PDA

View Full Version : Statistics for Legal Abortions in Selected Countries

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, December 7th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Legal Abortions in Selected Countries
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004397.html

Loki
Sunday, December 7th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I fully support the high abortion rate in India (which is not actually very high per capita).

But it is disgraceful and unacceptable the way things are going on in European countries! I have read an interesting article on the Financial Times website, where a Jewish columnist says that immigration is the remedy to low birth rates and an ageing population. Yeah right, it would fit in perfectly with his Protocols of the Elders of Zion philosophy. Replace the native population with mongrels and Third World untermenschen. I think a better alternative would be to curb unnecessary abortion! Millions of Nordics are killed each year in abortion clinics. One can raise a mighty Nordic army, just by salvaging all those murdered babies, in just one lifetime!!

It makes me *so* angry!!

Loki
Sunday, December 7th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Update!

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, December 7th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Note: These are raw numbers and not per capita, as Loki pointed out. I'll search for some per capita stats.

AngryPotato
Monday, December 8th, 2003, 04:23 AM
From those stats you'd think Russians/Americans use abortion as a prophylactic.
I would think that in some of the countries listed that abortions tightly monitored. I can't believe India had such low numbers...then again it could explain their population.

* Yes I had to look up prophylactic to spell it correctly ;)

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, December 8th, 2003, 12:23 PM
You have to look at those raw numbers in relation to the population of each cited country. The raw numbers alone don't tell us much.

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, December 8th, 2003, 04:05 PM
I stand neutral on abortion. I am neither for or against it.

blut-ehre
Monday, December 8th, 2003, 05:34 PM
heh i don't think non-white countries should be able to have children :P for that reason i support abortion in those countries, and don't believe in it for whites.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, December 9th, 2003, 12:24 PM
heh i don't think non-white countries should be able to have children for that reason i support abortion in those countries, and don't believe in it for whites.
You don't think that giving more freedom to non-whites than you would to whites is um, weird? I realize that your intended end result is the decrease of non-whites and the increase of whites, but still... ?