PDA

View Full Version : Some Statements and Questions on Nordicism

Ancient Greek Soldier
Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
Well upon reviewing various threads in the Nordid sub-forum, I have noticed that there are different kinds of nordicists and nordishists. Before I joined this forum, I was in another forum that had quite many nordishists. White nationalist nordishists and some nordicists as a matter of fact. The majority of them based their views on March of The Titans by Arthur Kemp. They really didn't have any knowledge on true anthropology. Most of them thought that anyone who is in Northern Europe must be of the Nordic sub-race. They also think that the majority of the people in Southern Europe are mongrelized people and only the ancient Southern Europeans were pure Nordics. I've noticed that the nordishists and nordicists over here don't really base their views from March of The Titans. You people don't think that the Mediterranean sub-race of Southern Europe is mongrelized. I can understand how the Nordicists over here want to preserve their Nordic sub-race. I have no problem with the preservation of a sub-race. I also understand how the Nordishists over here want to preserve their Nordish blood line and heritage by not mixing with Southerners. Thus, I respect the Nordishists and Nordicists over here because they don't slander Southern Europeans as mongrels with false information.

So, I am curious to know what the nordicists and nordishists over here think about the pseudo-Nordicists and pseudo-Nordishists who have no clue about real anthropology. What do you also think about Arthur Kemp and March of The Titans? I have heard that the nordicists would like to deport non-Nordics if a nordicist type of government took charge. Lets just use Germany for example. Would you deport all the alpine Germans as well? Where would they be deported to if Germany was always their home and their blood line was always ethnic German? How would you deal with the Nordics who aren't 100% Nordics and have some Alpine or some other non-Nordic Europoid in their blood line?

Pro-Alpine
Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 07:55 PM
Most nordicists are a joke, they do not back up any of their statements with any evidence and if they do it's usually disproved by historians and/or anthropologists. And most of them seem to believe every word from Arthur Kemp's work.

They should be doing something more wise and important for their people, like putting an end to all that immigration that is entering northern Europe, or just protecting their own heritage, instead of searching for blonde hair on old Southern European art.

Galaico
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Well, I suppose that Arthur Kemp is not the best example of a pure Nordid man (not even of a mixed Nordid man). As in most cases, Nordic supremacists (nothing to do with Nordid preservacionists) don't show clear Nordid traits, and that's the reason for their radical position, that sounds more like a wanna-be-Nordid claim.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Who the hell is Arthur Kemp and what is The March of the Titans? I don't think anybody here talks about hating or deporting, etc. of Alpines. The Nordicists of the 3rd Reich talked about selective breeding whereby Nordics or Aryans as they called them (which may or may not be the same thing) were supposed to have more children than non-Nordics. They wanted to use the SS as studs to do this. After a few generations, there would be more Nordics under this plan. I think we have Meds. here at Skadi in every nationality. Many people here are really tired of the Nords vs. Meds. arguments which trollers sometimes try to instigate here.

Blood_Axis
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I can understand how the Nordicists over here want to preserve their Nordic sub-race. I have no problem with the preservation of a sub-race. I also understand how the Nordishists over here want to preserve their Nordish blood line and heritage by not mixing with Southerners. Thus, I respect the Nordishists and Nordicists over here because they don't slander Southern Europeans as mongrels with false information.

In that sense, I am a nordicist too, and I can't think of any reason of not to be.

Let me reverse this question for you, because I have been bashed too many times and been called a traitor by "fellow" greeks, for supporting this kind of nordicism.

What is wrong with admiring the nordic race and supporting it's preservation, if it does not work against your own kind? I vastly admire the nordic race and wish for it to be preserved. The same goes for other European tribes as well. I don't see the point in med-bashing or nord-bashing -it is horribly counterproductive.

Then some will say, but you are not nordic yourself. So what?

Do you have to be a poet in order to appreciate poetry? Do you have to be a musician in order to appreciate music? Do you have to be an artist in order to appreciate art and wish for it to be preserved?

So what's the problem in having pride in what you are and at the same time admiring the contributions of others?

Mind you, chauvinism is mostly a greek phenomenon, the kind of which I've never encountered before in any nordicist, and even in the most hardcore nordicists.

It is usually the Greeks that are the most provocative nord-bashers in the "all non Greeks are barbarians" sense, more so than any nordiscist around here has ever been a med-basher. :thumbdown

To me, it is only a sign of higher intellect and nobility, the ability to acknowledge and respect another nation's achievements -and chauvinism, is just the opposite: lack of intellect and inferiority complexes.

lei.talk
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Who the hell is Arthur (http://www.tightrope.cc/kemp.htm) Kemp (http://www.guardian.co.uk/farright/story/0,,1235285,00.html) and what is The March of the Titans (http://www.white-history.com/)?

Oswiu
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 12:36 PM
How come there's no prominent Atlantidist Supremacy movement? :D I'd be for it! Agrippa says he's Atlantid and seems super enough, and I know am. Who's with me? ;)

Weg
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 02:09 PM
If I don't believe in a Nordid superiority that has yet to be proven, I however believe in a need to preserve their own racial specificity. They [Nordids] are part of the racial patrimony of nations that won't be the same without them.

How come there's no prominent Atlantidist Supremacy movement? :D I'd be for it! Agrippa says he's Atlantid and seems super enough, and I know am. Who's with me? ;)

Would you accept Atlantids proper or would you embrace the whole Atlantish race? ;)

Nordics or Aryans as they called them

Kemp also speaks about "Dark Aryans" in his book when it comes to ancient Egypt. :D

Galaico
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Hahaha! If you accept me as an inferior Atlantomed/Atlantid brother it would be great! :thumbup

Oswiu
Tuesday, July 4th, 2006, 11:56 PM
If I don't believe in a Nordid superiority that has yet to be proven, I however believe in a need to preserve their own racial specificity. They [Nordids] are part of the racial patrimony of nations that won't be the same without them.
Yup. :thumbup

Would you accept Atlantids proper or would you embrace the whole Atlantish race? ;)
THat obviously depends on how Atlantid I am. I'm hardly going to start a ruthless supremacist movement that automatically excludes myself, am I? :D

Kemp also speaks about "Dark Aryans" in his book when it comes to ancient Egypt. :D
I've seen them.
Gypsies. :P

Hahaha! If you accept me as an inferior Atlantomed/Atlantid brother it would be great! :thumbup

Of course, Comrade Galaico! We'll be needing plenty of cannon fodder to topple the Nordids. Subsequent to our Glorious Victory, the Atlantomed threat can easily be neutralised with compulsory Nordid outbreeding. We'll simply send all your women to Sweden, and send the Swedish girls down to you. Two birds with one stone! :D :-O

Jäger
Wednesday, July 5th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I am a nordishists, and I actually admire the med race :) And like Blaxis with Nordics, I want them to be preserved.
Although acknowledging differences means acknowledging superiorities, which goes mostly in both directions, and if not, I don't see a reason why we should preserve them just for the record :P

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, July 5th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks. Skimming the chapters of this book leaves me with a kinda Stromfrontish impression--a steel-toed boot version of McCulloch.