PDA

View Full Version : Racial Difference Between Voices of Europids, Negrids and Mongoloids?

Mannerheim
Monday, June 19th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Have anybody else noticed the differences on the voices of 3 different races.

Europid

Negrid

Mongoloid

I think whites have this so called normal voice. :)

Asians have usually this high pitched voice

And negroids have this voice like they would have totally different throat unlike other races.It is hard to describe what they sound but too weird to my ear.

And i dont mean any particular language what would affect to voices of these races but when these 3 races speak ( whatever language they speak) you can easily separate them imo.

Any thoughts ?

Janus
Monday, June 19th, 2006, 06:46 PM
I don't have any experiences with negroes but asians do normally have a higher pitched voice than europeans which sounds especially funny when one mongolid ~1.55 female tries to order things with a voice which was supposed to sound rather dominant (actually I had to laugh when I heard it) <g>.

Nomad
Tuesday, June 20th, 2006, 05:20 PM
The "Mongolids" I know (mainly northern Chinese) have much deeper, louder voices than your typical European. Europeans stereotyped native Americans as having deep, commanding voices.

You probably think Asians have high pitched voices because of the manner in which they are portrayed in the media, when in reality, it's the opposite.

OdinThor
Tuesday, June 20th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I have recently discovered that I associate the french language with negroes. Its kind of odd, but what can you do against your associations?

Janus
Tuesday, June 20th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Well I've also experienced that people from the anglo-saxon cultural area have higher voices than Germans.I have to admit that my mongolid contacts are mostly female and they have higher voices than Europeans but also the few male ones have.