PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russell Crowe

Evolved
Thursday, February 20th, 2003, 04:51 PM
I assume most people know about his mixed ancestry. Do you consider him white, Aryan, Nordish or none of the above?

http://arsiv.hurriyetim.com.tr/sanat/oscar/russel.jpg
Russell Crowe (http://images.google.com/images?q=Russell+Crowe&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1)

He's of Norwegian ancestry but mixed with the 1/16 blood of these lovely people:

http://www.thesprings.co.nz/rotorua/maori.jpg

Not only that, but he is proud (http://www.cosmopolis.ch/english/cosmo7/crowe.htm) of it. He is registered as Maori voter. :rolleyes:

Vigilant
Thursday, February 20th, 2003, 06:46 PM
That fellow has been positioning himself as a 'friend of Ireland',by showing sympathy when Richard Harris died,and getting upset at some awards ceremony when he wasn't allowed to read a Patrick Kavanagh poem.I thought he had some Irish connection.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 02:55 AM
Hmm I always just assumed he was White especially after his role in Romper Stomper. I just thought he was a little dark.

Saladin
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 03:35 AM
Loved him in Gladiator :)

GreenHeart
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Saladin
Loved him in Gladiator :)

What are you talking about? Gladiator was terrible. Drawn out and boring. Who cares about the Romans barbarian sports, and a bunch of nigger slaves.

13th Warrior and Braveheart are much better.

Saladin
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
13th Warrior

The novel was better.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 07:22 AM
Who's it by?

Ederico
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 04:08 PM
I care about the Roman sports it would make a good topic for discussion. I do not know what you mean by barbarian, it could be an offensive term to use, especially when connected to the Romans who were fairly advanced for those times compared to the rest of European peoples most probably, and the others as well, especially the Negro slaves (but also the freemen they were probably worse off).

I have not seen Gladiator by the way, I am not much into films.

NatRev
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 05:29 PM
Gladiator, Star Ship Troopers and the Whicker Man are my three favourite films.

You will enjoy Gladiator, trust me!

Legio_Melita
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 02:14 PM
Romans were the first prosperity in Europe. And about the colusseum, why can't a few nobles have fun watching muds and niggers being eaten off by tigers? Sounds like an enjoyable Sunday afternoon to me! Even better than going for a football match!
What you could consider barbaric about the Romans, still profitable, was the slaying of the Catholics. You were Catholic, you die, simple!

GreenHeart
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 06:37 AM
Oh please, even compared to the Teutons yes I'm not kidding the roman sport of watching men get eaten alive was pretty barbaric. Meanwhile in the north the Teutons practiced wrestling and other more modern sports.

And yep I can be really happy about them killing slaves, many of whom were captured from Germania.....:amok

Angelcynn Beorn
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 03:48 AM
The term barbaric comes from the Greeks, who considered everything 'ungreek' to be barbaric. The Romans copied the Greeks to a great extent, including many of their sports. So the sports of the coloseum, including gladiatorial battles, could quite possibly be the least barbaric sports ever played.

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 04:38 AM
I think it's cool to be descended from barbarians, they kicked some degenerate Roman ass. Men in fur loincloths! Whoo hoo! :naughty

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 07:29 AM
If to them we were barbaric, to me and my own they were the most barbaric of all. :viking

NatRev
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 07:36 AM
The Greeks could not understand any body else's language and thought it all sounded the same so they called it 'bar bar' like a child would imitate a foreign tongue. The term stuck and evolved into the concept we call 'barbaric', originally it meant anyone that wasn't Greek speaking.

Well this is what a mate of mine told me.

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 08:04 AM
Interesting. I actually do and always have liked both the Greeks and Romans in their early days when they were still worshipping the gods and before they started getting power hungry and conquering non-white lands which lead to race mixing.

Zimmer Mann
Thursday, April 10th, 2003, 12:23 PM
I thought he was of Welsh background. Maybe he also has Norwegian and Maori but I always thought he traced his roots back to Wales. That would explain the similarities in speaking voice and style with Richard Burton in Gladiator. Maoris are quite a visable minority in New Zealand. They are more comparible to Blacks in the U.S. than natives.

Marduk
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
What are you talking about? Gladiator was terrible. Drawn out and boring. Who cares about the Romans barbarian sports, and a bunch of nigger slaves.

13th Warrior and Braveheart are much better.

Gladiator is excellent, a master-piece !

Hellstar
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Gladiator is a typical example of hollywood jews with to much money on their pocket trying to flirt with our proud past.

The movie is retarded already from the first battle scene, trying to portray my ancesters as wild and uorganized, when it was the fucking swarthy haired Romans who got their ass slayed. then russel crow is a boring person which bores me so much, his like some person everyone wants to respect, ohh give me a break his just going around with that annoying face. false heroic motherfucking slave is what he is. He shouldnt be to much envolved in these movies. he seemed alright in romper stomper back then, but we were all so young back then. braveheart is what come closest to Northern understanding in a newer and epic film version, but its far from my standards as movie in general. so i still await my movie intructor hallstatt friend to realize some of his ideas, we have alot of ideas for movies with pride. but without large sums of money he has to hold it down.

Marduk
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Romans were most evoluted than other European people, which explain the reason why they could conquer them and imposed them their culture. It's law of nature, you have to accept it, the strong subject the weak. Romans were stronger and other European people were less developped, and if those ones wished they hadn't been occupied, they had only to be more civilized, stronger.
Be Stronger or else be eaten.

VAE VICTIS !

France used to be a Gaulois-inhabited land, but current French people speak a latin language. Indeed, there is a Gallican culture left, and Gaulois was an intelligent people with a great culture (their writing is called the"origams", the same thing as the runes)
But it was Romans who have civilized us and made us evoluted.

Hellstar
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Was that some sort of apostle for me? Are you a muspelheimer/Southern? Why defend their destroying culture! they were small tramps and whores us Vikings had to slaughter in a matter of time. their imposed systems were a menace to everything.

Marduk
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Don't confond Roman system with Jewish system, it has nothing to do with it.

Moreover, I don't think Romans and Vikings should be ennemies, foes, but ought to cooperate with one another to expell the muds out of Europa. Those two entities aren't antagonist, but complementary. There's a kind of continuum from Northern to Southern Europa, and the borderline is quite difficult to spot, you grasp ?

France is in the center of Europa. So, as an average French, I have some connections with Norden, but also with Suden.

SLAWA !

Hellstar
Friday, April 11th, 2003, 11:58 PM
France is not the center of Europe,. you always called Germany that, but since your french you just speak as you comfort. I DONT THINK YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE POSITIVE ROMAN LAWS DESTROYING MY COUNTRY THUS NOT BENEFITTED ME AND MY FOLK. where south and North mingles has always been around the Rhine. thats a common understanding.I wish I had a map to explain you better so you can understand.

Marduk
Saturday, April 12th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
France is not the center of Europe,. you always called Germany that, but since your french you just speak as you comfort.

You haven't understood what I meant, I didn't mean in a geographical sense. France is culturally in the center of Europe, it undergoes different influences from
north to south, it has a celtic cuture in the west, and not only in Britany (Bretagne), a greco-latin culture in the south,
a germanic one from the north-east, and even some slavic influences due to Polish immigrants during the 30s.
It is a formerly celtic land which have been latinized.

I DONT THINK YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE POSITIVE ROMAN LAWS DESTROYING MY COUNTRY THUS NOT BENEFITTED ME AND MY FOLK.

It was NOT the Roman laws who have destroyed your country; Romans were proud Indo-European pagans and their religion
was quite close to Viking mythology; Greeks has set up the bases of Western philosophy which our soul is impregnated with. Don't
mistake Roman civilisation for Jewish decaying nevrosia.

where south and North mingles has always been around the Rhine.

What Caesar called them respectively the Celts and the Germans. All European people share a common origin. Read
the legends and the myths from European countries, and then, you'll understand : Greeks have Zeus, Romans Juppiter,
Vikings Odin, Slavs Pera (or Perun), Albanians Perendi, and Celts Nuada. They all are connected with each other.
Thus, stop telling crap about Romans, what you criticize is in reality a judeo-americanized culture of Coca Cola.

thats a common understanding.I wish I had a map to explain you better so you can understand.

Vikingum Errarum Est. No,I'm joking ! You should learn more about history, and once more, you try resume the divisions between
Southern and Norther Europe, whereas we are all assaulted by the non-whites.

Hellstar
Saturday, April 12th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Like im gonna sit here and waste my time sounding like a history book.

Listen up!

Dont give me the old bullshit analogues of mythology. it makes me sick, your the real culture deceiver not me. you want to melt everything and avoid creating division among us. WHY?

My hate for the Romans go further than the implication of USA as you were suggesting and consequences hereof.

Roman culture was enforced slowly upon us Germanics, hypocritical world perceptions which shattered some of our noble mindart/Race.

Marduk
Saturday, April 12th, 2003, 01:29 AM
So, tell me precisely what is wrong with Roman culture ?
Is it their high skill in science or their litterature ?

I have NEVER said that all European people should mingle with each other.

Hellstar
Saturday, April 12th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Marduk
So, tell me precisely what is wrong with Roman culture ?
Is it their high skill in science or their litterature ?

Yes lets transhumanistical praise all who has the most developed science or technology shall we? I COULDN'T GIVE A RATS ASS WHO IS MOST SELF EARTHLY OBLITERATED DEVELOPED BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME ITS THE JEW, A NEGRO IN A BUSH OR ME ON THE GROUND WITH A SWORD, WHAT I DO KNOW IS WE HAVE TOTAL INCOMPATIBLE MINDSETS AND THEY SHALL NEVER BE DUELED IN SOME MATERIALIST/TECHNOLISTIC EFFORT, THEY SHALL BE DUELED ON THE GROUND OF MIGHT AND SPIRIT.

what concerns my lack of admiration for roman culture, well I wish I had the time but I dont, I seriously wonder what I gain from sitting here Friday night telling you about it, after all I got a great meal cooked in front of me I should eat, I try avoid catabolism, I use to enjoy these hour long post debates but lately I dont see the point in trying to explain other people how I feel. it will take me to long and im not sure you understand my reasons since your a Frenchman, and god knows what race?

I have NEVER said that all European people should mingle with each other Im glad you didnt, you just sounded like that with all the analogues you tried to make with mythology and folk spirit.

Marduk
Saturday, April 12th, 2003, 01:58 AM
I respect your position. It'll take me too long to explain you all what Roman has brought to us spiritually, and how all of that has been altered by the Jews.

You can't deny that we all share a common origin.

I revere Odin, but also Juppiter.

PS : I am white, my skin is as white as milk.

Beef_Noodle
Thursday, May 1st, 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
Yes lets transhumanistical praise all who has the most developed science or technology shall we? I COULDN'T GIVE A RATS ASS WHO IS MOST SELF EARTHLY OBLITERATED DEVELOPED BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME ITS THE JEW, A NEGRO IN A BUSH OR ME ON THE GROUND WITH A SWORD, WHAT I DO KNOW IS WE HAVE TOTAL INCOMPATIBLE MINDSETS AND THEY SHALL NEVER BE DUELED IN SOME MATERIALIST/TECHNOLISTIC EFFORT, THEY SHALL BE DUELED ON THE GROUND OF MIGHT AND SPIRIT.

what concerns my lack of admiration for roman culture, well I wish I had the time but I dont, I seriously wonder what I gain from sitting here Friday night telling you about it, after all I got a great meal cooked in front of me I should eat, I try avoid catabolism, I use to enjoy these hour long post debates but lately I dont see the point in trying to explain other people how I feel. it will take me to long and im not sure you understand my reasons since your a Frenchman, and god knows what race?

Im glad you didnt, you just sounded like that with all the analogues you tried to make with mythology and folk spirit.

Your thoughts are disorganized and nonsensical. If you hate ancient Rome so much fine, shed all your vestiges of civilization and go run naked in the forests like your barbaric ancestors did before the arrival of the Romans. Just don't expect many of your countrymen to follow you!!!!

Awar
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 02:17 AM
http://www1.uol.com.br/folha/ilustrada/images/oscar-russel_crowe.jpg ( for anyone whom it may consern: My skin,hair and beard are the same color as his in this picture, a little more reddish tho. )

http://www.online-shrine.com/crowe/images/russell_crowe.jpg http://www.maximumcrowe.com/beautifulmind/images/japankayoko2.jpeg

http://www.prototypecasting.com.au/images/a_romper05.jpg http://www.abc.net.au/westqld/stories/m426330.jpg

My guess is UP, but I wouldn't post this if I was sure so...

Pomor
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 02:40 AM
http://www1.uol.com.br/folha/ilustrada/images/oscar-russel_crowe.jpg ( for anyone whom it may consern: My skin,hair and beard are the same color as his in this picture, a little more reddish tho. )

My guess is UP, but I wouldn't post this if I was sure so...

He looks like a typical Borreby to me.

Awar
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Incidentally, I've come across this old actor.
His name is John Saxon, to me he looks like a brunet Nordic of some sort ( except for the forehead, which is very weird ), what do you think?

http://www.shadowlandcollectibles.com/8372.jpg

The link to the classification (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=4706)of my phenotype.

Vojvoda
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 03:27 AM
His forehead does look strange, very 'woman-like':lol He is definitely low skulled, not assimilable in Easten Europe:D

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, November 16th, 2003, 03:56 AM
He looks almost Brünn to me, but I don't know that would be called. He's handsome, though. ;)

Zimmer Mann
Sunday, November 16th, 2003, 11:41 AM
I think he is predominately Brunn in that he is tall and robust/stocky in build, and has a large rugged face and fairly even proportions to his head shape. He loos like a a classic Irish Brunn to me and apparently he is of irish stock.
http://www.irishecho.com.au/html/archive/2002/vol15.4/story_text/story1.html

Allenson
Monday, November 17th, 2003, 04:44 PM
He looks UP for sure. I have heard that he's part Maori though.

Awar
Monday, November 17th, 2003, 06:01 PM
What about John Saxon... what kind of a surname is Saxon for an Irishman anyway???

Krampus
Tuesday, November 18th, 2003, 01:28 AM
He changed his name. Only reason I know of this actor is because...yes I'll admit I have "Enter the Dragon" on DVD. http://hollywoodnetwork.com/Saxon/index.html#bio
Is he Irish? I couldn't get that link to load. Sounds like he's Italian with a name like Carmine Orrico?

SouthernBoy
Sunday, December 18th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Russell Crowe was born in Auckland, New Zealand on 7 April 1964, descended from a Norwegian and Maori ancestry.

Source: BBC News | Film | Crowe's Upward Flight (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/1839302.stm)

The Blond Beast
Sunday, December 18th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Maori ancestry might explain his incessant brawling.

Oskorei
Sunday, December 18th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Is his Maori heritage visible to anthropologists, or is it more like "partial-Indians" in the US, where it might mean that a grand-grand-grand-parent maybe was part Indian? ;)

Ćmeric
Sunday, December 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
I think in New Zealand claiming Maori ancestry is like claiming Indian ancestry in America. True some of the time but even then just a very small amount.

nordic_canadian_male
Sunday, December 18th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I think Crowe is a 'nordicized' Alpine, he's not infantile at all of course but i can't consider him a keltic nordic. Perhaps sub-nordic is more proper, the Alpine also being more dominant.