PDA

View Full Version : Classify Mick Jagger

Gladstone
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Lately while watching various movies I've noticed a type of Englishman that has all the characteristics of Mick Jagger:mock, the lead singer of the Rolling Stones. The 1979 movie Quadrephenia and the 1981 Australian movie "Road Warrior" both had main characters who had this strong Mick Jagger:mock look about them. This "look" could best be described as tall, quite slim, large ears, and most noticeably really thick lips, along with brown wavy hair.

So, tho some may be tempted to classify him immediately as "somewhat ugly";), I am curious as to the more scientific classification.

Frans?

Gladstone

Scáthach
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 01:38 AM
ugly? never! not even today.....i know i'm a bit weird.. :S

Gladstone
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 01:46 AM
ugly? never! not even today.....i know i'm a bit weird.. :S

Why!! I never knew! ;)

Vojvoda
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 01:52 AM
Lately while watching various movies I've noticed a type of Englishman that has all the characteristics of Mick Jagger:mock, the lead singer of the Rolling Stones. The 1979 movie Quadrephenia and the 1981 Australian movie "Road Warrior" both had main characters who had this strong Mick Jagger:mock look about them. This "look" could best be described as tall, quite slim, large ears, and most noticeably really thick lips, along with brown wavy hair.

So, tho some may be tempted to classify him immediately as "somewhat ugly";), I am curious as to the more scientific classification.

Frans?

Gladstone

Upper Paleolithic gracialized by heroin and not enough food?

http://www.enigmathefilm.com/icon/rmick.jpg

Gladstone
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 02:12 AM
LOL. That is good!

Allenson
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=providenje]Upper Paleolithic gracialized by heroin and not enough food?

Nice one! :lmao

Stríbog
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 04:52 PM
I've always been adamant that Mick Jagger is Anglo-Saxon. His large nose and ears, and huge mouth, combined with his more slender frame, are the main reasons I think this. Even his last name is typically Anglo-Saxon in the linguistic sense (cf. Jäger I believe).

Gladstone
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 06:18 PM
I've always been adamant that Mick Jagger is Anglo-Saxon. His large nose and ears, and huge mouth, combined with his more slender frame, are the main reasons I think this. Even his last name is typically Anglo-Saxon in the linguistic sense (cf. Jäger I believe).

That's good to hear about the Anglo-Saxon. I had heard that (and admittedly this does sound to be a bit of a stretch as I had never heard of this before excepting in this one instance)the Romans had black slaves in Britian and this explained the rather pronounced lips of some of the English.

I'm glad to hear that is apparently not the case.

Gladstone

Stríbog
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 08:22 PM
That's good to hear about the Anglo-Saxon. I had heard that (and admittedly this does sound to be a bit of a stretch as I had never heard of this before excepting in this one instance)the Romans had black slaves in Britian and this explained the rather pronounced lips of some of the English.

I'm glad to hear that is apparently not the case.

Gladstone

IMO large mouths, noses and ears, as well as hands and feet, relative to the rest of the features, typify the Anglo-Saxon type. My belief is that the UP nose, ears, mouth, hands and feet were transmitted more directly to the AS type, while Nordic gracility tended to moderate the other features like build and facial width. Thus the typical Anglo-Saxon will be tall but very rarely as broad as a comparable Brunn or Borreby. He will have relatively long arms, legs, hands and feet with large knuckles/joints. His mouth will be large, but the lips are not inflated as with Negroids. The ears are typically long and large, often protrude, and are often red. (This is something that I have noticed in Keltic Nordics and Brunns both, so I am not sure where it originated) These features are of course much less pronounced, but still noticeable, in the women due to UP sexual dimorphism. Donald Sutherland is IMO the best male Anglo-Saxon example on the SNPA site, and Princess Diana the best female. I think Mick Jagger is also in fact a fairly classic example. .

Vojvoda
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Red ears are probably caused by hot-temperedness:burst It happens to me as well,or maybe it's just a UP thing.

DreamWalker
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Clasify Mick Jagger, or Sir Michael Jagger, to use his title.

Always wondered because of his lips, plus I met a babe Sat who has a small mouth but with very full lips, I want to make sure she is worthy of joining my Freya Priestess Circle;)

lei.talk
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 04:54 AM
I met a babe Sat who has a small mouth but with very full lipsdo you think that characteristic is genetic
or acquired?
I want to make sure she is worthy
of joining my Freya Priestess Circle;)when i was a horny teenager
failing to convince girls to have sex with me,

an older woman (thirty-something) explained
that it was more efficient for me to pick and choose
from the women that asked me for sex
- her, for example.

i got a job as a cashier
(for the exposure to a greater number of women)
and wasted no more time persuading.

SouthernBoy
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Mediterranid/Fälid, IMO.

...don't let me spoil the sex talk though. ;)

DreamWalker
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Mediterranid/Fälid, IMO.

...don't let me spoil the sex talk though. ;)
So full lips are a Med trait?:icon1:

Lei.talk, Behave:annoysigr

;)

SouthernBoy
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 07:37 AM
So full lips are a Med trait?:icon1:
I can't see the fullness you are referring to. His mouth looks fully Fälid to me. :scratch:

DreamWalker
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 08:28 AM
I can't see the fullness you are referring to. His mouth looks fully Fälid to me. :scratch:
Those pics don't show it to well, maybe the one at far right, but he has been known for large lips for decades. But I meant in general, are thick lips a Med trait?

Stig NHF
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 10:05 AM
He is a jew, and is therefore meaningless to classify IMO.

Loki
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 11:01 AM
when i was a horny teenager
failing to convince girls to have sex with me,

an older woman (thirty-something) explained
that it was more efficient for me to pick and choose
from the women that asked me for sex
- her, for example.

i got a job as a cashier
(for the exposure to a greater number of women)
and wasted no more time persuading.

Priceless! :rotfl: You really are something else, lei.talk.

lei.talk
Thursday, August 11th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Lei.talk, Behave:annoysigrare you referring to this?
do you think that characteristic is genetic
or acquired?disregarding auto-biographical material published
by david bowie, marianne faithful and angela bowie
- i made no sexually suggestive reference
as to how he might have developed
such distension of the lips.

thunder
Monday, August 29th, 2005, 08:06 PM
He always looked slightly mongloid to me, his phenotype is not found among the average full blooded Englishmen.

tuddorsped
Monday, August 29th, 2005, 08:28 PM
He is a jew, and is therefore meaningless to classify IMO.

Where did you hear that rubbish?

He sang at his mother's funeral in a protestant (C of E) church, a few years back. He's from an ethnically English family in a solidly working class town.

FACT.

tuddorsped
Monday, August 29th, 2005, 08:51 PM
He always looked slightly mongloid to me, his phenotype is not found among the average full blooded Englishmen.

The only 'mongloid' (sic) getting a mention on this thread is you, my friend.

If you can spot an epicanthus, a low rooted nose, a broad, flattish face, pronounced cheekbones, a general excess of subcutaneous fat and any brachycephalism at all in his pictures then you must have done more drugs than his erstwhile companion Mr Richards.

Whereabouts in England are you from exactly?

Lissu
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Whereabouts in England are you from exactly?Seems like he is not from anywhere in England.

Agrippa
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Mick Jagger is a very Leptosomic individual, which tend to have fuller lips than the other individuals from their type and longer, less heavy muscles. Furthermore he used drugs and had a very "interesting" life, something you can see in his hard Leptosomic face even better.
Racially he seems to me to be just Atlantid/Nordid (slight Dinaroid? Keltic?) -Cromagnid/Dalofaelid. He could be from my paternal kin...

tuddorsped
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Mick Jagger is a very Leptosomic individual, which tend to have fuller lips than the other individuals from their type and longer, less heavy muscles. Furthermore he used drugs and had a very "interesting" life, something you can see in his hard Leptosomic face even better.
Racially he seems to me to be just Atlantid/Nordid (slight Dinaroid? Keltic?) -Cromagnid/Dalofaelid. He could be from my paternal kin...

Bottom line, he looks English. His big lips are slightly anomalous but no more so than having big ears or big feet. He's definitely Nordid though. The British streets are full of indigenous people who resemble his type. A type you have faultlessly described.

thunder
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 02:06 AM
The only 'mongloid' (sic) getting a mention on this thread is you, my friend.

If you can spot an epicanthus, a low rooted nose, a broad, flattish face, pronounced cheekbones, a general excess of subcutaneous fat and any brachycephalism at all in his pictures then you must have done more drugs than his erstwhile companion Mr Richards.

Whereabouts in England are you from exactly?

The man looks slightly mongrelized, look at his mouth and jaw, that is my opinion of him.
most pure blooded englisman would have the phenotype of a Tony Blair.

Agrippa
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 02:28 AM
The man looks slightly mongrelized

No doubt, he is not "average looking" from my point of view too, but what do you mean with "mongrelized"? "Mongrelized" with what? If you say with Mediterranid (in the wider sense, including Atlantid), Blair is too, if you mean something really foreign, I wonder what...

Luh_Windan
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 04:26 AM
The man looks slightly mongrelized, look at his mouth and jaw, that is my opinion of him.
most pure blooded englisman would have the phenotype of a Tony Blair.
Blair is Scottish.

thunder
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 06:10 PM
No doubt, he is not "average looking" from my point of view too, but what do you mean with "mongrelized"? "Mongrelized" with what? If you say with Mediterranid (in the wider sense, including Atlantid), Blair is too, if you mean something really foreign, I wonder what...

Mongrelized with some asian blood, I have seen his mouth and jaw on many Koreans.

Lissu
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
Mongrelized with some asian blood, I have seen his mouth and jaw on many Koreans.Now, quit the nonsense or else I quit you :annoysigr

thunder
Friday, September 2nd, 2005, 02:29 AM
Now, quit the nonsense or else I quit you :annoysigr

I was asked what I thought he was mongrelized with, and I gave my honest opinion that I think it is with asian blood, I said Korean as an example, so what is the problem.

lei.talk
Friday, September 2nd, 2005, 06:36 AM
this inspired me to read his profile:

Seems like he is not from anywhere in England.however:
http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5842&stc=1&d=1125635515
i do not recall that happening, before.
is he a very important person?

Arcturus
Friday, September 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
i do not recall that happening, before.
is he a very important person?

No, he (being a new member) is still under moderation. When moderation is lifted, his profile will become available.

Lissu
Friday, September 2nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
No, he (being a new member) is still under moderation. When moderation is lifted, his profile will become available.Yes, this is the case.

Thunder,

It would be nice if you posted some introduction about yourself to Introduce Yourself -forum. Then it might be possible to unmoderate you :)

Iberic
Wednesday, August 16th, 2006, 07:28 PM

OneEnglishNorman
Wednesday, August 16th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Anglo-Saxon.

Compare with Stuart Pearce, especially wide lips and big ears, perhaps even nose. So Anglo-Saxon tending towards UP direction but within range.

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/03/10/pearce_stuart_mcfc_profile_2005.jpg

Nicola_Canadian
Wednesday, August 16th, 2006, 10:12 PM
U.P. + PaleoAtlantid + somewhat Keltic nose..

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, August 17th, 2006, 06:33 AM
So what is Mick, 65 now? These are pictures of him at an age considerably older than the target age, 22. But, at 22, Mick was more Anglo-Saxon looking than he appears to be now. My reservation with simply calling him Anglo-Saxon is his body build. He is very thin. In body build he resembles a Keltic Nordic much more than an Anglo-Saxon. His name "Jagger" is probably a form of the German Jaeger, so his English ancestry may be suspect. I will give him a Anglo-Saxon/Keltic Nordic designation which seems too safe if anything.

Theudiskaz
Thursday, August 17th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I'm thinking something along the lines of Faelid+ North-Atlantid+ Paleo Atlantid.

joseanton
Thursday, August 17th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Paleoatlantid + CM (Faelid/brunn)

Skerritt
Friday, August 18th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Faelid/CM & North-Atlantid seems reasonable. He looks like a darker-haired and more gracile Oliver Khan. Too light-skinned & eyed to be fit the swarthier Paleo-Atlantid's, period.

joseanton
Friday, August 18th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Too light-skinned & eyed to be fit the swarthier Paleo-Atlantid's, period.:thumbdown

PERIOD!!!!, COME ON GUY....... WHO YOU ARE??? GOD??

OneEnglishNorman
Friday, August 18th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Paleo-Atlantid + Faelid would just create a smallish brunet CM...

The shape of Jagger's head and face indicates at least some leptosome component, whether that be one of the Nordid types or North-Atlantid.

Skerritt
Friday, August 18th, 2006, 09:39 PM
:thumbdown

PERIOD!!!!, COME ON GUY....... WHO YOU ARE??? GOD??

No, it wasn't meant to sound as omniscient as you make out. Stop being so insolent.

joseanton
Saturday, August 19th, 2006, 02:14 AM
I never was insolent, in other hand I consider insolent your post, I don´t pretend to be a perfect classifier, and I don´t like that anybody be arrogant when interchange ideas with me

No, it wasn't meant to sound as omniscient as you make out. Stop being so insolent.

RedJack
Saturday, August 19th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Very UP in the face despite his small skinny body. The wide mouth and full lips and stubby nose are UP all the way.

Pro-Alpine
Saturday, August 19th, 2006, 03:09 AM
So what is Mick, 65 now?

He is 63 according to historians.