PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Nordid Type?

Wolfssangel
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 07:08 PM
What is your Nordid type?

My Nordid type is Hallstatt Nordid. I sent for www.nordish.com (http://www.nordish.com). I received their e-mail.

My e-mail for Nordish.com said, 'Hello, Judging from this single picture, I would say that you most closely approach the so-called Old Germanic Reihengräber type the Anglo-Saxon type), a stabilized blend of mostly Hallstatt Nordid with northwestern Cro-Magnid elements. You could also pass for a Trønder, the mostly Corded and Cro-Magnid blend which is the prevalent Scandinavian variety. In any case, your phenotype is essentially Nordid, arguably of mostly Hallstatt derivation, with more than a trace of Cro-Magnid (Dalo-Falid or "Brünn"). Keltic elements may have been instrumental, but they are not necessary for your classification.

Best regards,
Vingul,
SNPA'

BasqueDirndl
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 07:17 PM
You can email their website directly and they will tell you your type?

Allenson
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 07:42 PM

I didn't know this. Or, alternatively, you could ask sir Vingul himself, right here at Skadi! ;)

http://forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=9466

I just love his avatar. :)

3000th post. Sweetness! :thumbup

Wolfssangel
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 07:47 PM

Yes. I did. They sent my e-mail about my Nordid type.

BasqueDirndl
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Vingul who sent you the message I believe is the same one on Skadi right?

Wolfssangel
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Vingul who sent you the message I believe is the same one on Skadi right?

Where?

Wolfssangel
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I understand hard for Englishfor my e-mail: I would say that you most closely approach the so-called Old Germanic Reihengräber type the Anglo-Saxon type), a stabilized blend of mostly Hallstatt Nordid with northwestern Cro-Magnid elements. You could also pass for a Trønder, the mostly Corded and Cro-Magnid blend which is the prevalent Scandinavian variety. In any case, your phenotype is essentially Nordid, arguably of mostly Hallstatt derivation, with more than a trace of Cro-Magnid (Dalo-Falid or "Brünn"). Keltic elements may have been instrumental, but they are not necessary for your classification.

I myself type my clear understanding of English: ‘My closely family was so-called for old Germanic Reihengräber type (Anglo-Saxon type). My oldest one parent was beginning an Anglo-Saxon. My Anglo-Saxon was a mixed of Hallstatt Nordid (also mixture of a Trønder with mostly Corded and Cro-Magnid which is Scandinavian). My phenotype is Nordid with mostly Hallstatt with more than a Cro-Magnid (Dalo-Falid or “Brünn”). My ancestry has been Celtic. But, don’t matter, my family has a little of them, because my ancestry were much ancient Celt. Known as Anglo-Saxon was a separatist group for Celtic peoples.’

Is it correct or isn't? Let me know.

Amorsite
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 09:40 PM
hahaha, good old vingul. We have our disagreements on a couple of things but he is still a very good classifier, one of the best. Maybe they shoud make it paid, a couple of experts in morphology get and together and charge people for a classification.

Thruthheim
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2006, 02:15 AM
I'm classified as Skando-Nordid

Skalagrim
Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Trønder Hallstatt or East-Nordid (Corded) is more? And what about Anglo-Saxon?