out in 1918, he lies blinded by gas in a hospital and must powerlessly watch the collapse of the army. Here in the hospital, he suddenly feels the calling to become a politician and take up the battle against Marxism and Jewry. He feels he has the power within himself to lead the battle and create a Reich that will restore the honor of what the revolt destroyed. More than that, he wants to fulfill the ancient longing of Germans for a Greater German Reich.

Munich

The Führer goes to Munich and joins the six men of the "German Workers Party." He becomes its leader and give the tiny group his stamp. Working tirelessly, they try to reach the people with their ideas. The Führer himself is one of the most energetic leaflet distributors. Meeting attendance rises from 11 to 13, then to 17, then to 34. More and more come, and the small group gradually becomes known to the public. Hitler's speeches are the high point of the meetings. All provide a brilliant reckoning with the measures of the black [conservative] and red [Marxist] governments of the day.

The struggle continues to grow. It reaches the soul of the German people. The battle is guided entirely and only by the leading personality of Adolf Hitler.

The opponents begin to take notice. They can no longer simply ignore Hitler. The Reds decide to disrupt his meetings. Hitler organizes a protective force: Lads and determined men join together to protect the meetings. It is the first S.A. group.

24 February 1920 is a memorable day for the young movement. It holds its first mass meeting in Munich's Hofbräuhaus. Thousands of people fill the hall as the Führer proclaims National Socialism's 25 Theses. The jubilant crowd approves each point. Ever since, National Socialism's demands have been firm. After the takeover of power, they are being realized.

The Period of Struggle

The new defense force faced its first test in the Hofbräuhaus. The NSDAP had announced a large mass meeting at which the Führer would speak. The meeting was to begin at 8 p.m. By 7 p.m., the police had to close the doors, since the hall was already packed. The Reds had come in force, intending finally to put an end to National Socialism. There is no more room for the Führer's supporters. The Führer enters the hall, accompanied only by 46 men of the defense group. Chaos breaks out in the middle of his speech. The Reds want to disrupt the meeting, whatever the cost. The Führer's followers prove that they are ready to give their lives for Hitler's idea. In groups of 8 or 10, they charge the enemy like a pack of wolves over and over again and slowly begin to drive them from the hall. Within five minutes, every one of them is wounded. The impossible happens. Within 20 minutes under Rudolf Heß's leadership, they drive 20 times their number from the hall. The meeting continues. From this point on, the S.A. always accompanies Hitler. It is the force that broke the Marxist terror.

The 1922 "German Rally" in Coburg is a memorable day. In long chartered trains, SA. men travel to Coburg. As they reach Coburg, the "fortress leaders" tell them that they can not enter the townwith with unfurled flags or march in formation. The Reds are behind it. The Führer rejects these shameful conditions and announces that he will immediately begin marching in troops of one hundred, with band music and waving flags.

That is what happens. Cheered by jubilant and cheering crown, the young S.A. marches into the city. They refuse to be provoked by shouts of "murderers, bandits, thieves, criminals, etc." Only when comrades are injured by stones does the S.A. lose patience. In a furious attack, they drive the Red bandits from the streets within a quarter of an hour.

The Coburg rally gives the young S.A. self confidence and faith in the correctness of its leadership. Many people recognize for the first time that the National Socialist movement is called to put an end to Marxist nonsense in Germany.

Our beloved swastika flag appears at this time too. The Führer himself designed it. For us, it is more than an outward symbol. We National Socialists see our program in our flag. We see the social in the red, the movement's national thinking in the white, and in the swastika we see the symbol of the victory of Aryan humanity and the victory of productive humanity, which was always anti-Semitic and will always be anti-Semitic. When this flag flies, it is a parable of our desires: We think of national freedom and social justice, of racial purity and the victory of Nordic humanity. The swastika reminds us of the time when Nordic farmers and warriors marched to Italy and Greece. It was borne at the front of the soldiers as a holy symbol of the Germanic-German spirit.

German misery reaches its pinnacle in 1923. Inflation constantly increases and the French, Belgians and English march into the German Rhine and Ruhr districts, threatening to cut Germany's jugular. The government has no idea what to do in the face of looming collapse. Hitler wants to bring down the government in Berlin through a general uprising. In November 1923 in Munich, he declares that the government has been overthrown and that he himself will take command. False allies betray him. But the Führer still wants to force a decision. He marches through Munich with all of his followers. Hitler, Streicher, Ludendorff, Göring, Rosenberg, and many other fighting comrades, all of whom we know today, march at the forefront. When they reach the Feldherrnhalle, the police are waiting. As they keep marching, lead flies into their ranks. National Socialism's leadership lies in its own blood in front of the Feldherrnhalle. By a miracle, Hitler and Ludendorff are uninjured. The movement seems finished.

Hitler is tried for high treason. In brave and manly fashion, he proves that he and his supporters acted from a sense of responsibility to the people, and that the guilt is not theirs, but rather it belongs to the foreign traitors of 1918. But nonetheless, the Führer is sentenced to prison.

In Landsberg prison, Hitler writes down his beliefs and his goals in "Mein Kampf," the basic work of National Socialist thinking. It has become National Socialism's book. In his cell in Landsberg, it becomes even more clear to him that his struggle and his goals are correct. He can make but one decision: to continue his fight fanatically.

Upon his release from prison, Hitler rebuilds his party with faith and determination. A network of local groups and strongholds spreads throughout Germany. Small meetings and mass meetings bring Hitler's idea to the very last village. A tough and difficult battle for power breaks out in all the provincial parliaments. Election after election brings successes for the National Socialists. In 1928 they have 12 seats in the Reichstag. In 1930 it is 107, and in 1932 they become the largest party in Germany.
Hitler wants to gain power legally. He does not want a revolution. He wants to persuade all Germans of National Socialism's idea and lead them to a National Socialist people's community.

In August 1932, we reach the memorable hour when Reich President and Field Marshall von Hindenburg offers the Führer a place in the government. But only a role, not leadership. Hitler can reach his goals only when he alone is Führer. But the Reich President refuses.

Victory

But Hitler knows that his historic hour will come. After several more attempts to form a government the misery of the Reich has reached its depths, and Hindenburg gives Adolf Hitler the leadership of the Reich on 30 January 1933.

We boys are proud to live in this age and share the Führer's battle.
Adolf Hitler is to us the image of what it is to be German. Just as he sets a goal and works tirelessly for it, just as he risks his own life for it, so too we want to live and fight with him for our highest goal:

The holy German Reich of Germanic character.
Source: http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/pimpfhitler.htm

Prince Eugen
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I think that the artical you post is very objective if it comes from non NS source!

norskdeutschami
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 05:41 AM
Where did Hitler go wrong? Cast your vote and Voice your opinion.

Cedarman
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 07:25 AM
Hes a Genious and a warrior

i mean for what this guy did he should be a SAINT

SAINT HITLER!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :D LOL

Anglo-Canadian
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 08:27 AM
In my opinion, Hitler was a genius. His speeches, coupled with the settings that he devised to stage them in, (ie torch-lights, mass assemblies) combined to produce a mesmerizing effect still marvelled at today. He took the German people from a state of chaos and quagmire to the highest pinnacles of greatness. His timing, however, was off, (easy to 'second-guess' in the light of history), but he was, in most respects, the man for his times. "To the victors go the spoils" applies, in part, to world opinion of him today, but his racial views were not unique; he merely personified them the best both in thought, (Mein Kampf), and in action, (his war against Jewry). My father stated that "his only mistake was to attack the Jews". Well, speaking of timing, I would add that attacking Russia when he did was also much ill-advised. However, his military successes to that point emboldened him to believe that it could be done, "we have merely to kick in the front door for the entire rotting ediface to come tumbling down". The Third Reich did not last for 1000 years, as things transpired, however, there is some evidence to suggest that his statement that "my spirit will rise from the grave and men will say that I am right" may well be prophetic. Genius though he was, I believe he was wrong for attacking the Jews, but, from the stand-point of popular concensus then and now, his position is at least understandable.

Cedarman
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 09:01 AM
so what if he attacked some jews, he was preventing them from doing what they already have done to america and half the world:-O :-O :-O :

So what if he wanted his local bank ran by a german person in oppose to a jew...and german people in the government intead of hooked nosed beaty eyed people who are looking for the mix of races to eliminate the white race.

Please read the rules.

Anglo-Canadian
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 10:29 AM
I don't see a conflict in my past and current posts. The question posed, as I understood it, was not whether Hitler was justified or not. It asked whether or not he was a genius. I am curious as to your persona, by the way, given that you identify yourself as, on the one hand, Muslim, then as not knowing your racial identity, then advocating that Muslims return to the Middle East, and finally, qualifying that you yourself reside in the USA. I am White, am appreciative of said race, but conversely, don't support genocide of any kind. I reiterate my view of Hitler in terms of his abilities, but my appraisal of his phenominal talents are not carte-blanche endorsements of many of the things that he did. Please try to adhere to the focus of the question. Surely I can 'appreciate' one 'breed' so to speak, without 'hating' another? In closing, to digress to answer that issue, I simply have a profound appreciation for what I perceive to be the almost limitless accomplishments in the fields of invention, culture, the arts and so on, of Aryan man, on a scale to which no other races can compare. With respect to you, Cedarman, I submit that the fact that I am Canadian bears little relevance given that our peoples are not defined by geographic boundaries, but our creative genius is expressed wherever our peoples are to be found throughout the world. Regards, and no hard feelings. Love is the guiding credo for me; not hate.

-jmw-
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 11:09 AM
A Mighty Warrior!?

Being a warrior one has to fight.
Hitler fought, but that was in WW1 and he was not mighty at all.
After rising to power one cannot call him a warrior or a soldier anymore, so: no, he was not a "mighty warrior".

He was a military commander, of course, but that's something different.

A Mere Dreamer!?

He was a dreamer, certainly, as all of us are from time to time (some more, some less).
More, he was a visionary (in a perfectly neutral sense of the word, meaning: having an idea and wanting to implement it).

A Total and Complete Physcopath!?

Total and complete? No.
But surely Hitlers mental stability was not one which you can find on every neighbor and friend and collegue of you and which you would describe as "normal" or "perfectly healthy".

As all persons who rise to power in extremly difficult times, he surely was a bit "weird" from the beginning.
How close he was to insanity in his later days in the Fuehrerbunker, I don't know, I was not there.
But it wouldn't surprise me if he became nuts under that special circumstances.
A lot of us would, too.

A Great Genius!?

Depends on how one defines "genius".
I'd say a genius is someone who has extraordinary abilities in one or more area of knowledge and/or arts.
If so, than I would say Hitler was a genius when it comes to rhetorics and to inspiring the masses.
But in other fields? - No, I don't think so.

Where did Hitler go wrong?

Depends on the political, philosophical etc. leanings one has.

Personaly, I'm not a friend neither of big government nor of party rule and I am also not a racist in the national-socialist sense.
Which makes a lot of Hitlers politics unacceptable for me.

Ending Versailles and related treaties, unification of Germany and re-establishing sovereignity, and the pre-emptive strike against the Bolsheviks was a good thing;
most of the other things done were not as good, some really bad and some totally unacceptable.

Greetings from Germany,
-jmw-

Anglo-Canadian
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 05:13 PM
With some retiscence, (not wishing to appear redundant), I further add to my previous post re: the question of Hitler's genius. I believe the combinative qualities required to qualify (as genius) are these: obsession, vision, perserverance, inspiration, and lastly, what I would call the 'test of time'. Without digressing into too much detail, but touching on each criteria severally, he was, first of all, a man obsessed, right down to enacting the Final Solution itself. Second, in the area of vision, Hitler was a visionary and laid out, in Mein Kampf, his total blue-print in terms of military conquest and ideology, long before acting upon it. As for perserverance, he was dogged and unswerving in the face of seemingly insurmountable opposition; imprisonment, the daunting challenge posed by countering the German establishment, dealing with the weak democracy of the Weimar Republic, the aristocracy, the well-established officer class that ran the military and the great challenge posed by the newly-ascendant Communist Party. Inspiration? Hitler took a nation steeped in economic turmoil, humiliated by WW1's loss, lacking self-respect and confidence. Then, he restored the people's sense of Germany's greatness, belief in themselves, and the concept that their mission was to go forth, under the banner of National Socialism and disseminate his doctrine to the entire world. He was, in short, by virtue of his unparalled oratorical gifts and driving forcefulness, able to impart this sense of inspiration to the masses, both at home and abroad. My last criteria, the question of 'test of time' is amply demonstrated by the facts that his doctrine, methods and actions are indelibly incribed and will not ever be forgotten. Having stated the above, this is not intended as some eulogy nor endorsement of what he did, but rather, a dispassionate, objective weighing of the fundamental question as to whether or not Hitler was a genius. Using these above-criteria, it is abundantly clear that he qualified as such in every way.

nicholas
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 07:18 PM
If he would have targeted blacks first, then did not attack russia and was more patient against the American front he would have won.

nätdeutsch
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 07:23 PM
hitler suffered from paranoia, multiple phyiscal conditions and lack of reason when planning battle.

he was a great public speaker, thats what he had going for him.

i voted psycho, because he was. no matter how great people think he was, he lost the war and made his people pay because of it.

cedarman,
im sure hitler would have loved to exterminate you.

Jäger
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 08:07 PM
If he would have targeted blacks first, then did not attack russia and was more patient against the American front he would have won.
What blacks? The Reihnland Bastards? They did take care of them.

he was a great public speaker, thats what he had going for him.
That was what gave him power, but furthermore he was a great philosopher and a very good analyzer of all things regarding politics, even in military decisions he was not as bad as some make him, it is always easy to judge from the past.
And other than the Pope Hitler never claimed infallibility.

i voted psycho, because he was. no matter how great people think he was, he lost the war and made his people pay because of it.
So if he hadn't lost the war he would have been no psycho?

cedarman,
im sure hitler would have loved to exterminate you.
What rediculous statement. Do you have any reasoning behind this?

nätdeutsch
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 08:10 PM

That was what gave him power, but furthermore he was a great philosopher and a very good analyzer of all things regarding politics, even in military decisions he was not as bad as some make him, it is always easy to judge from the past.
And other than the pope Hitler never claimed infallibility.

So if he hadn't lost the war he would have been no psycho?

What rediculous statement. Do you have any reasoning behind this?

he lost the war because of his psychosis, which lead to irrational tactics. such as often refusing to listen to his advisors, so yes, he wouldent have lost the war had he not suffered from it.

not really a rediculous statement. cedarman is a muslim. i dont think hitler had such an affinity for non-whites, we all know that.

nicholas
Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 08:11 PM

ALL blacks. America at that time was still a very racist society. Focusing on blacks would have helped Hitler build a kinship between Germany and America.

HakenTT
Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 07:21 AM
he lost the war because of his psychosis, which lead to irrational tactics. such as often refusing to listen to his advisors, so yes, he wouldent have lost the war had he not suffered from it.

not really a rediculous statement. cedarman is a muslim. i dont think hitler had such an affinity for non-whites, we all know that.

You are ignorant about the subject ser. Despite the fact that Hitler was losing his mind and made wrong decisions would not made the outcome of the war any different. He started making wrong decisions when it was already too late. The decision to pull back can only prolong the defense but not win the war.