PDA

View Full Version : Is Christianity Harmful to the White Race? Four authors debate this timely question

friedrich braun
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Four authors at the American Renaissance have written on the question of Christianity and the White Race; I especially invite you to to read the last short and excellent essay written by Edwin Clark.

http://www.amren.com/xtian.htm

Saoirse
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 05:40 AM
American Renaissance accepts Jews as 'White.'

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 06:17 AM
Judeochristianity is the hidden enemy of the White Race and the very antithesis of Western Civilization. We had our own race and civilization long before either the jews or their familiars, the Christians. We have carried them long enough and all they have given us is grief. It is time to unload them as a dog shakes off water. Whatever happens to them afterward is good.

Saoirse
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Bring back the "old Christianity?" HA! What nonsense. Our people need to see that is it from the Jew.

hardcorps
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Four authors at the American Renaissance have written on the question of Christianity and the White Race; I especially invite you to to read the last short and excellent essay written by Edwin Clark.
I only read the Clark essay. It's quite good.

One particular statement of his made me think: 'So I think Mr. Craig is wrong in his basic premise that Christianity created the West; on the contrary, the West and its underlying genetic substratum created Christianity.' I have sometimes played the apologist for Christianity on the grounds that it was there in the periods where the white peoples have done amazing things. This may have been too humble an approach! We would have got there anyway, by a different route. The true white/Aryan nature is inherently questing and aspirational, IMO.

Happily, Christianity among whites is dying a slow natural death for all practical purposes of itself. (Though I do find it hard to view religion separately from basic national identity in some cases. I've never been to Ireland, but I find it difficult to imagine Ireland as not being richly suffused with Catholicism. [This may well just be the ignorance of a casual observer;)])

Taras Bulba
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Well Friederich, some of the same old same old? Oh well I addressed these essasies at OD, I'm not going to act like a parrot here and repeat myself.

Happily, Christianity among whites is dying a slow natural death for all practical purposes of itself.

Yes isn't it ironic that once Christianity started to die in the West, thats when all the multi-culturalist bull started to happen? It's also ironic that once Christianity started to die, thats when birth rates started to collaspe and all these 3rd world immigrants started pouring in? So yes, you gained your victory over Christianity, but sadly you did so by killing off our race. Gramsci would be proud of you guys, since he wrote essay after essay talking about how the de-Christianization of the West was the very key to its destruction!

Tautalos
Monday, November 17th, 2003, 08:49 PM
The western Folks were already great far before Christianiaty existed: Imperial Rome, Ancient Greece, the Celtic expansion (reaching Asia Minor) dated from before the birth of the Nazarene.

And that multi-culturalist menace is nothing more than a product of Christianity. Leftists are, in their very essence, Christians without God.