PDA

View Full Version : Jean-Marie Le Pen: The greatest White politician since WW II? Cast your vote

friedrich braun
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 06:42 AM
My father got transferred to France by his company when I was a little kid and I grew up in that country.

As long as I can remember I always identified politically and ideologically with the "Front National", as a matter of fact, I can say that from my head to my toes I am "FN" (adherents and sympathizers of "Front National" are simply known as "FN" in France). My love for Jean-Marie Le Pen is boundless, to me he represents everything that's still good and decent and healthy in Europe.

As long as such men still exist, there is, perhaps, a glimmer of hope on the European continent. Maybe not everything is lost...yet.

I believe that Jean-Marie Le Pen is the greatest White man since the the defeat of NS Germany and the accompanying disaster for the European man and western civilization and the victory of Judea.

What do you think, who in your view has been the greatest White politician since WW II? (I mean, the politician who best represents White/Euro interests.)

Cast your vote:

http://www.jeanmarielepen.info/photos/2/janybateau.jpg

Yes, I do believe in the inequality of races !

-- Jean-Marie Le Pen, August 31, 1996.

Taras Bulba
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 07:02 AM
I agree that Le Pen is indeed a great man and an inspiration for all European nationalists. He is certainly well respected among Russian nationalist circles, and has shown great respect for Russia's nationalist movements in return!

Slava Le Pen!

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 07:28 AM
Hmm i don't know...
I have seen a TV special about him one year ago..
He claimed some kind of "frenchisation" of the foreigners more than separation and distinction of the races.
One of his best regarded "men" is not even white but a really dark skinned algerian, even darker than the average and he claimed to feel "feench" inside.
Now, i don't mind if a black or chinese guy would ever say that he feels italian and he wants to fight for my land.. he's NOT italian and never will!
Do u think that this so called "integration" is the solution?
I personally don't like it at all...

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 07:53 AM
Anyway i give him credits for his shirt :)

it's about "Andrea Doria" one of the most famous Italian Navy ship :D

friedrich braun
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 08:11 AM
Hmm i don't know...
I have seen a TV special about him one year ago..
He claimed some kind of "frenchisation" of the foreigners more than separation and distinction of the races.
One of his best regarded "men" is not even white but a really dark skinned algerian, even darker than the average and he claimed to feel "feench" inside.
Now, i don't mind if a black or chinese guy would ever say that he feels italian and he wants to fight for my land.. he's NOT italian and never will!
Do u think that this so called "integration" is the solution?
I personally don't like it at all...

Lol! I've been around FN folks long enough (my French uncle is "FN") to know well what would happen to these foreigners if "Front National" was in power -- and "Frenchisation" (?) doesn't exactly spring to mind. Lol!

The "dark skinned Algerian" is a house-nigger and window dressing for the media. He'll also be on a boat going home. Believe me.

Prodigal Son
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 08:30 AM
Aah, but does Le Penn have "the balls" to name/confront the Jew???

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 08:35 AM
Lol! I've been around FN folks long enough (my French uncle is "FN") to know well what would happen to these foreigners if "Front National" was in power -- and "Frenchisation" (?) doesn't exactly spring to mind. Lol!

The "dark skinned Algerian" is a house-nigger and window dressing for the media. He'll also be on a boat going home. Believe me.

Ok surely u know FN better than me and that algerian guy could also be an hoax used by Le Pen.
Anyway i was just a little perplexed, nothing else.. no doubt we need more people like him and his success proves that we need charismatic leaders and not sheep.
Only leaders can create a big numbers of followers and shake the masses.
In Italy we have some politicians like him, expecially in the North, but they have less votes in our elections.
They lack of personality i dare to say.

friedrich braun
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 08:53 AM
Aah, but does Le Penn have "the balls" to name/confront the Jew???

Jew Margolis writes:

But in his more relaxed moments, Le Pen's views become far more extreme. He is an equal-opportunity anti-semite. Le Pen despises both Arabs and Jews. Le Pen told me, `Jews have conspired to rule the world through their power over international finance. They are using their influence over government and media to promote mixture with lesser races and corrupt the purity of Europe's blood,' claimed Le Pen. `The Jews created communism and tried to use it as a means of world domination.' Today, `the Jewish conspiracy' is using race rather than communism to advance its goals.'

http://www.bigeye.com/042802.htm

Yep, he talks the talk and walks the walk...

cosmocreator
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 09:42 AM
I also like Le Pen, mainly because he is pro Saddam and pretty anti-american. I don't know much about him, but I have also seen that Nigger on the stage with him. I also have heard (forgot his name though) that he has a jew in the FN-Leadership.
I didn't like that the FN was splitt, because he had an argument with Maigret.

Kveldulf
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 09:44 AM
What do you think, who in your view has been the greatest White politician since WW II? (I mean, the politician who best represents White/Euro interests.)

Cast your vote:

I think that one could hardly fail to see that coming, but I vote "Oui, il est le meillieur fils d'Europe".
[Yes he is the best son of Europe].

-------->My love for Jean-Marie Le Pen is boundless, to me he represents everything that's still good and decent and healthy in Europe.

As is the love of all decent Frenchmen.

If one hasn't been to Paris, one cannot begin to imagine how France is like. To the WN or NS, living in Paris puts one's nerves to serious test and heavy strain, perhaps even more than living in Holland would.

Liberalism is everywhere, as are Communists, Trotskists, Marxists and even Stalinists. From bloody Kropotkin to bloody Bakunin.

I remember trying to watch TV5, an effort that proved fruitless, because of the urge I had to throw the bloody TV out of the bloody window.

What they called "art" was in the forefront of everything, in fact I think that I got a cultural "overdose" of bloody art while in Paris. And this wasn't good old European Art as you remember from your textbooks, but the so-called "Art nouvelle".

Let us suppose that I woke up one day and decided to call myself an artist, even though I was merely a student in some University, staying in the "Quartier Latin". Now, what I would do, is grab a copy of the bloody Humanitè (Communist newspaper) and make my way to one of the grand museums housing Art in Paris. I would approach the person-in-charge, declare my love for liberalism and bloody Communism, and arrange for an exhibition of my works.

But what art works did I possess, since I had only yesterday decided to become an Artist? Simply, I would call my girlfriend from the bloody University, and tell her to bring along ten of her female friends. Then, I would organise an exhibition of naked females in the Museum, arranging only their body posture, and I would tell them to stand still.

I actually witnessed such an "Artistic Expression", and I couldn't believe in my bloody eyes. This, they call art.

In any case, there are even far worse things than that, like Exhibitions of African Art & Civilisations, where an ape called "Abebe Dedequa" and his fellows, would jump and dance on stage beating drums, while the French youth would watch below ecstatic.

Disgusting.

Then there were les pieds noirs literally, the "black feet" a very apt appellation the French people has invented for the Arabs from the former African French colonies, sometimes also applied to the (few) Turks. Then the Negros from the former African colonies, and you begin to understand how certain neighbourhoods look like.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In such a degenerate environment, it isn't at all surprising how the French people have given to Mr. Le Pen 25% of the vote, no less.

The night of the elections, I have been watching a French TV-Station, and I didn't expect of course anything like the miracle I actually witnessed.

It was wonderful; the station interviewed various citizens in Paris, not far from the "Arc de Triumph". They were all bloody communists, and they some women were even crying.

Read some of these statements, they have been imprinted on my mind:

------>I am very ashamed to be French tonight. (that from a white French woman, who was in tears).

------>I don't know what Europe is going to think about this.
(a white French man)

------>This is very bad for the rights of the Muslim workers in France.
(an Arab or Turk)

The cameraman kept showing people around, and they were all crying, some have even embraced each other, as if it were the end of the world.

Then they showed Jean-Marie (John-Marius after the legendary Roman General of the Republic Gaius Marius, seven times consul of Roma) shining as he thanked the French people for their support.

C'est un victoire pour France, c'est un victoire pour l'Europe!

I haven't been so happy in my life for years. That night will pass to history as a major event, marking the emergence of a Nationalistic Party at the forefront of European History.

Some of his statements as I remember them, from an interview of his:

(On the Turkish candidancy for the European Union)

Pourquoi pas la Syrie? Pourquoi pas l'Egypt? Pourquoi pas la Tunisie? Pourquoi pas l'Algerie?

He said that if we admit the Turks, why leave outside all the above countries that are similar with Turkey? And that he said because from what I hear from Brussels, that indeed was the original plan, admission of Turkey first, and then admission of all the Islamic Middle Eastern and North African bordering the Mediterranean sea countries into the EU.

You can imagine what would have happened to Europe if half a billion muslims were admitted into the EU. In fact, the EU economy, cannot even afford to admit Turkey with all her severe economic problems and destroyed economy.

We would collapse economically, and our people's state welfare policies and pensions, would go to hell.

Fortunately, the above plan seems to have been postponed indefinitely, to the huge relief of all of us.

In Italy we have some politicians like him, expecially in the North, but they have less votes in our elections.
They lack of personality i dare to say.

Liga del Nord? Umberto Bossi? They do more harm than good I suppose, because they are separatists. It's Mussolini's daughter, that represents the true Italian NS.

Probably you quote him out of context? In any case, read instead of "Frenchisation" "Europeanisation".

I suppose that he was either trying to pass a less extreme stance to the public, or else trying to make the best out of the current situation.

But Le Pen of course, like Friedrich said, the day he wins elections, will send them all back even on a fleet of bloody fishing boats, even if they have to row all the way back to the coast of North Africa.

Neither Friedrich nor I are Frenchmen, and still we are supporting him. Why would that be, do you think that we want to become Frenchmen?

Please, I don't want to see no more of this Italian Anti-French sentiment.

You see, the British Anti-French and German Anti-French sentiment is more than enough. The only thing that was lacking in completing the bloody puzzle, was Italian Anti-French sentiment.

Like I have said before, JMLP's party is the largest Anti-Immigration -and mildly NS as well- party in Europe at the moment, and it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE because it comes from the most Democratic country in the EU, France, that has been taught for generation the writings and musings of Denis Didero and Voltaire.

You can't imagine the magnitude of this event, in the very HEARTLAND of Europe.

It can and will serve as a beacon to gather and organise the lesser NS movements in the other EU countries.

This years, the BNP's gathering was attended by NS from Holland and France. Next year, we hope there's going to be more partcipation from other EU countries as well, Scandinavia and all Latin countries, from Portugal to Greece.

In an United Europe of Brussels, the only hope for many badly battered countries, is a United Right-Wing represented in the Euro parliament, that would have a strong voice because it is going to have representatives from all EU countries.

Think what the Euro Communists have achieved all those years, because they have been United. We can do the same, as long as we are not bothered by such trivialities as ethnocentrism.

That last statement might sound liberal, but this is I think the only way.

Ares

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 10:05 AM
Liga del Nord? Umberto Bossi? They do more harm than good I suppose, because they are separatists. It's Mussolini's daughter, that represents the true Italian NS.

[/i]

Probably you quote him out of context? In any case, read instead of "Frenchisation" "Europeanisation".

I suppose that he was either trying to pass a less extreme stance to the public, or else trying to make the best out of the current situation.

But Le Pen of course, like Friedrich said, the day he wins elections, will send them all back even on a fleet of bloody fishing boats, even if they have to row all the way back to the coast of North Africa.

[/i]

Neither Friedrich nor I are Frenchmen, and still we are supporting him. Why would that be, do you think that we want to become Frenchmen?

You see, the British Anti-French and German Anti-French sentiment is more than enough. The only thing that was lacking in completing the bloody puzzle, was Italian Anti-French sentiment.

Like I have said before, JMLP's party is the largest Anti-Immigration -and mildly NS as well- party in Europe at the moment, and it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE because it comes from the most Democratic country in the EU, France, that has been taught for generation the writings and musings of Denis Didero and Voltaire.

It can and will serve as a beacon to gather and organise the lesser NS movements in the other EU countries.

This years, the BNP's gathering was attended by NS from Holland and France. Next year, we hope there's going to be more partcipation from other EU countries as well, Scandinavia and all Latin countries, from Portugal to Greece.

In an United Europe of Brussels, the only hope for many badly battered countries, is a United Right-Wing represented in the Euro parliament, that would have a strong voice because it is going to have representatives from all EU countries.

Think what the Euro Communists have achieved all those years, because they have been United. We can do the same, as long as we are not bothered by such trivialities as ethnocentrism.

Ares
No sorry we have a misunderstanding here.. when i said "he's not italian and never will" i was referring to a black/chinese guy that would eventually claim to feel "italian" and then have the right to stay in my country, not to Le Pen
it was not an anti-french statement, I was just criticizing the process of assimilation that some people would like to start..
I have the highest respect for all the "camerati" all over Europe and i can tell ya that i am really sick of those stupid rivalries between us europeans!!!

Umberto Bossi cares to much about the power and he's not even the shadow of the man he used to be.
Haider is far better for example.
The real WP party in Italy is Forza Nuova, Alessandra Mussolini, who's the niece of the Duce is not so extremist, the only reliable man in her party is Storace who's the governor of Lazio region and that strongly fought against immigrations

Ederico
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 12:12 PM
I respect Jean Marie Le Pen, his latest electoral results were surprising to say the least and I enjoyed that "victory" for the Radical Right. I have heard that he has Jews in the party as well, and I had heard of this Negro/non-white in the party as well. Even Pim Fortyn had some non-whites in his party as well.

Kveldulf
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 01:29 PM
I am very happy, that once we have managed to agree on something all of us, nationals of different nations of the European Union, without inflaming each other, without ad hominem attacks, and without bashing each other for childish matters.

That certainly constitutes a progress, and I am very happy to see it happen.

I certainly hope that this trend is going to continue in the future.

I for one, have had enough with fratricidal bashing, and have no desire to see more of it. :stop !!!

Hail Victory

Ares

Phlegethon
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 01:37 PM
Even Pim Fortyn had some non-whites in his party as well.
Not only in his party, one one of the got not only elected to national parliament but also became minister in the short-lived government coalition. Pim also enjoyed being buttfucked by non-whites, by the way.

He was a bourgeois capitalist - nothing else.

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 02:08 PM
Not only in his party, one one of the got not only elected to national parliament but also became minister in the short-lived government coalition. Pim also enjoyed being buttfucked by non-whites, by the way.

He was a bourgeois capitalist - nothing else.

That's true , he was GAY!
Quite a contradiction for a rightwing leader eh?
He even wrote in is aftermath that he wanted his ashes to be spread in Pordenone (italy) coz he had a male lover from there and he loved the place...pathetic..
I remember there was a big turmoil about it as The North-East part of Italy is the most fascist and homophobe region in the whole country

Kveldulf
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 06:01 PM
Gesta Bellica

That's true , he was GAY!
Quite a contradiction for a rightwing leader eh?
He even wrote in is aftermath that he wanted his ashes to be spread in Pordenone (italy) coz he had a male lover from there and he loved the place...pathetic..
I remember there was a big turmoil about it as The North-East part of Italy is the most fascist and homophobe region in the whole country'

Edric

Just a side note here.

The above may be correct, but do not even think for a moment, that this applies to the Dutch and Flemish WN and NS as well.

Besides, Fortuin did us a great favour with his death, because he was celebrated as a hero of sorts in Netherlands, and in spite of the flaws of the man, the media gave him a favourable press coverage, in which it was underlined that he was the leader of an anti-immigration Euro political party.

In his case, it was far better for him to be a dead hero rather than a living legend, although it is true that he should serve as an example to be avoided.

Nordgau
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 06:25 PM
Fortuyn always emphasized that he is not "racist" in any way, but that his call for less immigration is to defend the "liberal" and multicultural-"tolerant" character of the societies of the "West" from non-"tolerant" (against homos like him) Islam. Fortuyn also only was against too much immigration and the social burdens and crime which that causes, but he wasn't against multi-culturalism as such.

There are surely some good starts in the views and goals in the Pim Fortuyn type of "right wing" leader, but that hasn't got much to do with a real and full-hearted racialist-culturalist renewal of Europe.
It's more the same what some American Republicans like Giuliani want: they are not against the whole character and reality of our "Western" societies, but just want these societies a bit more cleaned and tidied-up than they are. Just liberal-conservatives...
That Schill in Hamburg was the same Fortuyn and Giuliani type...

I don't think that a racialist-culturalist preservation and renewal movement of the future should take Fortuyn in its gallery of political and spiritual fathers.
Le Pen is much better in all aspects, though not perfect.

friedrich braun
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 06:42 PM
"Pieds noirs" are commonly known as the French from Algeria. They constitute a good portion of FN electorate -- they had to leave Algeria once Algeria gained its independance from France.

[/i]

I think that one could hardly fail to see that coming, but I vote "Oui, il est le meillieur fils d'Europe".
[Yes he is the best son of Europe].

[/i]

As is the love of all decent Frenchmen.

If one hasn't been to Paris, one cannot begin to imagine how France is like. To the WN or NS, living in Paris puts one's nerves to serious test and heavy strain, perhaps even more than living in Holland would.

Liberalism is everywhere, as are Communists, Trotskists, Marxists and even Stalinists. From bloody Kropotkin to bloody Bakunin.

I remember trying to watch TV5, an effort that proved fruitless, because of the urge I had to throw the bloody TV out of the bloody window.

What they called "art" was in the forefront of everything, in fact I think that I got a cultural "overdose" of bloody art while in Paris. And this wasn't good old European Art as you remember from your textbooks, but the so-called "Art nouvelle".

Let us suppose that I woke up one day and decided to call myself an artist, even though I was merely a student in some University, staying in the "Quartier Latin". Now, what I would do, is grab a copy of the bloody Humanitè (Communist newspaper) and make my way to one of the grand museums housing Art in Paris. I would approach the person-in-charge, declare my love for liberalism and bloody Communism, and arrange for an exhibition of my works.

But what art works did I possess, since I had only yesterday decided to become an Artist? Simply, I would call my girlfriend from the bloody University, and tell her to bring along ten of her female friends. Then, I would organise an exhibition of naked females in the Museum, arranging only their body posture, and I would tell them to stand still.

I actually witnessed such an "Artistic Expression", and I couldn't believe in my bloody eyes. This, they call art.

In any case, there are even far worse things than that, like Exhibitions of African Art & Civilisations, where an ape called "Abebe Dedequa" and his fellows, would jump and dance on stage beating drums, while the French youth would watch below ecstatic.

Disgusting.

Then there were les pieds noirs literally, the "black feet" a very apt appellation the French people has invented for the Arabs from the former African French colonies, sometimes also applied to the (few) Turks. Then the Negros from the former African colonies, and you begin to understand how certain neighbourhoods look like.
In such a degenerate environment, it isn't at all surprising how the French people have given to Mr. Le Pen 25% of the vote, no less.

The night of the elections, I have been watching a French TV-Station, and I didn't expect of course anything like the miracle I actually witnessed.

It was wonderful; the station interviewed various citizens in Paris, not far from the "Arc de Triumph". They were all bloody communists, and they some women were even crying.

Read some of these statements, they have been imprinted on my mind:

------>I am very ashamed to be French tonight. (that from a white French woman, who was in tears).

------>I don't know what Europe is going to think about this.
(a white French man)

------>This is very bad for the rights of the Muslim workers in France.
(an Arab or Turk)

The cameraman kept showing people around, and they were all crying, some have even embraced each other, as if it were the end of the world.

Then they showed Jean-Marie (John-Marius after the legendary Roman General of the Republic Gaius Marius, seven times consul of Roma) shining as he thanked the French people for their support.

C'est un victoire pour France, c'est un victoire pour l'Europe!

I haven't been so happy in my life for years. That night will pass to history as a major event, marking the emergence of a Nationalistic Party at the forefront of European History.

Some of his statements as I remember them, from an interview of his:

(On the Turkish candidancy for the European Union)

Pourquoi pas la Syrie? Pourquoi pas l'Egypt? Pourquoi pas la Tunisie? Pourquoi pas l'Algerie?

He said that if we admit the Turks, why leave outside all the above countries that are similar with Turkey? And that he said because from what I hear from Brussels, that indeed was the original plan, admission of Turkey first, and then admission of all the Islamic Middle Eastern and North African bordering the Mediterranean sea countries into the EU.

You can imagine what would have happened to Europe if half a billion muslims were admitted into the EU. In fact, the EU economy, cannot even afford to admit Turkey with all her severe economic problems and destroyed economy.

We would collapse economically, and our people's state welfare policies and pensions, would go to hell.

Fortunately, the above plan seems to have been postponed indefinitely, to the huge relief of all of us.
[/i]

[/i]

[/i]

Ares

Gesta Bellica
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 07:09 PM
"Pieds noirs" are commonly known as the French from Algeria. They constitute a good portion of FN electorate -- they had to leave Algeria once Algeria gained its independance from France.

That's true, they were french colons, absolutely white.
No wonder they sympathized for FN, also the Italian colons in Ethiopia and Lybia that were forced to come back in Italy really hate the blacks and africans in general....
we should give to the africans the same treatment!

Kveldulf
Friday, November 21st, 2003, 09:09 PM

I think not, although some times one can see people indistinguishable from the other French, who are actually Muslim. I believe it's for them that the term was invented, and then applied to the rest of the Arabic lot.

I'm not so sure of it, although that's my impression.

Ares

Loki
Saturday, November 22nd, 2003, 03:14 PM
http://www.economist.com/world/europe/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2239940

The Le Pens are coming

Nov 20th 2003 | PARIS
From The Economist print edition

France's National Front is still attracting a lot of support

THE drum-beat throbs, the imagery is judicious: Marine with her twin babies, Marine shopping, Marine in her kitchen, Marine as a child with her father. Just an ordinary French woman, leading an ordinary life. Except that her father is Jean-Marie Le Pen, leader of the National Front. And the party that evicted the Socialists in the first round of last year's presidential election may match its 2002 score of 17% in next March's regional elections.

This was Marine Le Pen's first campaign meeting as head of the party list in Ile-de-France, the region around Paris. Appointed earlier this year as a party vice-president, she supplied a familiar blend of coarse nationalism and populist defiance. French politicians, left and right, were interchangeably dishonest: “the same policies, the same mistakes, the same autism, the same denial of reality, the same taste for power”. The National Front was now “the only force of opposition in our country.”

To her detractors, Ms Le Pen's appointment was bitter confirmation of the boss's dynasticism. To her supporters, it was a clever attempt to broaden the appeal of a traditionally macho party. Young, a working mother, but as punchy as her father, and with the same gravelly voice, she is a fresh face for a party keen to pick up more sophisticated voters. Her father will concentrate on the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, where he heads the party list. She will market a more tempered, contemporary message in metropolitan Paris.

“The regional elections of 2004 will be a new April 21st,” Ms Le Pen insists, referring to the date when her father beat the Socialist presidential candidate, Lionel Jospin, into third place. Bigger in person even than she appears on screen, Ms Le Pen is a formidable presence, if less assured than her father. She claims that the party could get 20% of the vote next March. Her prospects of claiming the presidency of the Paris region are slim. But her father could snatch the top spot in Provence, where he won 28% of the vote in 1998. In a two-round poll, with a 10% threshold in the first round, a three-way contest between the Socialists, the National Front and the centre-right could end up favouring the far right.

What explains the Front's resurgence? After the 2002 shock there was much talk of “never again”. A million people took to the streets in shame and defiance. President Jacques Chirac selected Jean-Pierre Raffarin, a politician with no trace of elitism, as prime minister. Nicolas Sarkozy, a steely right-winger, was sent to the interior ministry to clamp down on crime and immigration. This would rob the far right, it was hoped, of its populist appeal.

Yet today Mr Raffarin's popularity has sunk, from 58% at the start of the year to just 33% now. But the left has not been the main beneficiary. Instead, a structural change has taken hold: a collapse of support for mainstream parties, coupled with a rise in support for extremes on both right and left. The far right no longer has a monopoly on the protest vote. But, as Pascal Perrineau, a political scientist at Sciences-Po, says, “Le Pen is an expert at politicising hostility towards the government.”

Racial tensions are rising. This week, a Jewish school outside Paris was burnt. Demands by some French Muslims to wear the veil at school, or to reserve time at swimming pools for Muslim women, have provoked a backlash. “We want to keep the essence of France,” explains Marine. “They started with one mosque, now there are mosques everywhere; now they want the veil; next separate swimming pools. Integration has totally failed.”

The National Front is playing a patient game. In a satirical television show, “Les Guignols de l'Info”, Mr Le Pen now makes silent appearances. “What are you doing?” asks the presenter. “Nothing,” he replies, “just waiting.” In her headquarters, Ms Le Pen drives home the anti-elitist message: “I do my own shopping, I take my kids to school. I don't go around with a chauffeur and a bodyguard; I live in the real world, and that's what counts.”

Siegfried
Saturday, November 22nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
The far right is on the rise everywhere in Europe. Let's hope France sets an example. :)

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, November 22nd, 2003, 09:08 PM
That's some good stuff. France needs a cleaning of the illegal immigrants.

Bonaparte
Sunday, November 23rd, 2003, 01:35 PM
I believe that Jean-Marie Le Pen is the greatest White man since the the defeat of NS Germany and the accompanying disaster for the European man and western civilization and the victory of Judea.

Cast your vote:

http://www.jeanmarielepen.info/photos/2/janybateau.jpg

Yes, I do believe in the inequality of races !

-- Jean-Marie Le Pen, August 31, 1996.

Your champion must be Bruno Megret. He was the right hand of Lepen and the one who inspired all his quotations about races.
Lepen is not a racist. He is a IV republic politician and an inheritant of Poujadism (french populism in the 50). You're misled if you think so. Bruno Megret is the one you should quote.
I do believe though that you will be disappointed when you see Megret's pic. He is not exactly fitting in your racial ideal!!!

friedrich braun
Monday, November 24th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Your champion must be Bruno Megret. He was the right hand of Lepen and the one who inspired all his quotations about races.
Lepen is not a racist. He is a IV republic politician and an inheritant of Poujadism (french populism in the 50). You're misled if you think so. Bruno Megret is the one you should quote.
I do believe though that you will be disappointed when you see Megret's pic. He is not exactly fitting in your racial ideal!!!

Megret is a judas and a traitor.

How did he do in the last presidential elections? He didn't get 3% of the vote.

But I don't care what he looks like, that's irrelevant -- he's a 100 % French.

Bonaparte
Monday, November 24th, 2003, 04:29 PM
But I don't care what he looks like, that's irrelevant -- he's a 100 % French.

Fair enough FB.
Le Pen used to call Megret Brutus.
This said he was a very intelligent guy (Polytechnique) and the represented the "defense of white race" within FN.

Vetinari
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 04:42 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/france/story/0,11882,1103474,00.html

French poll says 22% back Le Pen

Jon Henley in Paris

Wednesday December 10, 2003

The Guardian

Nearly one in four French people back the ideas of the anti-immigrant National Front and its leader, Jean-Marie Le Pen, according to a poll released yesterday, while only 42% believe the party's policies are unacceptable.

The survey by the TNS/Sofres organisation, published in Le Monde, showed 22% of those polled were "wholly or partially" in agreement with the Front. Three months before regional elections, 28% said they "would not mind" their region being run by Mr Le Pen's party.

Respondents agreed most strongly with the National Front's "defence of traditional values", its demands for "greater security" and its belief that France has too many immigrants.

Le Monde said that while overall support was slightly lower than in the wake of last year's presidential elections, in which Mr Le Pen was runner-up, "the party's ideas are now deeply rooted in society".

NormanBlood
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 04:58 PM
I used to be quite optimistic about Jean-Marie Le Pen but I've found a few things lately that make me a little skeptical of whether he'd actually DO the things he claims he'd do or whether it is just a way of gaining votes. On the other hand I think France (mostly southern) really needs to get rid of its non French citizens. Send the blacks back to the colonies, kick the arabs out and even clear out any other Europeans in the nation. France needs a government FOR the French people, no more immigrant ass kissing.

Mac Seafraidh
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Yes, indeed. I agree France needs to get rid of all their immigrants. Charles DeGaulle is the reason France is over-immigrated.

Nordgau
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 05:16 PM
On the other hand I think France (mostly southern) really needs to get rid of its non French citizens. Send the blacks back to the colonies, kick the arabs out and even clear out any other Europeans in the nation. France needs a government FOR the French people, no more immigrant ass kissing.

The problem is that most of the non white-immigrants are French citizens by law. For a real change in the future there really is the need of the step to distinguish between folkish French and racially and folkish foreign, only by citizenship French, and then to denaturalize the last and send them back.

NormanBlood
Wednesday, December 10th, 2003, 06:12 PM
The problem is that most of the non white-immigrants are French citizens by law. For a real change in the future there really is the need of the step to distinguish between folkish French and racially and folkish foreign, only by citizenship French, and then to denaturalize the last and send them back.

Yes, I agree. The problem is there is no one willing to really do that. And because of the heavy toll WWII took on France a lot of people who may have those thoughts are afraid of stepping in fear of being labeled. It sickens me to listen to French radio and hear Africans and Italian or Hispanic peoples being included in French festivities and gatherings. The worst of it is, is that because of these severe immigrations France is getting a reputation of being some kind of mongrel nation when in reality it is not in the least bit. Little by little the traditional folkish French traditions are slipping away, you can see that by comparing modern French and Canadian culture as to how far gone many French are.

http://www.frontnational.com/tractsaffiches/droitdevote.gif

http://www.frontnational.com/tractsaffiches/abstention.gif

Now we just need someone to follow through with this. But of course the immigrants will continue to play the "innocents" while in reality they are manipulating the French nation.

Braveheart
Thursday, December 18th, 2003, 01:22 AM
If I correctly recall, during the last presidential election between Chirac and LePen, Chirac received 80% of the vote and LePen 20%. It may seem like an overwhelming victory for Chirac, but keep in mind that LePen's 20% translates into (I believe) six million Frenchmen. Also, many voters who never would have voted for Chirac indeed voted for him, simply because they were so adamant about keeping LePen out of office.

NormanBlood
Saturday, December 20th, 2003, 07:01 AM
There are also many French Canadians who support him as well..though we can't vote for France lol I'm sure a lot of the French want a change. French lands are turning into a haven for third worlders, its sick. I'd rather have LePen than Chirac for sure though I believe he was right in not sending French troops into Iraq. But Le Pen is also for that too...so better him than Chirac.

warlord
Sunday, December 28th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Le Pen should hand over his legacy to his daughter. That would broaden the party's appeal and bring in more female votes.

NormanBlood
Tuesday, January 6th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Personally, when I first discovered Le Pen and le Front National I thought it was a great thing. I was sick and tired of foreigners in France and Le Pen was saying that if he was elected he would deport all foreigners and leave France for the French. A dream come true really. But after some things I've read from other people and such I wonder if Le Pen would really do what he says he would. Would he really make France for the French? Would he really renew the reputation of France so that it represented the FRENCH people and not some bunch of mongrels? I would hope he would...but you have to wonder about such claims these days. If he did I would fully support him, and if I were in France I would most likely vote FN and I do hope one day, before it is too late, France will be cleansed.

These are the real French! Not some damn Arabs taking over the friggin country!
http://www.frontnational.com/zdiscours.jpg

Vive la France! Vive la Normandie! Vive la Nouvelle-France!

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, May 28th, 2018, 09:58 AM
I've got a feeling that the Maison de Le Pen is just using the foreigners in order to be elected and don't want to actually solve the problems, because they'd have less to make a fuss over for the polls.