PDA

View Full Version : Satan and the Black Sun

brothr_apostate
Friday, July 21st, 2006, 07:35 PM
What is the relationship between Satan/Lucifer and the Black Sun? I have heard that the Black Sun has been related to Saturn and I also know that Satan is frequently associated to this planet as well, any thoughts?

Carl Frensch
Saturday, July 22nd, 2006, 03:30 PM
Not at all, the Black Sun is definitely not a Satanist symbol, but represents the inner, invisible sun, thirst for knowledge, effort on oneself, the past-present-future continuum, or to put it otherwise, the [birth/arising, being/growing/learning, passing away/rebirth/living again under a more evolved form] continuum (note that its twelve lightning-bolt-shaped branches can be seen as three fylfots) and is also, accessorily, a sun symbol.
I've never heard of any connection with planet Saturn, but any additional info is welcome.
Although most of its versions are black or very dark against a light background (or, on the contrary, white upon a black backdrop) hence its name, it can also be drawn in bright blazing colors, such as gold upon blue or red, scarlet upon white or silver, etc. and still be an outstanding emblem for defenders of the Western civilization and of heathenry or any non-Middle-Eastern spirituality.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, July 23rd, 2006, 06:09 AM
German mystic Karl Maria Willigut wrote a poem in his family's ancestral language mentioning something called the Santur (may be spelled incorrectly). (Blutwoelfin knows a great deal about Willigut and this writing.) People equate this with the Black Sun. We have discussed, here, the possibility that Saturday (Santur's day) is the Black Sun's Sunday.

As far as I know, Satan is a Judeo-Christian concept and has nothing to do with the BS or any other European thought.

brothr_apostate
Monday, July 24th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Not at all, the Black Sun is definitely not a Satanist symbol, but represents the inner, invisible sun, thirst for knowledge, effort on oneself, the past-present-future continuum, or to put it otherwise, the [birth/arising, being/growing/learning, passing away/rebirth/living again under a more evolved form] continuum (note that its twelve lightning-bolt-shaped branches can be seen as three fylfots) and is also, accessorily, a sun symbol.
I've never heard of any connection with planet Saturn, but any additional info is welcome.
Although most of its versions are black or very dark against a light background (or, on the contrary, white upon a black backdrop) hence its name, it can also be drawn in bright blazing colors, such as gold upon blue or red, scarlet upon white or silver, etc. and still be an outstanding emblem for defenders of the Western civilization and of heathenry or any non-Middle-Eastern spirituality.
Actually, I believe that Satan (both linguistically and as a spiritual concept) predates its Jewish usage and I certainly don't see him in Christian terms i.e "a bad guy"
Rather I equate him him roughly with the Roman Lucifer, the Egyptian Set, and to some extant also to Mithras. In other words as a militaristic bringer of light and truth. Even if one buys the Jewish definition of the term as adversary than I would say he is the adversary of all that is Jewish(and Christianity is just spiritual Jewry)
After all you don't think the Jews came up with anything on their own do you? Their language,religion, everything are just debased plagiarisms of surrounding Aryan cultures.
Anyway there are references which refer to the "Black Flame of Satan," that he is a source of occult wisdom and power. That he radiates a Black light. How do you explain Solar Wolff's reference as well?
I would say that Satanism, specifically Aryan Satanism, has the potential to be a vehicle for the rebirth of Pagan Tradition and Satan could easily be linked to Black Sun ideology.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, July 25th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Actually, I believe that Satan (both linguistically and as a spiritual concept) predates its Jewish usage and I certainly don't see him in Christian terms i.e "a bad guy"
Rather I equate him him roughly with the Roman Lucifer, the Egyptian Set, and to some extant also to Mithras. In other words as a militaristic bringer of light and truth. Even if one buys the Jewish definition of the term as adversary than I would say he is the adversary of all that is Jewish(and Christianity is just spiritual Jewry)
After all you don't think the Jews came up with anything on their own do you? Their language,religion, everything are just debased plagiarisms of surrounding Aryan cultures.
Anyway there are references which refer to the "Black Flame of Satan," that he is a source of occult wisdom and power. That he radiates a Black light. How do you explain Solar Wolff's reference as well?
I would say that Satanism, specifically Aryan Satanism, has the potential to be a vehicle for the rebirth of Pagan Tradition and Satan could easily be linked to Black Sun ideology.

I think the Jews got everything they have from the Egyptians and the Babylonians. Then Christianity came to Europe and usurped our religous holidays, Easter, Yule and so on.

Cidron
Tuesday, July 25th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Lucifer the Light Bearer and Satan AKA El Shaddai are two completely different deities/archetypes! It is the Christians who mistakenly or through intentional misguidance, fused them up together making them one archetype/deity.

Satan/Shaddai/YHWH is the one thing that is completely of the Jewish culture and religion that they did not borrow or steal from any other culture or religion, if you get what I mean. ;)

Lucifer=Good.
Satan=Bad.

I can not stress this enough. :goethe

Also, the name Lucifer(רפיצול) only crops up in the Christian bibles. You will never find the name Lucifer anywhere in the original hebrew texts and versions of the old testament.

green nationalist
Thursday, February 22nd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Not at all, the Black Sun is definitely not a Satanist symbol, but represents the inner, invisible sun, thirst for knowledge, effort on oneself, the past-present-future continuum, or to put it otherwise, the [birth/arising, being/growing/learning, passing away/rebirth/living

Interesting, thats how Ive interpreted satanism my whole life

The two for me are on and the same, efforts to stamp one or the other as jewish and un european are irrelevant as it matters only to the individual, satanism is not universal it is personal and introspective, thats where the two differ I guess.