PDA

View Full Version : If You Had Only One Nation Other Than Your Own, That You Could Save...

Thruthheim
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:31 PM
.. in this Globalised world, which would it be?

Or if you don't feel patriotic for your own nation, which 2 nations would you save?

You might choose it based on Population size(more bang for your buck), racial composition relative to your own, or just be an admirer of this nation. Whatever.

Leofric
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Do you mean nation in the ethnic sense or in the political sense?

Oswiu
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:52 PM
It only has a political sense in the [wrong] American usage. ;)

As a 'British Nationalist' I already get 4 for the price of one! Or 5, 6, or 7, you could say. Could be even more... English, Welsh, Scotch, Northern Irish [in the sense of Protestant/Ulster Scots], Cornish, could even stick Manx in there, as well as the Danes of Yorkshire and elsewhere... But anyway;

'Bang for your buck' [what an odd expression. Sounds a little sordid] would obviously mean Russia, and you can add personal affection there too. Would make a good place to reconquer the rest of the world from once things had collapsed so far under 3rd World rule...

But if we were being essentialist, then I'd have to choose another British nation. I suppose being of some Irish descent disqualifies me from choosing them, so it'd have to be the Welsh.

Thruthheim
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I mean the nation itself would be free from all Globalistic aims, end to Multiculturalism etc and the nation would be homogenous and revert to the Good ole days ;)

Thusnelda
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I would save Germany and Iceland. My home country and my dream country.

Thruthheim
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Im a Norwegiaphile, and would have to save the Norwegians/Norway. Ofcourse, this conflicts with the element of population in other nations. As it's small in population. But that would be my gut feeling.

Mannerheim
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Germany

war
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 08:30 PM
This is a very hard decision :(

Of course I would save my homeland Germany from the New World Order. Second I would save America, because of their nuke power. With this ally we could free the other white nations as well ;)

Idun
Sunday, June 4th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Germany and The Fareo Islands

Blood_Axis
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Germany & Tibet :fwink:

Alkman
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 01:54 AM
I'd save Serbs, we need some loyal allies dor Balkan war III. :)

(or having one between us since no other nations would survive :P )

Zyklop
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Sweden

Gesta Bellica
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Lithuania

Cole Nidray
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM
South Africa.

I wouldn't worry about Germany, they always seem to be sent powerful leaders when they need them most.

Iberic
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Spain. They are our brothers and family always come first. :)

Bridie
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 07:00 PM
The UK. I feel sick when I hear of how multiculturalism is taking over the land of my people. :thumbdown

Northern Paladin
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Canada because of it's wide open spaces and beautiful terrain. I wouldn't save the UK because there is really nothing to save there it's just a bunch of tea drinking snobs. :)

Besides if America is saved the UK will be saved. Bush has Blair on a pretty tight leash.:D

Prince Eugen
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Germany and France!

Oswiu
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Canada because of it's wide open spaces and beautiful terrain. I wouldn't save the UK because there is really nothing to save there it's just a bunch of tea drinking snobs. :)

Besides if America is saved the UK will be saved. Bush has Blair on a pretty tight leash.:D
I hardly think either man would be around in any public role were their countries to be 'saved from multiculti'...

I can personally think of a few lamp-posts that Tony and his wife might look good on.

FritzSchroeder
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 08:05 PM
i'm pretty sure that i'd save a skandinavic country,
but as i could choose one, i'd save whole scandinavia :thumbup

(actually i'd have said Austria but as it's part of the Reich
i'll go with scandinavia!)

af Torestorp
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
What should be considered most important in this context is to 'save' as many Europeans as possible and, since the nation in question would "revert to the Good ole days", choose one of a distinguishedly noble and glorious past.

Concerning the first criterion the only reasonable alternative would have to be Germany, regardless of whether it is question of the modern-political sense of the term 'nation' or the true, ethnic one of Gro▀deutschland. With respect to the latter consideration there are, although I find the greatness of the German nation to be markedly eminent, some other possible options, especially when taking into account that I consider the past of just about all European nations more or less noble. However paying due respect to the sheer largeness of its population, every other European nation apart from Germany is more or less out of the question. In any case, the Swedish has always had a special propensity towards Germany. ;)

Northern Paladin
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I hardly think either man would be around in any public role were their countries to be 'saved from multiculti'...

I can personally think of a few lamp-posts that Tony and his wife might look good on.

What do you mean by Tony Blair and his wife might look good on a few lamp posts?:note:

It's hard to say who is more multiculturalistic. Bush just doesn't care either way, as long as the policies he fowards serves his interests well. Blair seems to actually care about, the various foreign scum that come in.:-O

Weg
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 11:35 PM
I'm watching a TV programme on Germany. Shit, this country is fucked up. A German guy (he got sterilized at 35 years old not to have more children...) told he didn't have any problem if there is no more German living in Germany in the future, for there exist, still accordind to him, many other people on earth! WTF! So I'll save Germany.

We say I have the right to save one more.

Greece - Whenever you dig up you find some great archeological material. It's an open air museum! ;)

Siegfried
Monday, June 5th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Germany, of course.

Enibas
Wednesday, June 7th, 2006, 02:57 AM
Germany, my homeland and Japan

Theudiskaz
Wednesday, June 7th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Well I wish I could say I belong to one Germanic nation, but that would be dishonest. To make up for the nation I don't belong to, my top two priorites, from a gut level: (Gross)Deutschland and England.

I'm still a disconnected Teutonic spirit in a strange land, longing to find a place to make my home.
http://i6.tinypic.com/11w4tmu.jpg