PDA

View Full Version : How to Start a Civil War?

nicholas
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 11:11 PM
How do civil wars start? How have they started in the past? How would one possibly start now?

I would elaborate on my ideas if I could be assured the state sponsored thugs would not bust down my door for even discussing the issue.

nicholas
Sunday, August 13th, 2006, 11:37 AM
*bump*

Lots of viewers but no commentary. I assume some people here agree with me to a degree but are terrified of saying anything. I'm glad we have free speech here in America.

Maybe I'll have to discuss it on my own.

One thing is for certain, the people need to take their power back from the corrupt gov't.

Ĉmeric
Sunday, August 13th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Here's a couple of ways a civil war might start in America.

1. A disputed presidential election. A very close election like 2000 and/or accusations of voter fraud could lead to two rival administrations. I think this is not an unlikely likely outcome in 2008 or 2012.

2. George Bush or his successor decides to declare a state of emergency abolitioning congress & suspending what few rights we still have in the name of "Homeland Security". Some of the Governors resist and mobilize their respective Nation Guards. Some of the Generals/Admirals who disagree with the Presdent cross over to the resistance & the resulting in civil war.

3. Fastforward to the year 2020. After decades of mass immigration the Federal Government is about as effective at maintaining law & order in america as they currently are in Iraq. Most of the country is under the control of various racial militias. These militias will fight a bloody race war against one another. This will be the eventual outcome if neither of the first two happens.

SecondRow
Wednesday, August 16th, 2006, 05:29 AM
I think some level of martial law will be implemented as soon as the government gets their "excuse" to do so. Most Americans tend to be sheep and will probably accept it.

As far as any civil war, the establishment will not be able to contain the pot once it finally boils over from immigration and all its related problems. The catalysts will be non-white immigration, peak oil, and Islamic political aggression in Europe and America. :(

At that point, people will begin to organize mostly according to race.

Ulfhednar
Thursday, August 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM
How to start a civil war? I think the government is starting it themselves. I think the question is, are they doing it on purpose (martial law) or unwillingly?