PDA

View Full Version : Private Massages

Oswiu
Sunday, July 9th, 2006, 03:37 AM
It's a shame, I think, that you can't go forwards and backwards directly from one PM in your inbox to another, without having to click 'back' to actually visit the inbox itself. Sometimes, if I've got a few off the same person, I forget which one I was just reading, and then click on it again.

Could we not set up a "next newest/oldest" button in the PM window? :)

Thorburn
Sunday, July 9th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Private Massages This sounds like an excellent idea. I vote for Swedish massages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massage). :thumbup :fwink:

Could we not set up a "next newest/oldest" button in the PM window? :) On a more serious note: No, it's not as easy as it sounds, for in order to have those links, vBulletin would need to know what the next and previous PMs are -- what would take two additional queries. So it would be in any way a major add-on ... not just adding two links.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, July 9th, 2006, 05:44 AM
It's a shame, I think, that you can't go forwards and backwards directly from one PM in your inbox to another, without having to click 'back' to actually visit the inbox itself. Sometimes, if I've got a few off the same person, I forget which one I was just reading, and then click on it again.

Could we not set up a "next newest/oldest" button in the PM window? :)

Obviously, Oswiu, you are having a wild PM life. I think you are just rubbing it in to the rest of us who get so few PMs so that, when we get them, they are the highlight of our day.

Tabitha
Sunday, July 9th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Obviously, Oswiu, you are having a wild PM life. I think you are just rubbing it in to the rest of us who get so few PMs so that, when we get them, they are the highlight of our day.

I knew it, he's going to convert to Mormonism, move to the wastelands of Utah and go all polygamous on us. :P

Oswiu
Monday, July 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
I knew it, he's going to convert to Mormonism, move to the wastelands of Utah and go all polygamous on us. :P
Gods, Tabitha!
That plan was strictly for our PMs and nobody else's business! Bluddy Hell, I'll have to marry even more of you now... :-O :~(

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, July 11th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Gods, Tabitha!
That plan was strictly for our PMs and nobody else's business! Bluddy Hell, I'll have to marry even more of you now... :-O :~(

That is what I am talking about. Most men would probably exchange for a smaller sexual organ in order to get Oswiu's PMs.

Oswiu
Tuesday, July 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM
That is what I am talking about. Most men would probably exchange for a smaller sexual organ in order to get Oswiu's PMs.
Maybe I did... :D
Actually, I'm glad I did, gets caught in my bicycle chain far less often now.
Christ, what's become of this thread? :-O

I merely thought I'd have a little chuckle with the misspelt title ntentionally crude. Except the other day when I warned a new female member about punctuation, and accidentally referred to Skadi as a highbrow discussion broad!], and everyone's taken that as an excuse to descend into all kinds of aspersions! ;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, July 12th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Maybe I did... :D
Actually, I'm glad I did, gets caught in my bicycle chain far less often now.

And you step on it less often.

Oswiu
Wednesday, July 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
And you step on it less often.
Oh no, that was only a problem when walking backwards... ;)

If I ever did that too fast it'd take ages afterwards picking apart the complex knots. :(